PDA

View Full Version : detox/cleansing

PENTAGRAM_OF_EVIL
05-16-2012, 08:48 PM
Looking to do a full body detox. I have never done one so looking for some insite. Thanks.

Dsquared Upholstery
05-16-2012, 10:37 PM
It won't help. You'll still look like a sack of shit

PENTAGRAM_OF_EVIL
05-16-2012, 10:48 PM
Lol. You ever done one, cause what I have read is that they work well, just dont know whitch one to use.. I dont plan on losing weight just flush my body.. next please give info not BS.

krazyblurtz
05-17-2012, 02:23 AM
Honda insite is a great automobill

There are no corners to cut, why would you buy a product in hopes of it changing you or doing your diet for you.

Just detox the only real way. So much sport science is based on narrow sighted studies, which conclusions and abstracted results will be taken out of context and hyped up.....ok enough rambling.

Water, full new diet + fruits & tons of leafy greens...etc No fast food/smoking/whatever you've been doing. The challenge is not to put up with the targeted lifestyle. Just try to make it fit in your life by finding all the pros, over the irrational negs.

Rabble rabble rabble rabble.

89true1
05-18-2012, 03:10 PM
well i smoked pot for the last 6 years.. Just a couple of months ago, i thought i was going to get into the military, i was able to drop clean after a week.

Just workout and sweat a lot!
hit the sauna and drink lots of water man, nothing else really just good ol excersize.
you can take golden seal root to help clean the system too, but stop taking them 4 days before you drop cause they test for golden seal root now.

Spec C
05-18-2012, 03:37 PM
well i smoked pot for the last 6 years.. Just a couple of months ago, i thought i was going to get into the military, i was able to drop clean after a week.

hit the sauna and drink lots of water man, nothing else really just good ol excersize.
you can take golden seal root to help clean the system too, but stop taking them 4 days before you drop cause they test for golden seal root now.

lol.. I think you are misunderstanding what he is trying to do here.

PENTAGRAM_OF_EVIL
05-18-2012, 05:15 PM
Honda insite is a great automobill

There are no corners to cut, why would you buy a product in hopes of it changing you or doing your diet for you.

Just detox the only real way. So much sport science is based on narrow sighted studies, which conclusions and abstracted results will be taken out of context and hyped up.....ok enough rambling.

Water, full new diet + fruits & tons of leafy greens...etc No fast food/smoking/whatever you've been doing. The challenge is not to put up with the targeted lifestyle. Just try to make it fit in your life by finding all the pros, over the irrational negs.

Rabble rabble rabble rabble.

I drink lots of water, and have a good diet going. I dont eat fast food or smoke.

Lol im not looking to pass a drug test as I dont do drugs.

Waffle_Taco
05-22-2012, 09:37 PM
tried pills like that and just gave me a stomachach

Viz
05-22-2012, 10:08 PM
Wow man you must really be in a hurry to sell something