PDA

View Full Version : Need some help finding front bumper and exhaust mani

marcinko
07-16-2012, 03:14 AM
Been looking for a front bumper in good condition and exhaust manifold with cat (mine is cracked somehow) for 1.7liter NON vtec for my 2003 Civic for a few weeks now and haven't found anything reasonable. Does anyone know of any shops or yards that might have one or both of these preferably in the east valley? Or if someone from around here is selling one?? I've been searching craigslist/ebay and here but haven't seen anything lately. Not trying to pay a ton of money.

Any help is appreciated

MUG
07-16-2012, 12:55 PM
Certifit will have your bumper for cheap,jus buy a after market exhaust mani if you have to replace it.

marcinko
07-19-2012, 04:09 PM
^Certifit only sells aftermarket stuff. I'm looking for OEM... the aftermarket stuff is junk. The aftermarket exhaust manifold is also ~$250. WAY over what I'm trying to spend.

Anyone know of any good honda yards?

Mr.Ricer
07-21-2012, 08:09 PM
if your looking for oem then go through honda. just buy an ebay exhuast header if your looking for cheap. or even just ebay for oem exhaust mani.

marcinko
07-22-2012, 12:44 PM
I've been looking on ebay with no success. The exhaust mani is over $250 on ebay and I can't seem to find any decent OEM front bumpers anywhere. Confused because this is a very popular car. One would think these parts could be easily obtained.

Also can't seem to find a decent drivers side headlight. I purchased one on ebay but it was broken upon arrival so I will need to send it back and probably just take the loss for shipping since ebay sucks a big one like that.