PDA

View Full Version : honda fit coilovers

4dreg8
07-28-2012, 12:10 PM
hey guys wats up! so i currently on skunk2 springs on my gd and they ride good but jus not low enough for me so thinking of doing some coil overs any suggestions? and does anybody possibly have used one up for sale

dudeinpinkfit
08-03-2012, 01:34 AM
I run Ksport. Have had them for over 2 years now and one strut started to leak. Problem with lowering fit is the rear. I have mine as low as they will go. A lot say its not enough. As far as the front u can go as low as u want. If u need help let me knkw.

4dreg8
08-09-2012, 07:55 PM
yeah thats my problem im on skunk2 lowering springs now and thats not low enough i wanna be low..... like no gap at all but thats what iv noticed in the front its sits ok but the back still looks like im ready to off road haha but cool will do but, to leak already isnt that pretty soon?

dudeinpinkfit
08-09-2012, 08:00 PM
Eh... air ride if u really want to be low. Thats really the only other option.

Jason.AZ1
08-09-2012, 08:15 PM
Look into function and forms from what ive seen on other chassis is they go pretty dumped so i would assume the same for a fit.

dudeinpinkfit
08-09-2012, 08:20 PM
The design of the fit suspension makes it to where u cant make it super low. Not to mention if u do.... where the rear bumper attaches to the quarter panel is right in the middle of the wheel well and tires will rub that area. Then u will have the problem i have and have to find a new way to mount the bumper. Otherwise it flaps in the wind like u have wings.