PDA

View Full Version : cant figure this out

EFHatch1991
10-11-2012, 10:29 AM
my buddy gave me a call saying that when he gives his first gen crx gas or get on it period his lights get really bright, then when he gets off they dim a little... i was thinking alternator but it looks damn near new from what he's saying. i have yet to test it but at the same time should i waste my time with it? im lost cause its like its the alternator going out backwards? lol

Honda4Life.
10-11-2012, 10:31 AM
Wrong section 1st up.

Sounds like battery or alt or bad ground. I'd check grounds 1st myself and add another off the battery to the chassis.

EFHatch1991
10-11-2012, 10:33 AM
where would i post it? cause ill be fixing it myself?

but the battery is good just picked it up for him about two weeks ago.

Honda4Life.
10-11-2012, 10:39 AM
This section is for telling others how to do stuff if you had read any of he threads. If you go to the main page you will find a CRX section that you should have posted this in.

Welcome to the forums.

EFHatch1991
10-11-2012, 01:14 PM
oh thanks bud. by the way replaced the starter in his crx and checked the ground wire and all fuses everything is in check

DarkAngel
10-11-2012, 07:12 PM
A lot of out of place threads in this section and members not reading the headlines/titles on the thread sections.

I'll tally up all the threads to be deleted for the mods so when they get the chance they can remove them. Not too many pages anyways. I'll make a thread so it can hopefully get stickied at top so people can read and see what type of threads need to be in here. Our "Message" box has a lot of good features that many don't even use at all. So disappointing not many take the time to hover over the icons and see what they are.