PDA

View Full Version : Official Cardinals Off-Season Thread

bmxican
01-01-2007, 10:45 AM
fuck!!!! I wanted him to stay one more year, but Bidwills wanted him gone. Denny Green Headcoach of the Arizona Cardinals is officially fired.

I want Ron Rivera now.

EK|B
01-01-2007, 10:51 AM
Hopefully with this coach gone, the can do better next season.

teemfedx
01-01-2007, 11:01 AM
and darrent williams (CB of Devner) shot and killed while riding in his limo

RhdRicheeee
01-01-2007, 11:05 AM
Damn that sucks about denny green

1 point 6
01-01-2007, 11:14 AM
nfl.com

TEMPE, Ariz. (Jan. 1, 2007) -- Dennis Green was fired as coach of the Arizona Cardinals on Monday after he failed to turn the downtrodden franchise into a winner in three seasons on the job.

Green was dismissed one day after the Cardinals concluded a 5-11 season with a 27-20 loss at San Diego. He finished with a 16-32 record at Arizona. The Cardinals will pay $2.5 million to buy out the final year of his contract.

He was the seventh coach the Cardinals have had since the franchise moved to Arizona in 1988. Green's three teams in Arizona went 6-10, 5-11 and 5-11. He has a career NFL coaching record of 124-115.

Green's mission was to turn around the perpetually losing Cardinals, who have had one winning season since 1984, and put a winner into the new stadium when it opened this season.

The stadium, the signing of running back Edgerrin James and the drafting of quarterback Matt Leinart stirred up interest in the team, which sold out every home game this year.

But after a season-opening home victory over San Francisco, the Cardinals lost eight in a row and quickly fell out of the playoff hunt. The skid included close home losses to St. Louis, Kansas City and, most memorably on a Monday night, to Chicago.

Green demoted offensive coordinator Keith Rowen after six games and replaced him with Mike Kruczek, one of many shakeups on his staff during his time with the Cardinals. Leinart replaced Kurt Warner after five games and showed great promise.

However, the team's fortunes didn't turn around until the coach finally settled on who should play on the offensive line. Arizona won four of its last seven, but it was too little, too late.

Green was out of coaching after his decade with the Minnesota Vikings ended in 2001. He was lured back by a four-year, $10 million contract and the belief that Arizona was on the brink of becoming a successful team.

He made several moves that seemed to backfire, beginning with the abrupt release of offensive lineman Pete Kendall on the eve of his first training camp. In his first season, Green benched quarterback Josh McCown for Shaun King even though the team had won three of its last four. By the time McCown got the job back, the Cardinals had lost three straight.

rushbuster70
01-01-2007, 12:00 PM
they should of let him have his last year...stupid bid's...no they have to start over from scratch with a new coach...they coach will use the core of players we have already but obviously will want to bring in his type of players...but i they were starting to put it together towards the end of the year and should of let him stay...they need to fire rod graves, the dude sucks as a gm,get someone in here that doesnt wait till the last year to sign an extension for someones contract.they need to resign for or franchise leonard davis to keep the o-line together...they finally meshed and need to keep them together or they will be doomed again trying to run the ball again next year...

1 point 6
01-01-2007, 12:44 PM
pete carrol, offer him 3 years 15 million.

1 point 6
01-01-2007, 12:47 PM
arizona will be picking 5th in this years draft also.

ray ray
01-01-2007, 12:48 PM
they need to get rid of bidwell's sell the team to the people like the packers are.

1 point 6
01-01-2007, 12:51 PM
the town of green bay owns the majority of the packers.

ray ray
01-01-2007, 12:55 PM
yeah thats what i was trying to say.lol.the cardinals just need to hold on to some people for awhile, let them become a team. but they keep changing everytime everyone starts to come together and work as a team.nothing will change till ownership or management change.we will continue to be the laughing stock of the nfl.the only reason i will go to a game is if there playing the packers so i can see the packers.unless something drastic changes.lol.

rushbuster70
01-01-2007, 01:42 PM
Pete Carroll ftw.If give that guy whatever he wanted to come here and coach...I'd say 3 years 20 Million and you control the team...

rooster
01-01-2007, 09:35 PM
Fire Rod Graves FO SHO! He doesn't have Cardinal Football in his skull. I think he's like an executive or someting for another company. GM/Coach=solid foundation!

Man Green had it commin. I remember that whole McCown/King disaster; what an idiot. This year against Minnisota...James only had 4 carries; WTF!! And these are just to name a couple of the bonehead moves he made. However this won't be the last you'll see of him.

Oh snap Green had the best post game confrence of all though! Crown the f'n Bears. HHAHAHAHA

Downshift
01-02-2007, 10:33 AM
There is no hope for the Cardinals.

My 9ers will be takin 2nd in the NFC West next season.

thaiphob
01-02-2007, 11:17 AM
Cardinals HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

bmxican
01-02-2007, 04:56 PM
Pete Carroll ftw.If give that guy whatever he wanted to come here and coach...I'd say 3 years 20 Million and you control the team...

I don't think he's coming down here. I think he would even turn down a 30mil 4year contract. I heard if he even considers coming back to the NFL (he already tried coaching NFL and failed) he wants full control of the team and thats something the Bids hate. I think we should get, Ron Rivera,Cam Cameron,Mike Sherman,Mike Tice in that order we should consider the hirings.

arizona will be picking 5th in this years draft also.

One name Joe Thomas

pete carrol, offer him 3 years 15 million.

I think that will be too low of an offer to take Pete away.

they should of let him have his last year...stupid bid's...no they have to start over from scratch with a new coach...they coach will use the core of players we have already but obviously will want to bring in his type of players...but i they were starting to put it together towards the end of the year and should of let him stay...they need to fire rod graves, the dude sucks as a gm,get someone in here that doesnt wait till the last year to sign an extension for someones contract.they need to resign for or franchise leonard davis to keep the o-line together...they finally meshed and need to keep them together or they will be doomed again trying to run the ball again next year...

Trust me, I HATED Bigs level of playing up until the last 8 weeks or so were he showed with the current o-line that with the right center or move him to left guard and get a legitimate RT we can have a mediocore o-line. I don't even ask for more than medicore.

Fire Rod Graves FO SHO! He doesn't have Cardinal Football in his skull. I think he's like an executive or someting for another company. GM/Coach=solid foundation!

Man Green had it commin. I remember that whole McCown/King disaster; what an idiot. This year against Minnisota...James only had 4 carries; WTF!! And these are just to name a couple of the bonehead moves he made. However this won't be the last you'll see of him.

Oh snap Green had the best post game confrence of all though! Crown the f'n Bears. HHAHAHAHA

Rod Graves got a fucking extension! WTF is that man!!!

There is no hope for the Cardinals.

My 9ers will be takin 2nd in the NFC West next season.

hahahah yeah 2nd with Cardinals in 1st! :bananaman:

ecko344
01-02-2007, 10:06 PM
fuck Green i'm glad they got rid of his ass. hopefully the Cards will do better next season.

HEADSHOT
01-05-2007, 01:06 PM
i hope that the cards can turn there shit around. i have never been to a game yet, id like to go see one if they get to be a decent team

Downshift
01-05-2007, 11:36 PM
hahahah yeah 2nd with Cardinals in 1st! :bananaman:
Haha, BS!
The Cards will work hard to take 4th like they do every year, and the 9ers will overtake the Seahawks in '07.
I think the Rams will take 1st.

I'm expecting a 4-12 season next year with the new coach no one is used to.
Bidwell needs to stop making Frankenstein teams and make a team that can actually work together.

bmxican
01-06-2007, 11:15 AM
Haha, BS!
The Cards will work hard to take 4th like they do every year, and the 9ers will overtake the Seahawks in '07.
I think the Rams will take 1st.

I'm expecting a 4-12 season next year with the new coach no one is used to.
Bidwell needs to stop making Frankenstein teams and make a team that can actually work together.

actually we won the division this year unofficially. We went 4-2 in division

bmxican
04-26-2007, 04:24 PM
WOOT WOOT!!! DRAFT IS SATURDAY!!!

See you guys at UofP!!!!!!! DRAFT party!!!

bmxican
04-26-2007, 04:25 PM
So, toss up between Joe Thomas or AP!!!

bmxican
04-26-2007, 04:26 PM
ohh and just in case no one knew we got Ken Whisenhunt and Russ grimm! Solid pickup as our coach and Russ grimm is gonna work on our o-line! Best o-line coach in the NFL!

honduh_head
04-26-2007, 04:40 PM
i'm a giants fan, but i'm excited to see what Matt does with another year under Warner's tutoring

bmxican
04-26-2007, 09:09 PM
guy is a freaking BEAST! We need to take him!!!

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/04/25/sp...1&ref=football

rushbuster70
04-28-2007, 12:04 AM
^Link doesn't work

I hope they draft the best player available.I'm going to miss part of the first round so hopefully they won't mess this draft up by taking someone who doesnt deserve to be in the top 10...I really want them to drafter Adrian Peterson.Thomas is a good pick but if they are going to draft him why did they sign Gandy?Granted he's not all that good but i'm sure hes better than a 1st year player developing.Or they should trade down and draft the safety from LSU Landry.Him and Adrian Wilson could team up to be one hell of a safety package plus he can come in and start right away.

gcboy90
04-28-2007, 12:06 AM

bone headed move #1... went to the cardinals

GB packers ftw

bmxican
04-28-2007, 12:16 AM
^Link doesn't work

I hope they draft the best player available.I'm going to miss part of the first round so hopefully they won't mess this draft up by taking someone who doesnt deserve to be in the top 10...I really want them to drafter Adrian Peterson.Thomas is a good pick but if they are going to draft him why did they sign Gandy?Granted he's not all that good but i'm sure hes better than a 1st year player developing.Or they should trade down and draft the safety from LSU Landry.Him and Adrian Wilson could team up to be one hell of a safety package plus he can come in and start right away.

1. AP is injured. He re-injured his collarbone, and is already showing he is showing his injury prones.

2. Thomas is a very safe pic at 5, if we do even trade down (Secenario of this happening is very unlikely unless GRAVES fucks up) we will get Levi Brown. Lavon Landry, would not be a good pick.

1. we re-signed an up and coming player for safety/DB for nickel named Aaron Francisco.

2. we signed another db/safety named Terrance Holt, yes Torry holts brother from the rams.

I seriously, doubt we will be picking Landry if anything we get Gaines Adams.

bmxican
04-28-2007, 12:18 AM
try this link. He is a beast and is a sleeper pick!!

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/04/25/sports/football/25nfl.html?pagewanted=1&_r=1&ref=football

rushbuster70
04-28-2007, 12:27 AM
1. AP is injured. He re-injured his collarbone, and is already showing he is showing his injury prones.

2. Thomas is a very safe pic at 5, if we do even trade down (Secenario of this happening is very unlikely unless GRAVES fucks up) we will get Levi Brown. Lavon Landry, would not be a good pick.

1. we re-signed an up and coming player for safety/DB for nickel named Aaron Francisco.

2. we signed another db/safety named Terrance Holt, yes Torry holts brother from the rams.

I seriously, doubt we will be picking Landry if anything we get Gaines Adams.

1.AP is a good pick man...Just think.Edge is getting up there and has a lot of miles.In a year or 2 he can take over without missing a beat in the running game.By that time he'll be use to the pro game and will be fine.His shoulder will be fine.

2.We better not get brown.He's overrated.I saw him in the bowl game against Florida state and he is not impressive.Watched a few PSU games this year and the guy looks average.Overrated because theres only 1 good tackle thomas.

3.Francisco is exactly that.A nickel player.Nothing better.H

4.Terrance Holt is not that good of a safety.Did you see him in Detroit?He was part of the defense that got picked apart every week.He's not going to get better plus you can never have enough DB's.I think we learned that with our corner situation being what it is.Landry is only going to continue to get better.

Gaines Adams is also overrated.The guy isn't explosive if you've watched him and you should know by now we never win when we pick ends in the drafts.Pace,Wadsworth.Were better off going after the guy from Arkansas instead.I can guarantee that Gaines Adams is a bust if we pick him.Especially since we will be going to the 3-4.We don't need an edge rusher for the 3-4.We need a big d-end who can fight big tackles and let the OLB's doing the rushing for us

bmxican
04-28-2007, 12:37 AM
trust me we have too many other needs to be drafting AP. If we even get him, I will be highly surprised, but can see why we would get him. Landry is not worth 5 pick money. I gurantee we won't get landry.

I personally want, Thomas since the college season started!!! I don't think Levi brown is over-rated one bit. He has almost exact stats than that of Thomas.

It' is a very well known fact that Defensive players are much less liikely to be big bust that Qb's/RB's.

rushbuster70
04-28-2007, 12:45 AM
Well you should never draft by needs...That moves a player up that isnt as good as another player.I think one thing D-Green did good was draft by best player available.Now he didnt always make the best pick but I think thats the smartest philosphy.Unless you have a need that you MUST fill and I don't think the Cardinals have that one need where they are dying for a person at that position.I'm not saying Thomas isn't a good pick but if he isn't there they better trade down and do what it takes to trade down and then get Levi Brown around the 10-11 spot.

I agree Landry isn't worth that money but hes going to be a damn good player man.

Gaines adams just wont work here.He can go somewhere else and be a decent player but he will not be a guy who gets 11-12 sacks consistantly.I just don't see the explosiveness in him like say the end from Florida.

bmxican
04-28-2007, 12:54 AM
in a 3-4 defense d-linemen don't get high amount of sacks to begin with. At 10-11 Levi brown will be gone GURANTEE.

rushbuster70
04-28-2007, 01:10 AM
in a 3-4 defense d-linemen don't get high amount of sacks to begin with. At 10-11 Levi brown will be gone GURANTEE.

So then what is Gaines Adams???Hes a pass rushing end and shouldn't be here.Thats my point.He won't fit in here

The only way he's gone by then is if the Texans take him...No one else up there wants nor needs him.

bmxican
04-28-2007, 01:14 AM
So then what is Gaines Adams???Hes a pass rushing end and shouldn't be here.Thats my point.He won't fit in here

The only way he's gone by then is if the Texans take him...No one else up there wants nor needs him.

BEEEEP! WRONG! If the redskins do not trade their pick away, they will take Gaines Adams no doubt!

Amobi Okoye is also a very good prospect! He's 19years old!! Crazy coot!

rushbuster70
04-28-2007, 01:23 AM
BEEEEP! WRONG! If the redskins do not trade their pick away, they will take Gaines Adams no doubt!

Amobi Okoye is also a very good prospect! He's 19years old!! Crazy coot!

I was talking about Brown...My bad.

Okoye would be a good pick.Not sure if he'll excell in the 3-4 though.Hes more of an undertackle than a noseguard.

rushbuster70
04-28-2007, 12:50 PM
NOOOOOO they took Brown too early...damn but not a bad pick overall

bmxican
04-28-2007, 12:51 PM
very solid pick! I can see us take Kalil in the 2nd round if he is even still there! Can you believe Brady Quinn though! Feel kinda bad for the guy!

1 point 6
04-28-2007, 01:19 PM
i flet bad for brady quinn until he went to the browns, where he wanted to go.

bmxican
04-28-2007, 01:30 PM
Browns now have a Franchise LT and a solid starting Qb for years to come. I don't really like him and is prone to fail under pressure situations. Clevland did very well in the 1st round.

Dolphins are fucking idiots!!!! Ted Gin? Are you serious? A special teams player at best!

bmxican
04-28-2007, 07:09 PM
BUSTER MOTHA FUCKING DAVIS!

What a steal at 3rd rd!!! Small size, but doing the 3-4 he will excell and show he is small but a HUGE heart!!!

rushbuster70
04-28-2007, 08:42 PM
Excellent steal in the 3rd round.Buster is a fucking player...and has a sick ass name too haha.Overall not a bad 1st day for the Cards...My Cowboys had a terrible draft.By far the worst i've seen from then in years.

ILIKETODRIVE
04-28-2007, 08:46 PM
NOOOOOO they took Brown too early...damn but not a bad pick overall

Not really. Russ Grimm LOVES Levi Brown. He conducted his personal workout in the offseason. The Cardinals actually had him rated 1-A/1-B with Joe Thomas.

PS - I <3 Penn State

rushbuster70
04-28-2007, 09:02 PM
Not really. Russ Grimm LOVES Levi Brown. He conducted his personal workout in the offseason. The Cardinals actually had him rated 1-A/1-B with Joe Thomas.

PS - I <3 Penn State

Yea but they could of traded down a little and still got him but had no takers...No biggie they just could of saved there cheapasses some money

bmxican
04-29-2007, 05:57 PM
WOW! Great draft!!! We have a threat on our return game with Breaston! Ben patrick as another TE!

ILIKETODRIVE
04-29-2007, 06:05 PM
WOW! Great draft!!! We have a threat on our return game with Breaston! Ben patrick as another TE!

x2

The whole second day, Kiper was saying that if Patrick went in the 2nd or 3rd round, no one could say it was a reach. They got him in the 7th.

bmxican
04-29-2007, 06:12 PM
I dislike Mel kiper, he always hates on our picks. He said BOLDIN was gonna be at best a 3rd slot reciever! Hhahahahhahahaha. He talked soo much smack about Alan Branch, and Branch answered back by saying he is gonna make Mel eat his words!!!

Daddy_Digital
04-29-2007, 06:22 PM
i hope that all this money thats being dumped into the cardinals. new stadium, new work out faciity, new uniforms..i like them, i always like under dog teams. id love to see them go all the way. im still a charger fan tho..gotta love my home team!

bmxican
04-29-2007, 06:26 PM
i hope that all this money thats being dumped into the cardinals. new stadium, new work out faciity, new uniforms..i like them, i always like under dog teams. id love to see them go all the way. im still a charger fan tho..gotta love my home team!

no disrespect for chargers since, they are trying to get a SB, but they had a horrible draft this year!

ILIKETODRIVE
04-29-2007, 07:54 PM
I dislike Mel kiper, he always hates on our picks. He said BOLDIN was gonna be at best a 3rd slot reciever! Hhahahahhahahaha.

That's because Boldin was expected to be a 1st-rounder and he (Kiper) even said he had all the tools to be a top-flight WR when he was leaving FSU. Then, in the offseason, he wasn't in shape and ran a very pedestrian high 4.7/low 4.8 40 time. That's when not only Kiper but other scouts re-evaluated him and said he will probably be a 2nd-rounder at best and translate to the NFL as a slot WR because of his lack of speed, as illistrated by his slow 40 time.

Sometimes, football speed and actual speed are different things. Kiper knows a lot, more than most, but he's not perfect. The NFL draft isn't perfect, it never has been nor will it ever be. Brady went 199th overall and he's arguably the best QB there is right now.

bmxican
04-29-2007, 08:02 PM
That's because Boldin was expected to be a 1st-rounder and he (Kiper) even said he had all the tools to be a top-flight WR when he was leaving FSU. Then, in the offseason, he wasn't in shape and ran a very pedestrian high 4.7/low 4.8 40 time. That's when not only Kiper but other scouts re-evaluated him and said he will probably be a 2nd-rounder at best and translate to the NFL as a slot WR because of his lack of speed, as illistrated by his slow 40 time.

Sometimes, football speed and actual speed are different things. Kiper knows a lot, more than most, but he's not perfect. The NFL draft isn't perfect, it never has been nor will it ever be. Brady went 199th overall and he's arguably the best QB there is right now.

or how he' said, Buster lacks size and won't translate/transfer his play well to the NFL. We will see that Mel!!! My mail man knows more about the draft than Mel!!!

hahahahah.

ILIKETODRIVE
04-29-2007, 08:16 PM
We will see that Mel!!! My mail man knows more about the draft than Mel!!!

I believe that. :lame:

The draft is an inexact science. Remember, hindsight (I.E. - the past) is ALWAYS 20-20; forecasting the future is far from it.

Look at the '98 draft. Manning and Leaf were 1-A/1-B at QB and either could have been #1. It really was that close. The Colts chose Manning, the Chargers got Leaf at #2. Leaf turned out to be a headache and is out of the NFL. Manning just won the Super Bowl. Looking back, the Chargers look stupid for taking him. At the time, people would have called them stupid if they would have passed on him.

Look at the '01 draft. The Chargers had the #1 pick but opted to trade down with Atlanta because of what happened with them and the whole Leaf thing. They didn't want to get burned on another #1 QB; Michael Vick. They got the #5 pick and 2 other picks. They knew, however, exactly who they wanted. Tomlinson at #5, Brees with one pick and Kaeding (kicker) with the other. Scouts and others said that wasn't the smartest thing to do because Tomlinson went to TCU (a smaller school that plays mostly other smaller schools) and Brees is only 6-foot-1. They said Vick had the raw talent to be the best and most dynamic QB the league has ever seen and that they were crazy for passing on him.

Now? Vick is dynamic but he's a middle of the pack QB (at best) when it comes to passing. Sure, he still has a huge arm and can make plays with his feet, but his career passing numbers blow and Atlanta has only had 1 good year with him. Tomlinson and Brees? Sure, Brees got the boot from SD last year but he turned out ok, I guess (#1 QB last year) and Tomlinson seems like an ok back, right? (#1 RB last year)

Remember, NFL Draft = inexact science. You can't predict the future but it sure is easy to criticize someone when they predict it wrong.

bmxican
04-29-2007, 08:19 PM
I believe that. :lame:

The draft is an inexact science. Remember, hindsight (I.E. - the past) is ALWAYS 20-20; forecasting the future is far from it.

Look at the '98 draft. Manning and Leaf were 1-A/1-B at QB and either could have been #1. It really was that close. The Colts chose Manning, the Chargers got Leaf at #2. Leaf turned out to be a headache and is out of the NFL. Manning just won the Super Bowl. Looking back, the Chargers look stupid for taking him. At the time, people would have called them stupid if they would have passed on him.

Look at the '01 draft. The Chargers had the #1 pick but opted to trade down with Atlanta because of what happened with them and the whole Leaf thing. They didn't want to get burned on another #1 QB; Michael Vick. They got the #5 pick and 2 other picks. They knew, however, exactly who they wanted. Tomlinson at #5, Brees with one pick and Kaeding (kicker) with the other. Scouts and others said that wasn't the smartest thing to do because Tomlinson went to TCU (a smaller school that plays mostly other smaller schools) and Brees is only 6-foot-1. They said Vick had the raw talent to be the best and most dynamic QB the league has ever seen and that they were crazy for passing on him.

Now? Vick is dynamic but he's a middle of the pack QB (at best) when it comes to passing. Sure, he still has a huge arm and can make plays with his feet, but his career passing numbers blow and Atlanta has only had 1 good year with him. Tomlinson and Brees? Sure, Brees got the boot from SD last year but he turned out ok, I guess (#1 QB last year) and Tomlinson seems like an ok back, right? (#1 RB last year)

Remember, NFL Draft = inexact science. You can't predict the future but it sure is easy to criticize someone when they predict it wrong.

hahahahaha, you are obviously a very young ling!!! If you didn't get what my quote was meant, you will obviously mis-interpeted it!

bmxican
04-29-2007, 08:20 PM
On, a side-note we just signed Baylark RB from Umass. Seems like JJ is on his way out!

ILIKETODRIVE
04-29-2007, 08:22 PM
hahahahaha, you are obviously a very young ling!!!

Uh, what? If you were being sarcastic, I got that. I was just trying to make a point about the draft in general, not about Mel Kiper. You missed what I was saying.

PS - I have been watching/studying/learning about the NFL Draft for the past 9 seasons. :wave:

bmxican
04-29-2007, 08:29 PM
Uh, what? If you were being sarcastic, I got that. I was just trying to make a point about the draft in general, not about Mel Kiper. You missed what I was saying.

PS - I have been watching/studying/learning about the NFL Draft for the past 9 seasons. :wave:

no I was not being sarcastic. That was an exact quote from the GM from the Colts back in the 94 draft, because Mel was litterally talking soo much smack about their picks. This was when espn analyst would actually ask real deal Q's The espn lady asked the GM and he responded with that exact quote.

really funny!!!!

bmxican
04-29-2007, 08:29 PM
Lions get Mr.Irrelevant?

FUK JDM
04-29-2007, 09:04 PM
Who are these "Cardinals" You guys speak of........:smoke:

rushbuster70
04-29-2007, 09:15 PM
On, a side-note we just signed Baylark RB from Umass. Seems like JJ is on his way out!

I hope so because hes worthless.he really is.Denny Green just liked him but he was garbage.Marcel Shipp is not by any means a bad backup.They just need to let him fill that role and he'll be fine...I can't believe we got that TE in the 7th round.I thought he was the third best behind Zach Miller but I think its because he played at a tiny school.No we can run a 2 TE package...hell yea.I'm a huge fan of running the football.

Downshift
04-30-2007, 03:34 PM
I still say the Cardinals will go 4-12.
5-11 if they get lucky.

Any takers?

bmxican
04-30-2007, 07:41 PM
5-11 if they get lucky.

Any takers?

8-8 biotch! What kind of bet you wanna make?

bmxican
04-30-2007, 08:03 PM
Alan Branch pwning Thomas. Branch even called joe thomas SOFT. LOL WTF!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PTVjRP_LT0

bmxican
07-14-2007, 02:39 PM
Got my fucking ADUB jersey Signed baby!!! GO CARDINALS!!! going to the TC in flag in a couple weeks too!! WOOT WOOT!

bmxican
07-14-2007, 02:40 PM
lets see if you got the balls to see the best WR in the fucking NFL!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMUl4-ciRtg

ILIKETODRIVE
07-14-2007, 02:45 PM
lets see if you got the balls to see the best WR in the fucking NFL!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMUl4-ciRtg

I'm gonna go ahead and say he is a top-flight WR, but best WR?

U = :crazy:

bmxican
07-14-2007, 02:45 PM
I'm gonna go ahead and say he is a top-flight WR, but best WR?

U = :crazy:

go ahead, who do you think is best? I'll trounce those stats with Boldins.

bmxican
07-14-2007, 02:47 PM
before anything, munch on this for a lil.

n his first 52 games, Q has the most receptions in NFL History! He is #1 and Harrison, Rice are #2 and #3. Q is a beast no doubt about it.

ILIKETODRIVE
07-14-2007, 02:59 PM
go ahead, who do you think is best? I'll trounce those stats with Boldins.

Stats aren't everything.

How many years has Harrison been doing what he's doing? 11. Which of them has a ring?

Boldin needs to keep doing it for a decade AND at least get his team to the playoffs.

:clap:

bmxican
07-14-2007, 03:12 PM
Stats aren't everything.

How many years has Harrison been doing what he's doing? 11. Which of them has a ring?

Boldin needs to keep doing it for a decade AND at least get his team to the playoffs.

hahahahah, yah, took harrison eleven years eh!? Don't worry we have our own talent that is growing and will be better. Boldin is doing better than what Harrison has done and is only improving. 5th year this year, and if you know WR's you know 5th year is break out years.:clap::clap:

honduh_head
07-14-2007, 04:15 PM
Stats aren't everything.

Harrison didn't get his team a ring...his TEAM got his team a ring...he's a great player that contributed on a GREAT team... quan is an unbelievable player on a mediocre team that have their own internal demons. when quan demolishes every record out there people will finally realize the work horse that he is...even though more than likely he will never see past the first round of the playoffs (at least not with the cardinals)

bmxican
07-14-2007, 06:16 PM
Q is a fucking monster bitches!!! Back the fuck off!! He's A GROWN ASS MAN!!

bmxican
07-19-2007, 10:28 AM
We signed Buster Davis!!! Fuck yea!!!

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/93554

1 point 6
07-19-2007, 10:48 AM
i cant believe we havent signed levi yet

bmxican
07-19-2007, 10:51 AM
i cant believe we havent signed levi yet

no top10 has signed yet. Top 10 picks always are signed at the earliest 1 week before camp. Most a couple days before. However, a good sign was shown when his agent Joel said they started "talks with cardinals front office"

1 point 6
07-19-2007, 10:56 AM
at the earliest? williams last year signed the next day lol, bush and young had theirs signed before then end of july.

bmxican
07-19-2007, 11:08 AM
at the earliest? williams last year signed the next day lol, bush and young had theirs signed before then end of july.

Camp starts July 27th bud.

rushbuster70
07-19-2007, 12:45 PM
5 bucks says ben patrick is better than any TE on the team we have now...

bmxican
07-19-2007, 01:08 PM
no, I am a firm believer in my man Leonard Pope.

00 ess eye
07-19-2007, 01:49 PM
adrian wilson came into chipotle when i was there the other day

rushbuster70
07-19-2007, 02:26 PM
no, I am a firm believer in my man Leonard Pope.

your crazy man...but it should be good to see both of them on the field at the same time...the rookie will make the team and definately play.he had a great college career and should be a solid NFL player...

funky_cornbread
07-19-2007, 03:33 PM
single game tickets go on sale this saturday.

looks to be a good season. i'm still waiting for the cardinals. hell i've been waiting since the arizona wranglers.

GIVE ME A WINNING SEASON!

1 point 6
07-19-2007, 03:50 PM
Camp starts July 27th bud.

thats why i said, I CANT BELIVE WE HAVENT SIGNED HIM YET. its a week before camp.
bud

rushbuster70
07-19-2007, 04:07 PM
thats why i said, I CANT BELIVE WE HAVENT SIGNED HIM YET. its a week before camp.
bud

its normal though man...i dont think any 1st round pics have been signed...the cards did sign there badass linebacker they drafted Buster Davis...dude is small but awesome

bmxican
07-20-2007, 01:32 AM
Greg Olsen TE from Miami drafted by the bears has been signed. Like I said, top 10 players always get signed later. What concerns me the most is our 2nd round pick Alan Branch.

Downshift
07-20-2007, 01:33 AM
5-11 if they get lucky.

Any takers?

8-8 biotch! What kind of bet you wanna make?
A non-losing season?
That's bold, you're on!

49ers > Cardinals

bmxican
07-20-2007, 01:41 AM
A non-losing season?
That's bold, you're on!

49ers > Cardinals

should of known, a WHINer fan.:hi::hi:

Too bad we have beaten you guys for 2 years straight. Can't even have Frank Gore rush for over 100yards on our D. Picked up a couple retread WR's. GL on Monday night, cause they are gonna get a stomping!

Downshift
07-20-2007, 03:55 AM
Too bad we have beaten you guys for 2 years straight. Yet we put up a better record last season. :p
And now that the salary cap is off, the gloves are off!
What!

bmxican
07-20-2007, 04:01 AM
Yet we put up a better record last season. :p
And now that the salary cap is off, the gloves are off!
What!

yet, the whiners haven't beat us in 2 years. Gonna sweep them again this year aswell.

Downshift
07-20-2007, 01:22 PM
yet, the whiners haven't beat us in 2 years. Gonna sweep them again this year aswell.Yeah, I'm kinda worried about that since you guys seem to only get lucky when you play us, and unlucky when you play everyone else.
Which is why I'm not worried about you making a better record than us... let alone going 8-8. :p

bmxican
07-26-2007, 12:05 PM
Signed our 2nd round pick Alan Branch for a 4 year deal!!! Big run stuffer!!!

rushbuster70
07-26-2007, 12:27 PM
Signed our 2nd round pick Alan Branch for a 4 year deal!!! Big run stuffer!!!

backup run stuffer behind watson fooooooooool but he should get some playing time...i hope this guy turns out to be good and not underachieve like most of the lineman we end up drafting

bmxican
07-26-2007, 12:37 PM
backup run stuffer behind watson fooooooooool but he should get some playing time...i hope this guy turns out to be good and not underachieve like most of the lineman we end up drafting

not really. For DT's there really isn't backups till your 3rd string lol. Him and Watson were teamates in Michigan. Watson is getting in shape very well. Lost 38lbs. Branch also got in better shape and stayed in AZ for his conditioning. Our strenght and conditioning coach is doing very good with our players!!! Lott is earning his money!!

here is video of alan Branch owning Joe Thomas

http://youtube.com/watch?v=GfFBKO0v2pc

bmxican
07-26-2007, 01:00 PM
My favorite fucking CARDINAL right here!!! He's the fucking MAN!!!! He is gonna be the Defensive player of the year too. Fucking awesome guy!!!

Dan Bickley
The Arizona Republic
Jul. 26, 2007 12:00 AM
Football players love the off-season. It's a time for tropical vacations and drinks with umbrellas. A time when couches scream your name, not coaches. A time when the abundance of freedom and pocket money leads many down the path of trouble, smack into the police blotter.

Ah, but Adrian Wilson doesn't exactly fit the mold. Any mold, for that matter. And if you'd like to know how the Cardinals' star safety spent his vacation, I wouldn't go asking his wife.

Answer: He cut a 17-day Caribbean adventure down to four days . . . because he was afraid of getting soft.

"It's just me being paranoid, thinking someone's getting an extra step on me," Wilson said. "But I want to be in the running for Defensive Player of the Year this year. That's what I want to accomplish. And to achieve that goal, I couldn't see myself going on a two-week vacation to Paris or Africa or wherever. I have my whole life to go on vacations."

Besides, it took Wilson six years to find his way to Honolulu, site of the NFL Pro Bowl. And he isn't about to let up now.

Although Wilson's new goal seems rather lofty, you must understand the man, his moods, his inner fire and how a taste of success has only fed his appetite. And how Wilson is in the process of redefining his position the way Lawrence Taylor redefined linebacker.

As a strong safety, he has 13 sacks in the past two seasons. Last year, he was an impact player all over the field, recording four interceptions, four forced fumbles and a 99-yard return for a touchdown. He became a YouTube legend when stunning footage of his 66-inch vertical jump hit the Internet.

Once on the fringe of the NFL's great safeties, a one-dimensional player who would hit you so hard your great-grandfather would feel it, Wilson finally has emerged from the tunnel. He no longer is underrated or unnoticed. He has fought his way through the fog of anonymity that has long accompanied this bottom-feeding organization.

These days, Wilson is as feared a hitter as the Cowboys' Roy Williams and the Redskins' Sean Taylor, but even better in coverage. He's approaching the level of notoriety and impact set by Steelers' star Troy Polamalu, who plays a different game altogether. And Wilson keeps getting greedier each year, which is nice.

"I always go back to my first couple of years in the league, when I really wasn't that good, when I wasn't the player the Cardinals hoped they were getting," Wilson said. "I was immature. I wasn't doing what I was supposed to do from a scheming standpoint. I was trying to do my own thing.

"I didn't like the way I carried myself back then. I chose to try and be the bad ***, the guy no one could say anything to, the guy that was a hothead and not coach-able. I thought the only way I could play was angry."

That's a candid admission, and Wilson said the change came in Year 3, when the Cardinals signed Dexter Jackson, a free agent from the Super Bowl champions in Tampa. Jackson's arrival moved Wilson to free safety, and Wilson promptly disappeared from the stat sheet. He took the move personally, believing the Cardinals didn't think he could run a secondary or lead a defense. And fearing a premature end to his career, he made a vow never to be invisible again.

"To work when nobody's looking," he said.

The results have been staggering. Wilson is now the driving force of the defense, bringing all the physicality and passion you could ask for. He also is extremely reliable, having not missed a game in four years. That's everything you need in a leader, and to hear him talk now is to hear a man whose voice has grown considerably inside the locker room.

Although there always are things to complain about with the Cardinals, Wilson is not one of them. He is becoming a transcendent player, and exactly the kind of heat-seeking machine you need to lift a dormant franchise.

"It's about playing the game with your glass half full," Wilson said.

You can bet there are no umbrellas in that beverage.

honduh_head
08-26-2007, 03:58 PM
wtf happened yesterday? they need to find a way to play a complete game or they are gonna have another tough season.

bmxican
08-26-2007, 08:33 PM
having 3rd string players trying to win a game for you is not good. How about the giants, they are 0-3

bmxican
09-02-2007, 05:47 PM
holy fuck!!!!! We picked up Quentin Moses!!! the Raiders are fucking stupid!!!!!! They fucked up and everyone knows it!!

boostedrex
09-02-2007, 05:55 PM
hopefully they go at least 500 this year

bmxican
08-18-2009, 07:22 PM
updating my 07 thread. Hmmm Quentin Moses plays for the Dolphins now.

Medina
08-18-2009, 08:19 PM
too bad AZ didn't get Vick since Warner is fucking old, but i got a good feeling about Palko
so what channel on Saturday lol