PDA

View Full Version : j32 swap?

ILUVMYDC2
12-11-2012, 06:42 PM
i have the opportunity to get a j32a1...i wanna know what all goes in to making this swap possible into a 1994 integra ls

A_integra1012
12-11-2012, 07:57 PM
Your gonna need mounts , some welding and fab. , of corse ecu , wire harness, axles , shifter cables , i no
Im missing alot more but those are at the top of my head. I no theres alot of things that must be done so if your
No mechanically incline I would let a shop do it , just saying.

INTEGRA DC2
12-11-2012, 08:33 PM
why a A1? There is a bit of wiring that needs to be done, but not bad IMO. Other than that everything else is over the shelf parts needed to do the swap. I have done a handful of these swaps. LMK if you want more info.

ILUVMYDC2
12-11-2012, 09:12 PM
why a A1? There is a bit of wiring that needs to be done, but not bad IMO. Other than that everything else is over the shelf parts needed to do the swap. I have done a handful of these swaps. LMK if you want more info.

well we picked up a wrecked acura tl and it just so happened to have an a1 in it so i might aswell use it...ill defiantly hit you up, thanks for the info

Bojack
12-11-2012, 10:08 PM
Might be more of a head ache then its worth. Sell the j series and k swap that bitch!!! Although a j swap would be sick to have