PDA

View Full Version : do thieves kill the az honda scene?

HEADSHOT
01-09-2007, 01:13 PM
do you guys fear getting your honda stolen so much that it keeps you indoors at night?

HEADSHOT
01-09-2007, 01:16 PM
im thinking now this should go in the security section. oops.

stephan
01-09-2007, 01:35 PM
Yes it does. Any smart person would not put anything expensive on their Honda/Acura without having a garage or an eye on the car 24/7. We all know not everybody has that luxury.

HEADSHOT
01-09-2007, 01:40 PM
i aggree, i imagine having a good time cruiseing with my buddies and their hondas. but sadly one is either afraid of getting there car stolen or has already had it stolen.

ef9sleeper
01-09-2007, 01:48 PM
I am terrified to leave my honda at night to sleep and I live in mesa in a gated complex, and have security stuff.

HEADSHOT
01-09-2007, 01:54 PM
thank you mods for moving this

JDM BOII
01-09-2007, 02:00 PM
unfortunately i am too a little scared abotu takign it to the mall at night or movies... but my car is garage kept thankfully my parents let me do that ...

Rufus
01-09-2007, 05:03 PM
Another poll would be "How many of you have been absolutely sure that someone was trying to follow you home to see where you live". I've had that happen many times.

JDMitation
01-09-2007, 05:09 PM
i just think you have to be smart. i've come to realize that if you're a bum ass nig and live somewhere where u can't protect your investment... it's time for a new hobby. otherwise, get lots of security crap and enjoy your passion... hawwwnduhz.

bukEk
01-09-2007, 05:21 PM
not really scared. it never goes to the movies or the mall. other than that i see it at work or its in the garage/ with me.

advert
01-09-2007, 05:31 PM
i am not scared. to tell you the truth the last 2 weeks my turbo gsr jdm front end teg sit out front with the doors un locked and the alarm not armed.

its back in the garage now.

ODDITY
01-09-2007, 06:40 PM
not to worried about it thats why i pay for full coverage insurance

JDMitation
01-09-2007, 06:50 PM
not to worried about it thats why i pay for full coverage insurance

lot's of jackboys try to get your oddessy? :p

ODDITY
01-09-2007, 07:00 PM
lot's of jackboys try to get your oddessy? :p

my van is in top demand all those soccer moms they can be brutal :offtopic2:

tfizzle
01-09-2007, 07:30 PM
Im actually thinkin of trading my car for a G20...or buying a G20 and keeping the car in a safe spot... :-( i hate it cause i thikk cars are meant to be driven but ...with the list growing with mods i have to protect my investment

RacerZero
01-09-2007, 08:00 PM
I what I would do is just keep the investment in the garage, and drive a piece of shit around.... that is why i'm looking for something thats under 1k, runs good, and ac....

NINE7DB7
01-09-2007, 09:41 PM
the hatch is never left unattended for any longer than 5minutes outside in my driveway. as for the Accord, I disconnect shit at night... I highly doubt a thieve is gonna pop the hood and try to "fix" a car and then steal it.

ghost9000
01-09-2007, 09:46 PM
Some times it sucks,I cant really take my car to many places because Iam to paranoid.It fucking sucks its like that but thats the way it is. Ill never give it up because of fucking theives you just got play it smart if you live in apartments you better take every security mesure you can that means gettin GPS.Yea being a tuner comes with the territory man.

RhdRicheeee
01-09-2007, 10:08 PM
my cars never leave my sight

mikey2487
01-09-2007, 10:33 PM

thats the way it should be!!!!

4sd4dr
01-09-2007, 10:53 PM
at first when i moved here i didnt think anything of it. then my crx was broken into and that opened my eyes to what sorta state i moved to. so i started byu removing the ecu fuse, then the ecu then the steering wheel on the crx. well, the one night i didnt do any of those is the night they took it.

then time went on and my integra was fine, then it was broken into after the sedona run... so i got an alarm...

then my buddies integra was stolen...

so yea, it makes me want to sleep in the car... with a gun, baseball bat and a knife... and a laser beam magna flow shooter.

you know, the basics.

in short. i basically hate going anywhere where i can not see my car through a window.

whitetrash
01-09-2007, 11:21 PM
Not scared. I take my car to the movies and malls. Majority of the time though, my car is either in my garage, 10 feet from me or underground in a parking garage.

Shortydtp
01-10-2007, 12:29 AM
not scared .... theives are tho.... u guys know why....... ;)

HEADSHOT
01-10-2007, 10:11 AM
i am not scared. to tell you the truth the last 2 weeks my turbo gsr jdm front end teg sit out front with the doors un locked and the alarm not armed.

its back in the garage now.

where do you live ???? lol

jägermeister
01-10-2007, 08:51 PM
not scared. if it happens it happens. but i've gotten accustomed to taking another car if i need to go to the mall or whatever.

TysCb7
01-10-2007, 09:20 PM
I wish my car was an "investment." :pissed:

crzy_one
01-10-2007, 09:32 PM
my car is ugly and slow so im not TOO worried...

I always have a gun with me also so if someone gets caught fucking with it, sucks to be them...

Guns FTW!

tuybotom
01-10-2007, 09:43 PM

I always have a gun with me also so if someone gets caught fucking with it, sucks to be them...

Guns FTW!

HELL YEA DUDE! i wish i would of caught the fucking theives that stole my turbo civic! they would of had a closed casket funeral when i got done with them!!!! FUCK THEIVES!!!

DeeDub
01-12-2007, 07:02 AM
where do you live ???? lol

All u need to know is his 5 digit password and u could know where his car is at all times... and how fast he's driving ;)

I love it, bc I can always find out where he is when he's ignoring my calls. Lol

Luvu jared! :kiss:

YewllowDA
01-12-2007, 05:18 PM
i'm not really scared. my car is always parked outside at night for almost 2 years now...i guess its safe to live here in gilbert.

civic type R
01-12-2007, 08:50 PM
if i ever catch some one trying to break in to my honda i will F*ucking beat the shit out of them then call the cops

civic type R
01-12-2007, 08:53 PM
im think that i am gonna buy a quick disconnect hub for my steering wheel good idea?????

HEADSHOT
01-12-2007, 10:37 PM
im think that i am gonna buy a quick disconnect hub for my steering wheel good idea?????

definatley a good idea/

advert
01-13-2007, 02:23 AM
All u need to know is his 5 digit password and u could know where his car is at all times... and how fast he's driving ;)

I love it, bc I can always find out where he is when he's ignoring my calls. Lol

Luvu jared! :kiss:

yea that always helps..

it backs in the driveway again. but it will have to be flatbeded for sure. motor is sitting in the garage haha.

YewllowDA
01-19-2007, 07:31 PM
is having a fuel pump cut off switch good enough to save a car?

95civic
01-21-2007, 08:47 PM
i have cameras no im not worried

Zero
01-23-2007, 09:59 AM
im not scared cause no one knows where i park my honda plus, if they try to take it, there is motion lights and TWO big dogs hanging around the car at night....they dont take kind to strangers and neither does my brother in law that hears everything and always has the .22 loaded lol

95civic
01-23-2007, 02:19 PM
camers FTW! and i live right next o a cop station

ARMS
01-25-2007, 08:48 AM

Guns FTW!

not to say anything but honestly my truck was broken into and my car and i never saw nor heard them i to carry a gun all the time but random thieves dont know that so they dont care they can still get your shit but your right if i caught them they would be dead

tricken
01-25-2007, 04:35 PM
i have a beater car but my play car lives in the garage under a cover with the alarm on and the keys in a lock box inside

QCitysFinest
02-06-2007, 12:38 PM
I just moved here from Charlotte, NC.. ALL ive heard is how everybodys shit gets stolen.. luckily i gotta garage to keep my shit in.. but im lookin for shows and cruises to get into.. Is anywhere straight to cruise and shit.. My main question is where is everybody? lol Im used to ridin downtown and passin hot whips tha whole way there.. i thought tha west had shit on lock? Not hatin but need to know where to go.. -ONE

Rufus
02-12-2007, 02:49 PM
lol Im used to ridin downtown and passin hot whips tha whole way there.. i thought tha west had shit on lock? Not hatin but need to know where to go.. -ONE

Too much slang for me in one paragraph

DJ Hookid
02-12-2007, 02:53 PM
Ive had my stereo stolen from me on four seperate occasions! But I don't let it stress me out. Why have such a beautiful car and not enjoy it... Can't live life in fear.

MattMan
02-19-2007, 10:03 AM
im kinda scured. if my shit gets jacked good by hondas!! ill never own one again! its not worth it.

cowboi
03-08-2007, 07:16 PM
i'm not really scared. my car is always parked outside at night for almost 2 years now...i guess its safe to live here in gilbert.

yea thats how i feell..and im in awatukkee... i think thats how u spell it...

therealdc2itr
03-12-2007, 09:31 AM
i say yes and no. yes because i spent time and money upgrading my car only to have it swiped from me. no because i would still own a honda/acura, but not until i can properly secure it!

H22 Eg Si
03-15-2007, 09:16 AM
Yes in public, No at home.I've been lucky enough to only have my Accord broken into 4 times in the 5 years that I had it. Now my Civic has been fucked with alot. But not at my house because my neighbor works a bunch muscle cars that cops own, so cops cruise my cult-de-sac all the time.

Daddy_Digital
04-01-2007, 07:08 PM
im scared to get another honda or acura. i dont wanna loose it. but i think imma get one anyways :) a four door teg!

GroceryStore_ninja
04-08-2007, 11:26 PM
heres what i got planed for security
1 high end alarm planing on spending 2000
2 detacable steering wheel with mlocking cap for the hub
3 kill switches not just some regular old kill switches but keyed switches
4 locking hood pins
5 pulling my ecu

that shuld keep the thieves away also im pretty shure my car wont get stolen on base

Daddy_Digital
04-08-2007, 11:46 PM
4 locking hood pins
5 pulling my ecu

that shuld keep the thieves away also im pretty shure my car wont get stolen on base

jonny, aint nothign evrr happen down in sorry ass sierra vista, even less on fort huachuca. altho, i do have to admit, i like ur ideas. i may do the same cus the wack ass thieves in the valley, ARE RUINING THE SCENE! i know the next ride i get i dont want to get jacked.

GroceryStore_ninja
04-09-2007, 12:26 AM
i know how to hook shit up what can i say
Oh yeah forgot to ad my own little measure of personal security

FN five seven
the only inacuracy in that pistol is that of the shooter and i shoot expert
Pluss it has 20 rounds od 5.7mm armor penetrating goodness.:smoke:

jedediahd
04-13-2007, 04:19 PM
killed it for me, thanks thieves, Im not going to sit here and talk about how i would beat there ass if i ever see them, because i wont, karmas a bitch, it'll catch up....i'm to old to fight for free

Jermo537
04-29-2007, 11:14 AM
im scared to leave my honda out of site!! well fuck my honda IS GONE already

Broskiballa
05-01-2007, 07:11 PM
considerably rediculous.

It sux. Cuz u lose sense of security especially after its been stolen once.

never agian.

JDM_SLO
05-07-2007, 12:27 AM

thats the only true way to make sure your stuff dosnt go off without you.. and even then its kinda sketch.. people car jack you while your driving (its happened to me) so carry a mac 10.

JDM_SLO
05-07-2007, 12:30 AM
4 locking hood pins
5 pulling my ecu

good job telling everyone what to do when they want to take your car now.... niiice.

Broskiballa
05-07-2007, 07:38 PM
good job telling everyone what to do when they want to take your car now.... niiice.

rofl!!

heres my security. garage...

= ]

My room sits next to it.
lets see anyone make it in there and out without a bat to the face. : )

n8jigga
05-17-2007, 12:18 PM
i dont know if it kills the honda scene, but it definately changes it, i went to a diamondback game 2 wks ago, had the alarm on, and i was parked in a garage(not that it matters), but i couldnt even enjoy the game all i thought about was if my car was safe, it really sucks, i dont think were safe anywhere, i park my car in my garage with the alarm on, its really sensitive, but i still check to see if its still there constantly...FUCK THIEVES

jdm_nate
05-19-2007, 02:14 PM
theifs do kill the scene but they also get killed lol

best thing is to do top security and dont show anyone what you have

ZonaAltima
05-19-2007, 04:14 PM
Yes in public, No at home.I've been lucky enough to only have my Accord broken into 4 times in the 5 years that I had it. Now my Civic has been fucked with alot. But not at my house because my neighbor works a bunch muscle cars that cops own, so cops cruise my cult-de-sac all the time.

man, that's crazy. That would kill any "scene" for me. 4 times in five years, plus the cost of damage, glass broken, stuff jacked, oh, and your car could be stolen. :hithead: No thanks, for me, I like modding and tuning, but I am glad I don't own a Honda. If owning a Honda and "only" being broken into 4 times every five years (once a year) makes you "lucky", thanks but no thanks; I'll pass.:wave:

boostedrex
05-19-2007, 05:55 PM
just be safe with your shit

DXE
05-24-2007, 03:37 PM
it doesnt kill it... i think the scene is more lively now then ever

but it definitely puts limitations to what you can and cannot do

you guys should check out the AZBMW.org group

there is NEVER any stolen car threads, no one fucks with other peoples cars

Zero
05-29-2007, 10:10 AM
this is why i kinda left honda's behind for a while...i hate the fact that any car can be taken at anytime but the fact that a car you put your time and money into gets stoeln like nothing is the worst thing ever.

I dont own a honda anymore cause of this reason...i own a lancer but i know no car is safe but i got gap and full covrage if this shit gets taken....but i would be sad still even if it got stolen....i feel for all you guys that have lost a car and these people stealing rides in my eye kill the whole honda scene.

Peteex
05-29-2007, 11:14 AM
I'm out of the honda scene till I can afford to live someplace where I atleast feel safe with my car. But by then I probably would be able to afford something better than a honda anyway.

Thieves ruined it for me. But only because my current situation left no room error and I don't think I could go through losing my car again. I put to much into it and its just not worth it anymore.

Thieves will always be thieves, in life, with other people, and with themselves. They will never pull themselves out of whatever socio-economical or emotional rut they are in. Their children will be thieves, they will always be remembered as thieves regardless of what they do with their lives and will spend the rest of it trying to attain satisfaction and meaning from material wealth.

They will continually feed off the work of others because they know no other way of surviving and have limited intellignece and capacity for patience and social skills. They will do what they can to detach themselves from the crimes they perpatrate, by blaming society for their actions or believing they are somehow entitled to what they do. They will try to make up for thier shortcomings by doing other "good" deeds that they believe outwiegh the bad, constantly making comparisons with others to make themselves feel better.

But in the end, parasites are parasites, and will never be anything more.

JDM_SLO
06-01-2007, 01:53 PM
I'm out of the honda scene till I can afford to live someplace where I atleast feel safe with my car. But by then I probably would be able to afford something better than a honda anyway.

Thieves ruined it for me. But only because my current situation left no room error and I don't think I could go through losing my car again. I put to much into it and its just not worth it anymore.

Thieves will always be thieves, in life, with other people, and with themselves. They will never pull themselves out of whatever socio-economical or emotional rut they are in. Their children will be thieves, they will always be remembered as thieves regardless of what they do with their lives and will spend the rest of it trying to attain satisfaction and meaning from material wealth.

They will continually feed off the work of others because they know no other way of surviving and have limited intellignece and capacity for patience and social skills. They will do what they can to detach themselves from the crimes they perpatrate, by blaming society for their actions or believing they are somehow entitled to what they do. They will try to make up for thier shortcomings by doing other "good" deeds that they believe outwiegh the bad, constantly making comparisons with others to make themselves feel better.

wow well said.. my recaros got jacked so please keep an eye out

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f327/jdm_slo/recaro197hk5.jpg

Pee N The BuTt
06-16-2007, 01:51 PM
You guys are pussys THEIVES are cool. Get a life and a gun... Also suck my :whatever:

KevinM
06-30-2007, 01:49 AM
They suck! Just got my car back the other day. My 98 civic 4 door, they took all my door windows, DC header, cat back, system, trunk lid, tail lights, harness for my lights, AEM intake, drive side fender, and passenger seat. It fukin suxs. So now the car is sitting. Anyone with stock parts they dont want, pm me. I miss driving my baby. : (

jdmcivicboi16
07-19-2007, 10:19 PM
damn that sucks... all i have to say is put some top security shit into ur ride and you wont have to worry about it tht much

jakellama123
07-21-2007, 02:04 AM
i keep my shit garaged all the time and watch it at work through a big window i park my car right in front of. and if i go to the mall or movies i wait for like a front row spot to where people are watching it at all times. like in ffront of the food court. ill literally kill someone for fucking with my car. gr

crx88
07-21-2007, 09:39 AM
Dont take your car to the Mall!

EK9 2
07-21-2007, 08:14 PM
Dont leave your car in a aparment complex overnight with shit done to it and also dont drive with your hood off

Splashystrwbery
11-12-2007, 05:45 AM
dont put stickers advertising your shit either,

"////ALPINE"
"vtec inside"

its like advertisinggg

95CIVICex
11-12-2007, 12:39 PM
I just don't drive a honda anymore. problem solved.

egcrk90
11-12-2007, 12:54 PM
dont take your call to the mall or the movies learned my lesson RIP h22 eg hatch

juan3023
11-12-2007, 06:34 PM

X2 THIEVES KIIL THE HONDA SCENCE

lexotic_sc300
11-12-2007, 07:32 PM
dont drive a honda anymore but when i did .. i would be worried bout it in parking lots of any kind... 2 way alarm.. removeable wheel and clutch lock... what a hassle!

Its Shupe
11-14-2007, 12:43 PM
not scared .... theives are tho.... u guys know why....... ;)

lol

Acurazor
11-18-2007, 04:36 PM
Are RSX's as easily as stolen and older Honda's? I know it's pretty simple to take say an EG or DC2. Just curious as to if Honda has done anything on the newer gen's of cars to make it a little more theft proof?

boostedrex
11-18-2007, 06:41 PM
ya havent u noticed the recent high in k20s for sale

Lilrob
11-18-2007, 06:56 PM
yea all of a sudden there a whole bunch of k20's and 24's for sale

Lilrob
11-18-2007, 06:58 PM
so imma go ahead and guess and say no they havent made the new gens a lil more theft proof

jmr1
11-19-2007, 07:05 PM
we all spend 2 much money & time on our projects not to care....this is our hobby and FUCKING THEIVES kill it for Every1...Dont care what u say...and if u take your dd its affected u..

jcvietboi
11-20-2007, 09:19 PM
im park my car outside most of the time...but sometime when i don go anywhere much at night i park it in garage...and have alarm on also..lol im scare of thieve...they broke into my teggy once...

LS1 RACING
12-02-2007, 03:23 PM
im park my car outside most of the time...but sometime when i don go anywhere much at night i park it in garage...and have alarm on also..lol im scare of thieve...they broke into my teggy once...

true

FG2Chase
12-02-2007, 04:22 PM
well, Im wondering how safe my FG will be when I come back to Arizona, the key has a transponder in it, The car has an immobilizer so if it is started without the programmed key it will be rendered immobile.

Im pretty sure they need to flatbed the new Civics.

kawgomoo
12-02-2007, 05:49 PM
my car is apiece of shit and i live in a pretty good area. still it gets stolen and robbed alot. not now that i have a garage though. id have to say the theft rate definately affects the scene here. punk bitches know to go to the nice areas to rob cars.. no one rolls through the ghetto lookin for prime goodies.

doesnt phoenix have the highest auto theft in teh country?

Vtec_IN_3RD
12-04-2007, 11:19 AM
they kill the sence but fuck it it is just a car there is many more out there i could just buy another one

pynikalAK
12-13-2007, 05:14 PM
took my sh!t and now im in the scion scene. not a lot of theft with scions.

i can feel the flames coming.............

sofresh
01-12-2008, 11:26 PM
I would spend more money on my car and buy top end parts if I knew it wouldnt get stolen... so because I know DC2s are stolen 24/7 I never buy high end new parts... I waste my time trying to find it used and super cheap... and pass on all the stuff I really want on my car...

I had my 2003 WRX stolen, with over 15k in mods on that thing... but I had receipts for everything and got every cent back, it got recovered 3 months later. Sucked

b20forlife
02-05-2008, 09:43 PM
what you guys that have eg can do for security is what i did. Go to the junk yard and get eg 4 door rear door handles (they dont have key holes) then get a keyless entry aler system. Finally get a detacheble steering wheel but not like an nrg one that everyone has, get a cusco or sparco or something different.

akshun_ep3
02-08-2008, 02:54 PM
My EP has almost been stolen twice and the theives have been shot bout 3-4time for each attempt. So yes I always have both eyes on my car as well as my own security cameras. But I'm always scared shitless of it being stolen. Its goign to be alot of sleepless nights when I get my S2K shipped back from the eastcoast

Boosted_EK4
02-08-2008, 03:18 PM
getting your car stolen is the worst feeling i have had 3 of my cars stolen but i know now to but a shit load of money into security then parts what ever stalls them and makes them take longer to steal it is worth it cuz ill be out side by my car in less then a min when i hear my alarm

Boosted_EK4
02-08-2008, 03:19 PM
just be safe with your shit

x2

_$krilla_
02-08-2008, 03:29 PM
i dont think its thieves killing the scene, its people not having their cars in garages, cali has tons of thieves but still have a scene..

GOTTRQ?
02-14-2008, 08:50 PM
buy a domestic. they rarely get stolen.

JDM_ChIcK
02-24-2008, 08:38 PM
yea i cant even go to the malls and shit because i think someones gonna jack my hatch... i caught a guy in front of my house trying to giggle my car twice in one day or should i say within an hour or two

JDM_ChIcK
02-24-2008, 08:39 PM
you know theres only so much you can do to try to stop it from getting jacked... its bullshit makes me not even wanna drive a honda cuz almost all of them are gettin jacked even stock ones its ridiculous

JDM_ChIcK
02-24-2008, 08:49 PM
buy a domestic. they rarely get stolen.id rather worry about my shit gettin jacked hey maybe even have it get jacked before i bought a domestic :barf:

Zero
02-26-2008, 07:21 AM
buy a domestic. they rarely get stolen.

:rflmao:but i would have to say not all the time.....I see mustangs,colbolts and srt-4's stolen all the time.....this guy that lives in my apartment complex had both his's colbolt and mustang stolen one night apart and found in the same location stripped and burned....

Crxpunk89
03-02-2008, 06:15 AM
i live in a ghetto ass area but everyone knows who i am so they dont fuck with me at all. thank god im in good with 32nd and Oak Set.

GOTTRQ?
03-05-2008, 09:25 PM
:rflmao:but i would have to say not all the time.....I see mustangs,colbolts and srt-4's stolen all the time.....this guy that lives in my apartment complex had both his's colbolt and mustang stolen one night apart and found in the same location stripped and burned....

that blows.. i would go insane..

Acurazor
03-06-2008, 07:28 AM
i dont think its thieves killing the scene, its people not having their cars in garages, cali has tons of thieves but still have a scene..

haha yeah it's our fault. Why would it be the theives? Yes garages help, but we wouldn't have the problem if the fucking idiots werent here in the first place.

209kiDD
03-12-2008, 01:25 PM
they make it what it is... it would not be the same without the jackers....prices hello!!!!:wave:

blk00civic
03-14-2008, 12:31 PM
i still wanna work on my car and i saw dude in my car just gives me somthin else to do

manasesv
03-15-2008, 02:23 AM
i worry about my eg gettin jacked its sad really cuz ill be going to the mall wit my girl and ill make her go inside by her self while i sit inside my car just to make sure they don take it 'and yeah shell be mad but hey wit me is my sexy baby then my girl lol

blk00civic
03-15-2008, 12:22 PM
i worry about my eg gettin jacked its sad really cuz ill be going to the mall wit my girl and ill make her go inside by her self while i sit inside my car just to make sure they don take it 'and yeah shell be mad but hey wit me is my sexy baby then my girl lol

it coo i do the same sometimes but i put everything i got in there on so i mean its gonna take a min b4 they can even get outta the parkin lot and i trty to get as close to the buildings as possible

advert
03-15-2008, 01:04 PM

man i park my stock gsr at the mall with out even locking the doors. never been touched. make it so easy it scares them.

blk00civic
03-15-2008, 02:46 PM
^^ thats what my dad blames me for doin when his truck got stolen as i walked away from it how i didnt notice beats the hell outta me

blk00civic
03-15-2008, 03:01 PM
ima get a security camera and put it on my porch. pullin out some scarface shit makes me sleep better at nite and one of them ace hardware door beepers so when someone walks thru it it goes ding ding ding. and put the shotty next to the frnt door.

shadowed
03-15-2008, 04:03 PM
WHat's the good of having a honda if you're too scared to drive it anywhere? Buy a good alarm, don't make your car complete eye candy, and use common sense. If it gets stolen, it sucks but it's just a car. Have theft insurance and collect and buy a new car.

What's the good of having a car if you don't choose to enjoy it?

Hell, i drive an ITR and i don't let that keep me from going anywhere. Just don't fret and you should be fine.

dsack
03-15-2008, 09:07 PM
i live in phoenix,the number one city of shit being stolen .i had one car stolen from me,but got it back wit no rims,can say i was lucky.
but any one out there who shoots some one over your car ,wouldnt be a good choice,a buddy of mines did that and is serving jail time for trying to protect his property.the laws sucks

blk00civic
03-15-2008, 10:03 PM
first off its legal in arizona to shoot someone on your property if ur in fear of your life. the law cant tell me i have to be a victim your buddy should go to the supreme court about that

BOOSTEDROB1
03-26-2008, 07:42 AM
I Heard The Malls Are The Worst, I Now Live In Glendale And Im Scared To Go To Arrowhead Mall, If The Fucking Thieves Want Your Car They Are Going To Jack It.

blk00civic
03-26-2008, 11:43 AM
imjust gonna buy an illegal at home depot and pay him to be my car alarm so when someone gets in youll hear him go HEY SOMEONES STEALING YOUR CAR MANG over and over

eklova
03-26-2008, 11:49 AM
and i thought cali was worse -_-`.... on a good note im in scottsdale.

SteadyBoostin
04-07-2008, 06:19 AM

whats a colbolt??
j/w

95CIVICex
04-07-2008, 08:52 AM
and i thought cali was worse -_-`.... on a good note im in scottsdale.

pare, my integra got stolen & stripped in scottsdale so watch out anyway.
<----from cali too

F YouR K
04-12-2008, 04:04 PM
i live in a ghetto ass area but everyone knows who i am so they dont fuck with me at all. thank god im in good with 32nd and Oak Set.

:ballin:

BLACKY_EG6
04-13-2008, 01:32 PM
Damn i got my car jacked like 3 days ago i dont care who has it now cus my motor is gone and that was the most important thing in it........... but now i got a plan im going to build another fast eg and this time i want someone to try to steal it cus this time ill leave everything open but i guarantee someone dies trying to steal it and they never find his body this time and i dont have a job so i can wait all day and nite!!!!!!! and i think i kno who stole my car and if your reading this ima fuck u up when i see u!!! even if u didnt steal it cus my car was never being looked for until i seen u!!!!!!!

young_ar
04-13-2008, 08:50 PM
Those motherfuckers need to watch out kuz almost every body is strapped now a days and I ain't scarred 2 merk them nigas.

C.R.A.Y.
04-13-2008, 09:49 PM
Damn i got my car jacked like 3 days ago i dont care who has it now cus my motor is gone and that was the most important thing in it........... but now i got a plan im going to build another fast eg and this time i want someone to try to steal it cus this time ill leave everything open but i guarantee someone dies trying to steal it and they never find his body this time and i dont have a job so i can wait all day and nite!!!!!!! and i think i kno who stole my car and if your reading this ima fuck u up when i see u!!! even if u didnt steal it cus my car was never being looked for until i seen u!!!!!!!

you should be posting up a Description of this foo !

ghost9000
04-16-2008, 06:41 PM
Those motherfuckers need to watch out kuz almost every body is strapped now a days and I ain't scarred 2 merk them nigas.Word

eklova
04-18-2008, 02:36 AM
pare, my integra got stolen & stripped in scottsdale so watch out anyway.
<----from cali too

oh shit saan ?

blk00civic
04-21-2008, 11:33 AM
i say you make it ake to long to steal and your car wont get stolen unless they really want it. make a kill switch to a kill switch and hide that one or something cuz i almost guarrentee that 95% of thefts are the owners fault ive got a stock alarm and thats why i have a dog a big dog at that so he lets me know if theres someone ouside. and yes i know not everyone can have a dog or an alarm but come lock your shit up and 9 times outta 10 ur car will still be there

enigma94
04-30-2008, 01:10 PM
If you are smart, park in a garage at night, never leave your car parked at stupid places(the mall/movie theater ect) for a long period of time you'll be fine. I've had several hondas with lots of parts and time into them and havnt had a issue yet, because I'm smart about where i park and for how long.

blk00civic
04-30-2008, 02:05 PM
i say everyone needs to quit being a bitch and lock your car make it unwantable(made the word up) in otherwords make it take longer than 60 seconds to take your car.get a clutch lock they are like 30 bucks and drive your damn cars. cars get stolen cuz 3/4 of the owners were lazy

aznkid4now
06-10-2008, 11:44 PM
scared.everyone get strapped and get alarms!

werd
06-17-2008, 03:03 PM
kills the seen hardcore, especially with an EM1

blk00civic
06-26-2008, 10:50 PM
scared.everyone get strapped and get alarms!

strapped with a shotty hollow point slugs and two pits

sick89honda
07-03-2008, 03:59 PM
theres never stolen cars down here in yuma.. thank god..lol

blk00civic
07-04-2008, 01:34 PM
strapped with a shotty hollow point slugs and two pits

and they didnt do shit damn it

lowlifeEK
07-07-2008, 02:03 AM
my crx got stolen right out of employee parking at one of the dealerships I worked. So I always kept my WRX and EVO in the garage and always kept an eye on them when I went out. From reading all this, guess I will have to do the same with the new honda project

TeamSickLife EK
07-07-2008, 03:58 PM
the way shit has been these last few months...its good to always park your car wen u cud see it...

4dr_ed3
07-21-2008, 09:47 PM
im not scared to get jacked in my hood no more i can park my car in front of my house with the windows down. went to JDM EKs house cuz he tried jacking some shit from me and my brother so we rolled to that fuckers house strapped nigga was scared shitless. he thinks twice about looking at me when i see him rolli n around the hood

92 DA GsR
08-17-2008, 02:26 PM
why you mad at jdm ek huh?

da9_boosted17
08-19-2008, 10:37 PM
everybody agrees that hondas get stolen everyday its wack sauce theives are so gay they need to grow up and sto steeling peoples hard work