claude
claude henry
claude henry smoote
:clapper:

LiLinsane
06-08-2013, 10:54 PM
HEY CBA!

Aaron,

Well I figured out the over heating issue, the thermostat went bad, and fell apart.
I replaced it with a Honda one, but when I drive it home... my radiator blew up.

I don't know if it has anything to do with the ac system or if its because its an extra load, but the car seemed ok till I turned on the ac.

I was thinking Maybe I have a cylinder leak going into block, which in turn is creating excess pressure?

mar_phi6
08-04-2013, 05:06 PM
Is the shop still open

Hellsinki
08-04-2013, 09:35 PM
HEY CBA!

Aaron,

Well I figured out the over heating issue, the thermostat went bad, and fell apart.
I replaced it with a Honda one, but when I drive it home... my radiator blew up.

I don't know if it has anything to do with the ac system or if its because its an extra load, but the car seemed ok till I turned on the ac.

I was thinking Maybe I have a cylinder leak going into block, which in turn is creating excess pressure?

The radiator cap will vent any pressure over its rating (usually around 16 psi). It will relieve pressure long before a healthy radiator will explode. Not saying that you don't have other issues, but you probably just had a very old worn out radiator.