PDA

View Full Version : Gettin yo sh** jacked...

dougvtect
02-12-2007, 05:24 AM
I don't know if I have bad luck or what, but this is now the second time I have been held up by gun point and gotten my shit jacked.

2:30am I hear BOOM. I run out there and some black fool shoves a hand gun in my face (looked like glock, not sure).

I saw 2 black guys, and there was at least a third in the car.

Police just left.

Anything like this happen to you?

Also, anyone know of a good place to pick up a a decent rifle? Maybe sks ?

SED
02-12-2007, 05:31 AM
Did they take the GSR? Never happened to me.... sorry to hear that.

dougvtect
02-12-2007, 05:32 AM
z06 and gsr are perfectly fine. nock on wood.

SED
02-12-2007, 05:39 AM
They have gun shows once a month at the fair grounds..... look on the internet for dates or keep an eye out for the bill board. They have the best prices.

bmxican
02-12-2007, 06:20 AM
I don't know about best prices, but just keep a look out on something good. Why the hell do you keep getting robbed at gun point? something you do? Someone not like you? You need to figure this out first before you even think about purchasing a gun.

RhdRicheeee
02-12-2007, 07:32 AM
I don't know about best prices, but just keep a look out on something good. Why the hell do you keep getting robbed at gun point? something you do? Someone not like you? You need to figure this out first before you even think about purchasing a gun.

Don't tell me they got the Kronic

:pissed:

blkmrkt
02-12-2007, 07:55 AM
I don't know if I have bad luck or what, but this is now the second time I have been held up by gun point and gotten my shit jacked.

2:30am I hear BOOM. I run out there and some black fool shoves a hand gun in my face (looked like glock, not sure).

Police just left.

what shit got jacked?

Neebs
02-12-2007, 11:30 AM
Thank goodness I don't live in Phoenix.

Atleast you're ok.

teemfedx
02-12-2007, 11:40 AM
Don't tell me they got the Kronic

:pissed:

lol...you spelled kronic with a "K"

dougvtect
02-12-2007, 11:53 AM
42'' plasma tv, xbox360. little niggs knew what was there and came to get one thing, the tv. The xbox was just a bonus.

eviilboy
02-12-2007, 11:56 AM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=_q8LxO4wnCQ

Rufus
02-12-2007, 11:58 AM
Where the hell do you live man?

skabone
02-12-2007, 11:58 AM
did you get jacked in Mesa? if so where?

nimrod2288
02-12-2007, 12:03 PM

Police just left.

dont get an sks. pick up a pistole or a shotgun...

eviilboy
02-12-2007, 12:06 PM
dont get an sks. pick up a pistole or a shotgun...

Shotgun, with buckshot.

SO you don't kill your neighbors when you blast them.

dougvtect
02-12-2007, 01:50 PM
I live in Chandler on the border of Chandler and Mesa by the 101.

Rufus
02-12-2007, 01:53 PM
Were the guys even wearing masks?

JdmNateGsr
02-12-2007, 03:35 PM

Police just left.

go to a pawn shop for cheap or cabellas has some sick rifles .......three black guys tryd to rob me at the mall im little as hell idk what i did but they didnt take shit from m ass lol pussys

bmxican
02-12-2007, 03:57 PM
damm, you guys must be like "HEY!!! John come help me with this HUGE 42inch PLASMA HDTV with HDMI inputs to go with my HD components on my XBOX360!!" I mean, how do they know you are carrying something like that? You by yourself at 2:30AM moving your TV?

Why would you even leave a expensive tv in your car overnight? Something doesn't sound right.

rushbuster70
02-12-2007, 04:00 PM
Why would you even leave a expensive tv in your car overnight?

x2

crzy_one
02-12-2007, 05:57 PM
Shotgun, with buckshot.

SO you don't kill your neighbors when you blast them.

+1, when you rack that bitch everyone splits...

RhdRicheeee
02-12-2007, 08:28 PM
lol...you spelled kronic with a "K"

Kuzz im from Killah Kali

teemfedx
02-12-2007, 08:42 PM
^^^
or kause your swaping a k-series

em2squad
02-12-2007, 09:24 PM
go to a pawn shop and pick up a 9mm for #249 or so. maybe a yugoslavian AK for $399

Evil Empire
02-13-2007, 02:06 AM
maybe a yugoslavian AK for $399

ah, my homeland haha...good stuff

vtecthis
04-18-2007, 07:11 PM
damn doug. i just bought a mossburg securaty (sp)12 gauge. bran new with pistal gribs. for 250 out the door. it holds 8 shells.

eviilboy
04-18-2007, 07:54 PM
You know.

Now you can shoot them.. when they come in your house.. or attempt entry.

All you have to say is they were forcing entry and you were scared for your life. ;)

fyi.

azteamextreme
04-18-2007, 08:16 PM
dam that sucks

boostedrex
04-18-2007, 11:28 PM
get a blade stab them

Nott_Sure
04-18-2007, 11:45 PM
damn doug. i just bought a mossburg securaty (sp)12 gauge. bran new with pistal gribs. for 250 out the door. it holds 8 shells.
frikin' http://www.azht.net/forum/images/smilies/007.gif thats a fine weapon :thumbup:

A guy on PCP broke into my house once, i wish i would had been home at the time ... .. . anyways by the time i got home the cops were smackin him with knight sticks while peeling him off my bathroom wall. From the looks of things when i got home the man had crashed his neon no more than a few yards from my house before choosing my home to invade.
well thats my story

I Hate Import Cars
04-19-2007, 02:57 AM
You know.

Now you can shoot them.. when they come in your house.. or attempt entry.

All you have to say is they were forcing entry and you were scared for your life. ;)

fyi.

go to a pawn shop and pick up a 9mm for #249 or so. maybe a yugoslavian AK for $399

frikin' http://www.azht.net/forum/images/smilies/007.gif thats a fine weapon :thumbup:

A guy on PCP broke into my house once, i wish i would had been home at the time ... .. . anyways by the time i got home the cops were smackin him with knight sticks while peeling him off my bathroom wall. From the looks of things when i got home the man had crashed his neon no more than a few yards from my house before choosing my home to invade.
well thats my story

Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, and that sucks. You shoot someone in your house, and you better A)kill them, or they will own everything YOU currently own, that they were there to take from you in the FIRST place. You remember in Liar Liar when the old lady secretary talks about the cat burgelar who fell through her friend's skylight and onto a knife sitting on the counter, cuts his leg, then sues the shit out of the homeowner and WINS because of some scumbag lawyer? Don't think for a second that that shit doesn't happen. And 2)make for damn sure that they have a knife/gun/bat(questionable) on their person and that your story goes something like, "he pointed the gun at me, so I shot first" or "he came at me with a knife, so I shot him" or some variation of the whole "kill or be killed" scenario. Contrary to popular belief, just because he/she forced their way into your home DOES NOT mean that you can just shoot them, although it should. That's why you shoot to kill. No witnesses. :)

Also, for home/auto/personal protection, a pistol or shotgun is your best bet. Why the fuck you'd buy an assult rifle just for that is beyond me. I happen to have a Mossburg 500A shotgun like the guy above, with a pistol grip and the shortest barrel you can get (13" I think), and a Springfield XD40 right next to my bed. I LOVE those guns. They both shoot so well. if you're going to buy a pistol, I reccommend the Springfield XD series. Just think of a gun as famous for being reliable as the Glock, only built BETTER and costs a little less. I PERSONALLY shoot the .40 cal because if I'm going to shoot that thing AT someone/something that is coming at me, I want that someone/something to STOP coming at me. So for me, a 9mm just isn't worth the shit I took just now. They're cheap ammo, and that's about the only good I see in them. Buy an XD40 and you can put a 9mm barrell on it of you wanna, then target shoot with that to save some money. Just make sure you put the right barrell on for the right ammo! That's all. Oh, and I'm not sure, but I think I heard something about a guy on PCP coming after a cop and getting shot by like 8 different cops, then fleeing. They found him like 2 hours later in his front lawn, in a lawnchair, drinking a beer with like 18 bullets in him. Moral of the possibly true story? If someone appears to be "on" something, put one in their head, or get the fuck outta their way! Just my 243 cents...(that's like enough to buy a Whopper for lunch tomorrow! YAY!!!!))))

HEADSHOT
04-19-2007, 09:48 AM
Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, and that sucks. You shoot someone in your house, and you better A)kill them, or they will own everything YOU currently own, that they were there to take from you in the FIRST place. You remember in Liar Liar when the old lady secretary talks about the cat burgelar who fell through her friend's skylight and onto a knife sitting on the counter, cuts his leg, then sues the shit out of the homeowner and WINS because of some scumbag lawyer? Don't think for a second that that shit doesn't happen. And 2)make for damn sure that they have a knife/gun/bat(questionable) on their person and that your story goes something like, "he pointed the gun at me, so I shot first" or "he came at me with a knife, so I shot him" or some variation of the whole "kill or be killed" scenario. Contrary to popular belief, just because he/she forced their way into your home DOES NOT mean that you can just shoot them, although it should. That's why you shoot to kill. No witnesses. :)

Also, for home/auto/personal protection, a pistol or shotgun is your best bet. Why the fuck you'd buy an assult rifle just for that is beyond me. I happen to have a Mossburg 500A shotgun like the guy above, with a pistol grip and the shortest barrel you can get (13" I think), and a Springfield XD40 right next to my bed. I LOVE those guns. They both shoot so well. if you're going to buy a pistol, I reccommend the Springfield XD series. Just think of a gun as famous for being reliable as the Glock, only built BETTER and costs a little less. I PERSONALLY shoot the .40 cal because if I'm going to shoot that thing AT someone/something that is coming at me, I want that someone/something to STOP coming at me. So for me, a 9mm just isn't worth the shit I took just now. They're cheap ammo, and that's about the only good I see in them. Buy an XD40 and you can put a 9mm barrell on it of you wanna, then target shoot with that to save some money. Just make sure you put the right barrell on for the right ammo! That's all. Oh, and I'm not sure, but I think I heard something about a guy on PCP coming after a cop and getting shot by like 8 different cops, then fleeing. They found him like 2 hours later in his front lawn, in a lawnchair, drinking a beer with like 18 bullets in him. Moral of the possibly true story? If someone appears to be "on" something, put one in their head, or get the fuck outta their way! Just my 243 cents...(that's like enough to buy a Whopper for lunch tomorrow! YAY!!!!))))

thank god we dont believe every thing we see in movies..

fyi. the "new" az burden of proof is on the prosecution to prove that you werent in any danger.

so basically somones walks into yo house trying to jack shit.... blam blam... your off the hook before micky d's breakfast is over.

eviilboy
04-19-2007, 10:14 AM
thank god we dont believe every thing we see in movies..

fyi. the "new" az burden of proof is on the prosecution to prove that you werent in any danger.

[b]so basically somones walks into yo house trying to jack shit.... blam blam... your off the hook before micky d's breakfast is over.[b]

Correct. :)

Long gone are the days where you're the victim when you're defending yourself.

If his family decides to sue you... you can defend yourself based on self-defense... and recover lost wages and lawyer's fees.. x2.

AZ is taking a more strongarm approach to criminals... and it's not a suprise.. we have 18% less violent crime than other states because of the laws.

HEADSHOT
04-19-2007, 10:16 AM
Correct. :)

Long gone are the days where you're the victim when you're defending yourself.

If his family decides to sue you... you can defend yourself based on self-defense... and recover lost wages and lawyer's fees.. x2.

AZ is taking a more strongarm approach to criminals... and it's not a suprise.. we have 18% less violent crime than other states because of the laws.

damn skippy! open carry ftw!

eviilboy
04-19-2007, 10:18 AM
damn skippy! open carry ftw!

Open carry ftmfw... and laws that protect victims instead of perps for the win.

I Hate Import Cars
04-19-2007, 10:36 AM
oh REALLY? Wow. News to me. I'm not trying to argue here, I'm sure there are those on here more up to date on the subject than I. What I described was the way it was when I got my CCW, but then that was almost 4 years ago...it's good to hear that things have taken a turn for the better...I was just trying to give the people a heads up into how you can accidentally fuck yourself by trying to protect yourself, that's all. Just trying to help peeps be on the safe side. Thanks for the update though...I'm goign to research this and make sure I'm SURE on it...BTW, EF91hatch, you seem to be pretty knowledgeable on the subject. Do you know if this had anything to do with the infamous "lifting of the ban"? That would be mighty interesting..."You can shoot someone in your house AND we don't care how much ammo will fit in your mag" all in the same day!!!! Just wondering...

dougvtect
04-19-2007, 10:40 AM
Damn, this thread was pretty useless now that I think back about it. My bad for posting it, I was just angry at the time.

HEADSHOT
04-19-2007, 10:41 AM
oh REALLY? Wow. News to me. I'm not trying to argue here, I'm sure there are those on here more up to date on the subject than I. What I described was the way it was when I got my CCW, but then that was almost 4 years ago...it's good to hear that things have taken a turn for the better...I was just trying to give the people a heads up into how you can accidentally fuck yourself by trying to protect yourself, that's all. Just trying to help peeps be on the safe side. Thanks for the update though...I'm goign to research this and make sure I'm SURE on it...BTW, EF91hatch, you seem to be pretty knowledgeable on the subject. Do you know if this had anything to do with the infamous "lifting of the ban"? That would be mighty interesting..."You can shoot someone in your house AND we don't care how much ammo will fit in your mag" all in the same day!!!! Just wondering...

im sure they were passed at the same time. if not relativly close.

HEADSHOT
04-19-2007, 10:42 AM
Damn, this thread was pretty useless now that I think back about it. My bad for posting it, I was just angry at the time.

get your self a shot gun for home protection

apSquidFace
04-19-2007, 11:00 AM
A)kill them, or they will own everything YOU currently own, that they were there to take from you in the FIRST place. You remember in Liar Liar when the old lady secretary talks about the cat burgelar who fell through her friend's skylight and onto a knife sitting on the counter, cuts his leg, then sues the shit out of the homeowner and WINS because of some scumbag lawyer? Don't think for a second that that shit doesn't happen.

not sure if you are really retarded or if you really believe this?????

I Hate Import Cars
04-19-2007, 11:29 AM

dude, buddy of mine in WA lost a $325,000 lawsuit to his neighbor when the neighbor's kid jumped his bike off an irrigation dyke that ran between the two yards, landed in my buddies yard, and broke his leg. Kids pops sues my buddy for the cost of the medical bills PLUS lawyer costs, and wins. $324,000 and some change. The shit happens. Don't run your fuckin mouth if you don't know what you're talking about. Just sit in your house and be oblivious to what goes on around you. it's obviously working well.

eviilboy
04-19-2007, 11:29 AM

Actually it used to be like that...

And in some states it still is like that... there are a record number of lawsuits being filed against victims by assailants these days...

AZ just got fed up with their citizens becoming victims x 2.

Daddy_Digital
04-19-2007, 11:31 AM
dam that sucks and pretty scary. woudlnt know where to get a gun..personally id want a AK47 or a M4.

HEADSHOT
04-19-2007, 11:38 AM
dude, buddy of mine in WA lost a $325,000 lawsuit to his neighbor when the neighbor's kid jumped his bike off an irrigation dyke that ran between the two yards, landed in my buddies yard, and broke his leg. Kids pops sues my buddy for the cost of the medical bills PLUS lawyer costs, and wins. $324,000 and some change. The shit happens. Don't run your fuckin mouth if you don't know what you're talking about. Just sit in your house and be oblivious to what goes on around you. it's obviously working well.

damn idda just killed the kid and paid for da funeral

I Hate Import Cars
04-19-2007, 12:01 PM
damn idda just killed the kid and paid for da funeral

no shit huh? Woulda been a helluva lot cheaper, and faster too!!!

apSquidFace
04-19-2007, 12:07 PM
Actually it used to be like that...

And in some states it still is like that... there are a record number of lawsuits being filed against victims by assailants these days...

AZ just got fed up with their citizens becoming victims x 2.

oh really? in the land of referencing jim carrey movies to justify a crime?

apSquidFace
04-19-2007, 12:11 PM

yeah i can see this happening if it wasnt prperly marked and baracaded. but if someone was crawling on your roof and felll into your house i highly doubt you would be at fault regardless of what jim carrey says....

eviilboy
04-19-2007, 12:19 PM
oh really? in the land of referencing jim carrey movies to justify a crime?

no, the fact of the matter is there are cases against victims of crime for defending themselves.

I wasn't basing my answer or response to your uninformed response to him based on the movie. I was basing it on fact.

apSquidFace
04-19-2007, 12:22 PM
no, the fact of the matter is there are cases against victims of crime for defending themselves.

I wasn't basing my answer or response to your uninformed response to him based on the movie. I was basing it on fact.

well im not disputing fact...im disputing jim carreys movie arent i?

eviilboy
04-19-2007, 12:23 PM
well im not disputing fact...im disputing jim carreys movie arent i?

I don't see what your trying to point out...

Just because of the fact that a jim carrey movie pointed out that it happens.. and it actually does happen in real life.. doesn't disqualify the fact that it still happens...

I Hate Import Cars
04-19-2007, 12:29 PM

Just because of the fact that a jim carrey movie pointed out that it happens.. and it actually does happen in real life.. doesn't disqualify the fact that it still happens...

thank you, eviilboy. This squid face idiot clearly is missing the point here. to clear it up for your dumb ass (squid face, not you, eviilboy), the reference to the movie was used because I ASSUMED that it was something that most people here had seen and thus was something that they would know...it was to keep me from having to make a long drawn out explaination of such a situation...CLEARLY that didn't work out...

apSquidFace
04-19-2007, 12:35 PM

my point is the reference that was made...is it that hard to see? the reference that was made is rediculous in every way; that is what i am pointing out. I know plenty about the law trust me...it has nothing to do with that. but again refrencing a jim carrey movie and a scene that even if in real life happened would not work in the invaders favor is just plain stupid, if you cant see that im very sorry.

The fact of the matter isnt what could of happend in the past at this point its the matter of fact for today, so lets not debate any longer.....jim carrey movies suck and are un refrenceable in any situation, and as you so dubiously pointed out already would not make a difference today anyhow.

apSquidFace
04-19-2007, 12:36 PM
thank you, eviilboy. This squid face idiot clearly is missing the point here. to clear it up for your dumb ass (squid face, not you, eviilboy), the reference to the movie was used because I ASSUMED that it was something that most people here had seen and thus was something that they would know...it was to keep me from having to make a long drawn out explaination of such a situation...CLEARLY that didn't work out...

well you shouldnt assume that everyone is on your level man, most of us have passed the first grade many years ago and have in the mean time stopped refrencing fictional comedies to prove points....

I Hate Import Cars
04-19-2007, 12:46 PM
my point is the reference that was made...is it that hard to see? the reference that was made is rediculous in every way; that is what i am pointing out. I know plenty about the law trust me...it has nothing to do with that. but again refrencing a jim carrey movie and a scene that even if in real life happened would not work in the invaders favor is just plain stupid, if you cant see that im very sorry.

The fact of the matter isnt what could of happend in the past at this point its the matter of fact for today, so lets not debate any longer.....jim carrey movies suck and are un refrenceable in any situation, and as you so dubiously pointed out already would not make a difference today anyhow.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Finally see your point! I was just having trouble getting my head that far up my ass!!! So, you're pissed, NOT about me using a movie reference, but about the fact that said movie starred an actor that you have some strange hatred for...wow. Ya good call on the "not acting like a first grader" reference...I think my work is done here. :)

eviilboy
04-19-2007, 12:48 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Finally see your point! I was just having trouble getting my head that far up my ass!!! So, you're pissed, NOT about me using a movie reference, but about the fact that said movie starred an actor that you have some strange hatred for...wow. Ya good call on the "not acting like a first grader" reference...I think my work is done here. :)

:you rock:

apSquidFace
04-19-2007, 12:56 PM
:you rock:

no you know what!? you both rock!

hope to see you both teaming up like phillips and lyon and keeping those roof raiders rollin in dough and the scum who own the houses locked up!