PDA

View Full Version : Stolen Accord

dluv-22
02-27-2007, 02:02 PM
I baught a 94 Accord for my girl and my kids yesterday.....the car gets stolen the same day. I kno what yall r thinking-the seller except he doesnt kno where I live,I kno where he lives, and we are not in the same area. Just so happens that a so-called friend of mine who steals Honda's used his key to unlock my doors early last nite. This person also knows where I live and that I dont get home till 3 or 4in morning and dont go to sleep till usually 5am. Car was stolen sometime between 5:30am and 8am.

Anyways just askin for everybody to keep a lookout for it. Completely stock car. Nothin in it except a cd player(no face) and my son and baby girls car seats.Was stolen from 59th and camelback area...may be in Phoenix 35th ave Van buren area

Description-1994 biege Accord sedan--plate # 118-TPV/completely stock inside and out/stock alloy rims(different from ones in pic though)/no tint on windows/1 car seats in back driverside and car seat base in middle/some scratches on front bumper/front bumper does not have the lip but back lip and skirts there-black/no sunroof/antaenna is stuck half-way up/same color,
actual pic-call D 623 877-3416 or Glendale/Phx P.D.

dluv-22
03-01-2007, 04:38 PM
teh accord has been found....was a sloppy job...lots of fingerprints,tools and footprints found in car so hopefully they kno who did it even thogh I have a good idea especially with the footprint

THANX TO EVERYBODY WHO HAD EYES TO THE STREETS!

96babylude
03-01-2007, 06:19 PM
oh my gosh! this is awesome! its not damaged is it?

RhdRicheeee
03-01-2007, 07:59 PM
hopefully they kno who did it even thogh I have a good idea especially with the footprint
!

anyone from azht?

FLOORED
05-22-2007, 08:52 AM
well who was it