PDA

View Full Version : STOLEN 95 GSR white with type r front!!etc.

therealdc2itr
03-08-2007, 07:31 AM
Woke up this morning and yup no car!

Info:

Type r front end in white, black jdm headlights
Jdm black Recaros with black jdm rears (black recaros have a custom head rest from david mann's mom)
Some interior pieces painted ricer yellow and red. (vents and rectangle pieces near the e-brake) type r cluster.
Gunmetal 16" drag dr-16 on falken ziex's.
Five lug conversion
Tein S-tech springs with tokico blue struts
broken antenna
Type r wing rattle can painted
type r doors (no molding)(they have some black near the lower rear)
exterior panels before the wheels have bondo from a ricer side skirt i took off.
plate is ITRJRDN.
Car is mostly different shades of white. JDM champ white up front and pearl white in the rear.
Engine mostly stock skunk 2 intake manifold with spoon throttle body. short ram intake. spoon reservoir covers.

Keep an eye out thanks.

RhdRicheeee
03-08-2007, 07:44 AM
Damn homie I'm sorry

sssmokin05si
03-08-2007, 07:52 AM
DAMN man, I just saw you in it yesterday too! Steve just notified us, we're all on the lookout for you man. Anything I can do to help, just lmk.

mr.DUNK
03-08-2007, 07:52 AM
Damn brother I'm sorry.......I will keep an eye out for you man.....

GL........

And fuck those bastards!

therealdc2itr
03-08-2007, 08:17 AM
thanks guys!!!!!

SULLY
03-08-2007, 08:37 AM
therealdc2itr
03-08-2007, 08:45 AM

fastlanemotors
03-08-2007, 08:48 AM
damn thats shitty hope they find it in 1 piece

mikey2487
03-08-2007, 09:02 AM
shitty man i'll look out. my was jakced too like two weeks ago

ek-juan
03-08-2007, 09:04 AM
That's sucks homie, do you have pics because sometimes that helps for all of us can keep our eyes open and notify you if we see anything....

Good luck and hope you get it back.......

*inFamous*
03-08-2007, 09:05 AM
god damnit. stupid fucking thieves, this was my next project on the list of to do's!!!

clein if you find the fuckers let me know

therealdc2itr
03-08-2007, 09:15 AM
thanks guys!!!

rexnaz
03-08-2007, 09:15 AM
that area sucks. . . like the 5 time,

What were you useing for protection; alarm,quickrelese???

RhdRicheeee
03-08-2007, 09:32 AM
that area sucks. . . like the 5 time,

What were you useing for protection; alarm,quickrelese???

Ya wait till you guys here this

Ill wait till clein posts how they stole the car

Fucking crazy man I swear

therealdc2itr
03-08-2007, 09:33 AM

DVS
03-08-2007, 09:34 AM
shitty homie.

therealdc2itr
03-08-2007, 09:37 AM
Ya wait till you guys here this

Ill wait till clein posts how they stole the car

Fucking crazy man I swear

YewllowDA
03-08-2007, 09:47 AM
damn sorry man

tokyospeedpros
03-08-2007, 09:50 AM
GOD D@mnit this F*cking Pisses me off! Im so sorry to hear this Clein! I hate thieves!

ek-juan
03-08-2007, 09:55 AM
well............
i have a car alarm, nothing too spectacular, the brake club.
i don't have a garage (number one mistake)
so what i do is i pull my car way up to the back door and then there is always a car to the side of me and definitely one pulled up behind me.
well my mother in-law's camry was pulled up behind me and they broke a small window in the rear passenger door and moved it back. then they swivelled my car out.
the camry was backed up to where the rear tires were on the side walk.

Might have the solution to prevent some of these problems, not all of course but it will give them a tough time that they might just give up. Still trying to get it patent, but as soon as it does then we might have a new anti-theft product, that might work...lol...

Reality though is if that they really want your car they are going to take it no matter what.

sssmokin05si
03-08-2007, 10:02 AM
Might have the solution to prevent some of these problems, not all of course but it will give them a tough time that they might just give up. Still trying to get it patent, but as soon as it does then we might have a new anti-theft product, that might work...lol...

Reality though is if that they really want your car they are going to take it no matter what.

The problem is, a theif can buy the product from you too....play around with it, and figure out how to bypass it for all of the Honda guys that you supply with it. I would suggest keeping it to yourself in all honesty, as bad as that sounds. At least you'll save the most important car, your own.

I've only heard a few full proof plans, and they are very extensive.

ek-juan
03-08-2007, 10:10 AM
The problem is, a theif can buy the product from you too....play around with it, and figure out how to bypass it for all of the Honda guys that you supply with it. I would suggest keeping it to yourself in all honesty, as bad as that sounds. At least you'll save the most important car, your own.

I've only heard a few full proof plans, and they are very extensive.

Agree with keeping it to myself, just trying to help and tired of hearing stories like this everyday..... So peace out and good luck to all HONDA owners like myself.......

DeeDub
03-08-2007, 10:18 AM
Damn man, that sucks

jdmSurge
03-08-2007, 10:26 AM
damn dude that shit really sucks... that was a sick looking car..

SiR Mikey
03-08-2007, 11:17 AM
Fuck dude I'm sorry :(

2kCivic
03-08-2007, 11:59 AM
Damn Clein that sucks man!!! such a nice car! I will have everyone I know keep an eye out for it! Anything that I can do just let me know!

advert
03-08-2007, 12:12 PM
damn that car had a lot of nice parts.

thats shitty dude

RHDDonnieee
03-08-2007, 03:02 PM
sorry for your loss man ... :( :( :(

illwill
03-08-2007, 03:13 PM
I hate :d3: thieves!

Get a job you worthless humans!

IntegraGSR
03-08-2007, 05:27 PM
Man Clein, I'm so sorry to hear about this. Ravi told me while I was at work :(

boostedrex
03-09-2007, 11:56 AM
have u found it yet

therealdc2itr
03-09-2007, 12:13 PM
have u found it yet

nope even looked at all the near by motels, apartments, and small shopping areas for 2 1/2 hours yesterday to see if they have it sitting before the huge damage.

bukEk
03-09-2007, 12:28 PM
hope you get it back man.

jdmSurge
03-09-2007, 01:27 PM
that really sucks bro.. u should check down south by big warehouses thats were i found my integra..

therealdc2itr
03-09-2007, 01:46 PM
that really sucks bro.. u should check down south by big warehouses thats were i found my integra..

it's too late now, they've probably destroyed my shit already.:ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin:

jdmSurge
03-09-2007, 01:53 PM
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c215/sergio_surge/fucke.jpgyeah i know how u feel man my shit was fucked up bad dude like they vandalized the shit out of my car just to be dicks!

jdmSurge
03-09-2007, 02:00 PM
s

therealdc2itr
03-09-2007, 02:48 PM
wow, did you have a type r front too? looks like they were just interested in your front and your wheels. i'm trying to prepare myself for when i get the "hey we found your car" call.

jdmSurge
03-09-2007, 02:51 PM
wow, did you have a type r front too? looks like they were just interested in your front and your wheels. i'm trying to prepare myself for when i get the "hey we found your car" call.

yeah man they took all my interior to dude it sucked and my suspension my motor my front end shit sucks!!.. yeah the police didnt find my car a friend of mine did he has a cousin who lives in some ghetto trailers down south and he was like dude across the street from my house theres a white 4 door and my friend called me and there it was.. shit sucks man!!...

jdmSurge
03-09-2007, 02:53 PM

yeah i did man i was just waiting for my next paycheck cuz i was gonna get it painted and have no sidemoldings but sadly my shit got jacked... my camera was in my car so i dont have pictures of my car with the jdm itr front end..

therealdc2itr
03-09-2007, 03:07 PM
wow, i say if tegs are rocking the jdm front looks like they're eyeing them more than before. but i've noticed that thefts have are increasing heavily. my buddy just told me his 94 civic with konigs got stolen like four weeks ago and all they did was take the face plate from his deck. it was found on mcdowell. but somebody called from the motel 6 which is on bell road and I-17 and said i found a bunch of your personal information under the bed. and that motel 6 is a minute away from his apartment.

oh yeah and if anybody is missing a black civic coupe with mesh style wheels with a kit on it (99-00 style) or a red civic same style with a muffler and red gt3 or dr-16s or a four door integra silver i saw all three at one of the motels parking lots. and the parking lot was like hidden. i was hoping i'd find my car sitting like they were.

jdmSurge
03-09-2007, 03:22 PM
wow, i say if tegs are rocking the jdm front looks like they're eyeing them more than before. but i've noticed that thefts have are increasing heavily. my buddy just told me his 94 civic with konigs got stolen like four weeks ago and all they did was take the face plate from his deck. it was found on mcdowell. but somebody called from the motel 6 which is on bell road and I-17 and said i found a bunch of your personal information under the bed. and that motel 6 is a minute away from his apartment.

oh yeah and if anybody is missing a black civic coupe with mesh style wheels with a kit on it (99-00 style) or a red civic same style with a muffler and red gt3 or dr-16s or a four door integra silver i saw all three at one of the motels parking lots. and the parking lot was like hidden. i was hoping i'd find my car sitting like they were.

damn due that shits crazy yeah man u cant have shit now days man nomatter if ur car is stock or fixed up man my car was stolen like 2 months ago and this passed week my friends bone stock ef was stolen..

therealdc2itr
03-11-2007, 08:45 PM
oh yeah, there was a certain piece that ravi and i fabricated on my motor. most likely you won't know what it is, so if i see it i'll be definitely be suspicious of where you picked up your "swap" from or where you bought that performance part!

and of course i'm not stupid enough to say what it is.

Neebs
03-11-2007, 10:14 PM
Damn that sucks man

therealdc2itr
03-12-2007, 10:49 AM
I Just Got A Tip From A Resonable Resource That The Person Who Stole My Car Is Part Of This Site! And They've Been Bragging That They Jacked My Shit to Some peeps On This Site Too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So Much For Who You Can Trust On Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fucking Thieves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*inFamous*
03-12-2007, 11:01 AM
good luck finding them dude! bastard theives!

bukEk
03-12-2007, 11:06 AM
damn man.. lets fukkk them thieves up!

therealdc2itr
03-12-2007, 11:56 AM
deleted

noVtecHERE
03-12-2007, 01:03 PM
nice car sorry to hear that man...

RhdRicheeee
03-12-2007, 07:06 PM
I Just Got A Tip From A Resonable Resource That The Person Who Stole My Car Is Part Of This Site! And They've Been Bragging That They Jacked My Shit to Some peeps On This Site Too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So Much For Who You Can Trust On Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fucking Thieves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what type of idiot would do that?

details

jdmSurge
03-12-2007, 07:09 PM

details

exactly thats what iam saying!!

therealdc2itr
03-12-2007, 07:55 PM
hmmmmmmmmmmmm???????????????????????

SOHCsoldier
03-12-2007, 07:56 PM
shitty, found yet?

therealdc2itr
03-12-2007, 08:01 PM
not likely. you people would know before i would.

therealdc2itr
03-12-2007, 09:21 PM
i love some of the titles the members have on here.

mr.DUNK
03-12-2007, 09:28 PM
i love some of the titles the members have on here.

Can we hear some of them?

therealdc2itr
03-12-2007, 09:34 PM
Can we hear some of them?

well there's yours "wished you were NOB" did i quote that right?
then there's richies "i love 3 days off" with some smiley with the infamous pucker
Ravi's "RHD ravi.....JDM whore"
then there jdmsurge's "4dr integra gsr stolen"
boostedrex's "ALL MOTOR :)" the smiley adds some class
mine "wait! just wait!"
then which i found ironic SOCHsoldier's "why we got yo shit"
it's crazy how we come up with these wierd sayings. i'm just tired from looking for my car. that's okay though because........................................... ........

mr.DUNK
03-12-2007, 09:47 PM
then there's richies "i love 3 days off" with some smiley with the infamous pucker
mine "wait! just wait!"
it's crazy how we come up with these wierd sayings. i'm just tired from looking for my car. that's okay though because........................................... ........

Well think.....
I love 3 days off?.....what does Richeeee do with those 3 days.....
And
For me.....no explanation......
Ravi.....so how much of a JDM whore are you.....enough of a whore for a JDM front......jk

therealdc2itr
03-12-2007, 10:09 PM
Well think.....
I love 3 days off?.....what does Richeeee do with those 3 days.....
And
For me.....no explanation......
Ravi.....so how much of a JDM whore are you.....enough of a whore for a JDM front......jk

i know richeee's hatch is going to be bad ass when he gets it going. and ravi is even more jdm now with skyline under his wing. and you always reping one of the best car clubs in az.

*inFamous*
03-12-2007, 10:11 PM
any update mannnn gosh i miss your car :(

SiR Mikey
03-12-2007, 10:57 PM
i know richeee's hatch is going to be bad ass when he gets it going. and ravi is even more jdm now with skyline under his wing. and you always reping one of the best car clubs in az.

Deedub lovessss richeeees 3 days off. He told me its a handful of fun ;)

Seriously though, sorry to hear about your car :(

therealdc2itr
03-13-2007, 08:48 AM
Deedub lovessss richeeees 3 days off. He told me its a handful of fun ;)

Seriously though, sorry to hear about your car :(

ha ha. yeah, i'm sure richeee is trying to get this thing done asap.

and thanks man, i wish that nobody had or has to go through what i'm going through.

those thieves even stole my kids car seats. f'ing losers!!!!

sssmokin05si
03-14-2007, 09:17 AM
ttt

therealdc2itr
03-14-2007, 09:46 AM
ttt

thanks man!

taggart_lumpy
03-14-2007, 04:42 PM

this one >>>>>>>>>>>> that apparently live's in south phoenix >>>>>>>>>>>http://phoenix.craigslist.org/pts/293004367.html

advert
03-14-2007, 04:45 PM
this one >>>>>>>>>>>> that apparently live's in south phoenix >>>>>>>>>>>http://phoenix.craigslist.org/pts/293004367.html

damn.

do we know anyone that lives down in that area?

bukEk
03-14-2007, 04:55 PM
i bet theres alot of people that live out in that area.

therealdc2itr
03-14-2007, 04:58 PM
damn.

do we know anyone that lives down in that area?

i heard a few live down in that area. and yes, they are a part of this forum and yes they like to steal! that is all.

RhdRicheeee
03-14-2007, 05:04 PM

I bet you that's someone azht being a dick

There's no way someones that dumb

Well........

Nah man they can't be

jdmSurge
03-14-2007, 05:11 PM
hey man! when my car was stolen it was found on 44th and baseline wtf!!!

advert
03-14-2007, 05:31 PM
i heard a few live down in that area. and yes, they are a part of this forum and yes they like to steal! that is all.

why no names so we all know who to look out for?

therealdc2itr
03-14-2007, 06:05 PM
why no names so we all know who to look out for?

just wait, i'll be leaving info on the person(s) who stole my car. i'm just not saying anything yet because many are linked to them. notice my title bro.

YewllowDA
03-14-2007, 06:06 PM
x2

SiR Mikey
03-14-2007, 06:08 PM
Sounds like there is a little more hope for you than some

Good luck and keep us updated!

tegmister
03-15-2007, 08:53 AM
fo sho, keep us updated, i want to know some names.

FUckkkkkkkk Emmmmmmmmmmmm Uppppppp

FUK JDM
03-16-2007, 02:01 PM
Ahh man...Just like i promised you when you texted me in the morning of this let me know if you need anything. :hithead:

bukEk
03-18-2007, 07:21 PM
lets go get them theives!

boostedrex
03-21-2007, 08:56 PM
mine "wait! just wait!"

i think it does thx:)

Lazieb29
03-21-2007, 09:54 PM
sorry to hear about your car. ill try n help you out n let you know if i hear anything suspicious.

honduh_head
03-27-2007, 10:30 PM
sux...any updates?

tegmister
03-27-2007, 11:59 PM
x2

*inFamous*
03-27-2007, 11:59 PM
im curious myself

therealdc2itr
03-28-2007, 08:41 AM
well, since the one of the mods is all over postings lately. if you want any information regarding some of the thieves on this board pm me, and if i'm comfortable enough giving you info i will. good luck with all your guys' rides. seems like these thieves have had a urge to just start jacking tons of peoples' shit. i can't wait to get a hand on my thief!

honduh_head
03-28-2007, 09:23 AM
well, since the one of the mods is all over postings lately. if you want any information regarding some of the thieves on this board pm me, and if i'm comfortable enough giving you info i will. good luck with all your guys' rides. seems like these thieves have had a urge to just start jacking tons of peoples' shit. i can't wait to get a hand on my thief!

so what (or who for that matter) are the mods trying to hide?

therealdc2itr
03-28-2007, 10:15 AM
so what (or who for that matter) are the mods trying to hide?

hold on a minute! that's not what i was leaning toward. the message i was trying to get across is that i wouldn't be able to post anything regarding the people associated with my theft because one of them is making it difficult to just get some information out on the people who could in fact be associated to the other thefts as well. most of the mods are really cool. theres just one in particular who is taking the mod thing crazy like it team-integra or honda-tech. look at the forums you'll know who it is. that's all. i'm not bashing all the mods, just that one.

*inFamous*
03-28-2007, 10:16 AM
:( i miss this car

RhdRicheeee
03-28-2007, 10:40 AM
hold on a minute! that's not what i was leaning toward. the message i was trying to get across is that i wouldn't be able to post anything regarding the people associated with my theft because one of them is making it difficult to just get some information out on the people who could in fact be associated to the other thefts as well. most of the mods are really cool. theres just one in particular who is taking the mod thing crazy like it team-integra or honda-tech. look at the forums you'll know who it is. that's all. i'm not bashing all the mods, just that one.

Man that would really suck

I wonder what mod your talking about......

tokyospeedpros
03-28-2007, 11:28 AM

I agree and I have only had problmes with one MOD {LMAO} on here as of recent. Power trips suck! :whatever: Gl with getting your stuff back Clein this situation sucks.

hatch91
03-28-2007, 03:15 PM
hope you find it

therealdc2itr
03-28-2007, 04:43 PM
hope you find it

i doubt it, last word was someone at vivid racing had it.

hatch91
03-28-2007, 05:00 PM

what do you mean someone at vivid racing had it... as in thay were involved in the theft ?

*inFamous*
03-28-2007, 05:00 PM

wtf.

thaiphob
03-28-2007, 05:15 PM

you might want to re-read the Pms i sent you.

I agree and I have only had problmes with one MOD {LMAO} on here as of recent. Power trips suck! :whatever: Gl with getting your stuff back Clein this situation sucks.

Hmm..i wonder who your are all talking about? i dont have a problem with all of your ideas and clues with who you think stole therealdc2itr's integra. I Pm'd therealdc2itr telling him to remove the information/pic from another thread. i asked therealdc2itr if he was not certian that this person stole ossirisus's integra, to remove the information. if you think this person stole your integra therealdc2itr, by all means post it here. i own an integra also and worry about dumping all the money into my teg and have it stolen also. you guys can hate on me for all you want and throw all your fits when you get a warning...but dont you think for one second i am trying to protect a theif.

therealdc2itr
03-29-2007, 08:28 AM
you might want to re-read the Pms i sent you.

Hmm..i wonder who your are all talking about? i dont have a problem with all of your ideas and clues with who you think stole therealdc2itr's integra. I Pm'd therealdc2itr telling him to remove the information/pic from another thread. i asked therealdc2itr if he was not certian that this person stole ossirisus's integra, to remove the information. if you think this person stole your integra therealdc2itr, by all means post it here. i own an integra also and worry about dumping all the money into my teg and have it stolen also. you guys can hate on me for all you want and throw all your fits when you get a warning...but dont you think for one second i am trying to protect a theif.

please delete this YOU'RE CLUTTERING MY POST!

SOHCsoldier
03-29-2007, 09:08 AM
where is this evidence? still waiting

therealdc2itr
03-29-2007, 10:45 AM
where is this evidence? still waiting

man, obviously you can't read. but you ever get that itr front end? hmm!

SOHCsoldier
03-29-2007, 10:48 AM
i kinda wish i had your front end, i would mob that shit down bell just to rub it in your face for being a dick

*inFamous*
03-29-2007, 10:54 AM
i kinda wish i had your front end, i would mob that shit down bell just to rub it in your face for being a dick

Who is this? just curious... havent' seen ya much on here or is this a diff/ screen name than normal

rexnaz
03-29-2007, 11:01 AM

damn

therealdc2itr
03-29-2007, 11:06 AM

how about you call up will or who ever has my front end now and you go buy since you know who took it.

there guys, there's one guy you know of!

mc_rhett_meister
03-29-2007, 11:13 AM
wow this is a really similar situation to one ive seen before... GL bro

*inFamous*
03-29-2007, 11:15 AM
bleh damn theives

ef9sleeper
03-29-2007, 11:15 AM

This seems like a personal attack to me, ban.

SOHCsoldier
03-29-2007, 12:02 PM
how about you call up will or who ever has my front end now and you go buy since you know who took it.

there guys, there's one guy you know of!

Will do boss. Still waiting on this so called evidence. Not hearsay

anti-ricer
03-29-2007, 12:11 PM
i kinda wish i had your front end, i would mob that shit down bell just to rub it in your face for being a dickWho is this? just curious... havent' seen ya much on here or is this a diff/ screen name than normal

ima take a wild guess based on past events and similar situations...... SOHCsoldier = Rx7toCivic

rexnaz
03-29-2007, 12:12 PM
ban.

sure u would be slightly upset if someone stole ur car, right?

ef9sleeper
03-29-2007, 12:19 PM
yeah i would be pissed, did SOHCsoldier get his car stolen?

KingDingaLing
03-29-2007, 01:37 PM
x2:blunt:x3:blunt: x4:blunt: x5:blunt: x6:blunt: x7...

why are u even fuckin talkin u piece of shit. i ever catch u near my shit, your done. BTW, i know it was YOU that called me from a blocked call threatening to steal my car> FUCK YOU. YOULL SEE BITCH. U GOT IT COMING. THATS A FUCKIN PROMISE

therealdc2itr
03-29-2007, 02:13 PM
look what this fool pm'ed me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by therealdc2itr
i can't wait to get a hand on my thief!

when ever you want to meet up.....(jdm&m)

therealdc2itr
03-29-2007, 02:15 PM
i may not have evidence item wise but from all the info i've been given from numerous people they all point toward you two and others (jdm&m and SOHCsoldier aka RX7TOCIVIC). i didn't just say these look like good names to put out there out of how many members are on this site.

SOHCsoldier
03-29-2007, 03:15 PM
rumors and hearsay ftw. Get your facts straight son before someone decides to do something about it. But Good luck finding the car.. sad to see another honda gone

tegmister
03-29-2007, 03:23 PM
rumors and hearsay ftw. Get your facts straight son before someone decides to do something about it. But Good luck finding the car.. sad to see another honda gone

ummmmmmmmmmmmm

therealdc2itr
03-29-2007, 03:48 PM

hey man, all the info that was involved you came from your mouth. you were the one bragging how you knew will stole my car. and that you were going to go pick it up. and others have came to me that you were involved in their car thefts as well. these aren't some joes off the block. they're realiable people who could be backed up on what they say. i highly doubt that they'd make shit up to put you on these theft issues. and why the screen name change? and if you were really sad to see another honda gone you would contact the person who had their car stolen and say hey man i know who took your car. but you didn't. i'm done with this whole thing. i got other stuff to worry about.

therealdc2itr
03-29-2007, 03:49 PM
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU KNOW, IT'S WHAT YOU CAN PROVE... FAGOT

LOL! dude i'm done. so you got my car. whatever.

SOHCsoldier
03-29-2007, 03:50 PM
lol. really now. i brag... you dont know me. ill see you around

SOHCsoldier
03-29-2007, 04:02 PM
btw. im still waiting

honduh_head
03-29-2007, 04:10 PM
this sucks...hope you get your car back...and at least have something left of it

KingDingaLing
03-29-2007, 04:29 PM
stop erasing the post let ever1 kno that RC was involved in the theft of jdm integra xsi hatchnow we got jokes bitch. ok.

EvolEvo
03-29-2007, 04:32 PM
damn. That seriously sux dood. I hope you get something back. Did you have insurance to cover it?

KingDingaLing
03-29-2007, 04:43 PM
no jokes all FACTS... unless you want me to go into detail
keep talkin.

taggart_lumpy
03-29-2007, 04:43 PM
what do you mean someone at vivid racing had it... as in thay were involved in the theft ?

hay so what's up with vivid racing

KingDingaLing
03-29-2007, 04:44 PM
no jokes all FACTS... unless you want me to go into detail
go into detail. lets hear it. atleast everyone will know how either u stole it or your little buddys

therealdc2itr
03-29-2007, 04:49 PM
damn. That seriously sux dood. I hope you get something back. Did you have insurance to cover it?

yeah, i got insurance. i'm covered. thanks man.

therealdc2itr
03-29-2007, 04:51 PM
hay so what's up with vivid racing

that's what someone told me. you have to remember all this info was passed on to me. i can't verify anything coming my way. i feel real confidant on the other stuff because numerous people came with the same info. but only one told me about the vivid thing. and he heard it while he was at nopi.

FUK JDM
03-29-2007, 04:58 PM
that's what someone told me. you have to remember all this info was passed on to me. i can't verify anything coming my way. i feel real convident on the other stuff because numerous people came with the same info. but only one told me about the vivid thing. and he heard it while he was at nopi.

Nah, I doubt that. I just spoke to a few guys who work there and one of the owners they dont recall seeing any integra there...or any honda at that lol. Im glad your moving on homie.

DeeDub
03-29-2007, 05:00 PM
holly fuck this blew up fast

therealdc2itr
03-29-2007, 05:02 PM
Nah, I doubt that. I just spoke to a few guys who work there and one of the owners they dont recall seeing any integra there...or any honda at that lol. Im glad your moving on homie.

yeah, that's why i didn't want to go crazy on this, i'm just posting what ever info i get and if it helps sweet, if it helps others better.

FUK JDM
03-29-2007, 05:04 PM
yeah, that's why i didn't want to go crazy on this, i'm just posting what ever info i get and if it helps sweet, if it helps others better.

Ya good man, VR is good people. I dont want anyone thinking VR had anything to do with this.

KingDingaLing
03-29-2007, 05:06 PM
more like your little buddies. and how you showed your buddies were he parked at nite and his security your a peace of SHITthats funni, cuz i dont know where he lives. and even when i bought my crx from him with cash( yeah bought it with cash, something u could never say youve done), i met him in an albertsons paking lot. but i guess i would steal a midori hatch that i was in the middle of getting a loan for(loan, haha u cant get one of those either). Everyone that knows me knows i love midori hatches and i hate seeing them get fucked up.

mr.DUNK
03-30-2007, 06:37 AM
:offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic2: :offtopic2: :offtopic2: :offtopic2: :offtopic2: :offtopic2: :offtopic2: :offtopic2: :offtopic2: :offtopic2: :offtopic2: :offtopic2: :offtopic2: :offtopic2: :offtopic2:

Jermo537
04-30-2007, 12:52 PM
fuckin ass fucks that steal cars! i had to ride my god damn bike to work today cuz my car was stolen last week..id feel terrible if i made someone do that...not sure how these ppl can live life doing these kinds of things

SiR Mikey
04-30-2007, 08:59 PM
not sure how these ppl can live life doing these kinds of things

x2

I don't understand how they can sleep at night, knowing they did what they did :(