PDA

View Full Version : ek hatch stolen

jdmSurge
03-22-2007, 11:44 AM
iam posting this up for a friend.. lastnight my friends black ek hatch was stolen from his house. its a ctr replica license plate is "jdm ctr" keep a look out for someone selling ctr parts...

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c215/sergio_surge/ctr2.jpg

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c215/sergio_surge/ctr1.jpg

SULLY
03-22-2007, 11:47 AM
...damn homie I hope they find it in one piece

ek-juan
03-22-2007, 11:49 AM
damm that sucks...............

RHDDonnieee
03-22-2007, 11:51 AM
fuk man !!! gl homie ...

RhdRicheeee
03-22-2007, 11:52 AM
Damn man

That sucks

Chinky
03-22-2007, 12:16 PM
damn that shit was nice... sorry to hear that. GL with the search?

fastlanemotors
03-22-2007, 12:25 PM
damn fuck theives!!!
clean car bro hope u get it back and
the dickhead that stole it gets caught for it

ef9sleeper
03-22-2007, 12:35 PM
That is shitty, gl with recovery.

DC2lsvtec
03-22-2007, 12:39 PM
damn! That sucks balls...what area was it in?! I'll have my eyes peeled

KingDingaLing
03-22-2007, 01:51 PM
well apparently the car was found on 77th and thunderbird. with TOPNOTCH THIS all over the car. fantastic. i hope u find out who did it mark. id like to have a talk with the fuckin dipshit.

FUK JDM
03-22-2007, 02:55 PM
well apparently the car was found on 77th and thunderbird. with TOPNOTCH THIS all over the car. fantastic. i hope u find out who did it mark. id like to have a talk with the fuckin dipshit.

Let your friend know if he has any kind of info or needs any kind of help to please pm me, my brother Jager or RC (Fatschlong). That is fucking ridiculous.

sssmokin05si
03-22-2007, 03:10 PM
No fucking way. I just went and met this guy last night, very cool guy. He told me he was trading it in as a down payment today too...damn sorry to here man.

Paper Boy
03-22-2007, 04:20 PM

WTF? Thats straight bullshit. Fagot ass thieves.

JDM_CTR_EK9
03-22-2007, 05:55 PM
well you guys i got my car back....and man it was stripped to shit!!!.....on the roof of the car it had NOB Crew eteched into the paint...and Top Notch this in the hood and the driver side of the car.....and Top Notch this was also "glitter painted" into the dash, and "fat ass" was also printed on the dash as well....i'll have pics of the aftermath sometime this week....it's horrible and gut wrenching.....but thanx to everyone, let me know if you see any or hear of any one wanting to sell Ek9 shit....thanx guys....

KingDingaLing
03-22-2007, 06:04 PM
damn that sux dude, obviously someone that knows u and that doesnt like TN and NOB

RhdRicheeee
03-22-2007, 06:34 PM
well you guys i got my car back....and man it was stripped to shit!!!.....on the roof of the car it had NOB Crew eteched into the paint...and Top Notch this in the hood and the driver side of the car.....and Top Notch this was also "glitter painted" into the dash, and "fat ass" was also printed on the dash as well....i'll have pics of the aftermath sometime this week....it's horrible and gut wrenching.....but thanx to everyone, let me know if you see any or hear of any one wanting to sell Ek9 shit....thanx guys....

Crazy man

Guaranteed someone from azht stole your car

Fucking cock-suckers

Where do you park your car? Outside?

mr.DUNK
03-22-2007, 07:26 PM
D00d WTF!!!!!!!!? Damn thieves......and whoever this fucker is has some balls to write some shit like that on your car....trying to blame NOB and TN.....
Sorry to hear about your car man....at least you got it back you know?...I can't wait til I find out who this fucker is......

Honestly tell you that no one in NOB has any part in this and I'm sure that TN had nothing to do with this as well......

jägermeister
03-22-2007, 07:27 PM
any fingerprints by chance? cops probably dont give a shit. sorry to hear about that man, I know the feelings :( i'll def. keep an eye out for any parts that come up.

sssmokin05si
03-22-2007, 07:34 PM
Crazy man

Fucking cock-suckers

Looks bad because I came and checked the car out last night. And someone decided to put our names on the car. Sorry for your loss man...someone missed out on a crazy deal he was selling the car for. Hope he finds it, cool ass guy.

jdmSurge
03-22-2007, 08:32 PM
thats good that u found it but it fucken sucks man car thieves r everywere!! specially here on azht.. fucken ass holes!! my car was all tagged up with azht shit all over it when i found it...y cant them mother fuckers work for there shit!

JDM_CTR_EK9
03-22-2007, 08:45 PM
Crazy man

Fucking cock-suckers

i normally park my car behind my gate in the backyard...but lastnight i fell asleep watching my son, he's a newbie....and i didn't have a chance too....

D00d WTF!!!!!!!!? Damn thieves......and whoever this fucker is has some balls to write some shit like that on your car....trying to blame NOB and TN.....
Sorry to hear about your car man....at least you got it back you know?...I can't wait til I find out who this fucker is......

they have alot of balls....i know that NOB and TN wouldn't do that because i know some of the guys in each crew and they seem too cool to do that shit.....you and me both wanna find out who the fuck this guy is.....

Honestly tell you that no one in NOB has any part in this and I'm sure that TN had nothing to do with this as well......

i know that NOB and TN don't have anything to do with this...i give props to both crews....

any fingerprints by chance? cops probably dont give a shit. sorry to hear about that man, I know the feelings :( i'll def. keep an eye out for any parts that come up.

actually....these guys were pretty lame...because they left a cell phone holder in my car which wasn't mine...in the car....so hopefully i can get something from that....thanx bro for the feelings....

Looks bad because I came and checked the car out last night. And someone decided to put our names on the car. Sorry for your loss man...someone missed out on a crazy deal he was selling the car for. Hope he finds it, cool ass guy.

thanx bro!! Peoria PD did find it like a half hour after i filed the report and shit....and it was fully stripped to the ground....they left my suspension...and steering wheel though....amateur bastards....

JDMEG2
04-01-2007, 01:18 PM
damn mark i heard about that shit that sucks!!! was it still single cam? cuz jt was tellin me ur gonna put some crazy shit in there well atleast u insured everything right? lol yea shits been happening like my car fucked up the someone smashed out my windows...damn good luck bro

Stealthy
04-01-2007, 01:42 PM
Goddamn.. Did this happen after I saw you at TSP?

bmxican
04-01-2007, 05:49 PM
fuck bro!!! Give us some info on what you know.