destroys turbos and motors.

lol...or you can run 9's with it lol

allbossbra
03-25-2007, 05:32 PM
sounds like gun shots haha

noVtecHERE
03-25-2007, 05:40 PM
lol...or you can run 9's with it lol

u can use it to your advantage but.... it causes prolems with motors and wear and tear on turbos... the backfire is created by retarded timing nd more fuel... it causes problems with the motor by washing out the rings or worse... on my turbo D series i never had a problem boosting 10psi and using antilag daily messing around.,.....

honduh_head
03-26-2007, 04:11 PM
honestly i dont mean to be dick, but i could care less how he did it...i mean the guy went nines...i can count on one hand how many az hondas are in the nines...and i wouldnt even need that much...who knows how long it will last with that anti lag, but who fuckin cares?

USDM.LOVE
03-26-2007, 08:16 PM
Nice

hawaii_DA6
03-26-2007, 11:46 PM
I need anti-lag on my Lawn Mower.

honduh_head
03-27-2007, 08:11 AM
I need anti-lag on my Lawn Mower.

haha...its not loud enough already? :tongue:

hawaii_DA6
03-27-2007, 09:37 AM
haha...its not loud enough already? :tongue:

well I figure, Then I can enter those hillbilly/ RedNeck lawn mower races.

:thumbup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYUGYcllHGI

imm0rtal
03-27-2007, 09:40 AM
So how many times did he run 9s? for all we know he hit one pass with some tweaked settings and then went back to a safer setup...

cowboi
03-27-2007, 09:58 AM
okay... that was sick

crx-si
03-27-2007, 10:06 AM
i wish my daily driver could do 9's i would be late anymore

DXE
03-27-2007, 10:33 AM
fuckin machine gun

b'seriespower
03-27-2007, 10:37 AM
damn nice! hopefully soon Robin will be running that

honduh_head
03-27-2007, 03:41 PM
well I figure, Then I can enter those hillbilly/ RedNeck lawn mower races.

:thumbup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYUGYcllHGI

hahahahaha those would be fun

cheesefries
03-28-2007, 08:50 PM
thats cool....untill you see it run mid 12's on pump gas and street tires.

honduh_head
03-28-2007, 09:15 PM
thats cool....untill you see it run mid 12's on pump gas and street tires.

or you could unplug two cylinders and still be faster than your miata :hi:

cheesefries
03-28-2007, 10:57 PM
or you could unplug two cylinders and still be faster than your miata :hi:

Than I'll unplug mine and destroy your EP3 :hi:

RHDDonnieee
03-28-2007, 11:23 PM
Than I'll unplug mine and destroy your EP3 :hi:

then he will call his buddie donnie and he will smoke you:hi:

Stealthy
03-28-2007, 11:25 PM

hahahahaahahahahahaha

honduh_head
03-29-2007, 08:52 AM

hahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahaha....
<-- hugging donnie next chance he gets :)

Atooraya
03-29-2007, 11:10 AM
Fwd Ftl

cheesefries
03-29-2007, 12:42 PM

I cant believe you busted out the my friend's car is faster than your friends arguement. His "buddy donnie" has nothing to do with this, just like my friend marco's 8 second supra has nothing to do with this. :hi:

RHDDonnieee
03-29-2007, 12:58 PM
I cant believe you busted out the my friend's car is faster than your friends arguement. His "buddy donnie" has nothing to do with this, just like my friend marco's 8 second supra has nothing to do with this. :hi:

ok ...hahahah iam sure your a cool guy man ... seeing how you drive a miata

cheesefries
03-29-2007, 01:12 PM
ok ...hahahah iam sure your a cool guy man ... seeing how you drive a miata

Ya FWD, Open diff's, rear disk brakes, 60/40 weight distribution > RWD, LSD, 4 wheel disk, 50/50 weight distribution, 2200 lb's, and double wishbone on all 4 corners.....looks to me like your the cool one! :roll:

Atooraya
03-29-2007, 01:14 PM
Ya FWD, Open diff's, rear disk brakes, 60/40 weight distribution > RWD, LSD, 4 wheel disk, 50/50 weight distribution, 2200 lb's, and double wishbone on all 4 corners.....looks to me like your the cool one! :roll:

lol PWNED!

RHDDonnieee
03-29-2007, 01:15 PM

any time your redy ... give me a call bud !

cheesefries
03-29-2007, 01:26 PM
any time your redy ... give me a call bud !

Theres an auto-x April 8 at Firebird and a Track day april 7th. Anytime your ready...gimme a call bud!

(O yea sorry you only know how to drive your car in a stright line)

Atooraya
03-29-2007, 01:28 PM
Theres an auto-x April 8 at Firebird and a Track day april 7th. Anytime your ready...gimme a call bud!

OMG Double Pwnage

mc_rhett_meister
03-29-2007, 01:33 PM
hahaha ohhhh damn. cheesfries FTW

DeeDub
03-29-2007, 03:54 PM
OMG Double Pwnage

GTFO

cheesefries
03-29-2007, 04:13 PM
GTFO

Yea get out you noob!!! :roll:

DeeDub
03-29-2007, 04:22 PM
Yea get out you noob!!! :roll:

RHDDonnieee
03-29-2007, 07:42 PM

yep in a straight line ... sorry bud i dont see the fun in driving a miata ... its a cool car my sister used to have one... she loved it ... so now i can see why you do also ....
anytime you wanna race hit me up ...

cheesefries
03-29-2007, 08:05 PM
yep in a straight line ... sorry bud i dont see the fun in driving a miata ... its a cool car my sister used to have one... she loved it ... so now i can see why you do also ....

Thats cool man, when you learn to brake, turn, and shift more than 3 times (Its called real racing) let me know. Ide rather drive a 13 second car that can do EVERYTHING very well than a lump of shit civic that can go fast in a stright line with slicks and c16. You probly dont like miatas becuase you are 1. narrow minded and 2. have never driven one. 3. cant handle real racing. Drag racing is for fast cars, road racing/auto-x is for fast drivers :p

RHDDonnieee
03-29-2007, 08:16 PM
Thats cool man, when you learn to brake, turn, and shift more than 3 times (Its called real racing) let me know. Ide rather drive a 13 second car that can do EVERYTHING very well than a lump of shit civic that can go fast in a stright line with slicks and c16. You probly dont like miatas becuase you are 1. narrow minded and 2. have never driven one. 3. cant handle real racing. Drag racing is for fast cars, road racing/auto-x is for fast drivers :p

drag racing is for fast cars ...i understand this thats why i drag race ... no i have never driven a miata ... i dont think anybody really wants to either ... iam a lil too big to fit in one also

cheesefries
03-30-2007, 01:19 AM
drag racing is for fast cars ...i understand this thats why i drag race ... no i have never driven a miata ... i dont think anybody really wants to either ... iam a lil too big to fit in one also

how "big" are you? Im 6'2" 205 lb's wide build and I fit with room to spare. There a bunch of people bigger/taller than me and fit as well. I think the #1 reason why there are so many stupid people in the automotive world is that everyone talks about cars that know nothing about or even driven. I came to the choice of owning and racing miatas becuase I drove/raced pretty much every single car under 30k and overall the miata was the best bang for the buck. Why would you think no one would want to drive a miata? Maybe its becuase its cooler to drive a fast civic with and engine that costs 5x more than your car. please

barroom hero
03-30-2007, 01:44 AM
cheesefries knows whats up. having driven miatas (street, and autox) I have come to realize that they are one of THE best cars out there for DRIVING.

ateyourv8, lay off the boost its making you cranky

Atooraya
03-30-2007, 11:03 AM
cheesefries knows whats up. having driven miatas (street, and autox) I have come to realize that they are one of THE best cars out there for DRIVING.

ateyourv8, lay off the boost its making you cranky

X2

Atooraya
03-30-2007, 11:05 AM

Your sister used to have one??? That's a pretty lame comment considering I've seen more girls in Civics then Miatas

honduh_head
03-30-2007, 04:07 PM
i used to work for mazda so i have driven tons of them and i have to admit they are fun to drive...they handle really well and the 6spd ones have decent acceleration for a 145 hp car....but i still dont see myself purchasing one anytime soon...my hondas may never handle anywhere near as well as the miata can, but i love driving them because of their powerbands...and its not like the honda handles bad either, it would be good enough for the day to day driving that i do, since i havent done autoxing for years. either way i'm still waiting for my raise so i can go get a GTO...400 hp from the factory FTMFW!!!

KingDingaLing
03-30-2007, 04:11 PM
how "big" are you? Im 6'2" 205 lb's wide build and I fit with room to spare. There a bunch of people bigger/taller than me and fit as well. I think the #1 reason why there are so many stupid people in the automotive world is that everyone talks about cars that know nothing about or even driven. I came to the choice of owning and racing miatas becuase I drove/raced pretty much every single car under 30k and overall the miata was the best bang for the buck. Why would you think no one would want to drive a miata? Maybe its becuase its cooler to drive a fast civic with and engine that costs 5x more than your car. please
your nothing close to a wide build, fuckin weak. i bet u could put me or donnie on a coure, give us time to learn how to drive on a course. and we would smoke your ass hands down. I know i can drive. jus never cared enough to go on a course. and my car is now set up for autoX, so id smoke u in both worlds

cheesefries
03-30-2007, 05:39 PM
your nothing close to a wide build, fuckin weak. i bet u could put me or donnie on a coure, give us time to learn how to drive on a course. and we would smoke your ass hands down. I know i can drive. jus never cared enough to go on a course. and my car is now set up for autoX, so id smoke u in both worlds

Theres a difference between wide and fat buddy....ahem. If yours cars so "set up for auto-x" how about you sign up for April 7th or 8th auto-x and ill put $100 cash i will pull a faster time than you. Ya im sure your gods gift to driving becuase you race a 180hp civic down bell rd. and you "dont care enough" to go out and road race. Fucking weak.

Atooraya
03-30-2007, 05:41 PM
Theres a difference between wide and fat buddy....ahem. If yours cars so "set up for auto-x" how about you sign up for April 7th or 8th auto-x and ill put $100 cash i will pull a faster time than you. Ya im sure your gods gift to driving becuase you race a 180hp civic down bell rd. and you "dont care enough" to go out and road race. Fucking weak.

x2 brooo

RHDDonnieee
03-30-2007, 06:23 PM

x2222222222222 !!!!!!

and if you and your lil dick suking friend atooray wanna come down to speed world this weekend or next id be glad to smash on that pos miata !

* BOOSTED88 *
03-30-2007, 06:26 PM
x2222222222222 !!!!!!

and if you and your lil dick suking friend atooray wanna come down to speed world this weekend or next id be glad to smash on that pos miata !

Damm!!!!!!!

cheesefries
03-30-2007, 06:34 PM
Sorry were done with speedworld after last weekend. To many riced out pecies of shit that cant drive for me to handle. Plus the track sucks. I dont want to see a stipped peice of shit run 12's at 140mph. If you want to come out to Firebird or PIR ill fuck you in the ass and than atooraya can suck your dick afterwards!!!!

Atooraya
03-30-2007, 06:35 PM
I WILL NOT DO OF THESE THINGS YOU GUYS SPEAK OF! I'll let my wife suck your dick though...

KingDingaLing
03-30-2007, 06:36 PM
dope, fine. since ill play your little course game, bring your ass out to speed world and ill hand u your ass in my "180" horsepower civic for 300. then after that. since im fat, ill beat your ass if youd like.

KingDingaLing
03-30-2007, 06:37 PM
I WILL NOT DO OF THESE THINGS YOU GUYS SPEAK OF! I'll let my wife suck your dick though...
sweet i hurd fat bitches love suckin dick

RHDDonnieee
03-30-2007, 06:37 PM
Sorry were done with speedworld after last weekend. To many riced out pecies of shit that cant drive for me to handle. Plus the track sucks. I dont want to see a stipped peice of shit run 12's at 140mph. If you want to come out to Firebird or PIR ill fuck you in the ass and than atooraya can suck your dick afterwards!!!!

yea i wouldnt wanna go out to the track agin if i ran 14's in a turbo car either...do the world a favor and go kill yourself ! ps..... i think i run just a lil faster the 12's :p

RHDDonnieee
03-30-2007, 06:40 PM
dope, fine. since ill play your little course game, bring your ass out to speed world and ill hand u your ass in my "180" horsepower civic for 300. then after that. since im fat, ill beat your ass if youd like.

i think when he said 180 horsepower he was talking about his miata...ive seen this guy on the prescott run ... tall fag with glasses ...skinny ... rc i dont think i would be a fair fight ... u should let me get em !

Atooraya
03-30-2007, 06:42 PM

x2

cheesefries
03-30-2007, 06:46 PM
i think when he said 180 horsepower he was talking about his miata...ive seen this guy on the prescott run ... tall fag with glasses ...skinny ... rc i dont think i would be a fair fight ... u should let me get em !

My miata has 190horsepower thank you! If you were in the prescott run you probly didnt even see me since you were so far back. One day i hope to be super cool and start fights on a local honda forums like you guys. I wish i was cool enough to sit behind a computer in my ghetto house that im paying payments on feeling cool about myself. Why dont you guys stop building fast riced out cars and get a life!!!!! :clap:

KingDingaLing
03-30-2007, 06:48 PM
yeah he claims hes been a boxer for a while. met him at dennys. looked like a punk bitch to me, but who am i to judge a book by its cover. u can have him donnie, afterall. street fighting is a lot different mr.cheesefries. lets see how badass u are

* BOOSTED88 *
03-30-2007, 06:51 PM
yeah he claims hes been a boxer for a while. met him at dennys. looked like a punk bitch to me, but who am i to judge a book by its cover. u can have him donnie, afterall. street fighting is a lot different mr.cheesefries. lets see how badass u are

Nice!!!!

RHDDonnieee
My miata has 190horsepower thank you! If you were in the prescott run you probly didnt even see me since you were so far back. One day i hope to be super cool and start fights on a local honda forums like you guys. I wish i was cool enough to sit behind a computer in my ghetto house that im paying payments on feeling cool about myself. Why dont you guys stop building fast riced out cars and get a life!!!!! :clap:

how the fuck would i know what you look like if i was soo far behind ... hahaha man your funny looking bro ... your fukin head almost sticks outta the roof of the miata ....hahahaha funniest shit ive ever seen ... and since my car is sooo rice id love to enter my car in a show and your's and see which one wins ...
and your the one thta came on MY honda fourm talking shit about a fast streetabl 9 sec civic ... what the fuck did you expect ? people to agree with you ?????:whatever:

RHDDonnieee

iam totally down ! let me know when ... ill be their ..!!!:hi:

KingDingaLing
03-30-2007, 06:52 PM
thats cool. im willing to go to your little event and kick your ass then shit on your car. man i gotta stop buying ricey parts like advans.

RHDDonnieee
03-30-2007, 06:54 PM
thats cool. im willing to go to your little event and kick your ass then shit on your car. man i gotta stop buying ricey parts like advans.

serously rc !!!!! those advans are fukin ricey man !!!!!

ps... i kid i kid !

Guerillah
rofl!

cheesefries
Why would i lie about boxing? You can go to Club Sar and look for yourself, just make sure you go at night becuase you dont have a/c and its been pretty hot out lately.

how the fuck would i know what you look like if i was soo far behind ... hahaha man your funny looking bro ... your fukin head almost sticks outta the roof of the miata ....hahahaha funniest shit ive ever seen ... and since my car is sooo rice id love to enter my car in a show and your's and see which one wins ...
and your the one thta came on MY honda fourm talking shit about a fast streetabl 9 sec civic ... what the fuck did you expect ? people to agree with you ?????:whatever:

Becuase after everyone ran we all hung out at the park? What car were you in? Sorry Im not gonna pay money so my car can sit there for other ricers to look at, even though ide probly win. If I throw a 300shot in a 5.0 and run 9's is that a streetable 9second car? NO its a streetable 9 second car!

KingDingaLing
03-30-2007, 06:57 PM
Why would i lie about boxing? You can go to Club Sar and look for yourself, just make sure you go at night becuase you dont have a/c and its been pretty hot out lately.

Becuase after everyone ran we all hung out at the park? What car were you in? Sorry Im not gonna pay money so my car can sit there for other ricers to look at, even though ide probly win. If I throw a 300shot in a 5.0 and run 9's is that a streetable 9second car? NO its a streetable 9 second car!

my car has a/c thanks, what time are u there, and where is that located?

RHDDonnieee
03-30-2007, 06:58 PM

i was in a black 240... that would have probly smoked the shit outta you also just like my ricey 180 hp civic ... lol
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f302/turboed96teg/theshiter.jpg

RHDDonnieee
03-30-2007, 07:01 PM

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f302/turboed96teg/miata.jpg

cheesefries
03-30-2007, 07:01 PM
my car has a/c thanks, what time are u there, and where is that located?

Your slow civic doesent have a/c. And i dont box anymore........Dont you have to re-JBweld your engine block or something?

cheesefries
03-30-2007, 07:02 PM
i was in a black 240... that would have probly smoked the shit outta you also just like my ricey 180 hp civic ... lol
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f302/turboed96teg/theshiter.jpg

Sorry, I should have said your riced out 240sx. Ebay rims and white engine bay FTL!!!!

RHDDonnieee
03-30-2007, 07:05 PM
Sorry, I should have said your riced out 240sx. Ebay rims and white engine bay FTL!!!!

hahahahahahah why didnt you race me then ??? oh yeah o forgot !!!!!! you run 14's and thats about as good as it gets ... gimme a call when you wanna race bud pump gas low boost settng for ya !

RHDDonnieee
03-30-2007, 07:05 PM
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f302/turboed96teg/miata.jpg

hahahahaha i cant get over that ^^^^^^^^^^^ ahahahahahhaahahahaha

cheesefries
03-30-2007, 07:08 PM
hahahahahahah why didnt you race me then ??? oh yeah o forgot !!!!!! you run 14's and thats about as good as it gets ... gimme a call when you wanna race bud pump gas low boost settng for ya !

Low 14's soon bud! Does your 240 have working a/c?

RHDDonnieee
03-30-2007, 07:09 PM
Low 14's soon bud! Does your 240 have a/c?

i dont have it anymore but yes it did ...

cheesefries
03-30-2007, 07:12 PM
Ya, and my miata has 4000hp..... :roll:

--smart racers buy their car's not build them --

RHDDonnieee
03-30-2007, 08:06 PM
http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t227/JDMSmoot/stfu9.jpg[/QUOTE]

barroom hero
03-30-2007, 11:57 PM
wow, Ateyourv8, Fagschlong, and boostedfatty8, you guys have way big e-dicks so i could only imagine your rad in real life. tottaly cool.

cheesefries, lets box?

cheesefries
03-30-2007, 11:59 PM
wow, Ateyourv8, Fagschlong, and boostedfatty8, you guys have way big e-dicks so i could only imagine your rad in real life. tottaly cool.

cheesefries, lets box?

Ive said it before and I'll say it again, Im down

honduh_head
03-31-2007, 11:44 AM
thanks for clutering my thread.....

with hilarious ass shit!!! hahhaahahha this is great! btw the last time i was out there Tage was killing just about everything on the course...and i mean EVERYTHING...and i'll give you three guesses for what he was in....

go ahead

enigma94
03-31-2007, 11:58 AM
Another one of these threads??? Am i going to have to ban everybody because they cant seem to play nice in here? Come on people its not that hard...

cheesefries
03-31-2007, 12:33 PM
thanks for clutering my thread.....

with hilarious ass shit!!! hahhaahahha this is great! btw the last time i was out there Tage was killing just about everything on the course...and i mean EVERYTHING...and i'll give you three guesses for what he was in....

go ahead

A EG civic that not 1 person on this forum (including me) can tune or drive to that level... Tage can drive a 87 caprice classic and hand us our ass's.....lol

Last time I was out there someone else was making FTD..... and i'll give you 3 guesses for what he was in....

go ahead

honduh_head
03-31-2007, 12:48 PM
A EG civic that not 1 person on this forum (including me) can tune or drive to that level... Tage can drive a 87 caprice classic and hand us our ass's.....lol

Last time I was out there someone else was making FTD..... and i'll give you 3 guesses for what he was in....

go ahead

naw before that car...he used to have an ls/v teggy....car was rediculous....and yes he is the ballerest of baller drivers.... :clap:

KingDingaLing
03-31-2007, 04:15 PM
Your slow civic doesent have a/c. And i dont box anymore........Dont you have to re-JBweld your engine block or something?hahahaha, my slow civic does have a/c. you dont know very much, they do make a/c compatible manifolds. oh and no jbweld needed, its been welded. either way. youd still get smoked. BAROOM HERO- im straight up ethug

RHDDonnieee
03-31-2007, 04:37 PM
hahahaha, my slow civic does have a/c. you dont know very much, they do make a/c compatible manifolds. oh and no jbweld needed, its been welded. either way. youd still get smoked. BAROOM HERO- im straight up ethug

man i would love to catch these shit talking fags on the street ...and watch them keep their mouths shut cus they can only talk on shit on the internet...

cheesefries
03-31-2007, 04:38 PM
man i would love to catch these shit talking fags on the street ...and watch them keep their mouths shut cus they can only talk on shit on the internet...

FUCK ya bro!!!!!!

RHDDonnieee
03-31-2007, 04:39 PM
FUCK ya bro!!!!!!

meet me at 43rd and bell ramiros ... at ten tonight ... ill be in the slow white eg htach !

cheesefries
03-31-2007, 04:43 PM
meet me at 43rd and bell ramiros ... at ten tonight ... ill be in the slow white eg htach !

FUCK ya bro!!!!!!

It's ok i dont think I'll make it to Ramiros tonight. See i have something called a life and it doesent revolve around going to a mexican restaurant every weekend every night. Maybe you should get one so you can see theres more to life.

Atooraya
03-31-2007, 08:04 PM
Silver Q Broooo!

mc_rhett_meister
04-01-2007, 02:53 AM
azht FTL

hawaii_DA6
04-01-2007, 03:59 PM
azht FTL

ROFL !!!

ahahaaaaa !!!

very true

Thanks for the laugh.

honduh_head
04-02-2007, 10:38 AM
lol i love my thread :D

Ej6_B18c
04-21-2007, 12:45 AM
way way outa subject

honduh_head
04-21-2007, 02:37 PM
way way outa subject

way to bring this back from the dead ;)

bmxican
04-21-2007, 07:09 PM
lol!!! I love my miata.

Lazieb29
04-24-2007, 05:57 PM
LOL that was some good shit

truth-b-told
04-24-2007, 10:05 PM
In my Most guys that drive MIATA's are limp wristed little dick suckers

honduh_head
04-24-2007, 10:18 PM

this is the troof son

RhdRicheeee
04-24-2007, 10:30 PM
crazy

cheesefries
04-25-2007, 12:43 AM

I might suck a dick once in a while but im not little :hi: :hi: :hi: (faggot)

honduh_head
04-25-2007, 11:48 PM
I might suck a dick once in a while but im not little :hi: :hi: :hi: (faggot)

hahahhaah lmao