PDA

View Full Version : F*ck every cop in az*RANT*

SSMdc5
03-25-2007, 11:07 PM
ok seriously why does every person who gets pulled over dis the cops so bad. I mean seriously you must have done something against the law to get pulled over. People bitch all the fucking time "Oh i was doing 55 in a 50 and sum fuking pig pulled me over" ok well if the speed limit is 50 and you were doing 55 you are breaking the law. im jus getting so tired of every person who drives an import hate on cops so bad when they get pulled over. They talk about "o he pulled me over cause i drive an import" no he pulled who over for breaking the law. It doesnt help that your car is not stock so it sticks out more than most cars. There is no quota that cops need to meet. That is BS. when some one breaks into your shit, who do you call? the cops! dont hate on them as much as you do, cause there the first motha fukas to help you out if you were in serious trouble(car accident, robbery, etc) sorry for the rant but some people just need to grow the fuk up and take responsible for their actions.

RhdRicheeee
03-25-2007, 11:09 PM
your correct

bmxican
03-25-2007, 11:12 PM
be quiet you cop. You are ranting about other people's rants? Ok....

Type - O
03-25-2007, 11:12 PM
this is true, but ive been pulled over when i REALLY didnt do anything....but then again i didnt recieve a ticket just a warning

babyrex22
03-25-2007, 11:13 PM
ok then tell me why i got pulled over for my (stock) EG taillights being to bright when i changed lanes but didnt get a ticket for it,,,got one for no insurance
but should of never been pulled over

or why my hommie got pulled over for running from the police at (5 mph)
when he was lookin for a place to stop

thats why i say FUCK the POLICe

1 quick civic
03-25-2007, 11:15 PM
ok seriously why does every person who gets pulled over dis the cops so bad. I mean seriously you must have done something against the law to get pulled over. People bitch all the fucking time "Oh i was doing 55 in a 50 and sum fuking pig pulled me over" ok well if the speed limit is 50 and you were doing 55 you are breaking the law. im jus getting so tired of every person who drives an import hate on cops so bad when they get pulled over. They talk about "o he pulled me over cause i drive an import" no he pulled who over for breaking the law. It doesnt help that your car is not stock so it sticks out more than most cars. There is no quota that cops need to meet. That is BS. when some one breaks into your shit, who do you call? the cops! dont hate on them as much as you do, cause there the first motha fukas to help you out if you were in serious trouble(car accident, robbery, etc) sorry for the rant but some people just need to grow the fuk up and take responsible for their actions.

couldnt be more behind you buddy... i agree with every word you just said.

SiR Mikey
03-25-2007, 11:16 PM
I understand where your coming from

Although most people call the cops when their shit gets broke into, how many times do the police actually come out? Usually you call them and they give you a report number over the phone and say have a nice day. If your lucky you'll get a BS broshure a month later.

I'm curious to see a poll, or even different situations/results people have had when they called the police.

I'm not saying I agree with the "poor me I got pulled over" threads, but trying to see it from the other side of the fence...

dan
03-25-2007, 11:16 PM
your correct

agreed. it sucks gettin' pulled over. sometimes you don't get a ticket, that shit's cool, and you'll brag about it all week. Buuuuut sometimes you do. Then it's time to suck it up and pay the fine. unless you think that you have a unique situation in which you feel that you should not have to pay the fine--then time to go to court. but usually, you end up paying it anyway. :whatever:

SiR Mikey
03-25-2007, 11:20 PM
this is true, but ive been pulled over when i REALLY didnt do anything....but then again i didnt recieve a ticket just a warning

Amen to that. I had never truley hated(not all) cops until I had one follow me from phoenix, through glendale, back into phoenix. The bitch finally got me for making a lane change within 100 feet of an intersection. The look on her face made it all worth it when I told her I just got out of driving school and I can make a lane change IN an intersection as long as the lines are broken:upyours:

Type - O
03-25-2007, 11:23 PM
you can make a lane change in an intersection?^^^^^

jägermeister
03-25-2007, 11:24 PM
there are some occurences in which the police may have overstepped their boundaries. But the majority of the time, those complaining figure it is easier to put the blame on others rather than themselves.

You always hear how 'I was out at 3am and the cops pulled me over and gave me shit, dont they have something better to do?!', well don't you? At some point or another everyone will, or atleast should, be able to man up for their own actions. I know I myself have done some stupid shit and have complained about getting busted. But now I know better.

A lot of it has to do with the maturity of the person making the claim of being dicked over. At a certain age we think we are untouchable, or that we are never wrong. From time to time everyone gets a bit of a reality check in some form or another.

I feel ya tho, it irritates the shit out of me when people whine about getting busted for doing something stupid.

jägermeister
03-25-2007, 11:25 PM

yes, as long as it is reasonable and prudent I believe...??

Type - O
03-25-2007, 11:28 PM
yes, as long as it is reasonable and prudent I believe...??

werd, good to know

vtecminime
03-25-2007, 11:39 PM
well, i just have to say that not all cops are assholes. i've let go so many times. just talk to the cops like a normal person and they wont get in your face. if you think about it, they ARE JUST DOING THEIR JOBS. so stop getting bent out of shape everytime you get pulled over.

plus, i have family and friends that are in the police department, so dont start calling them assholes and shit like that. i take that to offense and dont appreciate it.

2kCivic
03-25-2007, 11:41 PM
well, i just have to say that not all cops are assholes. i've let go so many times. just talk to the cops like a normal person and they wont get in your face. if you think about it, they ARE JUST DOING THEIR JOBS. so stop getting bent out of shape everytime you get pulled over.

plus, i have family and friends that are in the police department, so dont start calling them assholes and shit like that. i take that to offense and dont appreciate it.

^^^True. They are just doing their jobs. Complaining isnt going to stop them.

rexnaz
03-25-2007, 11:43 PM
Yup

SiR Mikey
03-25-2007, 11:44 PM

One of my best friends is becoming a cop, but I still think some of them abuse, or take advantage their power...

rexnaz
03-25-2007, 11:46 PM
I still think some of them abuse, or take advantage their power...

as do any/every other government apppointed job/position.

SSMdc5
03-25-2007, 11:47 PM
be quiet you cop. You are ranting about other people's rants? Ok....

im simply voicing my frustration, I have no prob with people ranting about tickets. Im just saying that some times it bothers me. I see both sides of the situation 1. i have family members who are cops 2. I drive a boosted rsx.

rexnaz
03-25-2007, 11:47 PM
im simply voicing my frustration, I have no prob with people ranting about tickets. Im just saying that some times it bothers me. I see both sides of the situation 1. i have family members who are cops 2. I drive a boosted rsx.

but are you a cop?

SSMdc5
03-25-2007, 11:52 PM
some cops can be dicks, its no secret. but most of the time when people get "pulled over for nothing" there is usually a part missing out that they dont wanna say or didnt even realize what they did.

SSMdc5
03-25-2007, 11:53 PM
I am not cop but my dad was, along with my grandpa, and my buddy is a cop also

RHDDonnieee
03-25-2007, 11:54 PM
One of my best friends is becoming a cop, but I still think some of them abuse, or take advantage their power...

yes sir !!!! especially him ..!!! hahaha jk advert

SSMdc5
03-25-2007, 11:59 PM
I understand where your coming from

Although most people call the cops when their shit gets broke into, how many times do the police actually come out? Usually you call them and they give you a report number over the phone and say have a nice day. If your lucky you'll get a BS broshure a month later.

I'm curious to see a poll, or even different situations/results people have had when they called the police.

I'm not saying I agree with the "poor me I got pulled over" threads, but trying to see it from the other side of the fence...

Yeah that is true I wont deny that, but you understood the direction i was going with it....
I

Metalhead4454
03-26-2007, 12:01 AM
look man most every cop iv talked to is cool and respectful but there are some bitches out there with a bug up there ass and just look to fuck people over, dont tell me that shits not true because it is. i agree with you to a certain extent but on the other hand there are some fucked up 5-0's

fourstarcivic
03-26-2007, 12:01 AM
i dont think the cops out here are that bad, now i have had some goofy run ins with the police back in small town indiana, it could be alot worse.

SiR Mikey
03-26-2007, 12:04 AM
i dont think the cops out here are that bad, now i have had some goofy run ins with the police back in small town indiana, it could be alot worse.

Fuck yea!

If people bitch about AZ, they better NEVER EVER go to cali!!

advert
03-26-2007, 12:06 AM
yes sir !!!! especially him ..!!! hahaha jk advert

;)

rushbuster70
03-26-2007, 12:08 AM
i dont blame the cops...every ticket i had i will take the blame for and i'm paying for it with my insurace.i just learned not to do it again...and advert you better never give me a ticket d00d cuz i drive fast haha but i wanna be a reserve cop for phoenix

Metalhead4454
03-26-2007, 12:10 AM
i got a ticket for some bull shit ass reason, swerving to the left to avoid an accident and the cop pulls me over said he saw me about to race, when i was leaving a fucking place, and issued me a citation for driving on the wrong side of the road, bull shit, if you wanna tell me i deserved that shit then you can choke on your midnight snack. i call bull shit on that pig.

jägermeister
03-26-2007, 12:11 AM
Fuck yea!

If people bitch about AZ, they better NEVER EVER go to cali!!

X2

I read about the recent HIN nightmares in San Mateo. Fucking rediculous.

rushbuster70
03-26-2007, 12:16 AM
Just don't drive your honda in cali and you'll be fine...

DXE
03-26-2007, 12:26 AM
today i got pulled over for going 71 in a 40

def not mad at the cop... i was kicking myself in the ass tho

tfizzle
03-26-2007, 12:27 AM
anyone up for a cruise to mt lemmon? ...

SiR Mikey
03-26-2007, 12:27 AM
Just don't drive your honda in cali and you'll be fine...

All the AZ guys should just pitch in for an 18 wheeler to haul their cars to shows in cali :p

DeeDub
03-26-2007, 01:17 AM
there are asshole's everywhere,the police dept. isnt any different, there will always be a few that have there power trip, but im sure its bc how much shit gets thrown at them. people are fuckin assholes to cops! if ur cool with the officer, 90% of the time they're cool with u.

i know there have been a couple times ive done stupid shit infront of a police officer and was never even pulled over. but u never hear those stories. just the ones where u got caught doing something u shouldnt of been doin.

DJ NeX
03-26-2007, 08:20 AM

I've done quite a few studies regarding criminal justice. 90 % of the people that rant about people ranting about the police don't know the facts. I would say that the majority of police departments are fairly corrupt. The few cops that are actually ethical often are chased out of departments b/c they don't succomb to peer pressure from other officers to be corrupt. Don't even get me started on the Mesa PD.

America right now is moving towards a police state where everything we do is watched and monitored at all times. Why? The job of police officers has changed over time. Instead of being enforcers of justice, they are out to catch as many people as possible, guilty or innocent. To the cops it doesn't matter, b/c its not their job to determine innocence. What has caused this? Well the simple fact of money. The police departments that have the most convictions and traffic tickets will bring in the most amount of money for the city and are often repaid by increased budgets for their departments.

So we have a state that is hellbent on sending people to prison and collecting fines that doesn't even look at how many taxes are actually spent on keeping people in prison or how much in taxes are spent trying to catch criminals.

My advice for one to avoid LOTS of pain and monetary losses would be to follow the law to the T and stay out of places where something might go down. ie the illegals. You will get nailed for something, its only a matter of time.

Nex

*inFamous*
03-26-2007, 08:36 AM
Its so funny how people bitch. I would sure hope that you never have a real emergency and have to rely on public servants to assist you after talking so much shit about them.

I've had a few tickets, and im not sore on any of them, even though most are for 4-8mph over the limit. I've never once had a warning and have never once been let off the hook. But i was speeding so thats how it is.

EvolEvo
03-26-2007, 08:40 AM
I understand when I break the law. That doesnt bother me. What bothers me is when I break some faggot in his mustang off in my Evo, and then I get nailed by two cops...in two different cop cars, and when Im like.."why am I the only guy getting pulled over the cop says some shit like. "Well your in the import...and you were winning." Its like well fuck you too redneck.

You see domestics with exhausts just as loud, doing the same stupid shit as everyone else....not getting pulled over, then you see some import pull out of Ramiros with a broken taillight and next thing you know SWAT is at the dudes door.

There is a bias, and I personally feel as though its BS. If IM doing 65 in a 40 then I can understand getting a ticket, I dont need the pigs, BS attitude to go with it.

Chiodos
03-26-2007, 08:42 AM
I have talked to a bunch of cops and have 6 family members that are cops and they have told me of times about other cops effin with people and braggin about it so i know it does happen......and i have been pulled over ALOT and most of the time deserved it...but also have been let off the hook for going 85 down gilbert road in my old 92dakota he sure made a point to scare the hell outta me though!

anyways point is there are good cops and bad cops just follow the laws and everything will be cherry!

Peteex
03-26-2007, 08:51 AM
I don't know where alot of people drive, but every time I've gotten pulled over it was because I was flagrantly breaking the law. Ever since I tired to stop being such an asshole I haven't gotten pulled over in 4 years. People must be doing something to get pulled over, which is why I don't beleive half of the stories I hear on this board.

Most of the time it seems the people getting tickets are either A.) doing something stupid themselves, or B.) hanging around with a group of people who are.

Also, people driving around without insurance should have their license automatically suspended. I fully believe they deserve whatever punishment they get from the police. They make MY insurance rates higher, they show no regard for others, and don't seem to realize that driving is not a right, but a privelage.

Chiodos
03-26-2007, 08:59 AM
:goodpost: :clap:

hector200
03-26-2007, 09:00 AM
i call the cops when my shit gets broken into and they dont do shit, only reason i call is cause you have to for insurance purposes

ARMS
03-26-2007, 09:52 AM
ok i have a problem with them not because of when i get pulled over but when i did need them. my shop got broke into and it took them 4 hours to get here. mind u i am right across the street from the 911 station in phx. then they get here and start blamming me and looking up my backround because i have tattoos. by the way they never caught anyone.
2 weeks later i get shot at i know the guy that did it and those fat fucks did nothing. so yea they do there jobs great but they can pull me over for yellow headlights

EurospecUSDMtyte
03-26-2007, 10:03 AM
I've done quite a few studies regarding criminal justice. 90 % of the people that rant about people ranting about the police don't know the facts. I would say that the majority of police departments are fairly corrupt. The few cops that are actually ethical often are chased out of departments b/c they don't succomb to peer pressure from other officers to be corrupt. Don't even get me started on the Mesa PD.

America right now is moving towards a police state where everything we do is watched and monitored at all times. Why? The job of police officers has changed over time. Instead of being enforcers of justice, they are out to catch as many people as possible, guilty or innocent. To the cops it doesn't matter, b/c its not their job to determine innocence. What has caused this? Well the simple fact of money. The police departments that have the most convictions and traffic tickets will bring in the most amount of money for the city and are often repaid by increased budgets for their departments.

So we have a state that is hellbent on sending people to prison and collecting fines that doesn't even look at how many taxes are actually spent on keeping people in prison or how much in taxes are spent trying to catch criminals.

My advice for one to avoid LOTS of pain and monetary losses would be to follow the law to the T and stay out of places where something might go down. ie the illegals. You will get nailed for something, its only a matter of time.

Nex

Is this a joke? You should join up with Mel Gibson in the Conspiracy theory.

DJ NeX
03-26-2007, 10:14 AM
No joke, I just know a lot of lawyers, and a lot of cops and ex-cops.

Owens
03-26-2007, 10:20 AM
Fuck the Phoenix area cops. Every time I've had to interact with them, its been a pain in the ass. I call the cops after my car being stolen, and instead of them being decent about the event, they instead point the finger at me for not having the most up to date technology for theft and are complete assholes about it. It's like, I just called to report it stolen, not have you come out here and verbally push me around because your wife won't suck your dick when your home. I called up the cops when I lived at Scottsdale/McKellips after some beaner construction workers broke into my apartment and stole my shit. 200+ DVD's, TV, stereo system, and a bike. All the shit was right in the back of a truck on the other side of the complex, and I straight up told them "Hey, my stuff is in the back of this truck in plain view... could you get it back?" and what do you think happened? Nothing. I got pulled over for having expired temp plates after I bought a car from a dealership and I didn't have any information on me because I was driving it to the dealership. So, the dealership gave me 3 day tags, and it was day 4. I get pulled over and get a ticket for not having anything on me since I cleaned the car out. I drive half a mile, and get pulled over again for the same reason. When I show him my previous ticket, he goes "Oh well" and writes me another. If I wasn't getting pulled over for a completely stupid reason, then it was my girlfriend being groped while exchanging information by the Tempe police for merging lanes too many times.

So yeah, fuck your stupid police. I would not feel worried at all about going down to Scottsdale, shooting up a daycare center, because the cops there are all young lazy stupid motherfuckers who couldn't catch a bunch of guys going around shooting pedestrians, or some guy walking around raping people.

If my fucking car wasn't being stolen, then I was paying some crooked cop not to give me a ticket because I didn't have a license.

KingDingaLing
03-26-2007, 10:31 AM
some cool cops, some suck balls. ive had funny conversations with cops while bieng arrested, ive had heated convo. with cops while bieng arrested. lol i told a rookie cop to go fuck himself while he was shaking handing me my ticket (wich got dropped cuz i didnt do anything wrong). I told a cop that he was probably the bad cop and took the weed home to smoke it, then the cop proceeded to tell me to get out of ATEYOURV8's car and searched it hahaha. Ive also been pulled over in the middle of a summer day for no windshield wipers.lol(also got dropped, the judge told the cop he was wasting his time)yay me. many stories, overall i wont ever rant on a website about getting pulled over, that shit is lame. getting pulled over can be fun :)

SSMdc5
03-26-2007, 10:34 AM
Ok some of you guys got my point and some didnt each to there own. Yeah there are a few bad apples in every bunch, I admit that. Yeah there are some occasions where people get ticket because the felt like it, or just cause the drive an import, I dont deny that. This was for the ones who knowingly broke the law, and bitch about a ticket.

If you drive an import race someone and you get pulled over and the other guy doesnt. GOOD! you broke the law! yeah maybe the other guy didnt but o well you shouldnt have been doing what you did.

you wonder why imports get a bad name? Cause of jack offs who go to the illegals, or race up and down bell road or what ever road you can name. When i was 16 i did the same exact thing, so no one get bent out of shape for what i said.

KingDingaLing
03-26-2007, 10:34 AM
Fuck the Phoenix area cops. Every time I've had to interact with them, its been a pain in the ass. I call the cops after my car being stolen, and instead of them being decent about the event, they instead point the finger at me for not having the most up to date technology for theft and are complete assholes about it. It's like, I just called to report it stolen, not have you come out here and verbally push me around because your wife won't suck your dick when your home. I called up the cops when I lived at Scottsdale/McKellips after some beaner construction workers broke into my apartment and stole my shit. 200+ DVD's, TV, stereo system, and a bike. All the shit was right in the back of a truck on the other side of the complex, and I straight up told them "Hey, my stuff is in the back of this truck in plain view... could you get it back?" and what do you think happened? Nothing. I got pulled over for having expired temp plates after I bought a car from a dealership and I didn't have any information on me because I was driving it to the dealership. So, the dealership gave me 3 day tags, and it was day 4. I get pulled over and get a ticket for not having anything on me since I cleaned the car out. I drive half a mile, and get pulled over again for the same reason. When I show him my previous ticket, he goes "Oh well" and writes me another. If I wasn't getting pulled over for a completely stupid reason, then it was my girlfriend being groped while exchanging information by the Tempe police for merging lanes too many times.

So yeah, fuck your stupid police. I would not feel worried at all about going down to Scottsdale, shooting up a daycare center, because the cops there are all young lazy stupid motherfuckers who couldn't catch a bunch of guys going around shooting pedestrians, or some guy walking around raping people.

If my fucking car wasn't being stolen, then I was paying some crooked cop not to give me a ticket because I didn't have a license.

amen brotha

therealdc2itr
03-26-2007, 10:41 AM
I agree with the first post. I never complain when I get pulled over for speeding or whatever. Because I know it's my fault. I get upset at myself. But when you have information on somebody by the name of Tweeker Will jack your car and you give them all the information they've been asking for and nothing, you question they're credibility. I mean there's been a shit load of honda thefts and nothing has been done. Explain that!

EurospecUSDMtyte
03-26-2007, 10:51 AM

The officers writing you tickets were doing their jobs, you can not hate them for doing what they are supposed to do. If they call in your plate and it has expired tags and they dont fine you for it they get in trouble. As you know at your job if you dont do it right you get in trouble. Anytime an officer fines someone for registration or insurance it make me happy because I dont want someone like that hitting my car and not being to pay to fix my car or pay for the medical bills of the people hurt in my car. And no I should not have to have my insurance cover it. Next time you get hurt or have a problem dont call 911.

LS4door
03-26-2007, 12:36 PM
personally i know i have done somethings and thought it was all the cops fault but in reality it was mine.. but i do know that cops do sort of speak have a quota.. not offically but how else would there boss know they are doing their jobs or not.

Agent Smith
03-26-2007, 04:25 PM
personally i know i have done somethings and thought it was all the cops fault but in reality it was mine.. but i do know that cops do sort of speak have a quota.. not offically but how else would there boss know they are doing their jobs or not.

camera's... every cop car has them.

when I do something wrong & get pulled over, no biggie, my fault, I take responsibility for my actions, and am always very apologetic. I've been pulled over at least a dozen times, most of which I start with I'm sorry or yes, it was my fault, I was doing xxx wrongly & no I don't know how fast exactly I was going the usual be... most of the time cops are cool & say ok, well be careful next time & drive safe, verbal warning only. the ONLY time I've had issues with cops are GILBERT PD!!! mesa pd lets me go all the time & are usually friendly, tempe doesn't give a shit about some guy driving a stock white car & chandler is cool usually too, but for some reason EVERY encounter I have with the GILBERT PD sucks balls... hell I've been CAUGHT RED HANDED STREET RACING in my teg with an evo, another integra and a civic, and with four people in the car (one underage!) roadblocked on SOUTHERN... and mesa pd still let me go, lol. Tweek can vouch for that too, lol. and every time I"ve called the cops, similar as before Gilbert pd didn't give a rats ass & blamed me, tempe didn't bother to come out, and mesa... they always come out and have always been helpful. prolly just MY experiences, but none the less MESA PD FTW!!!!

tfizzle
03-26-2007, 05:14 PM
Damn pizza rolls are good!

Metalhead4454
03-26-2007, 05:23 PM
hell yeah i calleed the fuckin police because someone was tryin to break into my house they didnt come until like 20 minutes later, i couldv walked outside my self and taken care of the crooks before they got there

mooshin
03-26-2007, 08:21 PM
I love the police

Neebs
03-26-2007, 09:12 PM

I second that too.

dc2be
03-26-2007, 09:37 PM
[QUOTE=DJ NeX;340754]I've done quite a few studies regarding criminal justice. 90 % of the people that rant about people ranting about the police don't know the facts. I would say that the majority of police departments are fairly corrupt. The few cops that are actually ethical often are chased out of departments b/c they don't succomb to peer pressure from other officers to be corrupt. Don't even get me started on the Mesa PD.

A Men to that my brotha! As to the people here who think *cops are just doing their job* well your right, their job as of late is INCOME for the town, city, municipality they work for. Do I think all cops are bad? No, There have been times when I was treated with respect and ticketed for the things I have done. There have been WAY more times that I have been completely following the law, and been fucked with by cops who are two fucking lazy to even KNOW THE LAW they intend on enforcing. You want to have the point proven? Ride a sport bike for a month. I have had DPS, Glendale, Mesa PD all pull me over for something that was legal. you want to see a pissed of Po Po? pull out the ARS book, show them you are right, and that they should learn the law before they try to push it off on you. I have also had multiple tickets thrown out for the same reason. And the SOLE use for a motorcycle cop is to issue tickets. they generate income.. kinda like Photo radar. its all about the money. And if thats not enough to make you think its possible, try going to the down town maricopa court house, take a look at all the beautiful marble, glass, and granite. then look at the 8000 people who are there at any givin time paying fines, we have millions of criminals in the state.

Neebs
03-26-2007, 09:40 PM
there are asshole's everywhere,the police dept. isnt any different, there will always be a few that have there power trip, but im sure its bc how much shit gets thrown at them. people are fuckin assholes to cops! if ur cool with the officer, 90% of the time they're cool with u.

i know there have been a couple times ive done stupid shit infront of a police officer and was never even pulled over. but u never hear those stories. just the ones where u got caught doing something u shouldnt of been doin.

Every single cop that I delt with I was respecting them and in return I get shit thrown back at me.

I know cops are doing their jobs, but they need to lighten up a little bit and be a dick when its required not whenever they want to. Its disrespecting.

i4.accord
03-26-2007, 10:50 PM
Seriously. I didnt tell anyone this but fuck it. It was on New Years so a lot of cops. I was at the intersection of Main and Country Club....Well..I wasnt smart so I was texting to one of my buddies that a cop was behind us...I was stupid...I saw the green light not knowing that it was a GREEN LEFT turn ONLY..I went for it....Cop was right behind me...Pulled me over, (keep in mind this is new years) did the rountine. Cop was cool and I was too. Didnt lie about my records (2 speeding tickets, one here and one in cali). And I got off on a warning! So not ALL COPS are DICKS!

lexotic_sc300
03-26-2007, 10:54 PM

thats what i thought but aparently (sp?) when my girl took her defensive driving class they said it was ok...and ok to make u-turn on red light ... < --- wtf? ... not in Cali

DJ NeX
03-26-2007, 10:59 PM

when I do something wrong & get pulled over, no biggie, my fault, I take responsibility for my actions, and am always very apologetic. I've been pulled over at least a dozen times, most of which I start with I'm sorry or yes, it was my fault, I was doing xxx wrongly & no I don't know how fast exactly I was going the usual be... most of the time cops are cool & say ok, well be careful next time & drive safe, verbal warning only. the ONLY time I've had issues with cops are GILBERT PD!!! mesa pd lets me go all the time & are usually friendly, tempe doesn't give a shit about some guy driving a stock white car & chandler is cool usually too, but for some reason EVERY encounter I have with the GILBERT PD sucks balls... hell I've been CAUGHT RED HANDED STREET RACING in my teg with an evo, another integra and a civic, and with four people in the car (one underage!) roadblocked on SOUTHERN... and mesa pd still let me go, lol. Tweek can vouch for that too, lol. and every time I"ve called the cops, similar as before Gilbert pd didn't give a rats ass & blamed me, tempe didn't bother to come out, and mesa... they always come out and have always been helpful. prolly just MY experiences, but none the less MESA PD FTW!!!!

Justin....You're my boy but NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER admit to anything. that's legal suicide.

LS4door
03-27-2007, 12:17 PM

but do you honestly think that they go over ever camera everyday and the full day..... na i dont think so. do u think if they went over the cameras and saw that they could have given you a ticket for street racing and didnt they would get fired..

Agent Smith
03-27-2007, 04:34 PM
Justin....You're my boy but NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER admit to anything. that's legal suicide.
lol. I know this. if I do something I WILL CONFESS, I have no problem admitting I broke the law if I broke the law... in fact I struggle not to confess even the slightest things... personally I have no problem being upfront & honest about EVERYTHING, even when it's not always the wisest thing to do. lo.

So Fly
03-27-2007, 07:20 PM

I used to feel the same way.

Until I had a cop tail me on the free way while I was going the limit and push me so that I went 69 in a 65 so could change lanes so that he could pass and he pulled me over.

Until I had a cop follow me home after he "heard" me pass by a gas station. Appearantly my Greddy SP2 exhaust was too loud and had to call 3 additional cops to help him hold me up in front of my own house and search my car. At the time I only had an intake and exhaust. and for those not familiar with the SP2, its one of the quietest on the market.

Until a cop "paced" me going 40 in a 25. The cop was sitting with headlights off @4am. I passed by goin the limit mind you, hell i'll even say goin 27-28mph. The cop pulled in after I had passed and said he had to accelerate to 40mpn to catch up w/me so that means i was going 40. While writin my ticket his partner question if it was mine, search my car, asked me if even had a job, and said "how do i expect to not be pulled over in a car like that."

@one incident I was told my spoiler was illegal. The spoiler I purchased direct from Acura.

I've even been told my Intake and Exhaust were illegal.

Shit like that makes me hate cops. I get followed and tailed almost daily, its fucking bullshit.

SSMdc5
03-27-2007, 07:38 PM
I used to feel the same way.

Until I had a cop tail me on the free way while I was going the limit and push me so that I went 69 in a 65 so could change lanes so that he could pass and he pulled me over.

Until I had a cop follow me home after he "heard" me pass by a gas station. Appearantly my Greddy SP2 exhaust was too loud and had to call 3 additional cops to help him hold me up in front of my own house and search my car. At the time I only had an intake and exhaust. and for those not familiar with the SP2, its one of the quietest on the market.

Until a cop "paced" me going 40 in a 25. The cop was sitting with headlights off @4am. I passed by goin the limit mind you, hell i'll even say goin 27-28mph. The cop pulled in after I had passed and said he had to accelerate to 40mpn to catch up w/me so that means i was going 40. While writin my ticket his partner question if it was mine, search my car, asked me if even had a job, and said "how do i expect to not be pulled over in a car like that."

@one incident I was told my spoiler was illegal. The spoiler I purchased direct from Acura.

I've even been told my Intake and Exhaust were illegal.

Shit like that makes me hate cops. I get followed and tailed almost daily, its fucking bullshit.

yeah its cuz your a freaking ricer!!! JFWY Eric. Hey do you got your license back yet?

So Fly
03-27-2007, 08:02 PM
lol whatever Bobby u damn boosted bastard, just cuz I'm not FI yet!!! No my license is gone for a couple more months :devil:
Hey check ur pm @arizonarsx!!

illusionsoflife
03-28-2007, 06:40 PM

i found this out a few years back...ive been doing it ever since...no one expects it

JdmNateGsr
03-31-2007, 11:33 AM
hold on now when i cruz the taurus i go like 55 in a 45 and never have gotten pulled over for it yet (knock on wood) but when im in an import if i would do that id be in jail so it kinda is when cops are looking for people to bust tey keep it out for imports , but thats not cool cuz were not drinking and driving doing drugs robbin people (most of us) just crusin

Golden He@rt
04-01-2007, 04:18 AM
i have to agree with you justin gilbert pd sucks hard core. and you cant even say that getting pulled over at 1 am in front of a friends house and the cop made me, wes, big d, and simon sit on the curb and called 3 other cops there and searched our cars for no reason. while it being this early in the mornin they left thier lights on and sat out front of the house talking for at least another 45 minutes and never turned thier lights off. fuck gilbert pd. its all about mesa pd ftmfw.

DJ NeX
04-01-2007, 08:32 AM
Why would they search your cars if you weren't getting arrested?

jägermeister
04-01-2007, 08:43 AM
Why would they search your cars if you weren't getting arrested?

probable cause...and in some cases they just want to try and bust someone so they'll go the extra mile to get something on them.

DJ NeX
04-01-2007, 08:47 AM
tou che good man. But what did they do to give the cops probable cause. That's all I was trying to find out.

I Hate Import Cars
04-01-2007, 04:20 PM

Ya no shit huh? I get tired of hearing it too. I can honestly say that I have never been pulled over when I didn't deserve it. Even if it was petty horseshit, (HOV violation at 6:07AM) I was still in the wrong. Just be happy you drive something that you should really KNOW when you're speeding by the time you are speeding. My old man has a 525 hp n/a small block Ford in a '65 F-100, and I swear to you, you throttle into it more than 1/2 way in 1st or 2nd, and you'll be CONSIDERABLY above the speed limit in a few short seconds, without even realizing it sometimes. I have family and friends that are Police officers, and I can assure you that there is no quota. I will say that, although it's a very GENERAL statement, by in large Gilbert cops are a little, how should I say, "pickier" than Mesa? Even a Mesa cop will admit that. But even there, they are usually justified in what they do. Bottom line is, don't do anything to cross them and you should be just fine. In other words, SLOW DOWN AND QUIT BITCHING, ASSHOLE. I love you guys!

advert
04-02-2007, 12:07 AM

no. not true.

hondafan2
06-19-2009, 11:21 PM

explain to me this buddy, this is my story and you tell me what i did wrong and who's fault is it...
i had a 93 civic ex auto i had for sale, my friend wanted to buy it.
We hopped on the car, the same day the Cards won the western conference championship, with a fresh 3-day permit to drive it to his brother's shop to get it inspected so my friend could buy it from me.
The permit is only to take it to emissions or get it fixed at a shop, i get that. who hasnt use the 3-day permit for everything else? exactly!
Back to the story. We take off, a cop pulls behind me and pulls me over, REASON=''i did no see your 3 day permit''
How did that happend when i have placed the permit where it says to place it? lower right corner of the back window
so the ''cop'' comes up and ends up giving me 5 tickets, just because she didnt see the permit when it was where it suposed to be. On top of that, she took my I.D. which really pissed me off because that was the only thing that allowed me to and support single moms on the pole making a living of it.
So now i have a $1400 debt with the City of Phoenix over the stupidness and blindness of a fucking stupid ass race profiling ass cop.

btw, when some shit happens in my life, i'll be the last person calling the cops for ''assistance/help'', i can handle my shit on my own. They brake into my car, i dont call them, they are not gonna make my shit appear by just making a report. I believe they got better things to do.....pull over more people over stupid reasons. Sorry but all i had is bad experiences with police officers and i DO NOT even give them a hard time when they ask me for anything. Some of them are cool as fuck dont get me wrong, but others.........fuck, do they take the cake

all im gonna say.......FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT FUCKING COPS THAT PULL YOU OVER FOR NO REASON!!!!!

hondafan2
06-19-2009, 11:24 PM
and yes, i ended up with that debt all because i did not bring my wallet and i did not have insurance on that vehicle at the time, it was a weekend the insurance offices were closed. Well, at least the 3 offices i went to and it was just a really bad day after i got pulled over and the next day. That car was my ''ticket'' to redeem myself and make money to start all over again

2000_Silver_EX
06-19-2009, 11:28 PM
Every ticket I have gotten, I have earned, and have been given more warnings than tickets

Slammed05
06-19-2009, 11:55 PM
Well I agree that sometimes cops will abuse their power but ive always said if you are nice and dont give them additude they are usually nice to you but if you give them a hard time like eveyone else then they are more likey to not be so nice but its true what was said if you werent breaking the law you wouldnt get in trouble you choose to make your car the way it is and that just comes along with doing that it sucks trust me I know but maybe one day it will get better MAYBE

loven_bb
06-20-2009, 12:06 AM
explain to me this buddy, this is my story and you tell me what i did wrong and who's fault is it...
i had a 93 civic ex auto i had for sale, my friend wanted to buy it.
We hopped on the car, the same day the Cards won the western conference championship, with a fresh 3-day permit to drive it to his brother's shop to get it inspected so my friend could buy it from me.
The permit is only to take it to emissions or get it fixed at a shop, i get that. who hasnt use the 3-day permit for everything else? exactly!
Back to the story. We take off, a cop pulls behind me and pulls me over, REASON=''i did no see your 3 day permit''
How did that happend when i have placed the permit where it says to place it? lower right corner of the back window
so the ''cop'' comes up and ends up giving me 5 tickets, just because she didnt see the permit when it was where it suposed to be. On top of that, she took my I.D. which really pissed me off because that was the only thing that allowed me to and support single moms on the pole making a living of it.
So now i have a $1400 debt with the City of Phoenix over the stupidness and blindness of a fucking stupid ass race profiling ass cop.

btw, when some shit happens in my life, i'll be the last person calling the cops for ''assistance/help'', i can handle my shit on my own. They brake into my car, i dont call them, they are not gonna make my shit appear by just making a report. I believe they got better things to do.....pull over more people over stupid reasons. Sorry but all i had is bad experiences with police officers and i DO NOT even give them a hard time when they ask me for anything. Some of them are cool as fuck dont get me wrong, but others.........fuck, do they take the cake

all im gonna say.......FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT FUCKING COPS THAT PULL YOU OVER FOR NO REASON!!!!!

la police se puede ir al infierno. man fuck the police they are worthless. seriously

redbone
06-20-2009, 12:12 AM
speaking of this, today i gunned it to get across the turn lane which i was stopped in and there was a lot of one-lane traffic coming the other way with a rather small gap to get through. anyway, of course i was too busy steering my no power steering hatch through the turn to worry about shifting to 2nd and went into VTEC (i also have a BC2 exhaust) and then shifted to 2nd, all under the speed limit.

as i pull into the parking lot at work, which is only a couple hundred yards from said intersection, there is a biker cop that pulled someone else over in the parking lot entrance. I start to enter the parking lot and he yells "HEY! Hold it right there!" I stop and wait for him to explain why he is asking me to stop. He then asks me what i was doing getting on it like that and i tell him "sir i was just trying to get through the light" to which he proceeds to tell me "no you weren't. you were just getting on it to get on it. I know what these cars are built for and if I had been down there to see you go through the light like that you'ld be going to jail and your car would be impounded. slow down."

i was so fucking pissed that a stupid fucking biker cop would be profiling and harassing just because i have a loud exhaust and lowered civic hatch. it must be because all people with a hatch and loud exhaust like to street race everywhere they go right?

it's the d-bags on the force that give the good cops a bad name.

thablasta
06-20-2009, 01:04 AM
no. not true.
Yeah, they don't.

One day on the way home from work on I-17 I was pulled over because of my "reckless driving." I never got over 6K rpm or the speed limit. I used my signals for every lane change and kept a safe following distance. I was threatened with being taken straight to jail by one of the PHX PD and then while he was checking to see if I had any outstanding warrants back in the car his partner told me that "he was just having a bad day." When he came back from the car I smiled slightly because I knew that I was completely clean AND that I had not broken any laws. The cop about lost it. Then his partner told me to slow down(even though I had not sped in the first place) and be careful merging back on to I-17. Before I left I asked about the car that was next to me before they pulled me over that had non-functioning tail lamps and was swerving into my lane. They told me I should just go.

Long story short, some police just get too excited trying to bust a Civic with an exhaust. This wasn't the only time AND I WAS NOT DOING ANYTHING ILLEGAL.

SweetNuts
06-20-2009, 01:12 AM
Way to bump a 2 year old thread asshats