PDA

View Full Version : Anyone at AAI ?

elbowpunk
04-01-2007, 10:34 PM
im seriously wanting to go there after my final year of high school (this may) YAY !

but ya wondered if u can share some input .. both postivite and neg about it... maybe share some stories / about programs... how long it will take..
program expensives ... etc...

thanks !

FourDoorSi
04-01-2007, 10:36 PM
i went there i graduated in sept of 06....its a good school....good fundementals as long as you are willing to put the effort into your studies..no body is goin to make you go or actually do hands on.. i had a few friends that seemed like they went there just to shoot the shit and thats fine if they are willin to throw away 15k......but yea...its good just as long as you are SERIOUS about the whole idea

elbowpunk
04-01-2007, 10:38 PM
ooo yea... when it comes to me paying for my own shit... i pay attention to EVERYTHING... so ya im deff. excited about it.... but wnated to kno liek if they help u get into a shop or wat how does that work.... certified and all that good junk !! thanks for fast reply

FourDoorSi
04-01-2007, 10:43 PM
yeah they pay for your first three ASE certs.........any they do have job placement.....i ended up startin my own business after i left school

elbowpunk
04-01-2007, 10:51 PM
how long is the program(s) and how many days out of the week is it... ? can u pick ur own hours and what not ??

FourDoorSi
04-01-2007, 10:54 PM
they have 3 shifts........7 to 11 12 to 5 6 to 11.........i did the automotive/autronics and it was 14months...its monday through thursday............