PDA

View Full Version : Honeywell Alarms...

enigmadsm
04-03-2007, 06:46 PM
Only reason i'm posting this on here is just to try and help some fellow Honda owners out. I can throw a motion sensor in your freaking garage if you want to make sure noone is messing with your crap. I just copied and pasted the rest of the info...

I know you've heard of OnStar. Well, now you can get it for your home.

Keep your Family, Business, and personal belongings safe with a FREE Honeywell Alarm system.
This system actually comes with a 2 way keypad. Anything tripping the alarm will cause an immediate call live from someone on your keypad. MUCH more benificial than waiting for a phone call in the event of an emergency.
Our alarms will be installed to you with the following:

* 2-way Keypad
* Siren
* Motion Detector (pets? no problem, automatically set to ignore objects LESS than 40lbs.)

* (2) Door Contacts
* (2) Key Fob Remotes with Panic Button that notifies police ASAP

ARIZONA IS NOW RATED AS THE #3 STATE FOR AMOUNT OF CRIMES
Also, 1 in every 5 homes will experience some type of break in.

PLUS....THROUGH APRIL 30, 2007

*NO INSTALLATION CHARGE
*NO ACTIVATION FEE (a savings of $99.00)
*NO MONEY OUT OF POCKET EXCEPT MONTHLY MONITORING - $34.95
*PEACE OF MIND
*POLICE/FIRE/MEDICAL
*SYSTEM WILL FOLLOW YOU AT NO CHARGE IF YOU MOVE
*WILL SAVE YOU 10-20% ON HOME OWNERS INSURANCE
Monitoring is done by Monitronics International, Inc. (the Nation's third largest 2-way voice Monitoring Company.)

For further information and/or appointment please call Nathan Painter, American Alarm Company, at 602-427-7382 or email enigmadsm@yahoo.com and I can send a sales-rep out to your place.

This service is available to you ANYWHERE in the state, I will even travel to the San Diego or Las Vegas area if you are seriously interested in having this installed into your house.
And don't worry small business owners, we have options for you as well!

plz dont think i'm just trying to spam or be a dumb sales man or something. Just trying to help you guys out.

Stealthy
04-03-2007, 06:49 PM
Lol, I was reppin for them too.. I got really sick though and lost my ride, couldn't get all the way to that side of town..

enigmadsm
04-03-2007, 06:53 PM
yeah, im just doing some ish on the side you know...Seein what i can do word of mouth. Nothing major...

Stealthy
04-03-2007, 06:55 PM
Yeah, I was recruited by Jered. Good stuff.

enigmadsm
04-03-2007, 06:57 PM
P.S.....you ppl send someone my way and they do an install. i'll give you 100 bucks

jägermeister
04-03-2007, 07:38 PM
dude you can make a killing out in Laveen, I've had customers from that area, numerous customers, mentioned breakins they've had or neighbors have had. i'll get the word out for ya :)

enigmadsm
04-03-2007, 07:46 PM
is laveen in the avondale area?

auex
04-03-2007, 07:56 PM
Did you get permission for this thread? Promoting costs.

DJ NeX
04-03-2007, 08:26 PM
x2

enigmadsm
04-03-2007, 08:28 PM
permission for what? I'm not the salesperson. I can just get you a deal...sorry for trying to help out.

locash
04-05-2007, 10:35 AM
$35 a month is a fucking ripoff for monitoring, and those "pet proof" motion sensors suck, I went through all this crap years ago when I had a system installed.

I ended up doing my own system with cellular backup and it works a hell of a lot better than a system installed by one of these hokey local places.

RhdRicheeee
04-05-2007, 11:11 AM
Ya I THINK you have to be a vendor