PDA

View Full Version : R.I.P. SLO CRX (Greg)

Pages : [1] 2

honduh_head
04-04-2007, 01:15 PM
I just heard the news....so so so sad :(

**peeps that have requested stickers**
1) Hondashorty
2) Stealth Si
3) FATshlong
4) enigmadsm
5) ateyourv8 x2
6) zero x???
7) b'seriespower
8) Spoonedgsr x2

RHDDonnieee
04-04-2007, 01:59 PM
yea..i heard also ...

greg was a good friend of mine ...

r.i.p.

ill miss you man ...

:ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin:

Stealthy
I was just about to start a thread...

RIP homie, we love you dawg..

HEADSHOT
pass the news along..

whats up?

RHDDonnieee
04-04-2007, 02:01 PM
http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/myfox/

here is the link as to what happend ...

please no shit talking !!!!!

RHDDonnieee
04-04-2007, 02:02 PM
GLENDALE -- A portion of the Loop 101 in Glendale is closed after a fatal accident during a police chase.

The accident occurred on the southbound side of the freeway near University of Phoenix Stadium.

Department of Public Service spokesman Tim Mason says a DPS officer attempted to stop the car for aggresive driving but the driver sped off.

After a short pursuit, Mason says the car went into the center median, the driver lost control and the vehicle crossed over to the right side of the freeway and rolled several times.

Mason says the driver was ejected and was pronounced dead at the scene, which is near the Grand Avenue exit.

Southbound 101 remains closed in the area while DPS investigates.

The name of the man who died wasn't immediately released.

Zero
04-04-2007, 02:03 PM
greg as in greg with 96 up front end on his 88-91 hatch?

HEADSHOT
04-04-2007, 02:03 PM
wasnt this one of the people that new the "squeak"

RHDDonnieee
04-04-2007, 02:05 PM
greg as in greg with 96 up front end on his 88-91 hatch?

correct

RHDDonnieee
04-04-2007, 02:06 PM
wasnt this one of the people that new the "squeak"

yes he did know squeak

Zero
04-04-2007, 02:07 PM
WTF?????? no way.......fuckin shit i just saw him like a month ago at speedworld..... RIP Greg........i knew greg a while ago when squeak was around.....good man great tech.....

Stealthy
He was a great homie, and my my Pitbull brother.. We kept each other outta some shit a few times.. Man, I'll miss you homie.. You'll always be loved and missed greatly..

HEADSHOT
:sad1: ftl

RHDDonnieee
04-04-2007, 02:08 PM
WTF?????? no way.......fuckin shit i just saw him like a month ago at speedworld..... RIP Greg........i knew greg a while ago when squeak was around.....good man great tech.....

yes he was .......

AZ93Civic
04-04-2007, 02:08 PM
wow, that fucking blows, i didn't know him, but my condolences

JDMitation
04-04-2007, 02:09 PM
well i'm just glad that he didn't injure anyone else.

RHDDonnieee
04-04-2007, 02:10 PM

what a great fukin thing to say you my friend are a asshole ... :hithead: :hithead:

Zero
04-04-2007, 02:10 PM
the way the story was said...it doesnt add up....losing control of his vehical? im sorry but thats not the greg i remember.... he was a great driver

enigmadsm
04-04-2007, 02:11 PM
RIP. I didn't know him, but it is definetly apparent that he will be missed throughout the community

RHDDonnieee
04-04-2007, 02:11 PM
the way the story was said...it doesnt add up....losing control of his vehical? im sorry but thats not the greg i remember.... he was a great driver

yea i still dont understand it either man ...

Zero
04-04-2007, 02:14 PM
im now getting all these text messages about this.....greg was known by alot of my friends.....RIP man......greg was a good friend....damn it.....i cant stand losing friends....this story doesnt add up......

Rufus
04-04-2007, 02:16 PM
Obviously, none of us condone driving erratically or running from the police. Lets get that out of the way. However, whats done is done and we all know what it feels like to lose somebody.

RIP homey

JDMitation
04-04-2007, 02:16 PM
what a great fukin thing to say you my friend are a asshole ... :hithead: :hithead:

i'm sure he was a great guy and all but imagine how even more fucked up the situation would have been if he would have injured or killed an innocent person as he fled from a DPS officer losing control at high speeds and rolling across multiple lanes. i don't see how i'm an asshole for being thankful that his actions didn't cause more harm because the situation sure as hell had the potential to be much worse.

onefst91hatch
04-04-2007, 02:17 PM
i didnt really know him but have met him a couple of times. he was a cool cat. my condolenses to everyones life he has touched!! :ballin:

DeeDub
04-04-2007, 02:18 PM
RIP. I didn't know him, but it is definetly apparent that he will be missed throughout the community

x2

RHDDonnieee
04-04-2007, 02:18 PM
Obviously, none of us condone driving erratically or running from the police. Lets get that out of the way. However, whats done is done and we all know what it feels like to lose somebody.

RIP homey

i understand what you mean ... but thats what he chose to do he was 26 years old enought to make his own choices ...

RHDDonnieee
04-04-2007, 02:21 PM
i'm sure he was a great guy and all but imagine how even more fucked up the situation would have been if he would have injured or killed an innocent person as he fled from a DPS officer losing control at high speeds and rolling across multiple lanes. i don't see how i'm an asshole for being thankful that his actions didn't cause more harm because the situation sure as hell had the potential to be much worse.

ok maybe you should keep that shit to yourself man ... iam in no mood to even fight over you being an asshole ... i dont care if you dont agree with what happend ...
please if you do not have anything nice to say do not post on here.. i dont wanna have to go to the cbill and have a talk with you

Stealthy
04-04-2007, 02:21 PM
i understand what you mean ... but thats what he chose to do he was 26 years old enought to make his own choices ...

x2 And now he will be missed dearly. I'm so glad I chose to go out last weekend. I haven't been out in more then 4 months, and something kept tellin me to roll out, I'm glad I got to see his face one last time.

Man, I can't stop cryin.. :(

STEADY BOOSTIN
04-04-2007, 02:22 PM
R.1.P. GREG ... I WILL REMEMBER ALL THE TIME U SAVED MY ASS AND HELPED OUT ... U ARE A GREAT PERSON AND EVERY FROM THE PHIX WILL MISS U GREATLY <--------- from tee NUT-E AND THE WHOLE PHIX CITY CREW ENT.

LOVE , PHIX CITY ENT.

Theory
Is this him?
http://www.azht.net/forum/member.php?u=866

R.I.P didnt know ya but you seemed like a cool guy.

Honduhluv
shouldn't be the DPS officers falt?? but thats a sad story man my prayes go to his family.

HEADSHOT
ok maybe you should keep that shit to yourself man ... iam in no mood to even fight over you being an asshole ... i dont care if you dont agree with what happend ...
please if you do not have anything nice to say do not post on here.. i dont wanna have to go to the cbill and have a talk with you

holy crap the both of you shut it.

teemfedx
my thoughts go out to everyone involved...

much love to his family and freinds...

hate to lose people this way!

FUK JDM
04-04-2007, 02:23 PM
Does anyone know why he ran?

Stealthy
04-04-2007, 02:23 PM
Is this him?
http://www.azht.net/forum/member.php?u=866

R.I.P didnt know ya but you seemed like a cool guy.

Yeah, that him.

RHDDonnieee
04-04-2007, 02:24 PM
holy crap the both of you shut it.

i agree ....

RHDDonnieee
04-04-2007, 02:25 PM
Does anyone know why he ran?

yes i know ... but iam not about to write that on here ... you can pm me if you wanna know

JDMitation
04-04-2007, 02:26 PM
come have a talk with me guy.

you reap what you sow. simple as that.

RHDDonnieee
04-04-2007, 02:26 PM

lol .... ok man .... will do ...

please do NOT post on here agin

Stealthy
04-04-2007, 02:27 PM

Ok, great, we get it, now STFU. Both of you.

Chiodos
04-04-2007, 02:27 PM
ATEYOURV8 and JDMitation if your going to argue take it to pms!

Zero
04-04-2007, 02:28 PM
x2 And now he will be missed dearly. I'm so glad I chose to go out last weekend. I haven't been out in more then 4 months, and something kept tellin me to roll out, I'm glad I got to see his face one last time.

Man, I can't stop cryin.. :(

I feel you bro....this is just as hard when squeak passed almost two years ago.....i got to drive by this stuff every day on the 101 from work....now i have to sit there and remember is had two good friends that passed on this freeway....but I will never forget them both....greg was a wiz when it came to hondas and both him and squeak taught me alot i know about cars today....RIP to both of my friends

b'seriespower
R.I.P. Greg he was supposed to come to my house today or tomorrow to work on Krystals car. He was glad to get his car back to

RHDDonnieee
Ok, great, we get it, now STFU. Both of you.

that what i been trying to fucking do ...

Chinky
"fatal accident causeing major traffic issues"

wow what a thing to say...

rip dood

Stealthy
that what i been trying to fucking do ...

I know. Hey D, any other details that you know of? Text me if you don't wanna post.

RHDDonnieee
04-04-2007, 02:29 PM
I know. Hey D, any other details that you know of? Text me if you don't wanna post.

will do man

caliguycrx
04-04-2007, 02:32 PM
Bump ! Rip !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rufus
04-04-2007, 02:33 PM
Why is it such a secret? I assume he was doing something illegal but thats no different that running fromt he cops, right? I'm just curious..

RHDDonnieee
04-04-2007, 02:34 PM
Why is it such a secret? I assume he was doing something illegal but thats no different that running fromt he cops, right? I'm just curious..

not a secret man ... i just dont think anyone should know his buisness ...

SOHCsoldier
04-04-2007, 02:36 PM
:( sucks man. Keebler was a good guy never hesitated to help some one or asked for something in return. Jdmitation i hope you dont drive a honda.

Stealthy
04-04-2007, 02:36 PM
not a secret man ... i just dont think anyone should know his buisness ...

x2

onefst91hatch
04-04-2007, 02:39 PM
x2

X321654987 his business was none of your guys's business. all of you shouldnt care about why he ran, but what you can do to pay your respects to him!! thats just my .02

tokyospeedpros
04-04-2007, 02:39 PM
I did not know him but, I saw it personally affect a good friend of mine today. I have never seen him that upset, it bothered me as I hate to see my friends in pain. Thoughts, prayers and condolences out to all my homies that knew him and his family.

anti-ricer
04-04-2007, 02:40 PM
:( sucks man. Keebler was a good guy never hesitated to help some one or asked for something in return. Jdmitation i hope you dont drive a honda.

why so you can steal his car like everyone elses? your cool...... your not foolin anyone rx7tocivic

HEADSHOT
04-04-2007, 02:42 PM
why so you can steal his car like everyone elses? your cool...... your not foolin anyone rx7tocivic

can we keep this thread on topic.. especially this thread

RHDDonnieee
04-04-2007, 02:43 PM
please stop pm'ing me about why he ran

Chiodos
can we keep this thread on topic

x2

RHDDonnieee
can we keep this thread on topic.. especially this thread

x2

miss_pashi
04-04-2007, 02:47 PM
I didn't know him but by the looks of this thread, he was a good tech and a good friend! My respects go out to you all!

To all of you who keep asking questions, just leave it be! People have personal lives and you should leave it at that! Just give your respects

eviilboy
04-04-2007, 02:48 PM
shouldn't be the DPS officers falt?? but thats a sad story man my prayes go to his family.

I don't understand your logic here.

The DPS officer was doing his job, the guy was in the wrong. He made a mistake. And unfortunately he paid for his mistake with his life.

My condolences to all of his friends.

gcboy90
04-04-2007, 02:50 PM
fuck reporters man... no sympathy at all

all they care about is the fuckin traffic? WTF, thats fuckin messed up... they should be shot... they mention he died once.... thats it... wutever, that pisses me off

HEADSHOT
04-04-2007, 02:50 PM
i didnt know the guy but it makes me wanna own a honda a little less. makes me remember whast can happen very easily out there. fights start. the community weakens.. someones great personality and knowledge are lost forever.such a waste too. you will never know what he may have contributed to society, or people, or what other people may have contributed via association with him.

godspeed "Greg".

may your time in hell earn you the highest seat in heaven.

HEADSHOT
04-04-2007, 02:51 PM

The DPS officer was doing his job, the guy was in the wrong. He made a mistake. And unfortunately he paid for his mistake with his life.

there has been several lawsuits on police pursuit fatalities.. not sure if its aplicable here but interesting argument.

onefst91hatch

cuz obviously you didnt read that right. it says it SHOULDN'T be the officers fault!! :hithead:

Rufus
I think if they try to say he was following too closely, or in a dangereous manner (you don't always have the ability to persue safely) then they might review it. It doesn't make the drivers actions any less right, it's just a possible varying degree of negligence on the officers part IF the circumstances prove to be that way.

HEADSHOT
04-04-2007, 02:53 PM
cuz obviously you didnt read that right. it says it SHOULDN'T be the officers fault!! :hithead:

he was asking a question. not making a state ment.

onefst91hatch
04-04-2007, 02:53 PM
I think if they try to say he was following too closely, or in a dangereous manner (you don't always have the ability to persue safely) then they might review it. It doesn't make the drivers actions any less right, it's just a possible varying degree of negligence on the officers part IF the circumstances prove to be that way.

couldnt have said it better!

eviilboy
04-04-2007, 02:54 PM

Ah, if I read that wrong... I apologize.. but I don't think I did.

I read his statement as "Shouldn't it be the officer's fault?"

I wish they gave more of a story instead of the bullshit the guy ran... lost control shortly after and rolled... They don't mention the speed at which they were traveling or anything. Either way... the guy made a mistake... and he paid the ultimate price for his mistake. My condolences to his family and friends

FUK JDM
04-04-2007, 02:54 PM
I was just curious as to why he ran, I didnt mean to upset or cause any kind of drama with the question.

Donnie, Greg being your friend and all if theres anything I or my brother or the TN guys can do to help let us know. You know that we will be down for any kind of support to help out his family for their loss.

onefst91hatch
04-04-2007, 02:56 PM
Ah, if I read that wrong... I apologize.. but I don't think I did.

I read his statement as "Shouldn't it be the officer's fault?"

I wish they gave more of a story instead of the bullshit the guy ran... lost control shortly after and rolled... They don't mention the speed at which they were traveling or anything. Either way... the guy made a mistake... and he paid the ultimate price for his mistake. My condolences to his family and friends

yea i guess your right. sorry for jumping down your throat bro!!

Rufus
04-04-2007, 02:57 PM
I think the underlying question everyone has is "why" simply because it's the largest component of this mystery and the only one missing.

JDMitation
04-04-2007, 02:58 PM
I think the underlying question everyone has is "why" simply because it's the largest component of this mystery and the only one missing.

but it's none of your business.

Stealthy
04-04-2007, 02:58 PM
I was just curious as to why he ran, I didnt mean to upset or cause any kind of drama with the question.

Donnie, Greg being your friend and all if theres anything I or my brother or the TN guys can do to help let us know. You know that we will be down for any kind of support to help out his family for their loss.

RC and I were just discussing a carwash or something for funeral funds. I'm a chef (student), and maybe could get something together that way too.. Let's figure this out Donnie.

onefst91hatch
04-04-2007, 02:59 PM
RC and I were just discussing a carwash or something for funeral funds. I'm a chef (student), and maybe could get something together that way too.. Let's figure this out Donnie.

thats a great idea. what ever you guys decide to do count me in! im there no matter what. keep me informed guys, please!

HEADSHOT
04-04-2007, 03:00 PM

we could do a car cruise? dont know if you would have enough time to organize it in a way to have plenty of people though.

onefst91hatch
04-04-2007, 03:01 PM
either way. what ever you guys decied to do Miss_Pashi and I will be there no doubt!!

Zero
04-04-2007, 03:03 PM
count me in also....ill assemble my crew as well

miss_pashi
04-04-2007, 03:03 PM
either way. what ever you guys decied to do Miss_Pashi and I will be there no doubt!!

And if you guys need anything like for a car wash or anything of that sort i have a bunch of sponges, buckets, and such from cheer

Stealthy
04-04-2007, 03:04 PM
we could do a car cruise? dont know if you would have enough time to organize it in a way to have plenty of people though.

Thanks for the support guys. We need a way to raise money, along with showin our love.

Rufus
04-04-2007, 03:04 PM
but it's none of your business.

Ya heard that a few times so far.

*inFamous*
04-04-2007, 03:05 PM
RIP to somoene i didnt know at all.

Zero
04-04-2007, 03:05 PM
car wash will do the best i believe....so im down with that plus there is plenty of people who need a car wash every day and we could do a bbq thing as well like Steathy said

gcboy90
04-04-2007, 03:06 PM
u could do it on friday night... cruise on the 101... passin where it happened and honkin at the spot in his memory

just throwin somethin out there

honduh_head
04-04-2007, 03:09 PM
man i'm crying at work right now......this fuckin sucks

onefst91hatch
04-04-2007, 03:09 PM
car wash will do the best i believe....so im down with that plus there is plenty of people who need a car wash every day and we could do a bbq thing as well like Steathy said

i agree. i say we hold a car wash and BBQ this weekend!

95bucket
04-04-2007, 03:10 PM
gunna miss the shit out of him

gcboy90
04-04-2007, 03:11 PM
man i'm crying at work right now......this fuckin sucks

its ok man... i didnt kno the guy very well... only met him like once... u just gotta remember those good times u had with him, live in his name, not his memory

Evil Empire
04-04-2007, 03:12 PM
Never knew him or who he was...but sounds like he made a huge impact in the community and was important to a lot of you guys. R.I.P.

Good idea for the car wash/BBQ or somethin for a fundraiser, I know I'd be there.

Stealthy
04-04-2007, 03:12 PM
Well, now we just need to figure out when, where, and cost.

HEADSHOT
04-04-2007, 03:16 PM
how bout a charity cruise up to the pavillions saturday night?

miss_pashi
04-04-2007, 03:17 PM
Well, now we just need to figure out when, where, and cost.

cost... its free to have car washes so thats easy, i have a whole bunch of sponges, buckets, gallons of car wash soap, armor all, tire wet wipes,all kinds of things... We used to have car washes all the time for cheerleading so i have a lot of stuff!

onefst91hatch
04-04-2007, 03:17 PM
i just talked to the regional manager of audio express. he said we could hold a carwash this weekend at the store on 51st and bell or on 67th and camelback!!! 51st and bell has a huge parking lot!!!!

honduh_head
04-04-2007, 03:18 PM

dude thats a great idea....get as many honda guys together for one enormous cruise....and the pavs is huge so we can all be there....i'm sooo down for that

HEADSHOT
i just talked to the regional manager of audio express. he said we could hold a carwash this weekend at the store on 51st and bell or on 67th and camelback!!! 51st and bell has a huge parking lot!!!!

that sounds cool.

Bodykit
Man im so upset now, he was one of the coolest dudes i knew, used to ride with him and he was always willin to lend a hand, ill miss u dog!

onefst91hatch
dude thats a great idea....get as many honda guys together for one enormous cruise....and the pavs is huge so we can all be there....i'm sooo down for that

i say a carwash during the day and we all cruise from there!!

miss_pashi
04-04-2007, 03:19 PM
Lets do it this Saturday, everyone can meet at the one on bell<more traffic, bigger lot>around 7 or 8 am...

honduh_head
i say a carwash during the day and we all cruise from there!!

that would be fuckin awesome!!!!

HEADSHOT

all in favor?

onefst91hatch
04-04-2007, 03:20 PM
the car wash would have to be on saturday tho cuz audio express is closed on sunday for easter!

FUK JDM

Carwash would be a good idea. Just let us know man.

honduh_head
all in favor?

how about both???

Zero
sounds good anyone wanna set a time???????

onefst91hatch
04-04-2007, 03:21 PM
yeah guys just let me know what time and ill let audio express know!

HEADSHOT
04-04-2007, 03:22 PM
Carwash would be a good idea. Just let us know man.

anyone gotta a friend that could hook us up with some stickers maybe? throw on everyones rides for the night? maybe for like 5bucks a pop?

honduh_head
04-04-2007, 03:22 PM
Lets do it this Saturday, everyone can meet at the one on bell<more traffic, bigger lot>around 7 or 8 am...

^

Zero
04-04-2007, 03:24 PM
well since this was Stealthy and ATEYOURV8...you guys wanna set the time?

onefst91hatch
anyone gotta a friend that could hook us up with some stickers maybe? throw on everyones rides for the night? maybe for like 5bucks a pop?

actually i think i do know someone that makes stickers and shit like that. ill call him right now!

miss_pashi
Okay
Saturday 4-7-07 Car Wash at Audio Express on 51 and Bell. Everyone meet there around 8am... We can raise money all day and when the sun starts to set, everyone will cruise the 101... Good?

honduh_head
gimme a few minutes i'll have the info

honduh_head
04-04-2007, 03:25 PM
Okay
Saturday 4-7-07 Car Wash at Audio Express on 51 and Bell. Everyone meet there around 8am... We can raise money all day and when the sun starts to set, everyone will cruise the 101... Good?

sounds good to me....lets make sure it doesnt interfere with the funeral arrangements though

onefst91hatch
04-04-2007, 03:26 PM
Okay

that sounds perfect Babe!

HEADSHOT
04-04-2007, 03:26 PM
can anyone post a pic of this dude?

FUK JDM
04-04-2007, 03:27 PM
Most importantly who here is in contact or knows his family? I personally wouldnt feel comfortable without their approval and im sure they would atleast like to know what kind of friends he had that are willing to help him out.

Zero
Okay

sounds good lets do it guys i can stop by for a bit but cant stay long...girl has stuff to do and the civic isnt runing yet

rushbuster70
RIP...didnt know him but sounds like he was a good guy.

Good luck with the car wash & hope you guys raise some good money...Don't forget to make signs and post it on other websites...

onefst91hatch
Most importantly who here is in contact or knows his family? I personally wouldnt feel comfortable without their approval and im sure they would atleast like to know what kind of friends he had that are willing to help him out.

i agree!

Mr.Burner
04-04-2007, 03:28 PM
Damn, so sad, he was a good friend. Just had talked to him Sat......will be missed:cry:

Stealthy
04-04-2007, 03:28 PM
Bustamante wont mind?
sounds good anyone wanna set a time???????
x2

Or free? But yeah, good idea..

Zero
04-04-2007, 03:29 PM
his my space

http://www.myspace.com/turbodcrx

onefst91hatch
04-04-2007, 03:30 PM
[QUOTE=Stealth Si;354927]Bustamante wont mind?QUOTE]

no i just talked to james on the phone right now. i know him pretty good. i used to work for him and so did a few of my real good friends. he said its cool if we have one there this sat!

EvolEvo
04-04-2007, 03:33 PM
I dont have much but I can def donate a few bucks for the cause.

My condolences to his close friends and family. It always sucks to lose another car freak.

Stealthy
04-04-2007, 03:35 PM
Thanks again guys, lets try to set it up for this weekend then..

honduh_head
04-04-2007, 03:35 PM
I dont have much but I can def donate a few bucks for the cause.

My condolences to his close friends and family. It always sucks to lose another car freak.

come get your shitter washed on saturday....if thats the day we end up having it

onefst91hatch
04-04-2007, 03:36 PM
come get your shitter washed on saturday....if thats the day we end up having it

saturday it is!

honduh_head
04-04-2007, 03:37 PM
saturday it is!

whoa wait i don't want to make that decision...lets make sure it doesnt interfere with family arrangements first...can someone get ahold of david?

taggart_lumpy
04-04-2007, 03:40 PM
godspeed greg

jdmdc2
04-04-2007, 03:40 PM

Why dont you shut your fuckin mouth, that was a good friend of mine! He is fuckin dead and thats all you can write!!!!!!

HEADSHOT
04-04-2007, 03:42 PM
Why dont you shut your fuckin mouth, that was a good friend of mine! He is fuckin dead and thats all you can write!!!!!!

holy hell dude. its been selted for like an hour.. leave it alone

boostedrex
greg came up to me saturday after ramirous was broken up and he told me what happened then chilled and talked about his car and stuff he was a tec when it came to hondas and the nicest guy I knew my condolences to donny and david and all of his close friends and my prayers go out to his family Ill MISS U GREG

onefst91hatch
whoa wait i don't want to make that decision...lets make sure it doesnt interfere with family arrangements first...can someone get ahold of david?

yeah we need to make sure the fam is ok with us doin all this on saturday!

FUK JDM
04-04-2007, 03:43 PM

.......?

honduh_head
04-04-2007, 03:43 PM

whoa....calm down man....all is good, donnie made it very clear not to post anymore negative comments....btw have you been able to talk to david to see if it would be cool if we could have a car wash on saturday? and then maybe a cruise afterwards?

EFNINER
04-04-2007, 03:45 PM
Damn WTF I have known him since elementry school. We use to ride bikes and hang out all the time till we both stopped going to school. I cant Believe your gone bro. R.I.P homie I will miss you dearly dog.

szeny
04-04-2007, 03:46 PM

Yea he helped me out with my remote start. You will be missed greg

honduh_head
04-04-2007, 03:49 PM
Yea he helped me out with my remote start. You will be missed greg

yeah the guy was there for anyone....i remember me, him and bbdazsi putting whiteboy's itr motor together...the guy really knows some shit when it comes to hondas

onefst91hatch
04-04-2007, 03:54 PM
yeah the guy was there for anyone....i remember me, him and bbdazsi putting whiteboy's itr motor together...the guy really knows some shit when it comes to hondas

no joke the first time i met him was in a QT parking lot. i saw his rex and just started talking to him. we ended standing there for about an hour bullshitting back and forth. i checked out his car he checked out mine. he really know his shit and semed like a cool ass person. R.I.P Bro!

onefst91hatch
04-04-2007, 03:56 PM
Damn WTF I have known him since elementry school. We use to ride bikes and hang out all the time till we both stopped going to school. I cant Believe your gone bro. R.I.P homie I will miss you dearly dog.

so does this mean you might know how to get ahold of family members or some1 who can get ahold of family members?

rexnaz
04-04-2007, 03:58 PM
wow, that fucking blows, i didn't know him, but my condolences

x2

jdmdc2
04-04-2007, 04:04 PM
whoa....calm down man....all is good, donnie made it very clear not to post anymore negative comments....btw have you been able to talk to david to see if it would be cool if we could have a car wash on saturday? and then maybe a cruise afterwards?

I dont care if it was settled, I wanted my 2 cents in about his stupid ass comment!! Naw I have not even talked to David yet...But ya we are all gonna have a car wash for him on Sat and we should have everyone that knew or were good friends of his go mobbin Fri night in his memory..................

R.I.P Greg,
You were like a lil brother to me man and you will be so missed by me and many others!!
I love you dawg and I hope you are in a better place lil homie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is a pic of Greg and his girl Sara for those who don't know him by his name....

honduh_head
04-04-2007, 04:07 PM
I dont care if it was settled, I wanted my 2 cents in about his stupid ass comment!! Naw I have not even talked to David yet...But ya we are all gonna have a car wash for him on Sat and we should have everyone that knew or were good friends of his go mobbin Fri night in his memory..................

R.I.P Greg,
You were like a lil brother to me man and you will be so missed by me and many others!!
I love you dawg and I hope you are in a better place lil homie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is a pic of Greg and his girl Sara for those who don't know him by his name....

i hear ya man...i'm leaving work as soon as possible....i just cant be here right now

FUK JDM
04-04-2007, 04:10 PM
I never knew him by his name but aftering seeing the picture I remember him. From the times i spoke to him he was a funny and cool ass cat.....

Any family contact info to help them out and get this organized?

boostedrex
04-04-2007, 04:19 PM
I called david and he is at gregs mom house im sure he will let everyone know what would be ok as far as time and day

jdmdc2
04-04-2007, 04:19 PM
I never knew him by his name but aftering seeing the picture I remember him. From the times i spoke to him he was a funny and cool ass cat.....

Any family contact info to help them out and get this organized?

Ya man, he was a good guy..........Were gonna do what we can for him and his family!!!!

onefst91hatch
04-04-2007, 04:30 PM
Ya man, he was a good guy..........Were gonna do what we can for him and his family!!!!

X2

tegswin
04-04-2007, 04:52 PM
My most sincere condolences to his friends and family.

I didn't know greg but I do know that everyone makes mistakes sometimes. If on this particular day greg made this mistake then it was his destiny to do so.

Just pray that the big guy has mercy on him.

RIP.

Updated link to the fox coverage
http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=2846274&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=1.1.1

b'seriespower
04-04-2007, 05:04 PM

R.I.P Greg,

Man he was just chillin with us this weekend and its been forever since he came out and he got his baby back and now he will be remembered for all the help he has given me and everyone around him. He will be greatly missed and never forgotten.

R.I.P. Greg

Papesh_Foo
04-04-2007, 05:08 PM
damn, I just seen the pics on the news...WOW. Im sorry for the family, and all his friends..

jdmdc2
04-04-2007, 05:16 PM
damn, I just seen the pics on the news...WOW. Im sorry for the family, and all his friends..

So did I, Im still having a hard time believing he was in that car! It seemed like just yesterday we were puttin his new motor in it and he was gettin all pist cause we kept runnin into problems haha, man I fuckin miss that guy already!!!!

YewllowDA
04-04-2007, 05:21 PM
Rip

EFNINER
04-04-2007, 05:27 PM
so does this mean you might know how to get ahold of family members or some1 who can get ahold of family members?

Yeah I can get ahold of his family just give me a call at 602-531-6939. His mom and grandma live around the corner from my moms house

Stealthy
04-04-2007, 05:32 PM
I talked to Sarah, and she's talking to family. I think sat will be a go, but not 100% yet. We'll let everyone know. Thanks again to everyone..

RIP bro.

nighthawkej
04-04-2007, 05:40 PM
rip bro

rexnaz
04-04-2007, 05:47 PM

i down as long as everyone leaves their STUPID friends at home, the ones burnin out causin trouble. lets do it respectably

RhdRicheeee
04-04-2007, 05:59 PM
I know alot of my friends knew him

I feel really bad for his family and friends

RIP man

your in a better place

onefst91hatch
04-04-2007, 06:00 PM
i down as long as everyone leaves their STUPID friends at home, the ones burnin out causin trouble. lets do it respectably

for sure! there is absolutly no reson to show off or burn out or race people at something like this. i agree with rexnaz. if i see anyone acting up im gonna hit em with a bat!!! :hithead:

BADCHKN
04-04-2007, 06:11 PM
Ok well if my shit was done id do a rolling burnout for him on the freeway...Greg of all people wouldnt want us to be sad or anything like that im sure us mobbin or doin what we do is all he would want that guy loved hondas and mobbin/street racing..Ill be where ever theres a car was or whatever im down...

FUK JDM
04-04-2007, 06:17 PM
Ok well if my shit was done id do a rolling burnout for him on the freeway...Greg of all people wouldnt want us to be sad or anything like that im sure us mobbin or doin what we do is all he would want that guy loved hondas and mobbin/street racing..Ill be where ever theres a car was or whatever im down...

x2. I always heard him about merkin people etc...Like said before he was a funny cat...

teemfedx
04-04-2007, 06:55 PM
i hate these threads cause it makes me wanna know this guy...he seems pretty genuine and a true freind...someone ill never meet...

respect.

b'seriespower
04-04-2007, 06:57 PM
i hate these threads cause it makes me wanna know this guy...he seems pretty genuine and a true freind...someone ill never meet...

respect.

He was he help anyone with a problem on your car

honduh_head
04-04-2007, 07:08 PM
i seriously wanna see like a thousand heads up there this saturday...i think it would sick as fuck to be able to show we care for one of our fallen...i want people to be like holy crap thats one big happy family, like it should be...

enigmadsm
04-04-2007, 07:10 PM
i mite be there...top always down lol.

1 quick civic
04-04-2007, 07:11 PM
im sorry i dont understand... was he the guy who got shot or was he the guy who was running from the popo?

enigmadsm
04-04-2007, 07:19 PM
guy running

Papesh_Foo
04-04-2007, 07:19 PM
im sorry i dont understand... was he the guy who got shot or was he the guy who was running from the popo?

runnin from the popos...but we dont know for sure cuz the peeps who know wanna keep it that way...understandable!

1 quick civic
04-04-2007, 07:22 PM
then what was up with the link that ateyourv8 posted. bout the guy who got shot?? is greg associated with the shooting??

sorry for the nosi-ness....

Papesh_Foo
04-04-2007, 07:24 PM
no, its just a main link...the story about him is on the bottom..when I looked at it, it ahd a plane crash, so I think its diff everytime you look...

honduh_head
04-04-2007, 07:26 PM
no, its just a main link...the story about him is on the bottom..when I looked at it, it ahd a plane crash, so I think its diff everytime you look...
x2, yeah the link was just to the website...look up the story about the deadly crash

jägermeister
04-04-2007, 07:28 PM
Damn, I remember seeing him just this past saturday night with everyone kickin the shit. He was always in a good mood and was great to be around the times I saw him. I didn't know him well enough, I wish I did tho. I remember he helping me out on installing my lcd screen and getting it to play. We all make mistakes in life, unfortunately for him this one came with a high price.

All of those that were close to him should cherish the times that you all shared, he was a great friend to a lot of people from what I can tell. But we should also be a bit more cautious of our own decisions, I'd hate to see another situation like this go down.

then what was up with the link that ateyourv8 posted. bout the guy who got shot?? is greg associated with the shooting??

sorry for the nosi-ness....

There was no mention of any shooting in this thread, I think you just have the 2 news stories confused.

1 quick civic
04-04-2007, 07:31 PM
yeah my bad. i got it now. very disturbing to hear how his body got tossed 300 ft from the car.....

LS1 RACING
04-04-2007, 07:31 PM

X3

honduh_head
04-04-2007, 07:42 PM
so who wants some stickers made up? i think i may have a hook up on them, but i need a head count before i go to the guy for them...i would think 5 bucks a sticker, maybe less i dunno yet...let me know asap guys

honduh_head
04-04-2007, 07:43 PM
yeah my bad. i got it now......
could you edit your post? the second part really doesnt need to be there....thanks

Mr.Burner
04-04-2007, 07:50 PM
Lets keep an update on the car wash idea.........Great one at that.

Stealthy
04-04-2007, 08:40 PM
I think the car wash is good, I want stickers for sure, and also my tattoo shop is putting aside $10 for every $100 made at our shop from tonight till like next week, cause that's how I do. I'm also putting up a charity jar there and at my buddies BBQ spot, and I'll see what I can do at school too.. LMK about those stickers man.. I wanna get $$$ flowin for my brother.

clean4door
04-04-2007, 08:44 PM
rip greg didn't have the pleasure to meet him but its always sad to see another honda guy go ya lets u no bout the carwash im down to help out all i can

90civicsi
04-04-2007, 09:01 PM
RIP BRO!!! I THINK U HAVE HELP ME OUT!!

dose n e one know a lot about his hach? pm me i got a few q's ive heard the back end can get a little squarly

rip your in the big drag strip in the sky!!!:you rock: :you rock: :you rock: :you rock:

YewllowDA
04-04-2007, 09:01 PM
yeah my bad. i got it now. very disturbing to hear how his body got tossed 300 ft from the car.....
wanna go to that place?lol
again, dont be scared...

DirtyEP3
04-04-2007, 09:10 PM
Sorry for your loss guys, TN tucson is down to help out in anyway ya'll need. lets us know about the carwash, and we'll be there. our condolence's are out to his friends and famliy.

90civicsi
04-04-2007, 09:24 PM
hey give me a
place (cross roads)
time
date
for the car wash
i think i can get 98.3 to come and advertise

i think i can come my self idk but pm me asap!!!!!!!!!!
plz
i want to help as mutch as i can!

1 quick civic
04-04-2007, 09:30 PM
could you edit your post? the second part really doesnt need to be there....thanks

no ....

[QUOTE]
wanna go to that place?lol
again, dont be scared...

yeah im down. :) ....

Stealthy
04-04-2007, 09:31 PM
hey give me a
place (cross roads)
time
date

i think i can get 98.3 to come and advertise

i think i can come my self idk but pm me asap!!!!!!!!!!
plz

For what? The carwash and whatnot?

tuybotom
04-04-2007, 09:35 PM

x2 ^^^^^ but anywho r.i.p. i didnt know him but it's a sad story...

90civicsi
04-04-2007, 09:38 PM
For what? The carwash and whatnot?

ya stealth sorry

mikey2487
04-04-2007, 09:41 PM
never knew the guy but RIP man. you will be missed by many

Stealthy
04-04-2007, 09:42 PM
ya stealth sorry

Will do man, just keep an eye on this thread, ok..

IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE TO MAKE A DONATION, COME TO MY SHOP (THE P.A.I.N. PARLOR) @ 19TH AVE AND CACTUS, AND WE'LL HAVE A JAR FOR HIS FAMILY.

YOU CAN REACH ME ANYTIME AT 602-578-1088

Daddy_Digital
04-04-2007, 09:43 PM
i saw it on tv tonight. as soon as i saw the LS meshys, i knew it was a tuner. i was gonna post something about it, and it ends up being a guy from azht. RIP.

90civicsi
04-04-2007, 09:48 PM
will do! i dont have n e cash but i wana help org. the meet/wash/bbq what ever we can do if we do a "run" (meet, drive w/e) i wana b there idk if i could make it there

Stealthy
04-04-2007, 09:53 PM
will do! i dont have n e cash but i wana help org. the meet/wash/bbq what ever we can do if we do a "run" (meet, drive w/e) i wana b there idk if i could make it there

Friday I believe there is gonna be a huge meet and drive, then saturday is in the works I believe.

90civicsi
04-04-2007, 09:58 PM
Friday I believe there is gonna be a huge meet and drive, then saturday is in the works I believe.

kool 2 bad i work till 9pm fri but sat im off at 3 may be we can set some thing up sat

Stealthy
04-04-2007, 10:01 PM
kool 2 bad i work till 9pm fri but sat im off at 3 may be we can set some thing up sat

Just keep an eye out bro, thanks for the support, I'm sure his family, and I know all of his friends truely appriciate everyones comments.

90civicsi
04-04-2007, 10:04 PM
Just keep an eye out bro, thanks for the support, I'm sure his family, and I know all of his friends truely appriciate everyones comments.

will do bro

Zero
04-04-2007, 10:05 PM
so where we meeting for this friday run?

Stealthy
04-04-2007, 10:07 PM
so where we meeting for this friday run?

IDK yet, watch the thread bro.

Zero
04-04-2007, 10:08 PM
thanks

Zero
04-04-2007, 10:09 PM
i went by the seen earlier and see where it happen....just a mile or so from were squeak crashed also....RIP for both of my homies

ek-juan
04-04-2007, 10:32 PM
I didn't know him but by the looks of this thread, he was a good tech and a good friend! My respects go out to you all!

To all of you who keep asking questions, just leave it be! People have personal lives and you should leave it at that! Just give your respects

X2

hemikia
04-04-2007, 10:47 PM
R.I.P man

samurai4321
04-04-2007, 10:52 PM

dude, plz keep ur comments to yourself....:pissed:
this isnt the greatest time to be reading your bullshit...

R.I.P
i didnt know the guy but im pretty sure that he was a great person

Bodykit
04-04-2007, 10:58 PM
Just seen it on the news again on the news and i teared up, i knew him for years now and rode bikes with him way back! he will be missed and i will be making my own shirt in his memory tomorrow for the cruise on friday, he will be missed by ALOT of people especially us close ones like donnie, justin, david, robin, whiteboy, sara, joe, billy, harry, and the list goes on, but he did go like he always said he wanted, so r.i.p bro and watch over us all! love u brotha! :(

97BaggedDually
04-04-2007, 11:04 PM
....damn bro, RIP, i just met you, apprently the first and the last time, didnt even know you man, but you stood there and shot the shit with me, very respectable man, you are missed bro

Smoot
04-04-2007, 11:25 PM
RIP, My friends is tomorrow.

Albert42
04-04-2007, 11:25 PM
I Dont know Greg at all but. I hope hes reading this to see how much he was loved
R.I.P Bro

boostedrex
04-04-2007, 11:32 PM
hey justin I havent really talked to david only for a minute hows he doing

Stealthy
04-04-2007, 11:46 PM
hey justin I havent really talked to david only for a minute hows he doing

IDK, i tried callin earlier, but went straight to voicemail, I sent him a text too, no response. I did talk to Sarah though..

Theory
04-05-2007, 12:29 AM
Im down for a drive

RHDDonnieee
04-05-2007, 12:38 AM
man all the good times ...

ill miss you man !!

yesterday he text me and outta no where just says ... thx alot for all your help man your like one of the only guys that would come help me when i didnt have a car running ... your the only one that would help me install my motor/turbo kit ... i just wanna say thx man ...
he was a awsome guy ... always helped everyone when they needed it ...
i feel like the reason for him loosing controll and crashing is because he was allway's burnning up tires left and right . last saturday night we were on the way to meet up with everyone at 75th and bell... and david (bbdazsi) was in the car with me and told me ..look at gregs tires ... so i did ... we stopped at the gas station and i told him ..greg you really should stop buying sterios and shit for your car and get you some new tires ... he says fuck that i wanna go fast and bump at the same time ...
he was a crazy ass .....half the time when he came in the garge he allways would look around and say ... lemme get this lemme get that ... id allways say go for it man its yours homie .. i just cant belive your gone man ... i just talked to you yesterday !!
you were like a brother to me ..!!!!

your in a better place now man !!!! just know ill neverforget you dawg !!!

i love you man !!! ill visit you one day up their !!

r-i-p- greg ...aka keebler ..

rexnaz
04-05-2007, 12:47 AM
did he go to speedworld with us?

I've seen him around on the weekend cruises, my prayers go to all his friends and family.

RHDDonnieee
04-05-2007, 12:48 AM
did he go to speedworld with us?

I've seen him around on the weekend cruises, my prayers go to all his friends and family.

yeah he did ... he didnt drive tho ... he rode with someone ..

Evil Empire
04-05-2007, 01:00 AM
can you guys post a separate thread in the Meets section once you figure out what you're doing?

RHDDonnieee
04-05-2007, 01:01 AM
can you guys post a separate thread in the Meets section once you figure out what you're doing?

good idea bud ...

babyrex22
04-05-2007, 01:34 AM
is this the greg thats well known for doing peoples wirng ????

RHDDonnieee
04-05-2007, 01:41 AM
is this the greg thats well known for doing peoples wirng ????

yep ... thats greg ...

babyrex22
04-05-2007, 02:02 AM
damn that sucks
i met him a couple times
that really sucks
wheres the meet at i wanna donate

90civicsi
04-05-2007, 02:46 AM
300 ft:cry: :cry: :cry:

90civicsi
04-05-2007, 04:50 AM
rip i have more just askhttp://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n174/turboaveo/100_0158.jpg

Bodykit
04-05-2007, 05:05 AM
200 ft:cry: :cry: :cry:

I heard on the news last night it was three hundred feet, the length of a football field.

Zero
04-05-2007, 05:34 AM
godspeed greg

Papesh_Foo
04-05-2007, 08:23 AM
man, this is shitty...i wish I had my car. I would be down for the roll/wash..

honduh_head
04-05-2007, 08:30 AM

ill miss you man !!

yesterday he text me and outta no where just says ... thx alot for all your help man your like one of the only guys that would come help me when i didnt have a car running ... your the only one that would help me install my motor/turbo kit ... i just wanna say thx man ...
i feel like the reason for him loosing controll and crashing is because he was allway's burnning up tires left and right . last saturday night we were on the way to meet up with everyone at 75th and bell... and david (bbdazsi) was in the car with me and told me ..look at gregs tires ... so i did ... we stopped at the gas station and i told him ..greg you really should stop buying sterios and shit for your car and get you some new tires ... he says fuck that i wanna go fast and bump at the same time ...
he was a crazy ass .....half the time when he came in the garge he allways would look around and say ... lemme get this lemme get that ... id allways say go for it man its yours homie .. i just cant belive your gone man ... i just talked to you yesterday !!

dude you just made me get all teary eyed again...that has to be the most sincere thing i have ever heard you say...

ARMS
04-05-2007, 08:30 AM
hey guys when is this i will go out there

b'seriespower
04-05-2007, 09:29 AM

ill miss you man !!

Damn man that is touching I think alot of us who were close to him spoke to him or seen him day or two before this happened. He had big plans and all and also with helping me out with my car. he had a girl who came into his life also who changed him a little and made him happy they were supposed to go on a big trip soon. I am also sorry Donnie I know you were close to him and Krystal is taking this hard also. Greg wont be forgotten at all he is in a better place right now.

b'seriespower
04-05-2007, 09:31 AM
And also for those guys trying to call Davids phone wanting to get parts off his car go F*ck yourself you inconsiderate SOB's

Chiodos
04-05-2007, 09:35 AM
what car was he driving?? i couldnt tell it was so bad:( was it a CRX?or eg hatch?

Zero
04-05-2007, 09:37 AM
EF hatch with 00 si front end

b'seriespower
04-05-2007, 09:38 AM
what car was he driving?? i couldnt tell it was so bad:( was it a CRX?or eg hatch?

It was in a ef real clean one also with a 00 civic front end

Chiodos
04-05-2007, 09:42 AM
It was in a ef real clean one also with a 00 civic front end

wow i was way off, that was pretty bad from the looks of it! sorry for the loss!

b'seriespower
04-05-2007, 09:45 AM
wow i was way off, that was pretty bad from the looks of it! sorry for the loss!

Ya it was bad mainly all the damage on the drivers side thanks man!

HEADSHOT
04-05-2007, 09:48 AM
can we post some pics of this mans work?

sweetducklet8
04-05-2007, 09:49 AM
R.i.p.

Zero
04-05-2007, 09:50 AM
i cant find my old car he did a wiring job on it for me....ill try guys sorry

HEADSHOT
04-05-2007, 09:52 AM
i wanna see pics of the car

b'seriespower
04-05-2007, 09:55 AM
i wanna see pics of the car

Ill get some

Zero
04-05-2007, 09:55 AM
i cant find it it was a 94 coupe though....it use to be my brother then i got it....he did a little work on it and i remember him and John ambros working together on this and johns CRX back in the day...

Bodykit
04-05-2007, 10:04 AM
And also for those guys trying to call Davids phone wanting to get parts off his car go F*ck yourself you inconsiderate SOB's

Are u serious? who the hell is calling him asking?!

Papesh_Foo
04-05-2007, 10:04 AM
the pics on the news, it was his CRX...there is NO WAY that was the EF...they showed pics of the back and everything..im pretty sure it was the rex..

b'seriespower
04-05-2007, 10:05 AM
Here is his creation he worked so hard for and loved so much and a pic of him with Krystal

b'seriespower
04-05-2007, 10:06 AM
the pics on the news, it was his CRX...there is NO WAY that was the EF...they showed pics of the back and everything..im pretty sure it was the rex..

Sorry bud its the EF in the pics I posted

HEADSHOT
04-05-2007, 10:06 AM

that is beyond fucked up!

b'seriespower
04-05-2007, 10:07 AM

I dont man that is what Krystal said when when i was still at work

Zero
04-05-2007, 10:08 AM

last time i checked, greg drove an ef......he's owned rex's before but his last car was ^^ this ef

Papesh_Foo
04-05-2007, 10:09 AM
Sorry bud its the EF in the pics I posted

yeah man, my bad I just looked again...it was just soo fucked from the driverside, It seemed like the rex..damn.:( :ballin:

b'seriespower
04-05-2007, 10:10 AM
last time i checked, greg drove an ef......he's owned rex's before but his last car was ^^ this ef

Yep he drove the EF and before that he used to have the rex with that same front end on but took it off and put it on his EF

Zero
04-05-2007, 10:11 AM

i cant believe some people can be more worried about a fucking car than a awesome friend that just passed.....fuck whoever keeps calling....how would you like it if someone did that to you?

b'seriespower
04-05-2007, 10:14 AM
i cant believe some people can be more worried about a fucking car than a awesome friend that just passed.....fuck whoever keeps calling....how would you like it if someone did that to you?

I couldnt agree more, I wouldnt like it if the samething happened to me

Bodykit
04-05-2007, 10:18 AM
Where u guys gettin the pics of hi car? what site?

Papesh_Foo
04-05-2007, 10:20 AM
he has them on his myspace..

Splashystrwbery
04-05-2007, 10:21 AM
i never knew him as greg, so when i got all these texts yesterday, i had sympathy, but didnt really know what was going on.

it wasnt till brad got home, that i realized it was GREG. the nice guy hung with me when he was out, always shootin the shit.

this is very unfortunate. now im not as upset about having to sell my crx. i wouldnt want this to happen to anyone. or me.

Chiodos
04-05-2007, 10:22 AM
can a pic( of the wrecked car) be posted in this thread? i'll post it....??? i dont wanna just post it and peeps get upset or anything....