PDA

View Full Version : vehicles for sale

Zero
04-05-2007, 02:20 PM
idk if this is the same issue i have, but when a car is up for sale, i would like to see a picture on what i wanna buy...i know they list details about the car but picture speak louder than words on a for sale item....people wanna see these items they may have interest in buying....so is it possible to shorten up the whole " PIC PLEASE" comments to require a member to have a pic before they post up a vehicle for sale? just a question plus it would stop people from asking for a pic twenty times a day....

thanks for listening to my comments.:blunt:

Chiodos
04-05-2007, 02:29 PM
the problem is some peeps really dont have a camera/camera phone to take a pic with! or they just dont know how to post pics!

*inFamous*
04-05-2007, 03:44 PM
And of course, its the seller that benefits from posting a pic as it will sell faster... not really the buyers problem :)

It woudl be a nice recomendation but shoudl'nt be required due to restrictions in technology or know how.

Chiodos
04-05-2007, 04:53 PM
And of course, its the seller that benefits from posting a pic as it will sell faster... not really the buyers problem :)

It woudl be a nice recomendation but shoudl'nt be required due to restrictions in technology or know how.

exactly...... :thumbup:

1 point 6
04-05-2007, 08:50 PM
if it doesnt have a picture, i dont even read it.

Chiodos
04-05-2007, 09:21 PM

x2 no pic no point!

Zero
04-06-2007, 08:03 AM
well it was just an idea cause i see a pic thread but most of its saying PICS PLEASE lol

*inFamous*
04-06-2007, 11:08 AM

exactly. so its up to the SELLER to post a pic if they WANT to sell their item.