PDA

View Full Version : fuckin fedex!!!!

HEADSHOT
04-06-2007, 10:29 AM
how come every time i get something delivered. no matter how small the item some genius sending it makes it so it requires a signature???? i called yesterday to have my package held at the shipping depot so i can pick it up while im at work. and the fuckers put it out for delivery again!!!! i know im not the only person that works m-f 9-6. the exact times they deliver!!!!

anyone else had problems with this?

TysCb7
04-06-2007, 10:31 AM
Never had problems like that, I personally like UPS much better than fedex.

HEADSHOT
04-06-2007, 10:34 AM
Never had problems like that, I personally like UPS much better than fedex.

im just getting sick and tired of having to do more work to get my package then the person did to ship it!!!!!

RhdRicheeee
04-06-2007, 10:51 AM
Have them ship it to me

Ill sign for it and you can pick it up here

LET ME KNOW

HEADSHOT
04-06-2007, 10:54 AM
Have them ship it to me

Ill sign for it and you can pick it up here

LET ME KNOW

if i have any more problems ill let you know.

btw what are do you live in?

rushbuster70
04-06-2007, 11:07 AM
UPS ftw

ODDITY
04-06-2007, 11:09 AM
we use ups for all our shipping and i use them for personal stuff too never had a problem

RhdRicheeee
04-06-2007, 11:13 AM

63rd ave and bell road

HEADSHOT
04-06-2007, 11:46 AM
toooo faRRRRRRR man.... thanks for the offer though.

SED
04-06-2007, 12:22 PM
I hate fedex too, they always want sign. Then you got to drive all the way to the depo to pick it up like you said. UPS is better at leaving the stuff at your door.

quikRS
04-06-2007, 12:48 PM
not sure why you guys are blaming the shipping company for this. You do know that signature requests are made by the shipper of the pkg. If you do not want a sig to be req'd when you order a pkg let the co know this and see what their policy is.

enigma94
04-06-2007, 12:52 PM
that shit blows, just make sure when you buy something to TELL them not to require a signature because you wont be home at the time of delivery.

HEADSHOT
04-06-2007, 01:43 PM
not sure why you guys are blaming the shipping company for this. You do know that signature requests are made by the shipper of the pkg. If you do not want a sig to be req'd when you order a pkg let the co know this and see what their policy is.

i dotn have a problem with that. im just pissed that they sent the package out again after i told them id pick it up at the depo..

update. they sent it back to the depot against my instructions this morning. so rather then having the person that i inconvenienced to stay home sign for it. i now have to pick it up anyway.

imm0rtal
04-06-2007, 01:45 PM
Yeah, Fedex screws me over on this everytime I get something shipped through them. I usually ask that my stuff be sent UPS since my uncle is a driver and can intercept packages for me at the distribution center :blunt:

Daddy_Digital
04-06-2007, 01:50 PM
i dont like fedex that much either. they came to drop something off at my pad, left some wackasss note that didnt have my name or a tracking number. i thought it may have been the nieghbors package. he came back like 4 days later and i signed for it

Chinky
04-06-2007, 02:03 PM
when i ordered my suspension in the mail. it came fed ex. i missed :(

but when i looked on the slip the dood had left his personal cell number and came back to my side of town and dropped it off! cool dood

has never happened again :(

Agent Smith
04-06-2007, 02:11 PM
I hate fedex too, they always want sign. Then you got to drive all the way to the depo to pick it up like you said. UPS is better at leaving the stuff at your door.

we use ups for all our shipping and i use them for personal stuff too never had a problem

Yeah, Fedex screws me over on this everytime I get something shipped through them. I usually ask that my stuff be sent UPS since my uncle is a driver and can intercept packages for me at the distribution center :blunt:
+1 for UPS, without them I wouldn't be on azht right now. I work so hard. lol.

teemfedx
04-06-2007, 02:19 PM
thought you were talking about me...

carry on...

HEADSHOT
04-06-2007, 02:20 PM
thought you were talking about me...

carry on...

lol

noVtecHERE
04-06-2007, 02:21 PM
dude send it to me i sit on my ass at home... hahaha.. btw i got married this weekend... wedding gifts!!! UPS FTMFW!!!

Owens
04-06-2007, 02:49 PM
Yeah, I deal with this a lot when selling shit on ebay. I make people sign for their shit that way they can't do a chargeback through PayPal or through their bank/credit card. But FedEx is the worst, it's all about UPS.

HEADSHOT
04-06-2007, 02:55 PM
dude send it to me i sit on my ass at home... hahaha.. btw i got married this weekend... wedding gifts!!! UPS FTMFW!!!

oh my god dude???? are you serious?

Evil Empire
04-06-2007, 04:05 PM

Richee lives in his caR :p

Agent Smith
04-06-2007, 07:02 PM
oh my god dude???? are you serious?

my thoughts exactly.. WTF. tweek, this is me hitting your dumbass :hithead: :hithead: :hithead:

:snookems:

Neebs
04-06-2007, 07:19 PM
I like Fedex better. Dumbass driver for UPS dropped my tires at Discount tires instead of my house. Had to file a claim that took two months to settle for my new tires to come. Found out that discount had my previously ordered tires when I mounted the second ones that got sent to me.