PDA

View Full Version : What A F**** Day!!!!!

Type - O
04-07-2007, 06:25 PM
well today started as me going to my gf's house to work on her car, last minute plans changed, and im really cranky this morning due to 4 hours of sleep, so im in a bad mood for a bit. moods change and we go to my place to have lots of sex.....then my girl our way back to her house decides to look at my phone....and theres this bitch who keeps texting me like were having a fucking conversation. this is the second time something like this has happened. so shes gets all pissed and so do i. then she starts claiming that im not being loyal and then i get mad and throw my $300 out of the window. she tells me to go back and get it so i slam on the brakes in the suicide lane, floor it while turning, understeer into a curb distroying my moms wheel (now fixed). so now were broken up, and ive been with this girl the majority of 5 years. so im pretty broken up about it. thanks, just felt like relieving some stress

advert
04-07-2007, 06:26 PM
shitty.

but why would you throw 300 bucks man.

EvilSol
04-07-2007, 06:27 PM
can you PM me the location of said money?

Evil Empire
04-07-2007, 06:27 PM
Gotta love life...

Hopefully everything works out for the best for you. :)

Type - O
04-07-2007, 06:30 PM
lol, i meant $300 phone

1 point 6
04-07-2007, 06:33 PM
if you knew your woman didnt like you talking to other girls and you did it still anyways, shame on you.

advert
04-07-2007, 06:33 PM
lol, i meant $300 phone

o. well thats justified than!!!

got to show the girl that she is in mantown and that you mean biz!!!

Type - O
04-07-2007, 06:34 PM
lol

1 point 6
04-07-2007, 06:34 PM
you probably got mad cause she was right. women can do that to you.

Type - O
04-07-2007, 06:35 PM
if you knew your woman didnt like you talking to other girls and you did it still anyways, shame on you.

no see thats the thing, i wasnt. that bitch was just texting me and shit. and i only had sent messages to peopl like donnie or chris and that made it look like i DELETED the messages to her

Owens
04-07-2007, 06:35 PM
It could always be worse, but yeah, I respond to things like that the same exact way you do. (Man, I've owned at least 15 phones in 2 years, and I destroy Wii Controllers like nobodies business.)

You should have called the chick up infront of her and let your girl talk to her, lol.

Type - O
04-07-2007, 06:36 PM
no see, i cant do anything like that cuase that chick wants me and would just say shit to further worsen my situation.

Daddy_Digital
04-07-2007, 07:15 PM
women have trust issues. i have something going on kinda like u. some bitch i use to holla at keeps writing my girl on myspace saying writing her and making plans. its not even like that..bitch disrupts the peace at my pad.

Type - O
04-07-2007, 07:17 PM
i know! fuck! but on the other hand now i can buy a bike lol

SiR Mikey
04-07-2007, 07:20 PM
Dude....enjoy your time off

Type - O
04-07-2007, 07:25 PM
ill try

Papesh_Foo
04-07-2007, 07:26 PM
I feel you man...My girl told me last night she sisnt wanna have anything to do with me anymore...Im fuckin heart broke man..I cant stand it..

Type - O
04-07-2007, 07:28 PM
that sucks dude. do you know why? if i may ask

Papesh_Foo
04-07-2007, 07:30 PM
i got into it with my boss last nigt and left. I called her to tell her what happened, and all of a sudden she was at my house. we have been kind having problems about my court fines and stuff, I guess that was just the last straw for her...Ive been sleeping and crying and sleeping more since last night...

Type - O
04-07-2007, 07:31 PM
ya bro i feel ya. im gonna try to go get a part from someone to get my mind of shit.

Papesh_Foo
04-07-2007, 07:33 PM
lol yeah. I have to call my boss later and say sorry. Hopefully aaill get to keep my job and she will se that I was just having a bad day..BTW, did you just send me a friend request on myspace?

Type - O
04-07-2007, 07:34 PM
Yes I Did!

Papesh_Foo
04-07-2007, 07:35 PM
DENIED!...haha. just kidding

teemfedx
04-07-2007, 09:10 PM
well just be thankful you had sex today!

*inFamous*
04-07-2007, 09:33 PM
least u got the sex first homie, kudos to u!

sux though i guess

hide ur eggs its easter!

DJ NeX
04-07-2007, 09:34 PM
Sounds like yet another crazy bitch.

Girls just want sex and money. Fuck em.

urquidezj
04-07-2007, 10:31 PM
sorry bro. feel bad for ya. well give her her space i guess, 5 yrs cant be thrown out just for nothing. buy flowers and write apology letters, u have to bend ur hands here dude, especially if u did fuck up having another bitch on the side.

rushbuster70
04-07-2007, 10:46 PM
gah this is why you just stay single haha...then you don't have to worry about girls being bitches and you bone different ones without having to deal with there bullshit.

papesh
no wonder you wanted the username & pw to bangbros haha

Papesh_Foo
04-07-2007, 10:49 PM
papesh
no wonder you wanted the username & pw to bangbros haha

DAMN!...you caught me...hahaha

Owens
04-07-2007, 11:32 PM
Sounds like yet another crazy bitch.

Girls just want sex and money. Fuck em.

x2.

(Number 2 more-so than Number 1)

RhdRicheeee
04-08-2007, 12:42 AM
Damn that sucks

Splashystrwbery
04-08-2007, 06:33 PM
its ok dude.

guys r just as crazy as girls.

however i am quite jelous.

i wasnt always this way. guys made me like this.

for whatever reason.
pretty much every serious relationship i have ever been in the guy has cheated on me at least once.

i seriously, when it comes to me liking a guy.
like REALLY like them.
id do pretty much anyting for them.

drive them ANYWHERE.
take care of them the best i can with my lack of funds.
make them feel loved as i can.

some, espically latly, more then most.

not to mention give up the goods when ever they want, if i decide they r worthy.

my ex, cheated on me with a girl who easliy 20lbs more then me. kinda homely looking, REALLY fucked up emotionally.

and the worst part was is that i was her "friend" when we were dating, then after suspecting that they had fucked, and doing some detective work, i found out they did.

however, i acted like i didnt know anything. and started doing the
"oh honey, your the only one for me, id NEVER cheat on u"

just to help his guilt sink in.

finally one day i get a call..

from her, she calls admitting the whole thing.
how she was prego. and miscarried. (thank god)
how MANY times they had done it.

of course heartbroken even more, i left work early,

however, he had come to surprise me, and i gave him the biggest fuck u look ever.

we went out side, and i just started screaming, how he didnt even deserve to live, ect ect after how good i treated him. like a fucking king.

ive never seen a grown man cry like that. he appologised, and i didnt break up with him then (cause im fucking dumb) and we kept dating.

he didnt know im a bit comp. savvy, and as Psycho Bitch as it sounds, i still kept an eye on his myspace and email and stuff..

hes not gonna fuck ME over again.
but, he was still talking to that fugly slut.

not to mention he said i liked my cars, and 'honda people' more.

needless to say, im single now.

and i hate it.

i think with him, i would rather be unhappy and still with him, then single and alone.
thats prob y most of my relationships last so long, cause i hold on to any speck of good that is in the relationship.

but i still dont know y i am cheated on, and shit.

im am pretty much loyal, and willing to do anything to make them happy.

idn.
guys suck

clean4door
04-08-2007, 06:39 PM
sorry to hear that on both parts and not all guys suck its the bad ones that give the rest of us GOOD guys that prob. just hang in there one day you will meet the right one, i was the same way with the girls but i found mine and it changed my view on that subject well gl to both of u and have u tried just sitting down with ur girl and talking to her bout it if u guys been together that long she should sit down with u and talk things over before finally calling it off

Evil Empire
04-08-2007, 06:40 PM
its ok dude.

guys r just as crazy as girls.

however i am quite jelous.

i wasnt always this way. guys made me like this.

for whatever reason.
pretty much every serious relationship i have ever been in the guy has cheated on me at least once.

i seriously, when it comes to me liking a guy.
like REALLY like them.
id do pretty much anyting for them.

drive them ANYWHERE.
take care of them the best i can with my lack of funds.
make them feel loved as i can.

some, espically latly, more then most.

not to mention give up the goods when ever they want, if i decide they r worthy.

my ex, cheated on me with a girl who easliy 20lbs more then me. kinda homely looking, REALLY fucked up emotionally.

and the worst part was is that i was her "friend" when we were dating, then after suspecting that they had fucked, and doing some detective work, i found out they did.

however, i acted like i didnt know anything. and started doing the
"oh honey, your the only one for me, id NEVER cheat on u"

just to help his guilt sink in.

finally one day i get a call..

from her, she calls admitting the whole thing.
how she was prego. and miscarried. (thank god)
how MANY times they had done it.

of course heartbroken even more, i left work early,

however, he had come to surprise me, and i gave him the biggest fuck u look ever.

we went out side, and i just started screaming, how he didnt even deserve to live, ect ect after how good i treated him. like a fucking king.

ive never seen a grown man cry like that. he appologised, and i didnt break up with him then (cause im fucking dumb) and we kept dating.

he didnt know im a bit comp. savvy, and as Psycho Bitch as it sounds, i still kept an eye on his myspace and email and stuff..

hes not gonna fuck ME over again.
but, he was still talking to that fugly slut.

not to mention he said i liked my cars, and 'honda people' more.

needless to say, im single now.

and i hate it.

i think with him, i would rather be unhappy and still with him, then single and alone.
thats prob y most of my relationships last so long, cause i hold on to any speck of good that is in the relationship.

but i still dont know y i am cheated on, and shit.

im am pretty much loyal, and willing to do anything to make them happy.

idn.
guys suck

The first few lines almost sounded like a bio description on like a dating website or something...

it's cool, you can go out with me lol...I'm broke too but maaan when i finish college i'm gonna be RICH. Well, not really, I'll be a teacher but at least I'll have enough to live comfortably lol. I'm extremely sexually perverted so pretty much nothing is out of the question, and I'm a very loving person. Quite a combo...I'll eat your ass out during the night and snuggle for hours on end in the morning lol. I just realized how weird my post is. :hi:

clean4door
04-08-2007, 06:42 PM
^^^^^ nice ya just a little odd

FlySly
04-08-2007, 06:43 PM
The first few lines almost sounded like a bio description on like a dating website or something...

it's cool, you can go out with me lol...I'm broke too but maaan when i finish college i'm gonna be RICH. Well, not really, I'll be a teacher but at least I'll have enough to live comfortably lol. I'm extremely sexually perverted so pretty much nothing is out of the question, and I'm a very loving person. Quite a combo...I'll eat your ass out during the night and snuggle for hours on end in the morning lol. I just realized how weird my post is. :hi:

you are a very strange individual, and thats an understatement. A teacher? sex ed i'm guessing?

Evil Empire
04-08-2007, 06:48 PM
you are a very strange individual, and thats an understatement. A teacher? sex ed i'm guessing?

What the deuce? Since when do you have leisure time on a Sunday haha

Splashystrwbery
04-08-2007, 06:49 PM

bwahaha.

ya. but everyone is weird eh?

ill have my bachelors when im 19.

i usually scare people off cause i want to settle down.

i HATE casual dating.

i want a keeeeeepppppppeeerrrrr

I Hate Import Cars
04-08-2007, 06:49 PM
Ya, me and my girl were hanging the other night watching a movie, and them BAM! Out of nowhere she tells me she wants me RIGHT NOW and demands that we leave the couch and head STRAIGHT to her room! It was tragic. I don't know how I'm going to deal with this relationship.

Evil Empire
04-08-2007, 06:55 PM
bwahaha.

ya. but everyone is weird eh?

ill have my bachelors when im 19.

i usually scare people off cause i want to settle down.

i HATE casual dating.

i want a keeeeeepppppppeeerrrrr

Yeah, it's all fine if you actually find the right person for yourself. I mean, some people jump from skank to skank and others settle down. The ones that settle down tend to be the ones that have a much happier, fulfilling relationship in more aspects than just 'fucking' or from the sexual perspective. I personally think if you have the total package with someone (physical, mental, emotional, etc.) then there's no reason to jump from person to person.

clean4door
04-08-2007, 06:57 PM
^^^^ i dont think ne one could have said it ne better that is so true

Splashystrwbery
04-08-2007, 06:57 PM
exactly.

but its never like that on both sides.

i tried the whole casual dating thing, i could do it. when it came down too the nitty gritty, i didnt have feelings for them and it SUCKed.

dougvtect
04-08-2007, 09:21 PM
Look, if she is mature (plus a 5 year relationship) she isn't going to freak out about a girl just texting you. You either fucked her (the girl you were texting) , fucked up and left the messages on your phone, got caught, or she obviously isn't worth your time. Don't you have more females numbers in your phone other than your girls?

samurai4321
04-08-2007, 11:49 PM
i just have one thing to say.... GROOOOSFRABAAA

Type - O
04-08-2007, 11:58 PM
Look, if she is mature (plus a 5 year relationship) she isn't going to freak out about a girl just texting you. You either fucked her (the girl you were texting) , fucked up and left the messages on your phone, got caught, or she obviously isn't worth your time. Don't you have more females numbers in your phone other than your girls?

no, i deleted them all cause the same shit happened before with the same chick. so i deleted them ALL to try and show that it wasnt me and i dont want anyone else. but as for me and my girl we r back together again.