BIGD
04-09-2007, 04:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-MfQ2REoJg

HEADSHOT
04-09-2007, 04:17 PM
that was fun to watch

StateOfMind
04-09-2007, 04:21 PM
Stupid cop had the arrow on the truck going the wrong way for like 3 min.

HEADSHOT
04-09-2007, 04:23 PM
yeah. that caused the bmw to run into the dot truck

Zero
04-11-2007, 06:33 AM
lolz....that was funny....i notice like almost all the cars were RWD so its easier to lose control on those cars but still.....lol

4g94 girl
04-11-2007, 06:50 AM
Thats to good.. Im glad I live in Phx and dont have that ice shit anywhere..

hawaii_DA6
04-11-2007, 07:19 AM
So much for all those vehicles w/ ABS and Stability assist.

EvilSol
04-11-2007, 03:11 PM
hahahaha, this one is hilarious too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?search=&mode=related&v=SPE8vL5hlFA

Peteex
04-11-2007, 04:53 PM
I think every single one of you assholes who thinks this is funny are the kind of people who would stand there, just like the fucking low-life camera man and let people slide down the road and get into an even larger accident. This world is filled with morons, assholes, and dickheads who don't give a shit about anybody else. Someone could have A. let the DOT guy know his arrow was on in the wrong dirrection, B. gone to the top of the hill and warned drivers comming over or down the onramp, or C. Gotten a Traffic cone from the DOT officer who was obivously busy with the other drivers and/or told him to move his truck back up the hill further. I hope every single person finds this video funny gets involved in a life threatening situation where someone could of helped you, but instead stood by and laughed at your misfortune.

You all make me sick.

I've known too many people who have gotten injured and have had to pay $1,000's due to other people's carelessness. This just takes the cake, I can't believe people would purposely disregard the safety of others and not even make any kind of effort simply so they can make some faggot-ass video to post on the internet. IMO, whoever filmed this video should have his balls cut off so he cannot reproduce.

eviilboy
04-11-2007, 06:00 PM
I think every single one of you assholes who thinks this is funny are the kind of people who would stand there, just like the fucking low-life camera man and let people slide down the road and get into an even larger accident. This world is filled with morons, assholes, and dickheads who don't give a shit about anybody else. Someone could have A. let the DOT guy know his arrow was on in the wrong dirrection, B. gone to the top of the hill and warned drivers comming over or down the onramp, or C. Gotten a Traffic cone from the DOT officer who was obivously busy with the other drivers and/or told him to move his truck back up the hill further. I hope every single person finds this video funny gets involved in a life threatening situation where someone could of helped you, but instead stood by and laughed at your misfortune.

You all make me sick.

I've known too many people who have gotten injured and have had to pay $1,000's due to other people's carelessness. This just takes the cake, I can't believe people would purposely disregard the safety of others and not even make any kind of effort simply so they can make some faggot-ass video to post on the internet. IMO, whoever filmed this video should have his balls cut off so he cannot reproduce.

Unfortunately, there is a flaw in your logic.

Did you notice how many IDIOTS were speeding into the accident scene?

You would think people would PAY SOME FUCKING ATTENTION to what's going on.. and slow down. But no, I guarantee you that at least 85% of the people involved in that wreck were not fucking paying attention to what was going on. The ones who SLOWED down because they were paying attention were able to avoid an accident because they were not trying to brake on the ice.... because they were going a prudent speed.

You are correct about the people filming.. they should have taken a more active role in making sure people knew about what was going on.. but.. I'm sorry... if the people who were speeding into the accident didn't notice a 10 car pile up at the end of that bridge.. I highly doubt they'd notice a fucking cone... or someone waving at them on the side of the road.

What situations like that boil down to.. is people not paying attention to driving... Americans believe it is a right to drive.. and that they can do whatever they want when they're driving.. I've seen fucking bitches putting on makeup driving down the 17 at 85mph. I think the one that takes the cake for me on the 101n I watched a bitch putting on her PANTYHOSE get into a fucking wreck cause she wasn't paying attention and went off the freeway.

Rufus
04-11-2007, 06:04 PM

You all make me sick.

Geesh d00d.

RhdRicheeee
04-11-2007, 07:25 PM
damn that sucks

Peteex
04-11-2007, 07:30 PM
Unfortunately, there is a flaw in your logic.

Did you notice how many IDIOTS were speeding into the accident scene?

You would think people would PAY SOME FUCKING ATTENTION to what's going on.. and slow down. But no, I guarantee you that at least 85% of the people involved in that wreck were not fucking paying attention to what was going on. The ones who SLOWED down because they were paying attention were able to avoid an accident because they were not trying to brake on the ice.... because they were going a prudent speed.

You are correct about the people filming.. they should have taken a more active role in making sure people knew about what was going on.. but.. I'm sorry... if the people who were speeding into the accident didn't notice a 10 car pile up at the end of that bridge.. I highly doubt they'd notice a fucking cone... or someone waving at them on the side of the road.

What situations like that boil down to.. is people not paying attention to driving... Americans believe it is a right to drive.. and that they can do whatever they want when they're driving.. I've seen fucking bitches putting on makeup driving down the 17 at 85mph. I think the one that takes the cake for me on the 101n I watched a bitch putting on her PANTYHOSE get into a fucking wreck cause she wasn't paying attention and went off the freeway.

I fail to see your how your point relates to my post. The person kept filming didn't they? This rant wasn't against the people in the cars, it was against the guy filiming, laughing at all the people pilling up at the bottom of the hill, and all the people who thought that a 15 car pile up was funny.

Am I missing something?

I said nothing of the drivers.

And yes they are probably at fault for not adjusting their driving for the conditions, but thats an entirely different story, which you seem to have covered well.

I despise people who get there jollies from watching other people's misery.

You may be right, trying to warn other drivers may not have helped if the drivers weren't paying attention. But the fact remains the person behind the camera DIDN"T EVEN TRY. Instead he/she found it entertaining to watch peoples property get destroyed.

There's plenty of blame to spread around in this situation. I just find the type of human being behind that camera to be the worst perp of them all.

eviilboy
04-11-2007, 08:31 PM
I fail to see your how your point relates to my post. The person kept filming didn't they? This rant wasn't against the people in the cars, it was against the guy filiming, laughing at all the people pilling up at the bottom of the hill, and all the people who thought that a 15 car pile up was funny.

Am I missing something?

I said nothing of the drivers.

And yes they are probably at fault for not adjusting their driving for the conditions, but thats an entirely different story, which you seem to have covered well.

I despise people who get there jollies from watching other people's misery.

You may be right, trying to warn other drivers may not have helped if the drivers weren't paying attention. But the fact remains the person behind the camera DIDN"T EVEN TRY. Instead he/she found it entertaining to watch peoples property get destroyed.

There's plenty of blame to spread around in this situation. I just find the type of human being behind that camera to be the worst perp of them all.

That is something we can agree on.

Rufus
04-11-2007, 08:38 PM
That video could have been taken to illustrate how slippery that specific road gets. It's not like:

a) The guy with the camera was able to thaw the road or
b) The guy with the camera was able to shut down the road

Those people likely live in conditions where that is commonplace. To remain there is their choice. I have no issue watching stuff like that as it's out of the normal and draws my interest. I would never watch something of that nature hoping for bodily harm, but I don't think I'm an asshole for enjoying seeing what other people have to go through.

EvilSol
04-11-2007, 08:52 PM
That video could have been taken to illustrate how slippery that specific road gets. It's not like:

Those people likely live in conditions where that is commonplace. To remain there is their choice. I have no issue watching stuff like that as it's out of the normal and draws my interest. I would never watch something of that nature hoping for bodily harm, but I don't think I'm an asshole for enjoying seeing what other people have to go through.

x2 :wave:

Peteex
04-11-2007, 10:54 PM

I think perhaps the fact that he giggles to himself several times as people's cars are bouncing back an forth across several lanes of traffic and smashing into others gives him away.

You may not think that makes him an asshole, but other people might. I simply expressed my opinion.

To me, anyone who enjoys watching things like that or who would seek it out without actively trying to do something to stop it has some issues to work through before they become a responsible citizen in this society let alone someone who contributes positively.

I have done my share of rubbernecking in the past, but I either A, will stop and offer to help bring the situation under control, which this gentleman obviously wasn't doing, or B realize that me standing there is doing nothing positive to help the situation an move on. I wouldn't stand there with a video camera filming the carnage so I could post it on the internet to see if I can get a chuckle out of it.

Maybe asshole was to strong a word to use, but this is the type of shit I see everyday that just pisses me off. Wether its on the highway, up in Scottsdale or Mill Ave on a Friday night, or on the internet. I can see someone not getting involved because they thought it might be dangerous to stop traffic or they just didn't want to get involved, but to sit there and put effort into actively being utterly useless and counter-productive is absolutely MIND BLOWING especially when that energy could be spent trying keep something bad from happening over and over agian.

EPthree04
04-11-2007, 10:59 PM
i agree with peteex on one account. the camera men are fucking douchebags! they laughed and kept the camera on the whole time. alot of those hits were pretty hard and who knows if people were injured or not. anywho.... fuck the camera man but if i were the guy in the bmw i would be suing the pants off that guy that had the arrow pointing to the accident scene!!!

EPthree04
04-11-2007, 11:11 PM
dont they know that ice forms like crazy on bridges!!!!!

Rufus
04-12-2007, 09:26 AM
I think perhaps the fact that he giggles to himself several times as people's cars are bouncing back an forth across several lanes of traffic and smashing into others gives him away.

You may not think that makes him an asshole, but other people might. I simply expressed my opinion.

To me, anyone who enjoys watching things like that or who would seek it out without actively trying to do something to stop it has some issues to work through before they become a responsible citizen in this society let alone someone who contributes positively.

I have done my share of rubbernecking in the past, but I either A, will stop and offer to help bring the situation under control, which this gentleman obviously wasn't doing, or B realize that me standing there is doing nothing positive to help the situation an move on. I wouldn't stand there with a video camera filming the carnage so I could post it on the internet to see if I can get a chuckle out of it.

Maybe asshole was to strong a word to use, but this is the type of shit I see everyday that just pisses me off. Wether its on the highway, up in Scottsdale or Mill Ave on a Friday night, or on the internet. I can see someone not getting involved because they thought it might be dangerous to stop traffic or they just didn't want to get involved, but to sit there and put effort into actively being utterly useless and counter-productive is absolutely MIND BLOWING especially when that energy could be spent trying keep something bad from happening over and over agian.

I will mention that I watched it with the audio off as I had Winamp going and did not hear them giggle. In that respect I do agree with you, not so much because I think that they're evil fucks for doing it, but for that fact that I don't have time in my life to film stupid shit and post it on the internet and people that DO find time for this need a new hobby. The ice thing was all low speed collisions so I'm not really offended. If it were an Eathquake in San Francisco and they were filming a brindge collapsing slowly rather than attempting to save lives.... well that is where I draw the line and can clearly label them as sadistic fucks that contribute nothing to the human race.

Chiodos
04-12-2007, 09:38 AM
if i were the guy in the bmw i would be suing the pants off that guy that had the arrow pointing to the accident scene!!!

x2 i woulda flipped out on that DOT guy.....

Peteex
04-12-2007, 11:52 AM
I will mention that I watched it with the audio off as I had Winamp going and did not hear them giggle. In that respect I do agree with you, not so much because I think that they're evil fucks for doing it, but for that fact that I don't have time in my life to film stupid shit and post it on the internet and people that DO find time for this need a new hobby. The ice thing was all low speed collisions so I'm not really offended. If it were an Eathquake in San Francisco and they were filming a brindge collapsing slowly rather than attempting to save lives.... well that is where I draw the line and can clearly label them as sadistic fucks that contribute nothing to the human race.

I see your point, but I guess its all a question of severity. I am deeply disturbed by this video and hope that anyone I care about never has to come into contact with the authors, as I would fear for their safety and well being in the event of an emergency.

Rufus
04-12-2007, 11:54 AM
^^ ya but the world is full of people who are unwilling to help others in the event of an emergency. They just simply have never recorded it with a camera.

Peteex
04-12-2007, 12:11 PM
^^ ya but the world is full of people who are unwilling to help others in the event of an emergency. They just simply have never recorded it with a camera.

But thats the whole point, these people did film it. I wouldn't want my freinds to be in an emergency situation with these guys, they probably end up on youtube with comments like:

"Ha ha! that guy getting decapitated by that floor joist was hillarious!!! LOLLLZZZ!!!"

Sure theres people who are unwilling to help others in an emergency, but they don't stand there an laugh at the vicitims.

BIGD
04-12-2007, 12:44 PM
I agree after thinkin about a little that the camera men could have pitched in and helped but i don't think it would have helped very much people coming down the road couldn't but have seen 6 or 7 cars pilled up at the bottom still people didn't get over. I was coming back from back from 43rd and bell one night and came up on a roll over accident that had just happened where there was one person ejected from the vehicle there was debris on both sides of the freeway i heard a motorcycle coming and didn't want him to crash so i started waving my hands and got his attention and he slowed down the lady behind him in a big ass lifted ford too busy lookin at the wreck tried to avoid hitting the motorcycle last second and clipped the motorcycle she then spun out at hit the center divider after that another car that i tried to get to slow down did almost the same thing but didn't hit anything. all i'm tryin to say is even sometimes if you make the effort to help it still won't help but i get your point he didn't even try

Rufus
04-12-2007, 12:47 PM
But thats the whole point, these people did film it. I wouldn't want my freinds to be in an emergency situation with these guys, they probably end up on youtube with comments like:

"Ha ha! that guy getting decapitated by that floor joist was hillarious!!! LOLLLZZZ!!!"

Sure theres people who are unwilling to help others in an emergency, but they don't stand there an laugh at the vicitims.

wurd.

USDM.LOVE
04-18-2007, 08:21 PM
that was funny