PDA

View Full Version : Icb Closed Today??

Lazieb29
04-09-2007, 04:36 PM
stopped by today and saw some dudes chillin outside like theyve been waiting for a while.. just wondering if he ever opened.

JDM BOII
04-09-2007, 04:45 PM
no i dotn think he did... it did not say they were closed today but they never answered the phone and the lights were off. but the FIT and Hatch were there!!! i guess try again tomorrow

RhdRicheeee
04-09-2007, 04:45 PM
Don't know

dr@ke
04-09-2007, 04:48 PM
damn dude you scared me i thought that there where going out off bizzness don't ever fucken scary me like dat dudeeeeeeeeee

*inFamous*
04-09-2007, 04:49 PM
They aren't around today. Always best to give matt a call before heading down to be sure they are open!

Lazieb29
04-09-2007, 04:50 PM
no i dotn think he did... it did not say they were closed today but they never answered the phone and the lights were off. but the FIT and Hatch were there!!! i guess try again tomorrow

dam today was my day off too. yea i just called a while ago and he didnt pick up. was that you outside waiting??

JDM BOII
04-09-2007, 05:25 PM
dam today was my day off too. yea i just called a while ago and he didnt pick up. was that you outside waiting??

yeah it sure was... clean teg BTW

KingDingaLing
04-09-2007, 05:45 PM
did u try nocking on the door? he always locks it and u hafta knock if u expect him to open it

JDM BOII
04-09-2007, 06:57 PM
did u try nocking on the door? he always locks it and u hafta knock if u expect him to open it

yeah i knocked several times each time harder... the lights were off inside and i was there for about twenty min

DJ NeX
04-09-2007, 08:42 PM
They aren't around today. Always best to give matt a call before heading down to be sure they are open!

You guys can't just drop in and say "what up?" ICB is not your average shop. There is a definite protocal to follow. Its not like Toys 'r' Us where they follow their hours of operation like a drunk follows alcohol. And Besides, its rude to drop in unannounced.

ALWAYS call FIRST! The path to true JDMness is not your average path.

Lazieb29
04-09-2007, 08:58 PM
It says... feel free to visit our showroom. It doesnt say call first then feel free

DJ NeX
04-09-2007, 09:54 PM
I'm just tellin' you how it is, and how the guy likes it.

Lazieb29
04-09-2007, 11:21 PM
yeah i usually call him first to check if he has the part in stock.. i don't know if its just me but does he seem real rushed over the phone all the timE?

Papesh_Foo
04-09-2007, 11:49 PM
You guys can't just drop in and say "what up?" ICB is not your average shop. There is a definite protocal to follow. Its not like Toys 'r' Us where they follow their hours of operation like a drunk follows alcohol. And Besides, its rude to drop in unannounced.

ALWAYS call FIRST! The path to true JDMness is not your average path.

to me thats not a good way to run a buisness...Ive heard good things about the shop, but whats the point of having one if you have to call first, might as well run it out of your house.

DJ NeX
04-09-2007, 11:53 PM
ICB does not do alot of business locally. the majority of their business is conducted online. why do you think you see Matt on the phone all day with boxes ALL OVER THE PLACE?

ILIKETODRIVE
04-10-2007, 12:08 AM
ICB does not do alot of business locally. the majority of their business is conducted online. why do you think you see Matt on the phone all day with boxes ALL OVER THE PLACE?

BUT he prefers to sell a lot of his JDM goodies locally than anywhere else to keep the scene here going.

JDM BOII
04-10-2007, 02:16 AM
well i mean i just stopped by to get a broadway clip on mirror....