PDA

View Full Version : New Tattoo

bryantiscool
04-09-2007, 10:13 PM
my brother in law just finished his back piece and wanted to know what people thought of it? opinions (both positive and negative) welcomed! :)

jamn214
04-09-2007, 10:15 PM
god damn thats sick bro!!! how long did it take to finish the whole thing??

bryantiscool
04-09-2007, 10:16 PM
god damn thats sick bro!!! how long did it take to finish the whole thing??

uhm, his friend started it 3 years ago and like halfway, my bro went to the pen for 2 years. came out and his friend finished it for him like last week. its still healing.

rexnaz
04-09-2007, 10:24 PM
positive; alot of good artwork

negative; why is it a picture of you on his back,

jk. looks good very detailed

DJ NeX
04-09-2007, 10:28 PM
I think that tat does a good job at representing how people have two sides. You have your front, which is the side that everyone sees and is socially acceptable, and then there's your backside which tends to be a beast that is kept up in a cage all day and only released at night.

Tou Che on the Tat. You've inspired me.

bryantiscool
04-09-2007, 10:31 PM
positive; alot of good artwork

negative; why is it a picture of you on his back,

jk. looks good very detailed

lol, yeah. its really detailed. it took like 6 hours to finish it.

bryantiscool
04-09-2007, 10:33 PM
I think that tat does a good job at representing how people have two sides. You have your front, which is the side that everyone sees and is socially acceptable, and then there's your backside which tends to be a beast that is kept up in a cage all day and only released at night.

Tou Che on the Tat. You've inspired me.

man.. i definetely didnt think of that. but it isnt me tho. its my brother in law. i asked him what it was and hes like.. remember the fire creature in lord of the rings? its that bastard. hahaha, i hope hes kidding.:boxer:

Papesh_Foo
04-10-2007, 11:12 AM
NIce!!

HEADSHOT
04-10-2007, 11:41 AM
looks badass. ill never get that hardcore into tatoos. but id definately have that on my back.

HEADSHOT
04-10-2007, 11:48 AM
Does he have plans to color it? i think it looks soo badass the way it is.

bryantiscool
04-10-2007, 12:22 PM
Does he have plans to color it? i think it looks soo badass the way it is.

nah, he said he hates color. but hes planning on coming back to his friend to get one of the horns finished and get some koifish and wind slices on his arm.

Evil Empire
04-10-2007, 02:35 PM
nice...I can't tell what it is but nice. Satan maybe lol.

If I ever got a tattoo (which i won't), I'd go all out. Complete sleeves or complete back/chest. Never understood why people get gey as little 2"x2" tattoos of like a heart or snake or some shit on their shoulder. It's not big enough or cool enough to stand out and you basically ruined your skin in that area for no reason.

One tattoo I saw somewhere looked pretty awesome....a dude had his hand sleeved in like tiger print, it looked cool. But it wasn't in color which made it better.

DJ Hookid
04-10-2007, 02:56 PM
Tat is sick! They're so addicting. I've gotten 2 so far but I want more!