PDA

View Full Version : I Fucking Hate Dodges

I Hate Import Cars
04-10-2007, 12:58 AM
So, being that I am a greasey-haired, tattooed rockabilly kid, the LEAST likely to be on this site, and was raised on old iron, I feel justified in this rant. I have been working on cars since I was about 5. My old man made me build my first motor at 7 (5hp Briggs and Stratton for my go kart!), and I can honestly say that no one that I have dealt with makes working on there cars mare of an epoch pain in the ass tham that of Mopar. They are like the American Asshole's flagship car. I mean, I realize that's a pretty broad generalization, and that it's obviously not the truth for EVERYONE, but for the most part, from my experience, Mopar guys are arrogant and usually fuckin dickheads. You've all seen it even in this scene. You know, the guys in the SRT-4's going around, fucking IN LOVE with the sound of their own blow off valves/exhaust. But here's the shittiest part. Dodge will go YEARS without building a decent car, then BAM! Kick the whole scene upside the head with some line-up that makes to shit yourself. It's been that way since they dropped the first 440 MaxWedge and the 392 Hemi in the early 60's. And it continues today with the line up now. I mean, as much as I hate to admit it, that SRT-4 is one mean sunuvabitch. AS are the SRT-8 cars/trucks, and the SRT-10 Vipers and Rams. It sucks. I mean, as much as I hate them, I have to give them the respect they deserve, which, now that I think about it, is exactly how a greaser like me ended up in THIS scene in the first place!

Okay I'm done. I just wanted to rant about how the company that I love to hate still somehow impresses me sometimes. Now, I have a random idea...SRT-4 Drivetrain in a PT Cruiser...HHHMMMM...........

eviilboy
04-10-2007, 01:18 AM
So, being that I am a greasey-haired, tattooed rockabilly kid, the LEAST likely to be on this site, and was raised on old iron, I feel justified in this rant. I have been working on cars since I was about 5. My old man made me build my first motor at 7 (5hp Briggs and Stratton for my go kart!), and I can honestly say that no one that I have dealt with makes working on there cars mare of an epoch pain in the ass tham that of Mopar. They are like the American Asshole's flagship car. I mean, I realize that's a pretty broad generalization, and that it's obviously not the truth for EVERYONE, but for the most part, from my experience, Mopar guys are arrogant and usually fuckin dickheads. You've all seen it even in this scene. You know, the guys in the SRT-4's going around, fucking IN LOVE with the sound of their own blow off valves/exhaust. But here's the shittiest part. Dodge will go YEARS without building a decent car, then BAM! Kick the whole scene upside the head with some line-up that makes to shit yourself. It's been that way since they dropped the first 440 MaxWedge and the 392 Hemi in the early 60's. And it continues today with the line up now. I mean, as much as I hate to admit it, that SRT-4 is one mean sunuvabitch. AS are the SRT-8 cars/trucks, and the SRT-10 Vipers and Rams. It sucks. I mean, as much as I hate them, I have to give them the respect they deserve, which, now that I think about it, is exactly how a greaser like me ended up in THIS scene in the first place!

Okay I'm done. I just wanted to rant about how the company that I love to hate still somehow impresses me sometimes. Now, I have a random idea...SRT-4 Drivetrain in a PT Cruiser...HHHMMMM...........

T850 trans won't fit in a PT without mods. ;)

I can agree with the assholes in srt4s... :\ I own one and I hate most of the other people who own them. Almost to the point of not wanting to own one anymore.. My exhaust is loud.. but that's only cause I'm running a catless 3" downpipe. Why? Because I was losing 7whp with the cat and stock downpipe. I generally don't take my car over 3k rpms... and can't tell you the last time I went WOT. I have the rice plate.. and am going to be taking it off very soon, because I'm tired of hearing the motherfucker "blow off" when I'm not in boost.

Dodge is also the only company that copyrights their ECUs.. making it 100% illegal to offer "chipping" or "reflashing"... so they can force you into a market they create with their own "staged" ecus. I'm jealous of joe honda, because there is a ton of aftermarket ecus that they can run.

Dodge also likes to place heat shields and various bolts in random places to make everything hell when you're working on their cars. :( I hate it.. but my finger muscles are all pretty developed these days lol. :P

I feel you on your rant. I feel the same way most of the time. :wave:

Daddy_Digital
04-10-2007, 01:29 AM
i still hate SRT-4s. you guys are right..guys who drive those are dickheads. but at the end of the day..ITS STILL A NEON. take the turbo charger off..its a slow NEON. i like the old school dodges, like the 70 Challenger that came out in Grindhouse. THe new Challenger for 08..thats a sweet ride..i gotta give mopar props for that.

RhdRicheeee
04-10-2007, 07:10 AM
There okay

honduh_head
04-10-2007, 07:22 AM
they have stout motors....thats about where the coolness ends....they are rediculous to work on and the interior still feels neonish (even with the cooler seats)....but they make a ton of power from the factory which no honda can say they do....

dr@ke
04-10-2007, 08:38 AM
never mind it too eary too read all that maybe later

*inFamous*
04-10-2007, 08:47 AM
i still hate SRT-4s. you guys are right..guys who drive those are dickheads. but at the end of the day..ITS STILL A NEON. take the turbo charger off..its a slow NEON. i like the old school dodges, like the 70 Challenger that came out in Grindhouse. THe new Challenger for 08..thats a sweet ride..i gotta give mopar props for that.

Take the turbo off my car and its a 18 second car.

Just making a point.

I still dislike the car lol

97BaggedDually
04-10-2007, 09:23 AM
Take the turbo off my car and its still a 18 second car.

Just making a point.

I still dislike the car lol

^^^to easy lol, ftw, re read that shit

*inFamous*
04-10-2007, 09:24 AM
^^^to easy lol, ftw, re read that shit

errr ok? you can modify text.! high five!!!

eviilboy
04-10-2007, 09:58 AM

Leave the turbo on, and it's still just a neon.

I don't know about the majority of other srt4 owners.. but my registration says 2005 dodge neon acr edition.

The "it's still a neon" phrase.. is old and played dood... come up with something a bit more intelligent to say about the car. You could say something like.. "They put such small turbos on them they get boost at 18-1900 rpms and make a ton of torque too early, and suck at gas mileage with the stock turbo" or you could say "Most of the assholes who drive them don't know how to drive." Or you could just leave it at.. most of the guys who drive them are assholes. But the neon thing... dood.. give it a break.

I am an srt4 owner.. I didn't buy it because the interior was fast. Last time I checked how cool your interior looks doesn't make you go any faster around the track or down the 1/4.

I'm kinda interested in why so many people "hate" the srt4.. just because it's a neon... Did you get a bad taste in your mouth by one? Did something otherwise happen? I know that I don't like alot of asshole drivers... and alot of them drive hondas too.. so I can feel hating the owners.. but hating the car just because it is?

DJ NeX
04-10-2007, 09:59 AM
SRT-4s can be respected for out of the box performance, but It doesn't really do anything for me in other categories.

And yes, I know what you mean by kids being in love with their BOV's, but just about every kid that has a boosted car will run their BOV like a mad man.

HEADSHOT
04-10-2007, 10:06 AM
wow another srt-4 bash thread....

consider this dead horse beaten to ....death.......again

Stealthy
04-10-2007, 10:10 AM
I like SRT-4s, and if I had the cash, I'd be driving one.. SGPs car is badd ass, and he's had no major problems.. I;d drive the shit outta one.

Splashystrwbery
04-10-2007, 10:44 AM
http://www.solsociety.com/forum/style_emoticons/default/horse.gif

i just dont like the guys.

im a bad ass cause i have a stock turbo.

cool :whatever:

eviilboy
04-10-2007, 10:51 AM
http://www.solsociety.com/forum/style_emoticons/default/horse.gif

i just dont like the guys.

im a bad ass cause i have a stock turbo.

cool :whatever:

I don't really think it's because of that.

I think it's because they're young kids.. this is their first relatively quick car, and it's faster than alot of cars out there on the street they run into. It gives them a sense of power, and most of them are too immature to really handle it. Just look on the national srt boards.. every other day some young kid has wrapped their's around a pole.. or done something otherwise stupid and totaled the car.

Splashystrwbery
04-10-2007, 10:53 AM
I don't really think it's because of that.

I think it's because they're young kids.. this is their first relatively quick car, and it's faster than alot of cars out there on the street they run into. It gives them a sense of power, and most of them are too immature to really handle it. Just look on the national srt boards.. every other day some young kid has wrapped their's around a pole.. or done something otherwise stupid and totaled the car.

idn ever since club @ speedworld , and azsrt4 was there.

and a guy seriously staged with his rear tires..

it was over for me.

HEADSHOT
04-10-2007, 10:55 AM

it was over for me.

hahaha idiot

eviilboy
04-10-2007, 11:01 AM

it was over for me.

Better than this guy? :)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=quTeXhdfoA4

haha.. I've seen quite a few hondas do some stupid shit at the track. ;)

I just figure cause they're noobs at the track... And I'd rather have them look like an idiot at the track and be safe than racing down the street and killing some innocent people. :) Ya know?

Peteex
04-10-2007, 12:29 PM
Now, I have a random idea...SRT-4 Drivetrain in a PT Cruiser...HHHMMMM...........

Are you being sarcastic? Thats already been on the market for years:

http://www.chrysler.com/pt_cruiser/features/performance/index.html

eviilboy
04-10-2007, 12:30 PM
Are you being sarcastic? Thats already been on the market for years:

http://www.chrysler.com/pt_cruiser/features/performance/index.html

nah... the trans in the pt gt is not a t850 trans. It can't handle as much abuse as the t850 that comes in an srt4.

SED
04-10-2007, 08:13 PM
I once met some srt-4 owners at firebird, they were some koo dudes..... let one of them use some tools to fix his shifter.

YewllowDA
04-10-2007, 08:32 PM
i dont like srt4 when driven by some idiots

Honduhluv
04-10-2007, 08:45 PM
x4 or watever on srt-4's I hate them sooo bad they have that shitty gargall sound when shifting w/ way too much boost.

SED
04-10-2007, 09:16 PM
There's assholes in all other types of cars. Some told me Honda owners were assholes. I guess it's just there opinion.

eviilboy
04-10-2007, 09:17 PM
x4 or watever on srt-4's I hate them sooo bad they have that shitty gargall sound when shifting w/ way too much boost.

I'm not even sure I understand what you're talking shit about.

Could you elaborate?

gcboy90
04-10-2007, 09:23 PM
and they ALWAYS backfire, cuz they r never tuned right

94EXCIVIC
04-10-2007, 09:27 PM

I just figure cause they're noobs at the track... And I'd rather have them look like an idiot at the track and be safe than racing down the street and killing some innocent people. :) Ya know?

this reminds me of this time when i was at dear vally, and this guy clark from ST raced an srt-4. they took off and halfway through the race clark's integra starts to take off. Clark comes back all happy thinking he had killed him, not know that the srt4 was on the side of the road and had burnt his clutch through the race. when i told him he saw looked at it and felt studid

eviilboy
04-10-2007, 09:34 PM
and they ALWAYS backfire, cuz they r never tuned right

not exactly cause they're not tuned right.

DCX engineers programmed the ecu to run a little richer on throttle decel.. dumping a little bit of gas into the exhaust and giving it the pop / gurgle sound. I say they were pretty successful in making the srt4 stand out and people know when they hear one.

eviilboy
04-10-2007, 09:34 PM
this reminds me of this time when i was at dear vally, and this guy clark from ST raced an srt-4. they took off and halfway through the race clark's integra starts to take off. Clark comes back all happy thinking he had killed him, not know that the srt4 was on the side of the road and had burnt his clutch through the race. when i told him he saw looked at it and felt studid

hehe doh.

honduh_head
04-11-2007, 10:53 AM
i would own a black acr over any new honda for sale right now (sans MAYBE the s2k)...

you honda only guys may hate on them but the fact is they are really fast out of the box and very little mods can net lots of extra power....not to mention they have a bullet proof drivetrain....and now that the AEM is out there should be a lot more fast SRTs aross the nation in the next year or so...

EvolEvo
04-11-2007, 11:13 AM
I have been adamant in my hate of the Srt forever, but to be honest its a love hate thing.

You can beat the ever loving shit out of that car and itll keep running. You might have little problems every now and again ie broken motor mount bolts, or that annoying oil cooler thing under the car breaking its mounting bolts and hanging down scraping on everything haha, but for the most part you dont see a whole bunch of catastrophic motor failure on them.

The car is a good car, and in all honesty Id own one again if I found an ACR for a good price.

Its the owners that drive me up the fucking wall. You could talk about any car like a Corvette for exapmle and you get like 50,000,000,000 srt nutswingers who are like, "oh fuck that POS, with a stage 3 turbo kit Id fucking PWN that hing cause my car is the fasterorz carszorz int eh WORLDSZORZ! FTWMFZORZ!"

Thats when I kinda draw the line. Its like I understand you love your car and all, but there are better, nicer, more well balanced cars out there. Then AGAIN. It seems as though every car owner, and their associated web forum are the same.

Honduh
Mitsu
Dodge
Toyota
Nissan
Ford

Go to any forum, for any car made by any of those companies, and there are about 3,000 butt fucking brady bunch faggots who think their shit is Gods chariot, and no car manufacturer made anything remotely close to equal let alone better.

I love all cars. Shit if it goes fast, and is within the realm of affordibility even more so. If some street legal Honda goes 9's. Im happy, if an Evo doese it Im happy, if an Sti does it Im happy. I would say if the Srt did it Id be happy, but that shitbox hasnt made it yet(I joke I joke Evilboy. Just taking a jab at you. Cause i know you hate it when I do that. muaha)

Owens
04-11-2007, 12:20 PM
I don't have anything against Dodge owners, but I think neons are ugly as hell... as well as every other car Dodge made. Hell, if I had the spare money to buy a viper... I probably wouldn't.

Sure, looks aren't important to everyone... but how fast a car can go isn't important to everyone either.

gcboy90
04-11-2007, 12:23 PM
lol... damn i hate SRT-4s too... haha

i raced one in my mom's minivan... and beat the driver off the line... sure he pwnd me... but idc, i was in a van... haha

but yea... those drivers r real dickheads... think they kno everything, and they diss on every car around...

batmang
04-11-2007, 12:35 PM
when you guys are saying a lot of srt-4 drivers are dickheads it makes me laugh. ive seen an infinite number of dickhead honda drivers. 85% of them are ricers, 15% are done right.

as for srt-4 owners being dickheads.. i dont agree at all. every owner ive seen are in their 20's and they dont drive like idiots. they usually just cruise around with huge fmic's and bov all over the place. but they dont drive around tucson like most of the hondas ive seen going 60mph on a 25mph street, or cutting people off and end up at the same stoplight as the person they cut off.

all i know is, the srt-4 is badass. it sounds awesome, its quick in stock form, it has tons of torque and its a blast to drive. its not the best handling car or the best looking.. but dodge is not known for looks or handling, its raw nasty power. and they never get that part wrong. but what do i know.. i drive a damn toaster. :)

eviilboy
04-11-2007, 01:13 PM
when you guys are saying a lot of srt-4 drivers are dickheads it makes me laugh. ive seen an infinite number of dickhead honda drivers. 85% of them are ricers, 15% are done right.

as for srt-4 owners being dickheads.. i dont agree at all. every owner ive seen are in their 20's and they dont drive like idiots. they usually just cruise around with huge fmic's and bov all over the place. but they dont drive around tucson like most of the hondas ive seen going 60mph on a 25mph street, or cutting people off and end up at the same stoplight as the person they cut off.

all i know is, the srt-4 is badass. it sounds awesome, its quick in stock form, it has tons of torque and its a blast to drive. its not the best handling car or the best looking.. but dodge is not known for looks or handling, its raw nasty power. and they never get that part wrong. but what do i know.. i drive a damn toaster. :)

I agree with just about everyone hating on the owners.

Like I've said.. I own one, and don't like the majority of the owners here either. He'll I don't like the majority of the owners in the United States.

I do love the car, I've been in love with neons since my second gen a long time ago. Is it the best car out there? hehe, no. Is it fun and fast? hehe, yep.

EvolEvo
04-11-2007, 01:32 PM
Its a fun, fast, cheap car you dont have to worry about blowing up.

There are dickhead owners in every car category. Get used to it. You think Srt owners are idiots get on a VW forum one of these days. Its seriously like going onto a forum for the mentally handicapped

I Hate Import Cars
04-11-2007, 01:53 PM
wow another srt-4 bash thread....

consider this dead horse beaten to ....death.......again

Why don't you readthe first post on here and realize that this is not just bashing them. I gave much respect to the manufacturer...crybaby. :)

eviilboy
04-11-2007, 01:57 PM
Its a fun, fast, cheap car you dont have to worry about blowing up.

There are dickhead owners in every car category. Get used to it. You think Srt owners are idiots get on a VW forum one of these days. Its seriously like going onto a forum for the mentally handicapped

Boy do you speak the truth. ;)

And if you really wanna see a forum full of people who think their shit don't stink and their cars are the best.. try a supra forum... or a bmw forum. :)

I Hate Import Cars
04-11-2007, 01:58 PM

HAHAHAHAHA!!! I've voluteered atthe Special Olympics like 9 years in a row and I've never seen someone do something so universsally retarded in all my life!

eviilboy
04-11-2007, 02:02 PM
HAHAHAHAHA!!! I've voluteered atthe Special Olympics like 9 years in a row and I've never seen someone do something so universsally retarded in all my life!

He is to us, the same as that guy is to the bmw owners that thought stuffing a shop rag in his oil cap would suffice to keep the oil in his car... long enough for him to drive to the shop.

I Hate Import Cars
04-11-2007, 02:19 PM
I have been adamant in my hate of the Srt forever, but to be honest its a love hate thing.

You can beat the ever loving shit out of that car and itll keep running. You might have little problems every now and again ie broken motor mount bolts, or that annoying oil cooler thing under the car breaking its mounting bolts and hanging down scraping on everything haha, but for the most part you dont see a whole bunch of catastrophic motor failure on them.

The car is a good car, and in all honesty Id own one again if I found an ACR for a good price.

Its the owners that drive me up the fucking wall. You could talk about any car like a Corvette for exapmle and you get like 50,000,000,000 srt nutswingers who are like, "oh fuck that POS, with a stage 3 turbo kit Id fucking PWN that hing cause my car is the fasterorz carszorz int eh WORLDSZORZ! FTWMFZORZ!"

Thats when I kinda draw the line. Its like I understand you love your car and all, but there are better, nicer, more well balanced cars out there. Then AGAIN. It seems as though every car owner, and their associated web forum are the same.

Honduh
Mitsu
Dodge
Toyota
Nissan
Ford

Go to any forum, for any car made by any of those companies, and there are about 3,000 butt fucking brady bunch faggots who think their shit is Gods chariot, and no car manufacturer made anything remotely close to equal let alone better.

I love all cars. Shit if it goes fast, and is within the realm of affordibility even more so. If some street legal Honda goes 9's. Im happy, if an Evo doese it Im happy, if an Sti does it Im happy. I would say if the Srt did it Id be happy, but that shitbox hasnt made it yet(I joke I joke Evilboy. Just taking a jab at you. Cause i know you hate it when I do that. muaha)

Beautifully stated. At least SOMEONE got what I was saying in the beginning. I have respect for them. But, as with any other car I guess, the owners get fucking cocky as hell. Dodge has always been that way. For instance, 1967 Chevy dropped a bomb called the 396 Chevelle SS. Now this, mt friends, blew the fucking scene away. It could be compared to the first USDM STi. This thing had torque coming out of it's ass, and handled (for it's day) like a dream, and was fast as fuck. Nothing could touch it. The GTO Judge came close, but that's about it. Corvettes even had a hardd time hanging. A well built 327 Chevy II or a Shelby GT500 were about the only things that could touch it. Then Dodge dropped the 426 Hemi-powered Cudas and Chargers. Oh my sweet baby Jebus. If the Chevelle was the STi, the Hemi Cudas and Chargers were todays Z06's. So game on right? Wrong. For whatever reason,the majority of the people who owned them were arrogant rich cocky assholes who wouldn't know a piston from a fucking camshaft. THAT'S what bothers me about the Dodge Power scene. And yes, there are always people in every scene who still do it right. My pops has a buddy who built a 440 Wedge in his garage and put it in a 66 Dodge Coronet and the fucker notches off consistent 12.2's on street tires. Dodge? Yes. Still respectable? You bet your ass! I have a shit-ton more respect for someone in, say, a 13 second Civic that they built in their garage with every paycheck that they could muster, than i do for someone who runs a 12 in a Ferarri they bought the day before. I guess it all just comes down to a respect issue for me. That's all.

honduh_head
04-11-2007, 02:50 PM
Beautifully stated. At least SOMEONE got what I was saying in the beginning. I have respect for them. But, as with any other car I guess, the owners get fucking cocky as hell. Dodge has always been that way. For instance, 1967 Chevy dropped a bomb called the 396 Chevelle SS. Now this, mt friends, blew the fucking scene away. It could be compared to the first USDM STi. This thing had torque coming out of it's ass, and handled (for it's day) like a dream, and was fast as fuck. Nothing could touch it. The GTO Judge came close, but that's about it. Corvettes even had a hardd time hanging. A well built 327 Chevy II or a Shelby GT500 were about the only things that could touch it. Then Dodge dropped the 426 Hemi-powered Cudas and Chargers. Oh my sweet baby Jebus. If the Chevelle was the STi, the Hemi Cudas and Chargers were todays Z06's. So game on right? Wrong. For whatever reason,the majority of the people who owned them were arrogant rich cocky assholes who wouldn't know a piston from a fucking camshaft. THAT'S what bothers me about the Dodge Power scene. And yes, there are always people in every scene who still do it right. My pops has a buddy who built a 440 Wedge in his garage and put it in a 66 Dodge Coronet and the fucker notches off consistent 12.2's on street tires. Dodge? Yes. Still respectable? You bet your ass! I have a shit-ton more respect for someone in, say, a 13 second Civic that they built in their garage with every paycheck that they could muster, than i do for someone who runs a 12 in a Ferarri they bought the day before. I guess it all just comes down to a respect issue for me. That's all.
good post ^

joel602
04-11-2007, 02:55 PM

I fucken hate when people cry like this !!!! Take the turbo off an evo or sti and u have a slow lancer or impreza... That car has alot of balls, I love dodge but agree with you guys most of the owners think they are the shit, then again so does anyone when they have a fast car... Take VTEC off your gsr and u have a slow civic... its the same shit... I think dodge is stupid for disconinuing the NEON i personally loved it:hithead:

EvolEvo
04-12-2007, 12:50 PM
You know. Allot of you should be thanking Dodge. They single handedly raised the bar a little bit on the Sprt Compact scene. Its unfortunate that Honda isint willing to step up to that bar, like many other car manufacturers are doing.

IE. Mazda, Subaru, Mitsu etc...okay maybe thats not many but you get the idea.

EvilBoy----Yeah i forgot about the Bimmer and Poopra forums...yeeeesh what a bunch of fucking asshats they are.

eviilboy
04-12-2007, 12:59 PM
You know. Allot of you should be thanking Dodge. They single handedly raised the bar a little bit on the Sprt Compact scene. Its unfortunate that Honda isint willing to step up to that bar, like many other car manufacturers are doing.

IE. Mazda, Subaru, Mitsu etc...okay maybe thats not many but you get the idea.

EvilBoy----Yeah i forgot about the Bimmer and Poopra forums...yeeeesh what a bunch of fucking asshats they are.

They probably come in a close second to srtforums and HT.

Neebs
04-12-2007, 01:31 PM
Dodges are alright.

EvolEvo
04-12-2007, 02:30 PM
They probably come in a close second to srtforums and HT.

ClubRSX and VWVortex are the worst imho. Idiots.
then the second place goes to SrtForums and EvoM
Complete unabashed asshats but thats just my opinion.

I Hate Import Cars
04-12-2007, 02:57 PM
ClubRSX and VWVortex are the worst imho. Idiots.
then the second place goes to SrtForums and EvoM
Complete unabashed asshats but thats just my opinion.

Okay. I have a question...when I call someone an ass fuck or cock sucker or a cum dumpster or a FUCKING MORON, it's pretty clearwhat lead to that nick name, yes? But I've been racking my brain for like 15 minutes on this and I just can't make heads or tails of it. Can someone please explain to me what exactly an "ass hat" is?

EvolEvo
04-12-2007, 04:00 PM
[QUOTE=I Hate Import Cars;367320]Okay. I have a question...when I call someone an ass fuck or cock sucker or a cum dumpster or a FUCKING MORON, it's pretty clearwhat lead to that nick name, yes? But I've been racking my brain for like 15 minutes on this and I just can't make heads or tails of it. Can someone please explain to me what exactly an "ass hat" is?[/QUOTE

ROFLMAO. If you have to ask.......your an asshat. *edit* I was just kidding with this remark dont take it personal lol

I dunno. It was just something I said one day, but I dont think I said it first. I think some SRT guy on AZSrt said it back like 2 years ago. Ever since I have added it to my profanity repitoir.

:clap:

eviilboy
04-12-2007, 04:05 PM
[QUOTE=I Hate Import Cars;367320]Okay. I have a question...when I call someone an ass fuck or cock sucker or a cum dumpster or a FUCKING MORON, it's pretty clearwhat lead to that nick name, yes? But I've been racking my brain for like 15 minutes on this and I just can't make heads or tails of it. Can someone please explain to me what exactly an "ass hat" is?[/QUOTE

ROFLMAO. If you have to ask.......your an asshat. *edit* I was just kidding with this remark dont take it personal lol

I dunno. It was just something I said one day, but I dont think I said it first. I think some SRT guy on AZSrt said it back like 2 years ago. Ever since I have added it to my profanity repitoir.

I think I might have been one of the perpetrators of asshat...

I know wankmitten was definately me.

EvolEvo
04-12-2007, 04:08 PM
[QUOTE=EvolEvo;367408]

I think I might have been one of the perpetrators of asshat...

I know wankmitten was definately me.

I think it might have been you, I thought it was James though calling Alpine(Kevin) an asshat. hahah I dont know if you were on the forum back then, but I think you were. damn it seems like forever. Thats when people on AZsrt were fun to talk shit to bwhahaha.

Wankmitten? I like Dick Skinner personally. lol

I Hate Import Cars
04-12-2007, 04:26 PM

ROFLMAO. If you have to ask.......your an asshat.

Damn me. I just HAD to fucking ask, didn't I? This is why I hate myself...But that shit's funny! I'm gonna have to remember that one. I've personally been a big fan of ASS CLOWN ever since Office Space came out. "No. There WA nothing wrong with my name, until that no talent ASS CLOWN got famous and started winning Grammy's."

eviilboy
04-12-2007, 04:30 PM
[QUOTE=EvolEvo;367408]

Damn me. I just HAD to fucking ask, didn't I? This is why I hate myself...But that shit's funny! I'm gonna have to remember that one. I've personally been a big fan of ASS CLOWN ever since Office Space came out. "No. There WA nothing wrong with my name, until that no talent ASS CLOWN got famous and started winning Grammy's."

hehe.. assclown is a classic.

HEADSHOT
04-12-2007, 04:31 PM
Why don't you readthe first post on here and realize that this is not just bashing them. I gave much respect to the manufacturer...crybaby. :)

did I say you were bashing srt4's did I? no you ignorant moron. it turned into bash like every time someone brings up the subject.

honduh_head
04-12-2007, 04:32 PM
haha this turned into a funny thread lol

EvolEvo
04-12-2007, 04:45 PM
FTN!

Fuck The Neons! haha

Ok Im done

blkmrkt
04-13-2007, 05:38 AM
haha ftn