PDA

View Full Version : Anyone work at Wells Fargo?

Rufus
04-10-2007, 11:51 AM
Lemme know

:)

THX!

Papesh_Foo
04-10-2007, 11:54 AM
I bank at wells fargo?....hehe

HEADSHOT
04-10-2007, 11:54 AM
i do for a few more weeks!

Rufus
04-10-2007, 11:58 AM
i do for a few more weeks!

PM'd

rexnaz
04-10-2007, 11:59 AM
do i smell a robbery in progress????

jk

sssmokin05si
04-10-2007, 01:48 PM
do i smell a robbery in progress????

jk

Hopefully. Worst financial fnstitution introduced to the world.

HEADSHOT
04-10-2007, 01:50 PM

hahahahahahahaaaa yeah right. thats why wells is the biggest bank with the most profit, most customer service awards, has more accounts that actually stay open.

Evil Empire
04-10-2007, 02:29 PM
My sister does and has worked there part time while in school for like 3 years now.

As far as the actual bank itself, I've had a checking and credit card account with them for about 4 years now and no problems.

mooshin
04-10-2007, 02:34 PM

Don't agree. We have 3 accounts there and 2 more at B of A and never had any problems.

tegmister
04-10-2007, 02:37 PM
wells fargo sucks

when you dont pay your bills !! lol.

sssmokin05si
04-10-2007, 02:37 PM
hahahahahahahaaaa yeah right. thats why wells is the biggest bank with the most profit, most customer service awards, has more accounts that actually stay open.

Had my auto loan through them as well as an account, worst customer service of my life. EXACTLY, you hit it on point, they are all about numbers. Could care less about their employees and customers. I love getting new members at my work when they close their accounts at wells.

Don't agree. We have 3 accounts there and 2 more at B of A and never had any problems.

You are they few and far between from what I have heard.

HEADSHOT
04-10-2007, 02:47 PM
Had my auto loan through them as well as an account, worst customer service of my life. EXACTLY, you hit it on point, they are all about numbers. Could care less about their employees and customers. I love getting new members at my work when they close their accounts at wells.

You are they few and far between from what I have heard.

dood it happens all over. there is no such thing as the worst bank. it all boils down to people not knowing how to handle there own accounts. i dont need wells customer service cause i takes care of my own shit!

Papesh_Foo
04-10-2007, 03:03 PM
word....I love my WF account!...never had a problem.

F40
04-10-2007, 03:05 PM

Most profit? Do they get profit by laying their employees off such as yourself?

I wouldn't want to bank with bank that makes the most profit... More service charges can kiss my ass.

*inFamous*
04-10-2007, 03:05 PM
i got rid of my wells fargo account for alot of reasons. currently using chase and bofa

HEADSHOT
04-10-2007, 03:20 PM

I wouldn't want to bank with bank that makes the most profit... More service charges can kiss my ass.

wells service charges are no where near the highest. and id hate to have my money at a bank that doesnt do well as a business. and as far as them laying me off. every mortgage company has either taken heavy losses or has closed completly. wells held on longer then most companies. dont be so quick to judge a bank theres quite a lot more to consider then just how butt hurt you get over bank fees. ive worked for wells for three years and banked with them my entire life. ive never paid a service fee nor have i had a overdraft fee.

*inFamous*
04-10-2007, 03:21 PM
wells service charges are no where near the highest. and id hate to have my money at a bank that doesnt do well as a business. and as far as them laying me off. every mortgage company has either taken heavy losses or has closed completly. wells held on longer then most companies. dont be so quick to judge a bank theres quite a lot more to consider then just how butt hurt you get over bank fees. ive worked for wells for three years and banked with them my entire life. ive never paid a service fee nor have i had a overdraft fee.

Taylor, you've never had money IN your account to occur said fee's :)
jkjk

HEADSHOT
04-10-2007, 03:24 PM
Taylor, you've never had money IN your account to occur said fee's :)
jkjk

this is true!

lol.. the tru fact is that every bank is prone to make the same mistakes from time to time. and all banks do. ravi you do some accounting for your business right? ever made an error? im sure you goofed something up somewhere. a bank has to account billions of tranactions per day if not more. one pet peeve of mine was hearing people bitch about fees... if you are using your account right you wont incur fees... simple as that.

Rufus
04-10-2007, 03:37 PM
^^ I agree but shit happens from time to time.

HEADSHOT
04-10-2007, 03:40 PM
^^ I agree but shit happens from time to time.

totally dude. life cant be avoided and shit happens and thats ok. were you able to sort out that issue?

chavez1ajr
04-10-2007, 03:45 PM
i have wells and chase...as for wells fargo only had one problem my debit card kept declining idk what happened...had to get a new card but it was all got..i hate overdraft fees lol..one time i had to pay 120 in overdraft fees...that sucked but wellsfargo is good i guesss not really likein chase i guess u cant take money from ur check when u cash it..idk everytime i cash checks i need atleast 50 out of it

HEADSHOT
04-10-2007, 03:46 PM
i have wells and chase...as for wells fargo only had one problem my debit card kept declining...had to get a new card but it was all got..i hate overdraft fees lol..one time i had to pay 120 in overdraft fees...that sucked

over draft fees are ridiculasly high no matter what institution you go to.

Rufus
04-10-2007, 03:48 PM
totally dude. life cant be avoided and shit happens and thats ok. were you able to sort out that issue?

Nope. Just so everyone knows, I just got hit with some NSF fees. I don't have a history of doing it and am typically very responsible with finances. Combine that with my car being damaged and it's just a shit load of stress. I'm trying to get my fees reversed, hell I'd PAY someone to do it, or I'm out $170 bucks. All my fault, just trying to minimize my losses right when it hurts the most.

HEADSHOT
04-10-2007, 03:53 PM
Nope. Just so everyone knows, I just got hit with some NSF fees. I don't have a history of doing it and am typically very responsible with finances. Combine that with my car being damaged and it's just a shit load of stress. I'm trying to get my fees reversed, hell I'd PAY someone to do it, or I'm out $170 bucks. All my fault, just trying to minimize my losses right when it hurts the most.

im sorry that i dont have branch connections any more. but if you go to a branch they should help you out some.

auex
04-10-2007, 04:12 PM
If you find the right person, they can take upto 5 fees off. I got like triple charged for a hotel room in vegas, fucking circus circus.

Rufus
04-10-2007, 04:14 PM
5 is exactly what I need. lol

Agent Smith
04-10-2007, 04:56 PM
credit unions ftw! as for wells fargo.. ehh.. we use them at work & I have a business account there, but I would never work for another bank again...

& btw. FUCK CHASE BANK! lol.

sssmokin05si
04-10-2007, 05:15 PM
wells fargo sucks

when you dont pay your bills !! lol.

Bahahahaa, so funny! I don't have any bills, paid that auto loan off. I live in the cash world buddy. Maybe you don't know these names. ;)

BINGO. And i'm not referring to overdrafts considering I have never, ever overdrafted an account. Going to charge me to call an automated system to check my balance?? HAHA, NO thank you.

credit unions ftw! as for wells fargo.. ehh.. we use them at work & I have a business account there, but I would never work for another bank again...

& btw. FUCK CHASE BANK! lol.

Credit unions are my FAV, low loan rates and high savings dividends ftw. I love my 6 month CD earning 5.25%!

I mean, I still <3 wells fargo, no need to protect them. ;) :crazy:

HEADSHOT
04-10-2007, 05:17 PM
[QUOTE=sssmokin05si;364222]

BINGO. And i'm not referring to overdrafts considering I have never, ever overdrafted an account. Going to charge me to call an automated system to check my balance?? HAHA, NO thank you.

QUOTE]

wells fargo dosent charge you to use the AUTOmated system

sssmokin05si
04-10-2007, 05:22 PM

Oh, hmm. They told me they would, my bad. Well let me know when they're savings rates are worth looking at please. I dislike the way the company operates, and am open about it. That's all.

F40
04-10-2007, 05:24 PM

QUOTE]

Have they hired you to become their spokesman?

HEADSHOT
04-10-2007, 05:33 PM
[QUOTE=EF91hatch;364229]

Have they hired you to become their spokesman?

no. but i do work for them

HEADSHOT
04-10-2007, 05:42 PM
[QUOTE=EF91hatch;364229]

Oh, hmm. They told me they would, my bad. Well let me know when they're savings rates are worth looking at please. I dislike the way the company operates, and am open about it. That's all.

well you work for a credit union right? there non business practices are complety different then a banks and are not comparable to and banks. as far as the automoated system if you use the key pad to check your balance and other simple transactions + free.. if you talk to a customer service operator about you balance, or any transaction that could have been completed via automated system. then yes they will charge you.. savings rates? yes credit unions have banks beat hands down. but that is only because you have fewer customers to take care of and can offer more kick back for investing money.

sssmokin05si
04-10-2007, 05:49 PM
"well you work for a credit union right? there non business practices are complety different then a banks and are not comparable to and banks. as far as the automoated system if you use the key pad to check your balance and other simple transactions + free.. if you talk to a customer service operator about you balance, or any transaction that could have been completed via automated system. then yes they will charge you.. savings rates? yes credit unions have banks beat hands down. but that is only because you have fewer customers to take care of and can offer more kick back for investing money."

--Yes, yes I do. First, we have members not customers. That would be why the service is far better than the banks in most cases, because their money owns the Credit Union. Not comparable to banks? How? What do you do that we don't? In fact, Credit Unions offer a shared branching network where you can access your account through most any other credit union in a fee free process. I just don't know what banks offer that credit unions don't I guess....

sssmokin05si
04-10-2007, 05:52 PM
OH, and our rates are low because we are not for profit. ALL profit goes to the members, employees, and community. Maybe why were in the top 25 places to work.

jägermeister
04-10-2007, 06:05 PM
I work for WaMu.

that's all I'll contribute. lol

all I know is recently businessweek magazine ranked WaMu 14th in top 20 customer service. We were the only bank in the top 20.
http://images.businessweek.com/ss/07/02/0222_top25/index_01.htm?chan=search

every bank will have its problems. just comes with people not knowing how to manage their money.

sssmokin05si
04-10-2007, 06:37 PM
I work for WaMu.

all I know is recently businessweek magazine ranked WaMu 14th in top 20 customer service. We were the only bank in the top 20.

every bank will have its problems. just comes with people not knowing how to manage their money.

I've heard nothing but good about WAMU. I've been considering opening a secondary account there. And FOR SURE about the money management issues people suffer from.

jägermeister
04-10-2007, 07:08 PM
the main problem i see is people not really understanding how the debit card works and how the 'credit' feature on it doesn't apply immediately. thats why whenever I open an account im pretty thorough on that portion, I see it as the main source of overdraft charges.(people assuming money is there when it's not) there's some punk kid that always comes in about ever other week complaining about his balance being negative and why we keep paying the items...i flat out asked him why he keeps using it if he knows how much is in his account. dumbfuckededness is a serious infliction for some people.

1 point 6
04-10-2007, 08:15 PM
I work for WaMu.

i left wells fargo for WaMu, i forget exactly what happened cause my wife dealt with it but they were trying to screw us. im really happy with wamu, and youre right about the customer service, in the branches its like hanging out with friends. i like how the teller is setup so they arent across a counter, its like side by side.

Rufus
04-10-2007, 09:30 PM
WaMu here I come.

sssmokin05si
04-10-2007, 09:33 PM
I think I'm going to open a secondary account there too. Freddy pm me or aim me your branch location...I may have to come by next week.

rushbuster70
04-10-2007, 09:42 PM
jager...
think i could get an account being on checks systems?something stupid that happen after i turned 18 almost 3 years ago.i have one at bofa & just opened one at a credit union thursday but there bill pay service sucks man.

jägermeister
04-10-2007, 10:11 PM
lol well for those interested, I'm in the south phx branch on central & baseline.
602.305.8157 feel free to call and ask for me.

I can def. open up the accounts for you guys, and you guys can transact at any WaMu location with no problem whatsoever. I may just need you to swing by and sign the agreement form, but I'll ask my manager to see if we can work something out ;)

jager...
think i could get an account being on checks systems?something stupid that happen after i turned 18 almost 3 years ago.i have one at bofa & just opened one at a credit union thursday but there bill pay service sucks man.

i'll verify tomorrow, I actually had a meeting this morning where I mentioned something in regards to checksystems, but I didn't get much clarification. i'll check for ya and get back at ya.

bmxican
04-10-2007, 10:13 PM
I only bank at wamu and so does my whole family. WAMU fTMFW!!!

uneeklady6o2
04-10-2007, 10:21 PM

QUOTE]

they charge you $2 a call after the first 3 calls within a month and thats when you get to a customer service rep and they input your account number.

Evil Empire
04-10-2007, 10:38 PM
WAMU just sounds gay...or it sounds like a big fat Samoan dude's name.

rushbuster70
04-10-2007, 10:43 PM
lol well for those interested, I'm in the south phx branch on central & baseline.
602.305.8157 feel free to call and ask for me.

I can def. open up the accounts for you guys, and you guys can transact at any WaMu location with no problem whatsoever. I may just need you to swing by and sign the agreement form, but I'll ask my manager to see if we can work something out ;)

i'll verify tomorrow, I actually had a meeting this morning where I mentioned something in regards to checksystems, but I didn't get much clarification. i'll check for ya and get back at ya.

sweeeet man...please do let me know.ill be down there in a minute if so.had wamu before and it was great but i got a job at bofa so i switched everything there.but i dont work there anymore and now they finally switched my checking to a regular one so i'd like to go back to wamu.thanks again

sssmokin05si
04-10-2007, 10:43 PM
Anyone need any Desert Schools FCU help, let me know. :)

Evil Empire
04-10-2007, 10:45 PM
Which desert schools do you work at yO? I live right by the one on Union Hills & 7th St (but i'm not sure if its a DS, it could be one of the others)

rushbuster70
04-10-2007, 10:47 PM
Anyone need any Desert Schools FCU help, let me know. :)

hows the bill pay service there?thats my main thing because i need a good one.i pay all my bills online.my credit union takes like 5 days for some and thats wayyyy to slow.bofa took 2 days so im looking for 2-3 day range

Rufus
04-11-2007, 10:09 AM
Damn all of you bankers and nobody to help with Wells Fargo. lol

I'll give someone a $40 gift certificate to Outback if you can get all of mine reversed.

HEADSHOT
04-11-2007, 10:17 AM
WAMU just sounds gay...or it sounds like a big fat Samoan dude's name.

hahahahahahaaaaaaa....

nice. wamu does have great success with bussiness accounts

Evil Empire
04-11-2007, 12:11 PM
Damn all of you bankers and nobody to help with Wells Fargo. lol

I'll give someone a $40 gift certificate to Outback if you can get all of mine reversed.

Shit, get me a steak and hooker and I'll burn down the fuckin bank

Rufus
04-11-2007, 12:13 PM
lol will that get my $170 back?

Evil Empire
04-11-2007, 12:20 PM
Maybe the hard drives will melt and the records of your financial transgression will be lost...foRever.

Rufus
04-11-2007, 12:22 PM
betteR...wait..no

Chinky
04-13-2007, 06:57 PM
the wife does. did u need anything? or did u already get it figured out? :thumbup:

Rufus
04-13-2007, 06:58 PM
Still fucked. I will gladly make it worth her time.

sssmokin05si
04-13-2007, 10:03 PM
hows the bill pay service there?thats my main thing because i need a good one.i pay all my bills online.my credit union takes like 5 days for some and thats wayyyy to slow.bofa took 2 days so im looking for 2-3 day range

Works like a charm brother.

sssmokin05si
04-13-2007, 10:06 PM
Dammit rufus, some hoodrat that has a crazy obession with me used to work there. She just quit 2 weeks ago...that could've been it.

AZDC2
04-13-2007, 11:39 PM
well i work for Wellsfargo, i work for corporate HR downtown in the 10th floor, WaMu was just bought out by Wellsfargo, It is an acquisition now, if you have any question's let me know.

1 point 6
04-14-2007, 12:22 AM
WF bought WaMu? link to news story?

Evil Empire
04-14-2007, 12:44 AM
roofas, which wf do you usually go to? cuz my sister works at the one on 7th st. and bell and has worked there for most of the last two years but sometimes at the 7th st and greenway and 7th st and t-bird....now she's transferring to a new one opening on carefree & and the 17

sssmokin05si
04-14-2007, 12:51 AM
As weezer would say.....dun dun, dun dun, sayyyyyy it ain't soooOooOoOO!

jägermeister
04-14-2007, 01:28 AM
well i work for Wellsfargo, i work for corporate HR downtown in the 10th floor, WaMu was just bought out by Wellsfargo, It is an acquisition now, if you have any question's let me know.

lmao yea that's news to me. I know WaMu sold servicing of FHA and VA loans to Wells Fargo. There were a lot of mergers earlier in the year for WaMu with Nordea and Barclay's, two large European banks.