PDA

View Full Version : Very Sad Story (soldier in Iraq) that hits close to the honda tuning family...

JDMitation
04-11-2007, 08:13 PM
http://www.abcnews.go.com/WNT/story?id=3026837&page=1

wait till the end of the video.

Type - O
04-11-2007, 08:17 PM
it wont load with me. what is it?

bmxican
04-11-2007, 08:19 PM
looked like a sweet teg! Turbo'd!

money_shot
04-11-2007, 08:20 PM
did ya see the honda-tech sticker on the side of the window??

shit looked pretty clean too. i feel bad for that guy.

Splashystrwbery
04-11-2007, 08:21 PM
wow.

4g94 girl
04-11-2007, 08:23 PM
Thats so sad.. poor guy.. Bush fuckin sucks he needs to get shot in the head..

1 point 6
04-11-2007, 08:27 PM
his name is hybridwill on HT and other various sites. he was a really knowledgeable guy.

teemfedx
04-11-2007, 08:29 PM
Thats so sad.. poor guy.. Bush fuckin sucks he needs to get shot in the head..

bush didnt set the IED...

it kinda makes you wonder about all the injuries they dont report. there are days when there are no reported deaths in iraq, but how many are injured like this solider, or when they say minor injuries, when youre in war, how minor is minor?

i do feel sorry for their situation, but this would be the angle the hypercrital left wing media would take...

they blame the policy of sending troops back for this incident, its like saying you wouldnt have gotten into a car accident if you didnt have to go to work every day. they chose this line of work for themselves, they understand the dangers, and i think this argument against the policy is weak.

Evil Empire
04-11-2007, 08:30 PM
sucks for him...

JDMitation
04-11-2007, 08:31 PM
looked like a sweet teg! Turbo'd!

soldier in iraq got majorly fucked up by an IED. got brain damage and messed up his skull and eye. its a story about him and his family. at the end of the video the reporter says that he likes custom cars, and hes showing the dude his eg hatch with a swap. looks like a pretty sick car. when he gets in the car u can see a honda-tech sticker on the window.

azteamextreme
04-11-2007, 08:36 PM
Dam We Can Thank Bush For The War And Stuff Like This Happen To MOST OF THE People THAT GO THERE

eviilboy
04-11-2007, 08:42 PM
bush didnt set the IED...

it kinda makes you wonder about all the injuries they dont report. there are days when there are no reported deaths in iraq, but how many are injured like this solider, or when they say minor injuries, when youre in war, how minor is minor?

i do feel sorry for their situation, but this would be the angle the hypercrital left wing media would take...

they blame the policy of sending troops back for this incident, its like saying you wouldnt have gotten into a car accident if you didnt have to go to work every day. they chose this line of work for themselves, they understand the dangers, and i think this argument against the policy is weak.

I agree with you.

And besides... an assassination of bush right now would lead to far more grave circumstances for the country. As it is... we have a lot of people in power who would like no more than to establish a police state / government and remove all our rights in one foul swoop. Killing the now president will only further that agenda and give them more ammunition to destroy our bill of rights with.

I feel sorry for the guy, and I thank god his wife is sticking it out with him.. instead of cutting and running.

eviilboy
04-11-2007, 08:43 PM
Dam We Can Thank Bush For The War And Stuff Like This Happen To MOST OF THE People THAT GO THERE

It's funny to see people blame bush for this war.

Bush is just a puppet... a very stupid one at that.

bmxican
04-11-2007, 08:48 PM
soldier in iraq got majorly fucked up by an IED. got brain damage and messed up his skull and eye. its a story about him and his family. at the end of the video the reporter says that he likes custom cars, and hes showing the dude his eg hatch with a swap. looks like a pretty sick car. when he gets in the car u can see a honda-tech sticker on the window.

yea its a eg now that I see it again. Turbo'd for sure though!

Evil Empire
04-11-2007, 08:51 PM
yea its a eg now that I see it again. Turbo'd for sure though!

:lmao:

Neebs
04-11-2007, 08:52 PM
Wow x2.

redwidow
04-11-2007, 08:54 PM
I feel for the SGT.. the IEDs or VBIEDs are very scary if not the worst. I lost one of my very good friends to one of these IEDs. it's unreal when you hear you lost a fellow soldier/friend. I was there in OIFIII when this happened it sucks when you see all the injured young soldiers and ugh it's crazy and frustrating. Our unit was fortunate to all come home safely.
As for Stop Loss for the army it's plain BS..It's the draft imposed on only the people that already volunteered to fight.. STOP LOSS:pissed: BITES...but it only concerns Army.. 1 yr tours up to 1yr 3 months man. 1 month there seems like 6 months.. My thoughts always go out to my fellow soldiers(brothers)

SSG out!
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y101/ernestonido/KCIANidopano.jpg

EvilSol
04-11-2007, 09:00 PM
....wow x3

mooshin
04-12-2007, 06:54 PM
Damn thats not cool.

tegmister
04-12-2007, 08:23 PM
I agree with you.

And besides... an assassination of bush right now would lead to far more grave circumstances for the country. As it is... we have a lot of people in power who would like no more than to establish a police state / government and remove all our rights in one foul swoop. Killing the now president will only further that agenda and give them more ammunition to destroy our bill of rights with.

I feel sorry for the guy, and I thank god his wife is sticking it out with him.. instead of cutting and running.

x2.. i wish that man good luck with everything.

funky_cornbread
04-12-2007, 09:41 PM
:(

Chiodos
04-12-2007, 09:59 PM
thats no bueno!!!!

DJ NeX
04-12-2007, 11:12 PM
Its interesting how the media sure loves "custom cars" when they got a bigger fish to slam. But when there's no big news, they'll be slamming the import crowd and all of the "street racers."

I hate to say it, but the media thrives on the premise, "if it bleeds, it leads" and that right there was just blatant.

GroceryStore_ninja
04-12-2007, 11:45 PM
Wow i think i talked to him on ht when i first deployed i wans trying to get a better contact adress for him man im glad im down south where its quiet.

Daddy_Digital
04-13-2007, 12:45 AM
i got stopped lossed twice when i was in the army. the last time, i had to do 3 more months on my contract so i could do my entire one year tour in iraq. this really hits me very close. i got friends over there, ive been there, and i go to a support group at the VA..see i guys fucked up like this guy. its really sad. i got alot of respect for those guys. i was just lucky that nothing happened to me physically.

hawaii_DA6
04-13-2007, 07:30 AM
Sad.

War is never good.

Hopefully the guy can continue on with his life and make the best of everything.