PDA

View Full Version : Turbo Tax

HEADSHOT
04-13-2007, 10:27 AM
im using the free addition of turbo tx on line. but when i got to fil it , it wants to charge me 30 bucks!!!

did i miss something about the free part?

HEADSHOT
04-13-2007, 11:09 AM
has anyone needed to get a copy of their 2005 tax return for this years taxes? where did you go to get it?

rushbuster70
04-13-2007, 11:09 AM
no you didnt...its free for you to use but it has to be converted to the format that the irs understand and another company does that and charges you that money

yes i had to have mine...i called the irs and they mailed it to me

go to irs.gov

Chiodos
04-13-2007, 11:14 AM
no you didnt...its free for you to use but it has to be converted to the format that the irs understand and another company does that and charges you that money

go to irs.gov

x2 use www.taxact.com its cheaper and faster! it was like 13 bucks

Neebs
04-13-2007, 11:33 AM
Mailed mine it and got it back two weeks later.

HEADSHOT
04-13-2007, 11:36 AM

go to irs.gov

ive been ther but where do i get my actual 05 return?

sweetducklet8
04-13-2007, 01:56 PM
You have to call the irs and they will send you a copy of it via snail mail, or contact the company that did your 05 taxes.

Tip: You should always print a copy for your records since to efile you need information from your previous years taxes to prove your identity. :)

HEADSHOT
04-13-2007, 02:18 PM
i know. it got misplaced somewhere. ive called the irs and there seems to be no way to talk to an actual person there.

sweetducklet8
04-13-2007, 02:23 PM
i know. it got misplaced somewhere. ive called the irs and there seems to be no way to talk to an actual person there.

I did the same thing, but the irs will send it to you.

rushbuster70
04-13-2007, 05:49 PM

there is...i've talk to them like 10 times before literally.but your gonna be on hold for a while...remember the whole USA is calling them lol