PDA

View Full Version : I got lucky tonight...

[C3R] Corey
04-15-2007, 01:44 AM
I was going somewhere with my friends and I was on the freeway. I got pulled over doing about 100 because I'm a dumbass. The cop says "what do u think ur doing?Are u trying to get me killed?" This is because I didn't pull over as far as I could. Next he tells me to step out of the car and I do so. He then takes me by his car and tells me to spread my legs. Then he checks my pockets and asks me if I know why he pulled me over, I stay silent. Then he says that I'm going to jail and he's taking my car from me. I start :ballin: and he's like "Shut up, don't give me that!" He puts me in the back of the car and I'm still :ballin:. After he puts me in the car he starts asking me questions like where I go to school, who's car I'm driving, where I was going etc...He keeps me for about a half an hour and then he calls my mom and is like " I have two choices 1. I can take him to jail, or 2. I can let him go with a ticket." He lets me out of the car and writes me a ticket for going 110 in a 65. He told me that I'm lucky that I was sincere and I seem like a nice kid that wasn't thinking and wouldn't do this everyday.

Basically I'm lucky I'm such a pussy and started crying or else I would be in jail.

blkmrkt
04-15-2007, 01:47 AM
nice story

Rufus
04-15-2007, 01:48 AM
mmm filibertos

[C3R] Corey
04-15-2007, 01:49 AM
Haha sorry it was so long it's just that I got so fucking scared.

[C3R] Corey
04-15-2007, 01:51 AM
mmm filibertos

haha no I wasn't at ramiro's I was on the I-10 East going from 67th to I think 27th ave (I think).

thaiphob
04-15-2007, 02:02 AM
Great job on endangering every other drivers life. you should be in jail.

[C3R] Corey
04-15-2007, 02:04 AM
Great job on endangering every other drivers life. you should be in jail.

Fuck u fucko. I said that I wasn't thinking and I felt bad for going that fast I was just trying to keep up and follow my friends so that we wouldn't get seperated. Plus there was no one if front of us and I was in the carpool lane. There were no cars for the next two lanes to the right of me. So shut up before u talk shit bitch.

blkmrkt
04-15-2007, 02:17 AM
uhhhh oooo

JdmNateGsr
04-15-2007, 03:27 AM
haha no I wasn't at ramiro's I was on the I-10 East going from 67th to I think 27th ave (I think).

dam i would have cryd to shit , were you at the races?

Downshift
04-15-2007, 04:47 AM
So... are you going to slow down, or buy a radar detector?

rushbuster70
04-15-2007, 07:16 AM
Umm you deserve to go to jail dude.slow down smart guy.no reason to drive 100 jeez.more than anything realize that you can hurt yourself man.

[C3R] Corey
04-15-2007, 08:03 AM
dam i would have cryd to shit , were you at the races?
I was balling like a little newborn baby. Cause I realized how stupid I was. No I wasn't at the races either. We were going somewhere and I didn't know where we were going so I was trying to keep up with them, so I didn't get lost.
So... are you going to slow down, or buy a radar detector?
I'm going to just slow down. I realize that I could of killed myself and possibly an innocent person.
Umm you deserve to go to jail dude.slow down smart guy.no reason to drive 100 jeez.more than anything realize that you can hurt yourself man.
That's ur opinion that I should've gone to jail. I did realize that I could've hurt someone. That's why I started slowing down as it says in my story.

Trix
04-15-2007, 08:09 AM
Crying and shit huh? Lol...Wow! ha ha. If you cant face the consequences that bad to where you cry and you know what would happen once you did that you shouldnt do it at all...Wont be your last time you do it though.

[C3R] Corey
04-15-2007, 08:13 AM
Crying and shit huh? Lol...Wow! ha ha. If you cant face the consequences that bad to where you cry and you know what would happen once you did that you shouldnt do it at all...Wont be your last time you do it though.

I know that. I started to think about what I was doing but did it too late and I slowed down to about 75 but right when it hit 75 I got pulled over. I was still slowing down but the cop got me instead of the guy next to me that was still going like 95. I seriously learned my lesson though.

btw U still going to cut my hair next weekend? lol

EvilSol
04-15-2007, 08:42 AM
learning the hard way sucks ass

[C3R] Corey
04-15-2007, 08:45 AM
learning the hard way sucks ass

Amen to that sol brotha. lol

JustinD
04-15-2007, 08:46 AM
I'm pretty sure we have all gone 100+ on the freeway at some point in our lives.

I got a criminal ticket for 91 in a 65 about 4 years ago. Got pulled over by 3 cops and shit....That shit slowed me the fuck down thats for sure.

[C3R] Corey
04-15-2007, 08:49 AM
I'm pretty sure we have all gone 100+ on the freeway at some point in our lives.

I got a criminal ticket for 91 in a 65 about 4 years ago. Got pulled over by 3 cops and shit....That shit slowed me the fuck down thats for sure.

Yea this was the first and last time I go that fast. I didn't get a criminal ticket. The cop let me off with a regular traffic ticket. I have to go to civil traffic court on the 5th. I'm definitely going to slow down after this.

EvilSol
04-15-2007, 08:51 AM
I'm definitely going to slow down after this.
:thumbup:

[C3R] Corey
04-15-2007, 08:53 AM
:thumbup:

Thanks bro.

RhdRicheeee
04-15-2007, 09:04 AM
Damn that sucks

[C3R] Corey
04-15-2007, 09:05 AM
Damn that sucks

Yea but at least all I got was just a civil traffic ticket and I didn't kill anyone or myself.

rushbuster70
04-15-2007, 09:06 AM
good luck with your ticket man...hopefully you dont a dick for a judge...good that you learned not to drive that fast.thats why we have tracks lol

[C3R] Corey
04-15-2007, 11:29 AM
good luck with your ticket man...hopefully you dont a dick for a judge...good that you learned not to drive that fast.thats why we have tracks lol

I know I'm hearing that it's going to be a bitch and probably pretty big.

bmxican
04-15-2007, 12:06 PM
crying like your homie Chris now ain't you. hahahah, just messing with you man. But, yea Not very smart to haul ass like that on that certain freeway. If you would of got caught on 143south I would of been in shock.

Rufus
04-15-2007, 12:08 PM

No I meant I was eating Filibertos. I didn't even read that story due to the fact that it violates every form of grammar known to the modern world.

Trix
04-15-2007, 12:09 PM
I know that. I started to think about what I was doing but did it too late and I slowed down to about 75 but right when it hit 75 I got pulled over. I was still slowing down but the cop got me instead of the guy next to me that was still going like 95. I seriously learned my lesson though.

btw U still going to cut my hair next weekend? lol

Yeah man I done had my share of speeding tickets! Man. Sucks. I've been on a suspended license for three years man. Dont drive any more for shit. I learned though I did. That shit will make you learn real quick unles you're hard headed about shit you know what i mean? And yeah Ill still give you that cut. When?

1 point 6
04-15-2007, 12:10 PM
Criminal speeding ticket wont be any better. I think thats an immediate 90 days suspension now, it used to be more.

At least you will get to know our cities bus system, and meet lots of shady characters.

[C3R] Corey
04-15-2007, 12:14 PM
crying like your homie Chris now ain't you. hahahah, just messing with you man. But, yea Not very smart to haul ass like that on that certain freeway. If you would of got caught on 143south I would of been in shock.
haha yea I know. I wasn't thinking at all though.
No I meant I was eating Filibertos. I didn't even read that story due to the fact that it violates every form of grammar known to the modern world.
It does? I thought that I constructed it very well.
Yeah man I done had my share of speeding tickets! Man. Sucks. I've been on a suspended license for three years man. Dont drive any more for shit. I learned though I did. That shit will make you learn real quick unles you're hard headed about shit you know what i mean? And yeah Ill still give you that cut. When?
Yea I got u on that. Probably like friday. That good for u?
Criminal speeding ticket wont be any better. I think thats an immediate 90 days suspension now, it used to be more.

At least you will get to know our cities bus system, and meet lots of shady characters.

Damn 3 months without a license. I'm gonna have to find a new job then cause I work on 16th st and bethany, go to school on central and campbell and I live on 67 and lower buckeye.

JustinD
04-15-2007, 12:18 PM
when i got my criminal ticket, i didnt get any suspension.

just had to pay a fine and my insurance went up. but i also had zero points on my record, so who knows.

[C3R] Corey
04-15-2007, 12:23 PM
when i got my criminal ticket, i didnt get any suspension.

just had to pay a fine and my insurance went up. but i also had zero points on my record, so who knows.

Well he just wrote me a civil ticket not a criminal so hopefully that helps. I don't have any points on my license either so hopefully I just have to pay a fine.

1 point 6
04-15-2007, 12:27 PM
If you had a criminal ticket and didnt get any suspension, it was reduced to civil by the prosecutor.

If its already at civil, its just going to be a huge fine. You dont even have to see a judge if its civil. Do you have a due date, or scheduled court date?

[C3R] Corey
04-15-2007, 12:29 PM
If you had a criminal ticket and didnt get any suspension, it was reduced to civil by the prosecutor.

If its already at civil, its just going to be a huge fine. You dont even have to see a judge if its civil. Do you have a due date, or scheduled court date?

I still have to go to court. It's on may 5th.

SiR Mikey
04-15-2007, 12:32 PM
I was balling like a little newborn baby. Cause I realized how stupid I was.

It always takes getting caught to realize how stupid what you do is, yet had you not been pulled over you wouldn't have thought twice. Not flaming or anything, I've just noticed that in general. I've been there, and know how it is...and it sucks.

I love how some of the people on here act like they're perfect and have never done a thing wrong...

Neebs
04-15-2007, 12:32 PM
Wow..I never got 10+ over the speed limit.

[C3R] Corey
04-15-2007, 12:33 PM
Wow..I never got 10+ over the speed limit.

Yea I never go that fast. I'm usually the safe one but last night I was being an idiot.

[C3R] Corey
04-15-2007, 12:35 PM
It always takes getting caught to realize how stupid what you do is, yet had you not been pulled over you wouldn't have thought twice. Not flaming or anything, I've just noticed that in general. I've been there, and know how it is...and it sucks.

I love how some of the people on here act like they're perfect and have never done a thing wrong...

Yea ur right. I neverrrr go that fast I was just acting like a dumbass last night. I get what ur saying too. Haha u r totally right about people acting like they haven't done anything wrong.

Rufus
04-15-2007, 12:42 PM
Ok I finally read your story...

...and it sucked.

[C3R] Corey
04-15-2007, 12:45 PM
Ok I finally read your story...

...and it sucked.

As in I didn't write it well or the situation sucked.

Rufus
04-15-2007, 12:52 PM
lol I was just keeding but next time you "get lucky" it should:

a) not look like one giant paragraph

b) have the word "boobs" in it at some point.

[C3R] Corey
04-15-2007, 01:04 PM
lol I was just keeding but next time you "get lucky" it should:

a) not look like one giant paragraph

b) have the word "boobs" in it at some point.

Lmao true true. I'll make sure of it. :tits:

AZDC2
04-15-2007, 01:07 PM
well at least you realized ur mistake bro, that was cool of the cop to let u off like that

Lazieb29
04-15-2007, 01:22 PM
is this your first ticket? cause i think you can take care of it through traffic school. you get to watch a video of some dude that steals a car and falls asleep at the wheel and crashes! crazy shit son! good luck tho

[C3R] Corey
04-15-2007, 01:40 PM
No I got into an accident like a month ago and I went already. So I'm going to have pay a fine.

Lazieb29
04-15-2007, 02:38 PM
dayum! that sucks.

azteamextreme
04-15-2007, 04:59 PM
just drive without a license

boostedrex
04-15-2007, 06:15 PM
carlton my buddy doug just went through the same thing 105 on the 17 never had a ticket before judge said any thing over 100 equals jail time now he s in tent city..... if u go dont tell them u cryed or u will be some ones bitch

lexotic_sc300
04-15-2007, 08:53 PM
all in all this kid learned a lesson .. good for him... glad no one got hurt and 99.86% of us have done this stupid shit too

[C3R] Corey
04-15-2007, 08:54 PM
all in all this kid learned a lesson .. good for him... glad no one got hurt and 99.86% of us have done this stupid shit too

Thank god someone finally gets why I posted this. Thanks bro.

fourstarcivic
04-15-2007, 08:57 PM
probably something like the alive at 25 program i had to do it when i got my big ticket. its a little more thant the video. classroom setting 4 or 8 hour depending on the judge good luck, i hope you dont get anything too severe.

[C3R] Corey
04-15-2007, 09:03 PM
probably something like the alive at 25 program i had to do it when i got my big ticket. its a little more thant the video. classroom setting 4 or 8 hour depending on the judge good luck, i hope you dont get anything too severe.

Me too I hope that it's just a fine. I mean this is my first like real ticket.

dougvtect
04-15-2007, 09:20 PM
I've toped out the integra multiple times on the new 202. You got caught and cried like a little boy. Good Job.

I know I had nothing good to contribute to this post, but this topic should just get locked.

[C3R] Corey
04-15-2007, 09:28 PM
I've toped out the integra multiple times on the new 202. You got caught and cried like a little boy. Good Job.

I know I had nothing good to contribute to this post, but this topic should just get locked.

Why should it get locked? Yea I cried cause I was that scared and resentful for going as fast as I did.

DrewDown
04-15-2007, 09:32 PM
damn that sucks. I can't say I have never gone that fast on public streets. Shoot my car traps 110 in the quarter mile. I rarely do stuff like that though and it's usually just a quick pull and then slow down. But you gotta be prepared to bend over when you take those risks. At least it seems like you learned from it.

F40
04-15-2007, 09:32 PM
I got pulled over for doing the same at 2am on the 202 and got a warning... I'm the lucky one.

[C3R] Corey
04-15-2007, 09:35 PM
damn that sucks. I can't say I have never gone that fast on public streets. Shoot my car traps 110 in the quarter mile. I rarely do stuff like that though and it's usually just a quick pull and then slow down. But you gotta be prepared to bend over when you take those risks. At least it seems like you learned from it.
Yea I did learn from this and all today when I was driving I only drove the speed limit.
I got pulled over for doing the same at 2am on the 202 and got a warning... I'm the lucky one.
Yea u are lucky.

Daddy_Digital
04-15-2007, 09:57 PM
yea u got lucky homie. go do traffic school, and be careful.

[C3R] Corey
04-15-2007, 09:59 PM
yea u got lucky homie. go do traffic school, and be careful.

I can't go to traffic school cause I went already for my accident.

Neebs
04-15-2007, 10:28 PM
You're one crazy S.O.B..lol

[C3R] Corey
04-15-2007, 10:30 PM
You're one crazy S.O.B..lol

Haha yea I was being crazy but hey isn't everyone at sometime or another.

teemfedx
04-15-2007, 11:52 PM
you must be watching this thread like a new born baby, you've responded to every comment...

tickets and court shit usually work themselves out...g/l with all the bull-shit though...

Icebox
04-16-2007, 01:10 AM
this is why you just dont stop

DrewDown
04-16-2007, 01:13 AM
this is why you just dont stop

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that's bad advice.

Chinky
04-16-2007, 08:06 AM
lol when i saw this title i thought he got laid for the first time or something... hahaha lol

my girl cries when she gets pulled over. it works wonders. all i do i put my sunglesses on and look forward. don't even acknowledge anything else.

boostedrex
04-16-2007, 11:40 AM
off topic but hows the sol

I Hate Import Cars
04-16-2007, 10:26 PM

HOLY SHIT THAT'S FUNNY! I LOVE that I'm not the only one here who hates, HATES when they see bad grammar. I should buy Rufus Filibertos. Or I should put my English major to work and drop out of the fucking BANK SCENE!!!

I Hate Import Cars
04-16-2007, 10:29 PM
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that's bad advice.

Ya good call, man. Good call.

[C3R] Corey
04-17-2007, 06:46 AM
off topic but hows the sol

It's aight. I should be selling it soon.

Mike
04-17-2007, 09:09 AM
I was balling like a little newborn baby.
Fuck u fucko. I said that I wasn't thinking and I felt bad for going that fast I was just trying to keep up and follow my friends so that we wouldn't get seperated. Plus there was no one if front of us and I was in the carpool lane. There were no cars for the next two lanes to the right of me. So shut up before u talk shit bitch.

You know, I don't think you are allowed to act like a hardass on a forum after you openly admitted to crying like a baby, lol.

[C3R] Corey
04-17-2007, 09:26 AM
I wasn't acting like a hardass. It was just that he didn't know what happened and I already felt bad for doing what I did. So his comment just pissed me off.

illwill
04-17-2007, 11:08 AM
He didn't go to jail because he's a minor.

Everyone please stop with the hypocrisy. Everyone on here speeds. Everyone on here has traveled over the posted speed limit this week. Deny that if you want.

We don't need to read that you cried, keep that to yourself.

Criminal speeding will not mean that you automatically recieve a 90 day suspension.

You must acrue enough points.

Driving @ 110 m.ph. will not endanger someone. Endangering someone is a circumstantial term. If you were not there, then you don't know the circumstances. S.T.F.U.:hithead:

[C3R] Corey
04-17-2007, 10:19 PM
He didn't go to jail because he's a minor.

Everyone please stop with the hypocrisy. Everyone on here speeds. Everyone on here has traveled over the posted speed limit this week. Deny that if you want.

We don't need to read that you cried, keep that to yourself.

Criminal speeding will not mean that you automatically recieve a 90 day suspension.

You must acrue enough points.

Driving @ 110 m.ph. will not endanger someone. Endangering someone is a circumstantial term. If you were not there, then you don't know the circumstances. S.T.F.U.:hithead:

Thanks u so fuckin much will for understanding. Finally someone sums it up.