PDA

View Full Version : it's ironic... don't ya think?

Chinky
04-17-2007, 10:32 AM
dood not coo

so i work at this behavioral health clinic and people come him also to fulfill probation/parole requirements. so anyway this kid comes in, he is 15 yrs old. he is on probabtion. has a real hard ass attitude. thinks he's all bad n shit. so anyway he was sent here by his PO.

so i sit down and his mom is signing some enrollment forms n shit. i ask him a couple questions but he really don't want to answer. but needs to succesful enroll and begin his treatment plan. so i'm like what ever coo lil kid. a lot of the times this happens and they just leave and then deal with there PO.

anyway i was like fuck this kid. i was gonna tell my supervisor so she could call his PO and i could get rid of him. turns out that if he doesn't enroll with us today that he will go straight to juvenile hall. my supervisor tells me no u can't let him leave with out enrolling.

so i go back to my office sit and talk with the kid for a while just about bull shit. he says he's into hondas too. so i was cool this kid is def worth helping out. sharing interests always make people wanna help others more, u know we are the same kinda people. anyway so his mom is there and i noticed he missed a question on some of the forms he has to fill out. it's the "what are you here for" question. so i ask and his mom says he is probation. i'm like duh! but what did he do... and then the words slid out of her mouth

"grand theft auto"

i was like fuck!

so basically i just talked a kid into staying so he could complete this program and keep him out of juvy and back onto the streets :(

sorry doods

end rant i just felt sooooooo betrayed right now

HEADSHOT
04-17-2007, 10:39 AM
nah he probly stole the video game from target.....

Zero
04-17-2007, 10:43 AM

lolz proably right

Rufus
04-17-2007, 10:43 AM
He stole his brothers Go-Ped

HEADSHOT
04-17-2007, 10:45 AM
iwas in a traffic school and there was this guy in there for theft of means. and i instantly armed my car alarm... come to find out the dude stole a golf cart.... lolz

Chinky
04-17-2007, 10:46 AM
iwas in a traffic school and there was this guy in there for theft of means. and i instantly armed my car alarm... come to find out the dude stole a golf cart.... lolz

bwahahahahahahaha

Smoot
04-17-2007, 10:46 AM
Dont worrie about man. He will find out one way or another. I get betrayed all the time at my work too. Just have to treat every perwson the same imo.

Chinky
04-17-2007, 10:47 AM
Dont worrie about man. He will find out one way or another. I get betrayed all the time at my work too. Just have to treat every perwson the same imo.

don't u work with kindy gardeners? lol

HEADSHOT
04-17-2007, 10:48 AM
tell him you could care less if he rots in jew-vy. so he has two options. he either mans up, or bitches out!

honduh_head
04-17-2007, 10:54 AM

doh haha..."who is yo daddy, and what does he do?" <-- haha i love arnold

Smoot
04-17-2007, 10:55 AM

I work at a Elementry School on the NW side, and I was assined to kinders. But I have been transferrred to a difrent school. Not the best set of kids, I have seen. Some fo the worst kids I have ever seen. Kids cuse, smoke, some are having sex. All this under the age of 12. The person I am, and the person I go to work everyday, I try to get the kids to get some good out of their life, and try to get them to see that they can do things. Sometimes you think they will learn, then the next day they are doing the same shit. I think its a BIG uphill battle wiht some kids.

Chinky
04-17-2007, 11:14 AM
I work at a Elementry School on the NW side, and I was assined to kinders. But I have been transferrred to a difrent school. Not the best set of kids, I have seen. Some fo the worst kids I have ever seen. Kids cuse, smoke, some are having sex. All this under the age of 12. The person I am, and the person I go to work everyday, I try to get the kids to get some good out of their life, and try to get them to see that they can do things. Sometimes you think they will learn, then the next day they are doing the same shit. I think its a BIG uphill battle wiht some kids.

damn i fell you. i see kids who are just going down hill all day. sux but good thing u are trying to hel them out :thumbup: for smoot

JDMitation
04-17-2007, 11:21 AM
u let a h0nda thief back on the streets??????? noooooooooooo!

but you know what's ironic? i slept in today and missed my classes cuz i needed some extra shut eye... but then i forgot that construction guys were coming to replace carpet, and they are banginging and drilling away and i cant sleep. should have gone to school!

DJ NeX
04-17-2007, 11:21 AM
The more people that go downhill, the more people that are under you, and less competition above you. RISE UP!

j/k

Save the children.

dr@ke
04-17-2007, 11:22 AM
hey chinky i work at a behavirol heath center on my rez too where do you work and job title? we get kids like this all the time(not the honda theft one's) some just fucked there life's up already and there not even 18 yet!! just sad though but hey it's there life let them fuck it up themselves

Chinky
04-17-2007, 11:24 AM
hey chinky i work at a behavirol heath center on my rez too where do you work and job title? we get kids like this all the time(not the honda theft one's) some just fucked there life's up already and there not even 18 yet!! just sad though but hey it's there life let them fuck it up themselves

yea as long as they don't fuck up my car.

it's la frontera. idk what my job title is. i guess financial officer... idk all i know is i get my own office:smoke:

Neebs
04-17-2007, 11:25 AM

rofl

boostedrex
04-17-2007, 02:58 PM
way to go jk he will fuck upagain, he wasnt good at gta obviously or he wouldnt have gotten caught

HEADSHOT
04-17-2007, 02:59 PM
yeah, he probly didnt realize that the "get rid of cop wanted level" code doesnt work in real life.

Stealthy
04-17-2007, 03:25 PM
LOL..
yeah, he probly didnt realize that the "get rid of cop wanted level" code doesnt work in real life.

hahahaha.. FUnny shit today d0000d..

DJ NeX
04-17-2007, 03:32 PM
werd up!

HEADSHOT
04-17-2007, 03:41 PM
LOL..

hahahaha.. FUnny shit today d0000d..

him and that jdm hatch that wears bullet proof vests..... haha life choices owns.

but i have such a hate for theives.its not a crime drivin by anyhting other then greed. ive been in fights where you get so mad that you cant help but punch fucking lights out. but greed??? come on is there someon that is so greedy that they physically cant controll themselves to not steal something?

Stealthy
04-17-2007, 03:42 PM
him and that jdm hatch that wears bullet proof vests..... haha life choices owns.

but i have such a hate for theives.its not a crime drivin by anyhting other then greed. ive been in fights where you get so mad that you cant help but punch fucking lights out. but greed??? come on is there someon that is so greedy that they physically cant controll themselves to not steal something?

This is very true... Ahh well.. Eventually Karma will catch up..

HEADSHOT
04-17-2007, 03:45 PM
This is very true... Ahh well.. Eventually Karma will catch up..

look i found karma

mooshin
04-18-2007, 05:29 PM
Lock that piece of shit up.

SiR Mikey
04-18-2007, 05:30 PM
look i found karma

Saw II

StateOfMind
04-18-2007, 05:36 PM
look i found karma

Oh! I like the look of karma!