PDA

View Full Version : tuna is gay!!!

HEADSHOT
04-17-2007, 11:13 AM
so im eating tuna to help with my diet.... it works you eat half a can and you are to grossed out to eat any more...

*grabs packet of gum and mouthwash*

any one eat other better tasting healty stuff?

Zero
04-17-2007, 11:15 AM
grilled chicken is good for you....plus they have healthy seasoning you can maninate them in to taste good and its still healthy as fuck....

DXE
04-17-2007, 11:16 AM
you crazy... tuna is my fave

Type - O
04-17-2007, 11:16 AM
dude...i fucking love tuna.

DJ NeX
04-17-2007, 11:18 AM
Just the smell of canned tuna grosses me out.

HEADSHOT
04-17-2007, 11:18 AM
well ive been chowing down on tuna for 6 months.... and i cant take it any longer..

grilled chicken you say??? ill have to find some sort of grilling device.

Chiodos
04-17-2007, 11:19 AM
i donno about just poppin a can of tuna and grubbin...uuhhhhhh but tuna is aight like sanwichs and shit

Chiodos
04-17-2007, 11:19 AM
any seafood helps fool

DJ NeX
04-17-2007, 11:20 AM
George Foreman FTW!

http://www.london-directory.biz/store/images/17482f.jpg

HEADSHOT
imma raise me a lobster......

Chinky
i used to hate. but tuna with mayo pickles carrots celery and the juice from pepperinchines (i know i just fucked the spelling up) is soooooo good

HEADSHOT
George Foreman FTW!

http://www.london-directory.biz/store/images/17482f.jpg

doh. i just took one of those out to the desert and shot it...

HEADSHOT
04-17-2007, 11:21 AM
i used to hate. but tuna with mayo pickles carrots celery and the juice from pepperinchines (i know i just fucked the spelling up) is soooooo good

oh my god dude are you pregnant?

Neebs
04-17-2007, 11:26 AM
BUMBLE BEE TUNA. Tuna is good, but eating it straight isn't.

RhdRicheeee
04-17-2007, 11:26 AM
Yaaaa for tuna!

I like it

Type - O
04-17-2007, 11:55 AM

make me a sandwich hoe!

rushbuster70
04-17-2007, 12:03 PM
i love tuna...sooooo good for you too and cheaper than chicken

eviilboy
04-17-2007, 12:28 PM
Goto sam's club or costco.. and get the cans of chicken. :)

Then make yourself some chicken salad... some light mayo.. and some pickles / celery... YUMMY.

urquidezj
04-17-2007, 12:33 PM
just get lemon pepper, add to your taste, some more lemon and eat it with crackers, shits dope.
or,,,,
if you wanna go teh mexican marisco way, chop tomato, onion, jalapeno, and cilantro, add the tuna, add lemon get some tostadas and add that on top, there u go. BAM!!!
should look like this
http://www.gwiv.com/LasIslasMarias3.jpg

DJ NeX
04-17-2007, 12:38 PM
MMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMM

I sooo want mariscos now!

sssmokin05si
04-17-2007, 12:40 PM
As far as healthy meat, grilled chicken and lean beef all day long.

If you like it, grilled fish is very good for you as well, however I don't eat anything from the ocean.

Chiodos
04-17-2007, 12:43 PM
just get lemon pepper, add to your taste, some more lemon and eat it with crackers, shits dope.

hell ya make that all the time!

if you wanna go teh mexican marisco way, chop tomato, onion, jalapeno, and cilantro, add the tuna, add lemon get some tostadas and add that on top, there u go. BAM!!!
should look like this
http://www.gwiv.com/LasIslasMarias3.jpg

never tried that, gonna have to try that out! mmmmm

boostedrex
04-17-2007, 01:22 PM
chicken of the sea..... is it chicken or is it fish???? :):):)

enigma94
04-17-2007, 01:25 PM
what kind of diet?

sssmokin05si
04-17-2007, 01:50 PM
what kind of diet?

Jenny Craig. ;)

HEADSHOT
04-17-2007, 01:56 PM
what kind of diet?

just a weight loss diet.. low calorie high protein + cardio diet.

4g94 girl
04-17-2007, 01:58 PM
Its good to eat grilled chicken when you are on a diet.. Its not good to do the atkins diets and things that make you completely cut out fat or carbs cause you do need it but not as much as people tend to eat these days.. Just make sure you are eating food that is good for you without high amounts of fat or carbs and dont drink anything that has high fructose corn syrup, its so bad for you..

Type - O
04-17-2007, 01:59 PM
^^^like soda and energy drinks?

HEADSHOT
04-17-2007, 02:01 PM
^^^like soda and energy drinks?

energy drinks are bad for your heart and brain..

4g94 girl
04-17-2007, 02:01 PM
soda has lots of high fructose corn syrup and i never drank an energy drink so i dont know what it contains..

4g94 girl
04-17-2007, 02:04 PM
cardio is really good for you but also wanna make sure that you are working out your whole body, like weight lifting, lunges and lots of crunches.. It makes you build muscles and when you build muscles it helps you burn fat..

HEADSHOT
04-17-2007, 02:04 PM
soda has lots of high fructose corn syrup and i never drank an energy drink so i dont know what it contains..

contents in energy drinks create fermalda-hide(best spelling i could get) and it sits in your brain cavity.

not good right there

HEADSHOT
04-17-2007, 02:06 PM
cardio is really good for you but also wanna make sure that you are working out your whole body, like weight lifting, lunges and lots of crunches.. It makes you build muscles and when you build muscles it helps you burn fat..

true but crunches builds the muscle behind areas where doods get fat the most.. thus giving us a big belly while trying to get into shape.

4g94 girl
04-17-2007, 02:08 PM
but eventually it will make you stomach all nice looking if you keep it up..
and girls will be all over you. LOL

Type - O
04-17-2007, 02:08 PM
ya i knew about soda, just felt like adding it. i NEED to cut the soda out of my life

Type - O
04-17-2007, 02:09 PM
ya i still have my abs....but behind a lil bit of chub. its gay

HEADSHOT
04-17-2007, 02:10 PM
but eventually it will make you stomach all nice looking if you keep it up..
and girls will be all over you. LOL

true.... but it takes a long time though. and getting a bigger belly can be very discouraging and possibly throw you off your diet.. but if you work other muscles like legs arms chest back. you are ok.. then work on stomach when you are a little closer to having the right fat percentage

4g94 girl
04-17-2007, 02:17 PM
yea it sucks when you get discouraged cause then you end up eating all the wrong stuff and end up gaining more fat weight than what you started with.. Also dont get discouraged when you weigh yourself and you gained weight cause its usually the muscle that you are gaining rather than fat..

HEADSHOT
04-17-2007, 02:18 PM
yea it sucks when you get discouraged cause then you end up eating all the wrong stuff and end up gaining more fat weight than what you started with.. Also dont get discouraged when you weigh yourself and you gained weight cause its usually the muscle that you are gaining rather than fat..

truly the best way do di it... if you are trying to loos fat.. the measuring tape around you waist. cause thats where you lose weigth first

4g94 girl
04-17-2007, 02:20 PM
yea or some people go by the way their clothes fit them but basically its the same thing..
Hey meal replacement shakes are good for you but sometimes dont taste so good but you can get some good ones depending on what you like..

Type - O
04-17-2007, 02:20 PM
are those protien bars ok. i forget the name but i get it at Qt and it pretty big and in a red wrapper. but are they ok in general

HEADSHOT
04-17-2007, 02:21 PM
yea or some people go by the way their clothes fit them but basically its the same thing..
Hey meal replacement shakes are good for you but sometimes dont taste so good but you can get some good ones depending on what you like..

just gotta watch the calorie content in them... and bee sure that you need a meal when you actuall have one... i laugh everytime i see someone eat a meal then have a supplement shake. they basically just had dessert with their meal

ef9sleeper
04-17-2007, 02:22 PM
Hey bro if you want any not so healthy weight-loss tips pm me.

ef9sleeper
04-17-2007, 02:23 PM
I wrestled for 6 years and had to pull alot of weight.

blkmrkt
04-17-2007, 02:26 PM
tuna is gay
raw diet for me

4g94 girl
04-17-2007, 02:27 PM
yea that is some funny shit, but you do need to eat every 2-4 hours even if its just a small snack to keep your motabolism going.. Yes alot of those meal replacements do have a high calorie content..

Most protien bars have alot of calories so I dont eat them, and also they taste like shit..LOL

Type - O
04-17-2007, 02:27 PM
i think the bars taste great...call me crazy

4g94 girl
04-17-2007, 02:28 PM
I guess I have only ate the nasty ones cause my bf likes some of them also..

Type - O
04-17-2007, 02:30 PM
so what do you suggest for acutal food to eat

eviilboy
04-17-2007, 02:35 PM
ya i knew about soda, just felt like adding it. i NEED to cut the soda out of my life

I did..

Lost 20lbs. ;)

I've also completely cut out fast food from my diet.

I just went back on atkins.. to drop a few pounds. :)

In two weeks I can lose 20lbs.

4g94 girl
04-17-2007, 02:36 PM
for meat try grilled chicken and fish, nothing fried.. Eat vegetables and fruit not to much fruit cause some fruit contains high amounts of sugar.. To snack on, pretzels are really good for you, light and fit yogart is good, certian cereals.. Just make sure you are checking your labels when you shop for food..

HEADSHOT
04-17-2007, 02:38 PM
yea that is some funny shit, but you do need to eat every 2-4 hours even if its just a small snack to keep your motabolism going.. Yes alot of those meal replacements do have a high calorie content..

Most protien bars have alot of calories so I dont eat them, and also they taste like shit..LOL

some people do have the mentality that calories is a bad thing. you just need to make sure you use them via exercise and daily activities. calories that dont get used turn to bulk weight or fat.

4g94 girl
04-17-2007, 02:42 PM
I agree calories are not a bad thing but like you said you do need to make sure you are working out to burn those calories and make sure when you work out you keep your heart rate up to burn more calories, cant just jump on a treadmill and walk.. Also when you work out you have more energy through the day and you feel better.. Even if a person thinks they dont need to lose weight it is still good to work out and stay healthy..

HEADSHOT
04-17-2007, 02:48 PM
I agree calories are not a bad thing but like you said you do need to make sure you are working out to burn those calories and make sure when you work out you keep your heart rate up to burn more calories, cant just jump on a treadmill and walk.. Also when you work out you have more energy through the day and you feel better.. Even if a person thinks they dont need to lose weight it is still good to work out and stay healthy..

our bodies were designed to survive extreme hardship situations. like hunting our food in the winter wearing loain clothes just to get enough to eat maybe a fist sized portion of food every day if we are lucky. nowadays its not all that demanding on our bodies but our genetics still think that way. we simply werent designed to work in an office

4g94 girl
04-17-2007, 02:50 PM
yea thats why some chics that work where i do have these huge ass thighs and ass and fat hanging off them, cause they dont try to eat right and stay fit..

DJ NeX
04-17-2007, 02:54 PM
I believe that is called the Mushroom look. Its a new fad that alot of UofA chicks are hooked on.

HEADSHOT
04-17-2007, 02:55 PM
yea thats why some chics that work where i do have these huge ass thighs and ass and fat hanging off them, cause they dont try to eat right and stay fit..

its so weird that girls have weight around thighs. and guys get it around the stomach. places were the opposite sex find most sexually appealing.

hmmmmmm

4g94 girl
04-17-2007, 02:56 PM
yea basically.. thats to good tho..LOL..
I swear if i get like that i wanna be shot..LOL

4g94 girl
04-17-2007, 02:57 PM
I think thick guys are supppper hot, just as long as they are not super fat..

HEADSHOT
04-17-2007, 02:57 PM
yea basically.. thats to good tho..LOL..
I swear if i get like that i wanna be shot..LOL

im strangley compelled to go to the gym today.

jedediahd
04-17-2007, 03:04 PM
i looked at the business card, thats the only number I have for the gym, not sure why its not working.....just tell me what day you want to come in, and we can get it figured out from there

4g94 girl
04-17-2007, 03:06 PM
I usually go to the gym mon- thur, cause the weekends and fridays are super busy for me so its kind of hard but I would like to go more..

HEADSHOT
04-17-2007, 03:08 PM
i looked at the business card, thats the only number I have for the gym, not sure why its not working.....just tell me what day you want to come in, and we can get it figured out from there

you wouldnt happen to be going their toady by anychance? the place is on my way home from work.

Stealthy
04-17-2007, 03:15 PM
Dude, homemade mayo, and grilled chicken breast.. You can make a chicken salad/chix salad sandwich. Homemade Cesar salad, fettuccini alfredo from scratch, whatever you want..

blkmrkt
04-17-2007, 03:23 PM
yeah but thats not healthy!

Stealthy
04-17-2007, 03:32 PM
yeah but thats not healthy!

The first part is.. Maybe not the pasta part though, lol..

HEADSHOT
04-17-2007, 03:47 PM
The first part is.. Maybe not the pasta part though, lol..

dude i dont even wanna know what your " home made mayo" is.

Stealthy
04-17-2007, 03:54 PM
dude i dont even wanna know what your " home made mayo" is.

Dickhead, I go to SCI... lol.. I can make some shit, so can blkmrkt.

HEADSHOT
04-17-2007, 03:57 PM

yeah i know a chick that goes there.... ill never eat her cheescake again tho..... lol jk man i seen pics of you ballin cuisine....

Owens
04-17-2007, 04:04 PM
so im eating tuna to help with my diet.... it works you eat half a can and you are to grossed out to eat any more...

Its all about mixing it. I'm eating tuna and other things because I'm trying to become healthier because I'm working out on a strict plan.

If your going to eat it right out of the can (which I do as a snack) mix in some BBQ sauce, or any other sauce of your choice. Don't worry too much about calorie consumption, mixing in a spoonful of BBQ sauce won't really affect anything in terms of calories.

If your diet is calling for a certian amount of veggies, you can buy a can of veggies for like 47 cents, put in just a little butter, little bit of salt, and pepper and your tuna and microwave it in a bowl and it's pretty good.

You could always go the route our parents did by mixing in Tuna with Mac N Cheese, or any type of cuisine, just substitute it for chicken, or any other meat. It's also pretty good in a salad too. When I put tuna in my salad, I can hardly taste it when I put in some Italian dressing. Grilled Tuna and cheese and egg-white sandwich is good for breakfast too. I've got a pretty good recipe for tuna pizza's too if you want it.

jedediahd
04-17-2007, 04:10 PM
I am not going to train today, I only worked a half day cuz i felt like shit, if i feel better tomorrow, i will be in, Santino wont be back until tomorrow anyway

HEADSHOT
04-17-2007, 04:12 PM
I am not going to train today, I only worked a half day cuz i felt like shit, if i feel better tomorrow, i will be in, Santino wont be back until tomorrow anyway

imma try the number on my cellphone on my way home just for shits and giggles. sometime the phone here doesnt work right

blkmrkt
04-17-2007, 04:38 PM
well theres a difference bewteen fresh and healthy! Cream for the pasta isnt good on a diet and the amount of fat in mayo isnt great for you either. Doesnt matter if its good fat! Fat is fat when you are on a diet!

urquidezj
04-17-2007, 04:41 PM
forgot to mention. nutritionist told me that tuna had a small or medium, can't remember, amount of mercury. so everyday eating is not adviced.
on to weight loss. man this has been a long life battle that I am losing. I am 5'11 I weigh 292.... I can't seem to lose any I can't stop drinking soda liike I'm adicted, tortilla damn I can't leave that because food without tortilla is pointless. it just sucks I don't know what to do.

HEADSHOT
04-17-2007, 04:42 PM
forgot to mention. nutritionist told me that tuna had a small or medium, can't remember, amount of mercury. so everyday eating is not adviced.
on to weight loss. man this has been a long life battle that I am losing. I am 5'11 I weigh 292.... I can't seem to lose any I can't stop drinking soda liike I'm adicted, tortilla damn I can't leave that because food without tortilla is pointless. it just sucks I don't know what to do.

gastric bypass?

Stealthy
04-17-2007, 04:46 PM
well theres a difference bewteen fresh and healthy! Cream for the pasta isnt good on a diet and the amount of fat in mayo isnt great for you either. Doesnt matter if its good fat! Fat is fat when you are on a diet!

Fat shmat.. It taste good.

eviilboy
04-17-2007, 04:49 PM

I know how it feels.

I went on atkins 4 years ago.. and lost 140lbs in the course of a year.

It's not the smartest diet to stay on for life.. but you can use it to drop weight quickly and then alter your diet to be healthier once you've lost the weight.

EvolEvo
04-17-2007, 04:50 PM
Dude. Buy BSN Synthia 6 fine whey protein. In vanilla ( i say Synthia 6 because it mixes without any clumps. It comes in the dark red canister with shiny foil type packaging)
Heres a link http://www.bsnonline.net/products/products_expanded.php?id=834266006205
Quaker instant light maple and brown sugar oatmeal
and canned peaches.

Then in a blender mix one scoop of the Synthia 6, 1 measuring cup of water, 1 packet of oatmeal, and half a can of sliced peaches(dont pour in the sugar water.)

Its called the Peach cobbler, and its good as fuck

Its a low fat, low calorie protein shake that will keep you full for 3-4 hours plus its healthy, and its got the whey protein for your working out and stuff.

Or you can mix
1scoop of vanilla whey
1 measuring cup or Orange juice
1/2 measuring cup of low fat vanilla yogurt

shit tastes EXACTLY like an orange dreamsicle, and its low in fat, and extremly low in carbs.

Both of those are pre-workout, and early morning shakes though. DO NOT take them late at night or post workout.

Also try taking carnitine..but only take carnitine while your following a workout routine, and take at least 500mg 45-60min before doing your workout. Its a good fat burner, and a healthy one for your heart.

Eat a balanced diet. Dont cut out carbs, but do some research as to which carbs are good to eat at what times of the day. Doing atkins diets only leads to weight gain again when you break down and eat pasta, or have that donut in the office that morning...know what I mean. I eat tuna out of the can too, I throw some lemon juice on it..it helps a shit ton too.

Also. Do your cardio after lifting, it helps spot reduce body fat in places you worked out, including your abs.

Ive been going to the gym at least 4 times a week for the last 3 months, and have been reading the shit out of fitness magazines, and speaking with a friend thats a personal trainer. Best thing he told me is this.

Say you weigh 200lbs and you diet and exercise like crazy down to 100lbs.....then you eat like a pig for a few months. You ballon right back up to 200 lbs because thats where your body remembers you being. It only knows 200lbs and 100lbs. Lose weight slowly, and controlled while eating a healthy balanced diet, and every once and awhile eat some shit you KNOW is bad for you, like a bacon double western from Carls Jr(damn that shit is good) so along the way your body learns a stopping point. Its not fool proof, but it helps a little. That doesnt mean eat a bacon double western everyday for a week but every now and again eat something you enjoy. It helps you stay on your diet, and after you eat that big ass greasy burger, and fuck up all the work you did for the 2 days previous, you'll feel like an asshole, and hit the gym hard again.

Just my .02

HEADSHOT
04-17-2007, 04:52 PM
Dude. Buy BSN Synthia 6 fine whey protein. In vanilla ( i say Synthia 6 because it mixes without any clumps. It comes in the dark red canister with shiny foil type packaging)
Heres a link http://www.bsnonline.net/products/products_expanded.php?id=834266006205
Quaker instant light maple and brown sugar oatmeal
and canned peaches.

Then in a blender mix one scoop of the Synthia 6, 1 measuring cup of water, 1 packet of oatmeal, and half a can of sliced peaches(dont pour in the sugar water.)

Its called the Peach cobbler, and its good as fuck

Its a low fat, low calorie protein shake that will keep you full for 3-4 hours plus its healthy, and its got the whey protein for your working out and stuff.

Or you can mix
1scoop of vanilla whey
1 measuring cup or Orange juice
1/2 measuring cup of low fat vanilla yogurt

shit tastes EXACTLY like an orange dreamsicle, and its low in fat, and extremly low in carbs.

Both of those are pre-workout, and early morning shakes though. DO NOT take them late at night or post workout.

Also try taking carnitine..but only take carnitine while your following a workout routine, and take at least 500mg 45-60min before doing your workout. Its a good fat burner, and a healthy one for your heart.

Eat a balanced diet. Dont cut out carbs, but do some research as to which carbs are good to eat at what times of the day. Doing atkins diets only leads to weight gain again when you break down and eat pasta, or have that donut in the office that morning...know what I mean. I eat tuna out of the can too, I throw some lemon juice on it..it helps a shit ton too.

Also. Do your cardio after lifting, it helps spot reduce body fat in places you worked out, including your abs.

Ive been going to the gym at least 4 times a week for the last 3 months, and have been reading the shit out of fitness magazines, and speaking with a friend thats a personal trainer.

and your results?

stockls tadd
04-17-2007, 07:34 PM
my dad lost 84 pounds on a grilled chicken with lemon juice and water diet.

sssmokin05si
04-17-2007, 08:16 PM
I did..

Lost 20lbs. ;)

I've also completely cut out fast food from my diet.

I just went back on atkins.. to drop a few pounds. :)

In two weeks I can lose 20lbs.

I think we've both commented on this before....but YES, anyone drinking soda and wanting to lose weigh, DO IT. I quit soda, fast food, and every night drinking in high school and dropped 28 pounds. NOT bad considering I weighed 168, down to 140. I had a good gut on my but was skinny elsewhere.

I need to cut out fast food again completely. I don't eat it much, but damn. It tastes horrible, and it's horrible for me...I don't get why I ever even do it.

I drink tonssss of water since I cut off the soda though...

eviilboy
04-17-2007, 09:17 PM
I think we've both commented on this before....but YES, anyone drinking soda and wanting to lose weigh, DO IT. I quit soda, fast food, and every night drinking in high school and dropped 28 pounds. NOT bad considering I weighed 168, down to 140. I had a good gut on my but was skinny elsewhere.

I need to cut out fast food again completely. I don't eat it much, but damn. It tastes horrible, and it's horrible for me...I don't get why I ever even do it.

I drink tonssss of water since I cut off the soda though...

I drink lots of water... and iced tea.

Sometimes I'll throw in some Simply Orange juice or Simply Lemonade.. (all natural.. no extracts or refined sugar)... good shit. :)

*inFamous*
04-17-2007, 09:22 PM
Just to make you feel better, i ate SO much food today and NONE of it was good for me, AND i am topping it off with a batch of homemade brownies!

Stealthy
04-17-2007, 09:27 PM
Just to make you feel better, i ate SO much food today and NONE of it was good for me, AND i am topping it off with a batch of homemade brownies!

Lol.. I kinda did the same thing (minus the brownies)..

lexotic_sc300
04-17-2007, 09:35 PM
well ive been chowing down on tuna for 6 months.... and i cant take it any longer..

grilled chicken you say??? ill have to find some sort of grilling device.

george forman fo0!

The grilling machine...

Hulk Hogan has one to0!

taggart_lumpy
04-17-2007, 09:53 PM
tuna is my favorite

blkmrkt
04-18-2007, 05:40 AM
you make me sick!

what do you weigh? 130 and 5'11

*inFamous*
04-18-2007, 08:07 AM
you make me sick!

what do you weigh? 130 and 5'11

5'10 and 120 hahah i am currently eating ice cream, brownies, and cocao puffs... FOR BREAKFAST yum!

its gonna catch up with me some day, but UNTIL THAT TIME!

sssmokin05si
04-18-2007, 08:11 AM
^^^^ Damn, see, I am skinny too...but I can't eat that junk. Just makes me feel like shit and energy-less. I don't know how you do it.

I need to cut the coffee drinks i've been getting every morning for the past 2 weeks out of my life, but I don't think that will happen until school is out in three weeks.

*inFamous*
04-18-2007, 08:13 AM
^^^^ Damn, see, I am skinny too...but I can't eat that junk. Just makes me feel like shit and energy-less. I don't know how you do it.

I need to cut the coffee drinks i've been getting every morning for the past 2 weeks out of my life, but I don't think that will happen until school is out in three weeks.

I usually make up for it at dinner. Chicken and Beef, thats where its at!

EvolEvo
04-18-2007, 08:32 AM
and your results?

I lost 20 lbs....gained a good amount of muscle though. And went down 4 pant sizes. Ive kinda slacked off the last week and a half though because the wife got really sick, but i should be back in the gym tonight.

At my current pace, I should be at my desired pant size by July.

But my fitness goals are primarlily just that. Fitness goals.

I want to be able to do 30 dead hang pull ups again
Run 3 miles in at the very most 18 minutes
and be able to do 200 crunches in 2 minutes.

Thats a Marine Corps PFT test, and to do ^^that you get 100%. I used to be able to do that, and I want to be able to do that again. The weight loss is just a bonus.

but if I can do it eating a balanced diet with the occaisonal meal thats not exactly good for you, then i did it without sacrificing a whole bunch.

Im going to start running outside for about 30 minutes on my non gym days starting next week. IM currently doing intervals on a treadmill for at least 30 minutes after my lifting in the gym, but I want to do some cardio outside. I do have a long way to go on the cardio. I have to admit. I used to be a really fast runner, but it took allot of work to get there, and I realize it will take a llot of work again.

Dieting, eating right, working out, doing cardio...is all about mental discipline. It your mind that tells you..ahh eat this it'll be okay. If your having a craving for something...like say cake. Ask yourself if a steak and potato sounds good too. If it does that honestly means your hungry thats why you want the cake. Eat a healthy meal, and you'll feel better,a nd you'll start conditioning your mind to help out your body.

Eating every few hours also helps your body remain anabolic. If you go too long (4hrs) without eating your body becomes catabolic, and your insulin levels go down. Which basically results in your body storing food, instead of burning it.

What I was doing everyday was this.

6:00A.M
1cup (measuring cup) of Shredded Wheat. I had the frosted kind cause damn if im not going to have something tasty for breakfast. Sometimes with milk sometimes without depending on my modd, but always skim milk

8:30 or 9:30 depending how busy I got at work
2 things of string cheese, and maybe an apple

12-1
One of the sandwhiches on whole grain bread I might have made for myself. Usually a turkey sandwhich, or if i had the extra cash I bought a good brand of roast beef. I usually have the sandwhich dry. But if I did put somethign on it, it was usually only mustard, or tabasco. and an orange.

3:00pm

my other sandwhich. and 14 baby carrots

5:00
Id eat an apple because apples are good for natural energy

id be in the gym by 6:00

home by 8

and take 2 scoops of Vanilla Synthia 6 in 12 Oz of water within 30 minutes of my workout. (this goes back to the whole anabolic thing. If you dont get protein into your body immediatly after a workout, your body will scavenege off of other muscle to repair the tore down muscle you just worked out.)

Sometimes. i made myself eggs in the morning. Im going to buy egg beaters so I can use one natural egg, and the reest beaters. ONe egg yolk contains 90% of your daily allowable cholestorol(sp?) intake.

If i go to a fast food place. I try to make in Wendys. Get a baked potato with just salt and pepper, and a small chili with cheese. A small chili is only like 250 calories, and it has less than 10 grams of fat. Only 2 of which are saturated.

If I go to Taco Bell. I only get 2 steak Fersca style Taco's. They have 110 less calories and 20 grams of fat less PER TACO than a normal taco supreme.

Get plain gilled chicken sandwhiches with just mustard. Dont eat the bun.

In and Out has a secret menu that has "protein burgers" They come wrapped in lettuce instead of a bun. Get 1 double.

Theres something healthy to eat everywhere. If you feel the need to get a frosty at Wendys get a small every once and awhile. Its not going to kill you, just got to control the cravings.

Hope all of this helps Keep up the good work man. Its a slow, hard, tedious proccess. I know. I have a long way to go too. But Ill get there. So will you.

eviilboy
04-18-2007, 08:50 AM
5'10 and 120 hahah i am currently eating ice cream, brownies, and cocao puffs... FOR BREAKFAST yum!

its gonna catch up with me some day, but UNTIL THAT TIME!

You know.. you can be skinny and still end up with Diabetes, right?

HEADSHOT
04-18-2007, 08:51 AM

he's got some funky jdm worms.

*inFamous*
04-18-2007, 09:05 AM

im actually very hypoglycemic :)

HEADSHOT
04-18-2007, 09:12 AM
im actually very hypoglycemic :)

ravi i saw a little pudge on you this weekend.... :clap: :clap: :clap:

*inFamous*
04-18-2007, 09:14 AM
rofl i probably just ate a baby or something

HEADSHOT
04-18-2007, 09:16 AM
you were eating ice cream this morning????

id believe it if hayden were eating ice cream...you should hook that kid up to electrodes... he could power your entire house.

*inFamous*
04-18-2007, 09:21 AM
he probably could. we dont give him ANY sugar. i think the babysitter may be corrupting that method though (suspicious)

HEADSHOT
04-18-2007, 09:25 AM
he probably could. we dont give him ANY sugar. i think the babysitter may be corrupting that method though (suspicious)

i swear to god.... i dont want to beat him in a video game again.......ever!!!

HEADSHOT
04-18-2007, 09:28 AM
i take redline bitches!

4g94 girl
04-18-2007, 09:40 AM
Do those pills help you any? I have been told that taking pills is not a really good thing to do cause when you stop taking them(cause you eventually have to) you just gain the weight back..

HEADSHOT
04-18-2007, 09:51 AM
Do those pills help you any? I have been told that taking pills is not a really good thing to do cause when you stop taking them(cause you eventually have to) you just gain the weight back..

there arent diet pills. they help your workout by keeping your heart rate in the fat burning zone long after you are done working out. it really just intensifys the work out.

funny story today i hopped on a tread mill and wasnt exact sure what all the guages were.so im jogging. and i think whats my heart rate at? i see a little button that says. cal/hr so im thinking its calorie/heart rate. so i press it thinking its gonna show my heart rate... i almost died when its said 450..... then im like.....ohhh its calories per hour....

whew....

4g94 girl
04-18-2007, 09:57 AM
Ok thats cool, sounds like I need some of those pills... So do you take them right before you work out?
Thats to funny tho.. Most work out machines have the metal things you hold and they give you what your heart rate is..

HEADSHOT
04-18-2007, 10:00 AM
Ok thats cool, sounds like I need some of those pills... So do you take them right before you work out?
Thats to funny tho.. Most work out machines have the metal things you hold and they give you what your heart rate is..

bout twenty minutes before cardio i feel is best.

this shit is great so many times ive come home from a bike ride ready to beat down on somone.. shit makes you feel invincible!!!

4g94 girl
04-18-2007, 10:03 AM
So when I work out I usually do weight lifting and then I do cardio so if I were to get some would it be in my best interest to take them bout 20 min before my whole workout process? Were did you buy them from cause im interested?

HEADSHOT
04-18-2007, 10:09 AM
So when I work out I usually do weight lifting and then I do cardio so if I were to get some would it be in my best interest to take them bout 20 min before my whole workout process? Were did you buy them from cause im interested?

hi health, they arent cheap tho.. lik 50 bucks.. but yeah 20 min before workout.

read directions thoroughly...... take 1 or two at first... you may feel a little funky the first 2-3 days. but i got used to it... the scond time i took them i felt like i was in the matrix

4g94 girl
04-18-2007, 10:22 AM
funky? will it make me feel sick to my stomach cause i cant handle that shit, anything but making me sick to my stomach should be fine or dizzy to cause what if im running on the tread mill i dont wanna fall off..LOL

HEADSHOT
04-18-2007, 10:27 AM
funky? will it make me feel sick to my stomach cause i cant handle that shit, anything but making me sick to my stomach should be fine or dizzy to cause what if im running on the tread mill i dont wanna fall off..LOL

havent had that yet. and im on week 4... but i do notice it makes your stomach a little easier to up set. so stay away from food that usually makes you a little upset. food you should have on a diet anyway. but i havent had a problem yet. not enough to stop exercising.

4g94 girl
04-18-2007, 10:37 AM
O that sucks.. My stomach gets upset really easy already so maybe I should hold off on the pills.. I cant handle the stomach sickness, Im a sissy when it comes to that..

HEADSHOT
04-18-2007, 10:39 AM
O that sucks.. My stomach gets upset really easy already so maybe I should hold off on the pills.. I cant handle the stomach sickness, Im a sissy when it comes to that..

its different for every person.. plus its the season for stomach bugs and shit... being my weight i do take quite a bit of them though.

4g94 girl
04-18-2007, 10:44 AM
Yea I know bout the bug cause I think I have it.. Im so sick right now I feel like barfing everywhere.. Im at work right now to, good thing I have a sit down job cause otherwise I would not be working.. There are alot of people out in my dept today so they dont really want me to go home.. It sucks but atleast i sit down and dont do much

HEADSHOT
04-18-2007, 10:50 AM
a few summers ago i got the bug really bad.. couldnt keep any water down. i lost 22 lbs in 4hours.... now theres a diet.. hell yeah

4g94 girl
04-18-2007, 11:15 AM
I dont like to throw up its so gross even if I was losing weight cause I was sick and throwing up, I would rather be a fatty fat fatterson.. LOL.. I dont know how girls can throw up to make themselves skinny, its just gross and who likes to throw up.. Its super nasty..EWWW

HEADSHOT
04-18-2007, 11:20 AM
I dont like to throw up its so gross even if I was losing weight cause I was sick and throwing up, I would rather be a fatty fat fatterson.. LOL.. I dont know how girls can throw up to make themselves skinny, its just gross and who likes to throw up.. Its super nasty..EWWW

lol.. yeah. who wants to brag rib cage during sex??? id rather grab some nice meaty muscle

Chinky
04-18-2007, 11:21 AM
tuna is gay!!!

ur gay

4g94 girl
04-18-2007, 11:25 AM
yea thats super gross, I would rather it be fat than bones.. LOL

HEADSHOT
04-18-2007, 11:26 AM
ur gay

welllll duh!

4g94 girl
04-18-2007, 11:55 AM
Thats nice!! (sarcastic) LOL

HEADSHOT
04-18-2007, 11:58 AM
imma do a twenty mile bike ride this weeken and see how i do.

sssmokin05si
04-18-2007, 12:03 PM
Redline is SO bad for you.

HEADSHOT
04-18-2007, 12:04 PM
Redline is SO bad for you.

whys that?

4g94 girl
04-18-2007, 12:52 PM
Yea why is it bad? I wanna know to

HEADSHOT
04-18-2007, 12:53 PM
Yea why is it bad? I wanna know to

im sure the answer is heart related health issues, my family has no history of heart conditions. besides it cant get approved by the fda if its bad for you

4g94 girl
04-18-2007, 12:54 PM
yea that might be the reason specialy if it help you keep your heart rate up when working out.. Most likely its a heart issue!

HEADSHOT
04-18-2007, 12:55 PM
yea that might be the reason specialy if it help you keep your heart rate up when working out.. Most likely its a heart issue!

i gots a good heart so i figure ill lose weight a litllbe bit easier while im still young.

Rufus
04-18-2007, 01:01 PM
i take boner pill bitches!

http://i18.tinypic.com/317h9a1.jpg

D00d that stuff can kill you

HEADSHOT
04-18-2007, 01:04 PM
D00d that stuff can kill you

unlike you ... i dont need those.

4g94 girl
04-18-2007, 01:04 PM
yea but make sure you dont take to many tho.. that might be dangerous.. you might have a heart attack or something cause it makes your heart pump..

HEADSHOT
04-18-2007, 01:08 PM
yea but make sure you dont take to many tho.. that might be dangerous.. you might have a heart attack or something cause it makes your heart pump..

last time i checked i need my heart to pump.....

the bottle says to never exceed 6 in a 24hr period..

i usually take 3 maybe 4

4g94 girl
04-18-2007, 01:14 PM
damn thats alot.. wow im not sure thats good tho.. maybe you should consult your doctor bout that.. Yes your heart is suppose to pump but not at super fast rates..

HEADSHOT
04-18-2007, 01:17 PM
damn thats alot.. wow im not sure thats good tho.. maybe you should consult your doctor bout that.. Yes your heart is suppose to pump but not at super fast rates..

it dosnt... at all. i monitored my heart my whole workout. it keeps at a constant like 120-135.. perfect range for fat burning.

4g94 girl
04-18-2007, 01:28 PM
How old are you?

HEADSHOT
04-18-2007, 01:34 PM

eviilboy
04-18-2007, 01:59 PM
im sure the answer is heart related health issues, my family has no history of heart conditions. besides it cant get approved by the fda if its bad for you

Did the FDA actually sign off on them?

I know that lots of times those guys can produce pills and what not.. as long as they don't say the FDA endorses what they claim.

HEADSHOT
04-18-2007, 02:01 PM
Did the FDA actually sign off on them?

I know that lots of times those guys can produce pills and what not.. as long as they don't say the FDA endorses what they claim.

if the fda doesnt sign of on it can it even be sold in america?

illusionsoflife
04-18-2007, 02:07 PM

i did this one time like 5 years ago. i had one can of tuna and one apple a day. and lots of water. i was hungry for 7 days. but i lost 11 lbs. id never do it again though.

4g94 girl
04-18-2007, 02:24 PM

Then your heart rate should be atleast at 130 and the most at 170.. So between 140 and 150 is good for you..

projectaccord
04-18-2007, 02:28 PM
tuna's really good for you man. but it only tastes good with a little mayo. chicken breast, cottage cheese, and yogart are really good for you too. high in protein and low in fat :)

4g94 girl
04-18-2007, 02:50 PM
Sometimes with grilled chicken its dry so you can buy these marinade things in a bottle and they are not bad and they taste deliciouis..YUMMY..

Evil Empire
04-18-2007, 05:07 PM
tuna stinks so fucking good...

EvolEvo
04-19-2007, 04:23 PM
Things like redline, and thermonex, and ripped fuel on increase your bodies thermogenics, by dumping caffiene into your body. take carnitine, yohimbe, argon....its more natural.