PDA

View Full Version : Passenger rear drum draggin

azcrx
04-17-2007, 12:44 PM
I'm not sure if there is an adjustment in the drum itself or not. Like the legends. Also the e-brake isnt the problem. I lost my manual on the move to tucson. was wondering if anyone could give me some pointers on remedying my problem other than .......rear disk swap....or replace drum..

Thanks for the input.

EFdevinlee
03-15-2010, 09:05 PM
I have a drum you can have

ej1freAk
03-15-2010, 11:13 PM
I also have my old drums, u can have them before throw them away. It also have the e-brake cable wit 4 new lugs on one drum

my91hatchbackEF
03-20-2010, 02:58 PM
open it up and make sure all the hardware is nice and tight and also check the drum u might need to replace the drum or shoes....gl

HondaDan
04-09-2010, 10:41 PM
check the springs in the rearbrake assembly they should have plenty of tension, make sure the brake shoes aren't opened too wide you should be able to turn the drum with a very slight drag and pull the drum off with alittle resistance, make sure the drum isnt bent for whatever reason. You haven't rebuilt the wheel cylinder lately have you? if you did make sure you didn't leave any parts in there to block the fluid from retracting. It wouldn't hurt to visually compare the side your having problems with with the opposite side. Hope that helps if you keep having problems then I'll fix it for cheap. LMK