PDA

View Full Version : Heater location in my eg hatch

Bodykit
04-19-2007, 07:51 AM
My heater isn't workin in my hatch so im not sure if i didnt plug something back in when i took the dash out or if it needs replaced so can someone tell or show me the location of it or where the plug in for it would be, thx.

DJ NeX
04-19-2007, 07:55 AM
when you say that the heater isn't working, do you mean that its just blowing regular air at you and not heated air? or Is it not blowing air period? or what. There's a lil cable that runs down from your climate control to the heater core to open it up. You might check to make sure that is attached.

This is located behind the center console to the right.

Bodykit
04-19-2007, 07:58 AM
when you say that the heater isn't working, do you mean that its just blowing regular air at you and not heated air? or Is it not blowing air period? or what. There's a lil cable that runs down from your climate control to the heater core to open it up. You might check to make sure that is attached.

This is located behind the center console to the right.

No it just blows out air but not hot. ok so over by my glove box area?

DJ NeX
04-19-2007, 08:03 AM
not that far over, behind the center console, you know where the cigarette lighter is. there's a thin black cable that hooks onto a little lever.

HEADSHOT
04-19-2007, 08:04 AM
im pretty sure i know why. id bet that the tube from the engine has just been looped back to the motor that or the littl cable that opens the heater box got disconnected from the knob

DJ NeX
04-19-2007, 08:08 AM
Yeah, could be a looped heater hose as well. People do that all the time.

Bodykit
04-19-2007, 08:10 AM
not that far over, behind the center console, you know where the cigarette lighter is. there's a thin black cable that hooks onto a little lever.

Ok so if i was to take out that piece of the console would i be able to see it from there?

Bodykit
04-19-2007, 08:12 AM
im pretty sure i know why. id bet that the tube from the engine has just been looped back to the motor that or the littl cable that opens the heater box got disconnected from the knob

Ok how do i check do the hose and where is it located?

DJ NeX
04-19-2007, 08:14 AM
This should help

Bodykit
04-19-2007, 08:17 AM
This should help

Sweet, thanks dude, i cant see it clearly cuz im on my phone and the screen is to small but ill look when i get home on the computer for sure.

tons123az
06-07-2007, 11:51 PM
im lookin for eg power doors.............can u get them ......let me kno 602 423 5890