PDA

View Full Version : home security

Chinky
04-19-2007, 08:15 AM
well actually apartment car watch for me. anyway i was looking at some home security shit to watch and record the activity around my ride when i am not keeping tabs on it (which is never since it got broken into once already.

does anyone do this? or have a setup they would like to share?

i was looking at these lil night hawk camera's, they are wireless for up to 330 feet run of a 9volt battery and see in the dark, i also believe they record sound.

i was thinking of putting one in actually by the car in a creep spot to see close up and another from my window (3rd floor and can see all) and then running it to a dvd recorded i just picked up. by a couple r-dvd's and run that shit when i sleep. if anything happens. BAM! got the camera. and if nothing happens they are rewriteable so just record again.

i know i need one of those u r being watched by surveliance cameras signs, but my apartment already ok'd me putting them up but will not pay for anything. coo with me!

so does anyone know what those signs say? i know someone posted a picture of one in here some where. i believe it was mooshin. just so i can get a sign made or something.

does this belong here?

Importech Performance
04-19-2007, 08:22 AM
Yes it does belong here, and its a excellent topic at that.

But as soon as I saw that you live in an apt complex...I was like....uhhh that sux. Sorry dude not hating on you, since I know that we all have to start out somewhere, but its just that its an apartment complex aka "come and take my ride complex"

Save up and get a hizzle! Then you can lock it up and survalince the hell out of it!

Chinky
04-19-2007, 08:27 AM
Yes it does belong here, and its a excellent topic at that.

But as soon as I saw that you live in an apt complex...I was like....uhhh that sux. Sorry dude not hating on you, since I know that we all have to start out somewhere, but its just that its an apartment complex aka "come and take my ride complex"

Save up and get a hizzle! Then you can lock it up and survalince the hell out of it!

yea i know. i been trying but it's like everything that i have looked to rent is like sooooo far out of what i would like to spend. i am picky don't wanna live in a dump or struggle. i have been able to find nothing in my area :(

i know lol come take my shit. and i just put my ctr interior in there :(

but luckily the car does not sleep at my apartement but maybe once or twice a week and only on the weekends so i watch out for it like crazy! but the rest of the time it's at my girls house :)

i just want something to watch it for those few days out of the week. and also to watch my girls bike! they tried to bag it the other and i ran down with a big ass bat, but couldn't find them :(

so idk just something to help for now until i can get something better than what i have now as far as living.

lexotic_sc300
04-19-2007, 09:49 AM
my budddy has an alarm in his car that when broken in to it has a tiny camera that looks like an led light and will record whats going on in your car and DOES have night vision....its freakin tight..it sends the video to your email as an mpg i believe...and its also a 2way pager...ill ask em what its called..

stockls tadd
04-19-2007, 09:52 AM
my budddy has an alarm in his car that when broken in to it has a tiny camera that looks like an led light and will record whats going on in your car and DOES have night vision....its freakin tight..it sends the video to your email as an mpg i believe...and its also a 2way pager...ill ask em what its called..

more info please

azteamextreme
04-19-2007, 05:28 PM
me two i want to know what kind it is

advert
04-19-2007, 06:27 PM
you cant record sound. thats a no no.

it violates one freedom of speach.

Chinky
04-19-2007, 08:16 PM
yea more info
you cant record sound. thats a no no.

it violates one freedom of speach.

serious?