PDA

View Full Version : Help with my ex.

tegmister
04-19-2007, 03:28 PM
Ok , so this is going to be a long story, so sit back and relax, grab a Dr. p and begin.

When i was in h.s. I started dating this girl (katie) when i was a junior, she was a freshman. anyways. we start dating , and i really like this girl a lot. we date for a couple months and she is like all wierd around me , so than i break up with her. she cries for me back and im like , na. fuck that. she was immuture and wouldnt act like my gf around people. Anyways, we stop talking for a few months. Later on that year, towards the end , i had started dating a girl named veronica and had been for a few months, well here comes katie and we start talking again. i break up with veronica and start dating katie again. we date all summer of me going to be a senior, her going to be a soph. Anyways, school year starts. we date for about a month into school and than we fight and break it off, we dont talk , AGAIN for a few months, than towards the end of the year. We start takling again , and begin to date for the third time. we date throughout the summer and only one week into my college year. She is a Junior now. and i am a frosh in college. we break up because i didnt call her for 3 days. than comes december of 06. she starts talking to me again and man, am i in love with this girl . anyways , we start talking and she tells me she wans to spend the holidays with me since the previous years, we werent able to . so here i am , dating this girl in december again. I buy her 500 dollars worth of stuff just becuase i love this girl, anyways. school starts again , and she tells me she wants to see other people , and this was like the worst thing that could happen, im so in love with her i couldnt believe her saying that. Its been three months and the other night, she called me , DRUNk. when i answered i was like hello, and she was crying and said "i hate you" and than hung up, since we broke up in Jan of 07 , ive taken flowers and put them on her truck , wrote her a few ESSay messages on myspace , and this girl has yet to talk to me. IM so fucking confused because i know i love her ,but does she love me if this is what she does, i know im emo so go ahead and say it. I love her with all my heart and all these other girls try talking to me and i just end up pushing them away ..

so heres the question. should i stick around and wait for her because i know i love her, or do you guys think that there is such thing as love after love.? I know for a fact i would be willing to stay with her for the rest of my life, do you think she is just confused or what?

here is some pics of her and me.

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j137/tegmister/pic070506_2.jpg
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j137/tegmister/pic070706_5.jpg
its hard because i love this girl so much

Rufus
04-19-2007, 03:31 PM
I don't even need to read that ratsnest of a paragraph. You're young and it's your first truly significant relationship. It was a bitch for all of us to get over, then we realized how many girls out there are REALLY skanks and never looked back. Sure 10 years down the road you'll think about what it would be like to bang her again, but alas, it will never happen.

HEADSHOT
04-19-2007, 03:31 PM
you gotta go after the one you love man....

then stick her with a dildo!

bmxican
04-19-2007, 03:32 PM
lets just say...... I had sex with katie too

SpitFireMS
04-19-2007, 03:32 PM
goddamn, is it valentines day up on AZHT or what?!?! just kidding man, no offense to you.

matters of the heart are delicate yes, but...

FUCK THIS B.

why are you putting up with someone who would do that to you constantly? sounds like she's addicted to drama, and as hard as it may be, you'll be better off in the long run to cut the line. may take time and some emo tears, but you'll survive.

sorry if that's too brutal and straightforward, it comes with age.

bmxican
04-19-2007, 03:33 PM
Don't take the previous comment seriously. I think she is using you more than anything man. I can't believe you spend all that money on her while your in school. College for that! Screw that buy shit for yourself man!!

tegmister
04-19-2007, 03:33 PM
lets just say...... I had sex with katie too

haha, you wish man , i am the ONLY GUY she has ever kissed. let alone did more with. and IM not saying what we did cough cough everything , because thats how i got into trouble last time.

tegmister
04-19-2007, 03:35 PM
I Know i spent a lot on her, dood. ide have like 20 bucks left, and i would still manage to take us out to dinner, no joke. I know its like i KNOw this feeling is real and fucking it seriously sucks. idk what to do if she just leaves my life forever.

HEADSHOT
04-19-2007, 03:35 PM
you always lose the first that you love..

proven fact mang

tegmister
04-19-2007, 03:38 PM
you always lose the first that you love..

proven fact mang

shit. i hope not. im kinda like waiting for her to come back, but this time , idk if she will .

HEADSHOT
04-19-2007, 03:39 PM
ive been waiting for over a year for mine to come back. you gotta move on son.

tegmister
04-19-2007, 03:41 PM
well how come your waiting than.

YewllowDA
04-19-2007, 03:43 PM
ive been in this situation before....had that feeling .........but it took me a while to forget it....maybe its not that serious so.and i just move on...and find somebody else

HEADSHOT
04-19-2007, 03:43 PM
well how come your waiting than.

cause im stupid.

tegmister
04-19-2007, 03:44 PM
im trying really hard man. talking to other bitches just doesnt work for me man. its like icant because i think of katie.

Chiodos
shit. i hope not. im kinda like waiting for her to come back, but this time , idk if she will .

whatever happens happens for a reason man

my first girlfriend i thought we were gonna be together for life and then she broke up with me.......about 4 years pass we start dating again and now i married her:blunt:

tegmister
cause im stupid.

well im stupid to, and being stupid for this girl is worth it , trust me.

Rufus
04-19-2007, 03:45 PM
Hey, listen to me. You have a whole world of fucked up people at your disposal for you to come in contact with and learn what you want and what you DON'T want. Right now you know what you don't want to lose, because you're comfortable. You have no clue what works for you until you learn what doesn't. Fact is, you're not even done yet BECOMING you. Get out into the world and take the risk that there isn't someone there that you've known for years. I promise you she will if you don't.

tegmister
04-19-2007, 03:45 PM

my first girlfriend i thought we were gonna be together for life and then she broke up with me.......4 years pass we start dating again and now i married her:blunt:

see, this is what i want man.

FUK JDM
04-19-2007, 03:46 PM
Theres nothing wrong with being emo man.

"If you love something let it go, If it comes back to you it was yours, If it doesnt it never was"...

With that being said, I'd say move on with you life but never forget her. Dont let her stop you from meeting new people (girls) If you really know you love her then you just need to wait and see what she has to offer. You cant make someone want to be with you, Only they can control that part. Whatever you do, Do not let this stop you from doing certain things, continue lliving life as is and enjoy what you have, If you sit and moan about it you will regret it later on in life.

Chiodos
04-19-2007, 03:47 PM
see, this is what i want man.
it dont always happen that way though man...expect the worst and hope for the best

Rufus
04-19-2007, 03:47 PM
Sometimes you don't know what the "best" is.....

Chiodos
04-19-2007, 03:48 PM
"If you love something let it go, If it comes back to you it was yours, If it doesnt it never was"...

:clap: x10298730192783

HEADSHOT

i truly believe that shit just happens.

if you can dude keep in touch with this chick. remember you got a long way to go before you die.

you never know what might happen. but in the meantime quit being emo and hump some bitches

imm0rtal
you gotta go after the one you love man....Agreed with this part. If you love her go after her. But really, it sounds like you are just hung up on this girl and that is being misconstrued into love. You 21 yet? If so, I bet we could pick up some hotties down on 4th :blunt:

But to me, it sounds like she is pretty immature, which I guess is to be expected given her age. It sounds to me like she has a lot of growing up to do, and I would suggest you tell her this now and risk being the asshole than let her find it out the hard way. She'll probably thank you in the end :thumbup:

tegmister
Hey, listen to me. You have a whole world of fucked up people at your disposal for you to come in contact with and learn what you want and what you DON'T want. Right now you know what you don't want to lose, because you're comfortable. You have no clue what works for you until you learn what doesn't. Fact is, you're not even done yet BECOMING you. Get out into the world and take the risk that there isn't someone there that you've known for years. I promise you she will if you don't.

you think she will move on without me? and ya. i just really want to meet someone who was like her, idk . i just feel like i got used to her. or something. idk.

btw. nothing will hurt my feelings, thanks rufus for giving me your opinion. i really dont have friend to talk to about this, i gave my friends up when i started dating her. She WAS my everything. so thanks for any help you guys can give out. AZHT is my family. (most of you guys :) )

91DA9
04-19-2007, 03:50 PM
Ok what I want you to do is when you get in your car today, immediately turn the station to 101.5 - Tom Lykis show. He's a douchebag, yes, but there is still a lot of truth through all the asshole remarks. Stop spending money on this chick. It's pointless. You lost her, move on. I'm speaking from experience. Also, why are you dating this chick(or trying to anyway) when she is a junior in high school and you're a freshman in college? Which school do you go to? I want you to do yourself a favor. Hop in your car, go spend some money on yourself. Clothes, haircut, whatever, doesn't matter. Get yourself looking good, and cruise down to ASU area tomorrow night. Take some friends if you feel up to it. Cruise the dorms, whatever, just enjoy the scenery. You start talking to some other girls who are in their early 20's I guarantee you'll forget all about this dumb slut.

Rufus
04-19-2007, 03:51 PM
you think she will move on without me? and ya. i just really want to meet someone who was like her, idk . i just feel like i got used to her. or something. idk.

btw. nothing will hurt my feelings, thanks rufus for giving me your opinion. i really dont have friend to talk to about this, i gave my friends up when i started dating her. She WAS my everything. so thanks for any help you guys can give out. AZHT is my family. (most of you guys :) )

Yes she will man. I was in your EXACT shoes when I was 23 after a 5 year relationship. We still talk occasionally and you know what? Now that I look at what we had, it was just a young relationship and, furthermore, I'm happier NOT dating her.

Neebs
To be honest, you should've moved on from the first break up. Clearly she doesn't know what she wants.

Chiodos
give her a lil space and time! dont push her away just give her time to think! and go out and do your own thing have some fun

tegmister
04-19-2007, 03:52 PM
Agreed with this part. If you love her go after her. But really, it sounds like you are just hung up on this girl and that is being misconstrued into love. You 21 yet? If so, I bet we could pick up some hotties down on 4th :blunt:

But to me, it sounds like she is pretty immature, which I guess is to be expected given her age. It sounds to me like she has a lot of growing up to do, and I would suggest you tell her this now and risk being the asshole than let her find it out the hard way. She'll probably thank you in the end :thumbup:

the thing is is I AM TRYING , i WANT her to know that i havent given up on her and that i will love her forever. I just dont want to give up but its hard when she kinda gave up on me already.. like i said, from another persons point of view, she seems like easy to get over. but from mine, i kwno how she is . this girl practically lived with me. i saw her everyday and there wasnt a moment that passed where i didnt see her.

Chiodos
04-19-2007, 03:53 PM
so much good advice here!!

Neebs
04-19-2007, 03:54 PM
You're both confused.

Rufus
04-19-2007, 03:55 PM
Ok what I want you to do is when you get in your car today, immediately turn the station to 101.5 - Tom Lykis show..

Ugh more Lykis preaching. I tried listening but the guy is dick. Just go have fun, nobody can call you out for doing what you feel is best for you. Growing up you'll ask people for their opinions a lot. One day, a day will come that you feel strong enough about your own choices from experience that you won't HAVE to ask other people. I bet you in a year you'll go "I can't believe I started a THREAD about that". Fuck man, I wrote my Ex an 11 page letter. Seriously, I look back and laugh and pray she threw that fucking thing away. lol

This is all part of growing up, but you need to learn to be strong enough to have a world in front of you with NO storybook ending. Welcome to making your own destiny. Now go out there, figure out who you are, and have some fucking fun.

YewllowDA
04-19-2007, 03:55 PM
cant sleep, cant eat, cant feel that youre life's worth , the more you try not to think about it , the more it gets in to you.
its unhealthy

tegmister
04-19-2007, 03:56 PM
shit there is a lot of good shit here, but it comes from both sides so im getting confused

Rufus
04-19-2007, 03:57 PM
...and don't push her away. Let her know that it takes time to get over things and that healing process may very well mean that she can't be in your life for awhile. THAT is the single most mature thing you can do because shifting that energy into hate is so much easier to do. She IS entitled to her own life with OR without you, as you are.

Growing up is a mutherfucker isn't it?

Rufus
04-19-2007, 03:58 PM
shit there is a lot of good shit here, but it comes from both sides so im getting confused

I am intelligent, I am insightful, and in 5 years I bet my life that you will understand.

tegmister
04-19-2007, 03:58 PM
Shit, i cant eat for shit, i smoke now :( , (not a reason to blaim it on , but its the truth) cars is THE ONLY thing that keeps my mind off her.

Chiodos
04-19-2007, 03:59 PM
...and don't push her away. Let her know that it takes time to get over things and that healing process may very well mean that she can't be in your life for awhile. THAT is the single most mature thing you can do because shifting that energy into hate is so much easier to do. She IS entitled to her own life with OR without you, as you are.

Growing up is a mutherfucker isn't it?

x2 good shit dallas!

HEADSHOT
04-19-2007, 03:59 PM
give her a lil space and time! dont push her away just give her time to think! and go out and do your own thing have some fun

wurd.

i give my ex nothing but space... when we do talk its usually a good conversation. i know that ill always be there for her cause im not a hard ass like many people are out there... i usually cant listen to tom lykis cause his views about women, though maybe true, i would rather not believe him. if she comes back like she did in the past just tell her what you want from her and always be sure you are on top in the relationship if it happens. you certainly dont wanna be here on azht with another thread like this do you?

move on. but that dosent mean you have to marry the next girl you see. you may even become a better person for it and have a better understaning of women.( i said better, you will never understand women) that will prepare you for her, or other women..

cause i can tell you. she is gonna have to do the same thing. do you think she is gonna have a lasting relationship with another guy acting like that?

Neebs
04-19-2007, 04:00 PM
So I guess this girl is worth all the trouble..

tegmister
I am intelligent, I am insightful, and in 5 years I bet my life that you will understand.

shit, i havent talked to her or done anything to her for alike a month , a month ago. i put a card with a flower on her truck saying i miss her. she didnt say shit about it, she told people it was "creepy" .

wtf. she s lying , she always thought that stuff was cute, now all of a sudden its creepy?

Rufus
....and bang ALL the women you've ever jerked off to. Redheads, Brunettes, Midgets, and anything else you may have an interest in. All yours buddy.

bmxican
04-19-2007, 04:01 PM
go take a HUGE dump to relieve yourself.

jägermeister
man you're like what...20 at the most? In college! Go out and get some strange ass, meet new people. Before you know you'll forget about Candace...or whatever the fuck her name is.

Think of it this way, here you are probably losing sleep over this, all the meanwhile she probably doesn't give you a second thought throughout her day. It's obviously not a big deal to her so why should you make such an issue of it. Let it go. We have no way of controlling the outcome of our wants, desires and problems. That's life. You just live it, and do it to the fullest.

YewllowDA
not knowing the truth ,will make you go crazy......

Rufus
shit, i havent talked to her or done anything to her for alike a month , a month ago. i put a card with a flower on her truck saying i miss her. she didnt say shit about it, she told people it was "creepy" .

wtf. she s lying , she always thought that stuff was cute, now all of a sudden its creepy?

My girl told me "I hate to see you like this", I was like "bitch, you MADE me like this!" lol

She's just in a different world right now homey. It's hard not to take it personal, but you have to resist.

tegmister
04-19-2007, 04:03 PM
wurd.

i give my ex nothing but space... when we do talk its usually a good conversation. i know that ill always be there for her cause im not a hard ass like many people are out there... i usually cant listen to tom lykis cause his views about women, though maybe true, i would rather not believe him. if she comes back like she did in the past just tell her what you want from her and always be sure you are on top in the relationship if it happens. you certainly dont wanna be here on azht with another thread like this do you?

move on. but that dosent mean you have to marry the next girl you see. you may even become a better person for it and have a better understaning of women.( i said better, you will never understand women) that will prepare you for her, or other women..

cause i can tell you. she is gonna have to do the same thing. do you think she is gonna have a lasting relationship with another guy acting like that?

but the fact of the matter is , giving her so much space might seperate us forever , do you think? i dont want to lose her forever. but from what i can tell, she is having the time of her life right now, but i know deep down she isnt. everyone tells me shes not worth it but something fucked up in my head tells me she is. so thats why im like , shit.

jägermeister
04-19-2007, 04:03 PM
girls feed off of seeing you like this. like a spider watching their prey struggle in their web.

Chiodos
04-19-2007, 04:04 PM
but the fact of the matter is , giving her so much space might seperate us forever , do you think?

give her whatever space she needs

Chiodos
04-19-2007, 04:05 PM
girls feed off of seeing you like this. like a spider watching their pray struggle in their web.

this is true!

HEADSHOT
but the fact of the matter is , giving her so much space might seperate us forever , do you think? i dont want to lose her forever. but from what i can tell, she is having the time of her life right now, but i know deep down she isnt. everyone tells me shes not worth it but something fucked up in my head tells me she is. so thats why im like , shit.

if she dosnt want to talk to you she isnt going to... and vice versa... just zit back and relax. wait for her to call you or contact you... the more shit that you do.. like cards and shit is just gonna piss her off. and she will hate you for it.... this is the hard part where you gotta ride it out.

Rufus
girls feed off of seeing you like this. like a spider watching their pray struggle in their web.

This is true to a certain extent. Yes, they like to know that they have such an impact as it feeds their ego, but I promise if she's busy fucking Jimmy the High School Quarterback she doesn't give two shits about how much it hurts you. lol

jägermeister
04-19-2007, 04:06 PM
but the fact of the matter is , giving her so much space might seperate us forever , do you think? i dont want to lose her forever.

Dude that is not for you to say. The decision is hers. You're trying to convince yourself that 'she'll come back' or "she feels horrible i know it". To put it bluntly, you don't know shit!! I'm not saying that to be mean, I'm just being real here. No one is capable of knowing what the other person is thinking or feeling. If she acts like everything is going great for her, that may just be the truth!!

You're getting yourself all worked up over some female that 5 years from now you'll barely remember.

Neebs
LOL 94HBpunto... I can't tell if you're giving him advice on keeping the girl or what.

HEADSHOT
give her whatever space she needs
thats what im doing..

sucks cause im in a relationship with someone else, but its not a super serious one.

tegmister
04-19-2007, 04:07 PM
man, this i why azht owns. you guys are bad ass. im still going to take a while to get over her, i mean shit. everytime im doing finne, she comes back and me as always, takes her back . should i take her back if she ever comes back ,? the other night , she yelled at this girl courtney (courtney is both of ourfriends) for hanging out with me, she like was crying to. idk what the fuck, see this is why im confused . FUCK HER GUCKdt'qfg;a'

Rufus
04-19-2007, 04:08 PM
I bet you $100 she never let you put it in her butt.

You need to go meet at least one girl that will so you can finally say "eh, no I really don't want to try that with you".... AND MEAN IT.

YewllowDA
04-19-2007, 04:08 PM
man, this i why azht owns. you guys are bad ass. im still going to take a while to get over her, i mean shit. everytime im doing finne, she comes back and me as always, takes her back . should i take her back if she ever comes back ,? the other night , she yelled at this girl courtney (courtney is both of ourfriends) for hanging out with me, she like was crying to. idk what the fuck, see this is why im confused . FUCK HER GUCKdt'qfg;a'

that shows her selfishness

Neebs
04-19-2007, 04:09 PM
You two should sit down and chat first then decide later among you two.

HEADSHOT
04-19-2007, 04:09 PM

all i can say is just be there for her.. she may need someone. but you cant go over to her house and be like...

is everything ok... can i help?
wont work. she will hate you for trying.

YewllowDA
04-19-2007, 04:11 PM
^ this also makes you think that your the chaser , but it used to be her chasing you? if that makes any sense
its kinda like taking turns you know... and this is why you break up and start dating again, and then break up again, then date, break.....and so on

tegmister
04-19-2007, 04:12 PM
she knows im there for her, and no , she wont let me put it in her butt. but ive tried :) lolz

HEADSHOT
04-19-2007, 04:13 PM
^ this also makes you think that your the chaser , but its to be her chasing you?

gotta let her come back. if you want her too. girls have a funny way of convincing them selves to stuff they dont wanna do.

HEADSHOT
04-19-2007, 04:13 PM
ive put it in my girls butt....... she's always like.. fucker that hurts get out!

Rufus
04-19-2007, 04:14 PM
she knows im there for her, and no , she wont let me put it in her butt. but ive tried :) lolz

MOve on then d00d

tegmister
shit, i dont know if i want her to come back, like ive thougtht about it and i like do but at the same time , i dont. i just want to knock her out kinda.

Rufus
eh advice dispensed.

Secrest out.

HEADSHOT
shit, i dont know if i want her to come back, like ive thougtht about it and i like do but at the same time , i dont. i just want to knock her out kinda.

u want to punch her?

Neebs
04-19-2007, 04:15 PM
This girl is not worth the trouble dood. Just find a woman thats more mature and call it a day.

or

Just be single for a while.

tegmister
04-19-2007, 04:15 PM
haha, i would never hit her, shes just so frustrating. fUCKKKKKK

I Hate Import Cars
04-19-2007, 04:16 PM
alright, I'll go first...First of all, I hope you take what I'm about to say seriously, because even though I'm a smart ass most of the time, I mean what I say. With that in mind, ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?!?! I want you to stop, take a step back, and re-read what you wrote in that post, only act like you don't know HER or HIM. It's rediculous. Of course this is all just my opinion. ButI've dealt with this shit before, and I'll tell you, if you don't know when to throw in the towel, (which for you sounds like it was a long time ago) you'll never recover. Well you will, but it takes a while. This same type of shit happened with me and my fiance like 4 1/2 years ago, and I swear to you, I'm on my first relationship after that right now, and we've been at it like 6 months. I just could never get into the idea again after that shit. I luckily found the girl I'm with now, who is an AMAZING person, and I am able to just now start to get back into a relationship without having SERIOUS trust issues. I'm not telling you waht to do, you make your own choices. I'm just offering an opinion from someone who has been there. You can only deal with bullshit and games for so long before you lose the ability to remain friends with this person and you begin to HATE them.And that's even worse...That's my .02...

tegmister
04-19-2007, 04:16 PM

btw. this emo music ftl.

HEADSHOT
04-19-2007, 04:17 PM

last word of advice.... no matter what you feel and what you want.. you need to leave her alone right now..... and if she calls, just talk.. dont be pushy. or talk about "us". shes gotta make the first step.

I Hate Import Cars
04-19-2007, 04:17 PM
fuck me. In the time it took to write my response, I was THAT FAR AWAY from being the first one on here...and for the record, yes, you are an emo bitch. But no worries man. It happens to the best of us once or twice. :)

tegmister
04-19-2007, 04:18 PM
alright, I'll go first...First of all, I hope you take what I'm about to say seriously, because even though I'm a smart ass most of the time, I mean what I say. With that in mind, ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?!?! I want you to stop, take a step back, and re-read what you wrote in that post, only act like you don't know HER or HIM. It's rediculous. Of course this is all just my opinion. ButI've dealt with this shit before, and I'll tell you, if you don't know when to throw in the towel, (which for you sounds like it was a long time ago) you'll never recover. Well you will, but it takes a while. This same type of shit happened with me and my fiance like 4 1/2 years ago, and I swear to you, I'm on my first relationship after that right now, and we've been at it like 6 months. I just could never get into the idea again after that shit. I luckily found the girl I'm with now, who is an AMAZING person, and I am able to just now start to get back into a relationship without having SERIOUS trust issues. I'm not telling you waht to do, you make your own choices. I'm just offering an opinion from someone who has been there. You can only deal with bullshit and games for so long before you lose the ability to remain friends with this person and you begin to HATE them.And that's even worse...That's my .02...

dood, im trying my best to get over her. But I HAVE TRIED OTHER GIRLS SINCE HER , and i dont like it, i LOVE HER PERIOD. i guess it just takes a long ass time, and i think our off and on bull shit just made things so much worse.

imm0rtal
04-19-2007, 04:19 PM
the thing is is I AM TRYING , i WANT her to know that i havent given up on her and that i will love her forever. I just dont want to give up but its hard when she kinda gave up on me already.. like i said, from another persons point of view, she seems like easy to get over. but from mine, i kwno how she is . this girl practically lived with me. i saw her everyday and there wasnt a moment that passed where i didnt see her.I know exactly how you feel man, but you should probably give her some space. I would just go hit up 4th or University with some of your buddies and have a good time. No sense in sitting around twiddling your thumbs about it when your life is passing you by, you know?

YewllowDA
04-19-2007, 04:20 PM
last word of advice.... no matter what you feel and what you want.. you need to leave her alone right now..... and if she calls, just talk.. dont be pushy. or talk about "us". shes gotta make the first step.

yeah its her turn. dont start fretting, it causes wrinkles
let her do the chasing this time......

tegmister
04-19-2007, 04:21 PM
yeah its her turn. dont start fretting, it causes wrinkles
let her do the chasing this time......

alright ,thats how i feel .. if she wants me , than she can come get me you knw?

Neebs
04-19-2007, 04:23 PM
dood, im trying my best to get over her. But I HAVE TRIED OTHER GIRLS SINCE HER , and i dont like it, i LOVE HER PERIOD. i guess it just takes a long ass time, and i think our off and on bull shit just made things so much worse.

I don't see what's so special about her that gets to you.

tegmister
04-19-2007, 04:25 PM
ya, i dont see what it is either.

Owens
04-19-2007, 04:28 PM
This happens to 99% of college guys who date high school girls.

She's not "confused" and you don't love her. Love is only found when people live in the real world. She's not confused, she doesn't know what she wants and there IS a difference between confusion and not knowing what she wants. You should have moved on after the first break-up.

If I knew you in person, I would slap you. If you HONESTLY believe you are the ONLY guy this girl has ever done Anything with, you should be slapped by every person who views this thread. I know, it hurts bro, but you have no clue how many cute girls you must have blew off by being with this chick that doesn't know what she wants. You ever go to dinner and see some chick eating with her family and wondered what would happen if you just walked over there and gave her your number?

She was just your "First love" man, and that's just puppy love. Just remember this, you did NOT lose her, she lost YOU (By being a tard.). DO NOT LET HER FUCK WITH YOUR DAMN HEAD (or Heart). Just by reading you post I can tell you're low on confidence. Do what that one guy said, go cruise around ASU on a friday night and talk to a couple girls. Sure, maybe ASU girls are skanks, but so is a huge population of ALL females. How the hell do you plan on finding someone special if you aren't gaining experience on wading out the decent girls you might actually love one day, and the skanks like Katie who are a dime a dozen and offer nothing but some weekend companionship (snatch)?

bmxican
04-19-2007, 04:28 PM
I hope you see why she is soooo immature.

4g94 girl
04-19-2007, 04:30 PM

You should never have to give your friends up for a girl.. (Im a girl and I still think that) If you have to lose your friends and stop hanging out with them because of her than she dont love you enough to let you be you and honestly that means that its not worth a relartionship of hardship and hurt.. It seams to me if you were to get back with her you will only end up getting hurt worse..
You sound like a sweet guy and Im sure you are, but sometimes you have to let go..
You will end up with the one your suppose to be with..

Neebs
04-19-2007, 04:30 PM
This happens to 99% of college guys who date high school girls.

She's not "confused" and you don't love her. Love is only found when people live in the real world. She's not confused, she doesn't know what she wants and there IS a difference between confusion and not knowing what she wants. You should have moved on after the first break-up.

If I knew you in person, I would slap you. If you HONESTLY believe you are the ONLY guy this girl has ever done Anything with, you should be slapped by every person who views this thread. I know, it hurts bro, but you have no clue how many cute girls you must have blew off by being with this chick that doesn't know what she wants. You ever go to dinner and see some chick eating with her family and wondered what would happen if you just walked over there and gave her your number?

She was just your "First love" man, and that's just puppy love. Just remember this, you did NOT lose her, she lost YOU (By being a tard.). DO NOT LET HER FUCK WITH YOUR DAMN HEAD (or Heart). Just by reading you post I can tell you're low on confidence. Do what that one guy said, go cruise around ASU on a friday night and talk to a couple girls. Sure, maybe ASU girls are skanks, but so is a huge population of ALL females. How the hell do you plan on finding someone special if you aren't gaining experience on wading out the decent girls you might actually love one day, and the skanks like Katie who are a dime a dozen and offer nothing but some weekend companionship (snatch)?

Well said.

Rufus
04-19-2007, 04:32 PM
i LOVE HER PERIOD..

You dirty son-of-a-bitch

HEADSHOT
04-19-2007, 04:32 PM
You dirty son-of-a-bitch

hahaha..... i was wondering if i was the only one who found that funny

Rufus
04-19-2007, 04:33 PM

SGCMafia would have a field day with that one..

HEADSHOT
04-19-2007, 04:34 PM
great minds think alike...

imm0rtal
04-19-2007, 04:40 PM
Well said.except for the ASU part. Why would he go all the way up there when anyone who's anyone knows UA girls are where it's at :P

Chiodos
04-19-2007, 04:42 PM
You should never have to give your friends up for a girl.. (Im a girl and I still think that) If you have to lose your friends and stop hanging out with them because of her than she dont love you enough to let you be you and honestly that means that its not worth a relartionship of hardship and hurt.. It seams to me if you were to get back with her you will only end up getting hurt worse..
You sound like a sweet guy and Im sure you are, but sometimes you have to let go..
You will end up with the one your suppose to be with..

:goodpost:

4g94 girl
04-19-2007, 04:43 PM

yes that was to funny

Owens
04-19-2007, 04:43 PM
except for the ASU part. Why would he go all the way up there when anyone who's anyone knows UA girls are where it's at :P

True. When I lived in Tempe, even I went to UA for weekend sluts.

Owens
04-19-2007, 04:44 PM
You dirty son-of-a-bitch

I'm going to be upset if you don't photoshop a bloody mouth and a box of tampons into one of those pictures.

Neebs
04-19-2007, 04:45 PM
except for the ASU part. Why would he go all the way up there when anyone who's anyone knows UA girls are where it's at :P

I was going to add the except the ASU part, but I got lazy.

4g94 girl
04-19-2007, 04:46 PM
I'm going to be upset if you don't photoshop a bloody mouth and a box of tampons into one of those pictures.

yea me to..

jedediahd
04-19-2007, 04:50 PM
I had sex with katie too man.....just kidding, i love that skit, anyway dude, shes young and clueless, I wouldnt stress over her to much, I say hang out with when you can and if thats not good enough screw it.....i thought I had this whole realtionship thing figured out, but bitches are crazy, and you wont see me with a girlfriend anytime soon, casual relationships are so much easier, and the coolest thing? As you get older, more and more chicks are down for the casual relationship too, its great :-)

stillfading99
04-19-2007, 04:50 PM
i went through something similar bro seriously go out and see what's out there.

i dated a girl my senior year and she was a sophomore, we were together 2.5 years after that and her parents found out we bone (shes a european biatch) and hated me for it even though i was fucking GREAT to her. i dropped over $1k in jewelry for her 18th bday+christmas (which is now in MY ears dumb bitttch!), and on her 18 bday she tells me she dont want me anymore, she wants to be free. new year, new job, new life, no me. when everthing was going good lmao

it aint worth it, dont save a bitch, dont wait for one either. This just happened 4 months ago and im aight now, i miss her, but for real dude ur missing out on the rest of the world. i was deeply in love, she was my 1st and i was hers all that gay stuff.

point is, the fantasy's over, time to meet new people - both of u! SRSLY!

jägermeister
04-19-2007, 04:53 PM
this whole topic is making me sit here and reminisce. man i was an idiot.

tegmister
04-19-2007, 04:53 PM
fuck guys, you make me upset. the truth hurts. and dallis, please do not photoshop any of my pictures. thanks.

stillfading99
04-19-2007, 04:55 PM
ur better off, i promise!

tegmister
04-19-2007, 04:56 PM
fuck, i just want to be happy, and ive blown offf a few good girls for this one, so that must mean she was worth it , or i was stupid, probably just stupid. heaven forbid i ever got back with her, seriously, but i do love her, period.

HEADSHOT
04-19-2007, 04:58 PM
fuck, i just want to be happy, and ive blown offf a few good girls for this one, so that must mean she was worth it , or i was stupid, probably just stupid. heaven forbid i ever got back with her, seriously, but i do love her, period.

yup you love her... but this aint no disney movie.. its life.. and lifes a bitch.... so get laid while you can..

tegmister
04-19-2007, 04:59 PM
haha, who says i havent been getting laid, gettting laid is nothing though compared to being with her, spending time with her. idk . it just takes time though, and ya. i do need to be slapped in the face. lol

funky_cornbread
04-19-2007, 05:00 PM
time to throw on your hazards cause you need to leave this woman ASAP and don't look back.

there will be other pole riders and knob polishers.

your in college. leave the high schoolers for the woodersons out there.

tegmister
04-19-2007, 05:01 PM
time to throw on your hazards cause you need to leave this woman ASAP and don't look back.

there will be other pole riders.

it wasnt even about the sex. like ya. virgin sex is fucking baller (in high school) but shit. i would rather not have sex and be with her than have sex with girls who can care less about me.

Neebs
04-19-2007, 05:01 PM
You're WAY too whipped on her.

tegmister
04-19-2007, 05:03 PM
i know homie
it fuckng
suck
.... trust me.
if i could move on any faster, i would

funky_cornbread
04-19-2007, 05:03 PM
You're WAY too whipped on her.

the coochie has powers unimaginable sometimes.

Rufus
04-19-2007, 05:04 PM
fuck guys, you make me upset. the truth hurts. and dallis, please do not photoshop any of my pictures. thanks.

Wasn't going to anyway.... no fun in making your lips red. I'm not teh ghey.

tegmister
04-19-2007, 05:05 PM
good. i luv teh ruffie.

Rufus
04-19-2007, 05:12 PM
Besides... I'm still too proud of this gem.

http://i15.tinypic.com/2prtyk2.jpg

VTECin5th
04-19-2007, 06:21 PM
i know homie
it fuckng
suck
.... trust me.
if i could move on any faster, i would

Hey man, if it makes you feel better (but wont), it took me over 2 years. I didn't move on until I seen my ex-gf was happier with her new life than she ever was with me. Now we talk and have no desire to date. We were together for almost 4 years. It just takes some time.
I remember how hard it was to visualize the concept and idea of letting go, but you will if you let yourself.
Then again, I'm a hypocrite in my current situation, lol.

whitetrash
04-19-2007, 06:26 PM
Damn..there are a lot of posts and I am too lazy to read them all.

I have gone through the same thing. Your young and there are a lot of women out there. If this is your first relationship and you think you love her, the chances that you really love her are slim. I have thought that I loved my EX girlfriends and now I truly believe that out of 3, I only really cared about 1. Use this experience to learn what you want and dont want in a relationship and move on from there.

This girls seems really immature. You can either get over her now and it will hurt...or you can go along with the BS and it will hurt probably more later.

Sorry if I seem like I dick. When I went through this experience, the people that were the most honest and blunt helped me the most.

EatSleepJDM
04-19-2007, 06:34 PM
trust no one,plenty of fish in the SEA. you know how my relationship is yeah we love eachother but sometimes it gets to be to much.

Smoot
04-19-2007, 06:52 PM
this whole topic is making me sit here and reminisce. man i was an idiot.

x2

I had this girl all over me sophmore thru senoir year, Seemed she was more than just a phone call away all the time. I fucked up more than twice wiht her, and now that I finally liked her. She goes off and does some things and doesnt talk to me for a while. And now she has had a boyfriend for a while now . And I know Im stupid for still "liking her" but its one of those girl that I will always like for a while. :hithead: on me for being so stupid

I think that you can always like this girl but if shes like that by calling you like that, she seems to think that she has you around her finger. I say tell the bitch off and tell her whats up. Even if she doesnt answer back. She will read it and she will know how you feel about it and wont put up wiht being egnored and being treated like your nothing.

Im not sure if that all makes sense or not.

/rant

Rufus
04-19-2007, 07:00 PM
Im not sure if that all makes sense or not.

/rant

If it doesn't you can use my decoder that Smoot stole from my computer. Bad Smoot

tegmister
04-19-2007, 07:06 PM
smoots teh hackorzzzz

azcrx
04-19-2007, 07:27 PM
Yes it sucks that you had to go through all of this but life is this, Nothing but a learning experience. Thats how I look at life and all situations put in front of me. I was in the same boat a couple of times. So what im a romantic. But then i met my wife i thought that i had a connection with the other chicks that i was so in love with but man the connection i got when i met my wife blew that all out of the water. You never can and never will KNOW that someone is the "one" for you until you connect with them and they are willing to connect with you on an equal plane.

stockls tadd
04-19-2007, 07:49 PM
when i was in this situation with a girl that i was dating for 2 years, the thing that helped me out the most was when a friend of mine simply said, think about how many girls there are in tucson besides her, now think about the amount of girls in all of arizona, then the US and then the world. and i got the picture. i dumped her and i thank my friend all the time for getting me to make that decision bc i'm a way better person now than i was. not to mention a way different person, i actually have fun now and do what I want

honduh_head
04-19-2007, 08:00 PM
Theres nothing wrong with being emo man.

With that being said, I'd say move on with you life but never forget her. Dont let her stop you from meeting new people (girls) If you really know you love her then you just need to wait and see what she has to offer. You cant make someone want to be with you, Only they can control that part. Whatever you do, Do not let this stop you from doing certain things, continue lliving life as is and enjoy what you have, If you sit and moan about it you will regret it later on in life.
good words leon...i see you are maturing nicely ;)

usually you are "fuck bitches"

DJ NeX
04-19-2007, 08:04 PM
I agree with Owens, if you don't know when to throw in the towell its already too late and you need to DTMFA.

Ok, so you're hung up on this girl, I seriously doubt that she is that hung up on you. What does this mean? It means she's holding all the cards and she has total control over you. That puts YOU in a BAD situation. I went through that and let me tell you, ITS SHITTY! Once again, you need to DTMFA.

I went out with a girl for 3 years and it was just ugly. What you need to do its relax, sit back and enjoy life. Don't worry about her. She was a security blanket, and now its time to wake up and realize that you are your own man.

Smoot
04-19-2007, 08:16 PM
Do this

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v194/maxlove20003/nobitch.gif

and kick that bitch to the curb

tegmister
04-19-2007, 08:17 PM
thanks kyle. ill take that into consideration.

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Smoot
04-19-2007, 08:17 PM
thanks kyle. ill take that into consideration.

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

lol just relax and see how it will play out.

tegmister
04-19-2007, 08:19 PM
ok, only if you do a shoot on saturday. :)

tfizzle
04-20-2007, 12:14 AM
your not in a disney movie so dont expect things to be all blue skies and rainbows... man i feel Damn old at 23! but i probably been in your shoes... more than ill admit you gotta let it go... if it comes back cool.if not... o well bro . remember 'nobody sees tears when your standing in a storm'

Rufus
04-20-2007, 12:16 AM
This shit still going on? Find a girl with giant tits. You'll forget all about..er....whoever she is.

tegmister
04-20-2007, 12:52 AM
dallis, your so mean sometimes, your breaking my heart.

oh wait. TO LATE!!

and i DRIVe around with this, you think you know emo, think again.

DJ NeX
04-20-2007, 01:08 AM
Course of Action

1. Ask one of your homies to kick you between the legs
2. If you feel pain, you'll realize that you are a MAN and you need to stop being a lil pussy
3. Now that you know you're a man, go out and pull a few hoes at the local hoe hangout.
4. Congratulations! you've officially moved on.

tegmister
04-20-2007, 01:12 AM
haha, its not that easy man, she has all my cd's in her truck...

btw, i do have a nice pair of balls , even ask ..well, lets not start an e fight,ahha. thanks for your advice man, ill try it. and ill let you know what happens.

imm0rtal
04-20-2007, 01:18 AM
haha, its not that easy man, she has all my cd's in her truck...LMFAO! well at least you're a Dane Cook fan :P

tegmister
04-20-2007, 01:19 AM
haha, hell yia. B&E ftw. thats my fav. skit.

Rufus
04-20-2007, 01:35 AM
I'll stay around for five to six years and we can end this thing violently

tegmister
04-20-2007, 01:46 AM
bAHAHA .
dane cook rocks my socks.

YewllowDA
04-20-2007, 11:29 AM
^thats too much...

anyway, i notice something.....
why is that i got attracted to a chick after she seats next to me....i mean i dont really pay attention to her in class like shes not my type you know. shes in my class since start of semester and i never sat close to her. i always see her face everyday since.
so the other day, she sat next to me and im like shes still not my type:/, and then the the next day she didn't sat next to me and so on (no seating charts). she look different, hotter.....and got my attention hoping she seats next to me.......

caliguycrx
04-20-2007, 12:43 PM
X2 just go out do ur own thing n maybe here n there go on a fuew dates n see if u two still feel the same way , n let shit happen ...

Stockvx
04-20-2007, 02:18 PM
I just got out of a year relationship with the first girl I ever officially dated. Shit was sooo good in the begining..but as time went on we used to fight and shit all the time, and she was always trying to change me, so she ended awhile ago so we could have a break, but I eventually told her I didnt see us ever getting back together again. Just think of the first love thing as a learning experiance, and apply all the knowledge you got from it to the next girl so you can wow the shit out of her and avoid this whole experiance again. Good luck tho, cuz some..who am I kidding, MOST bitches are so fuckin scandalous they make the Paris Hilton seem like an angel.

my 2 cents.

tegmister
04-20-2007, 02:24 PM
good info, hopefully ill find a girl and ill give you guys updates :)

enigma94
04-20-2007, 03:03 PM

She will and probably has moved on to some extent, becuase if she hasnt then she would still be with you.

When you're not dating somebody anymore that shit is creepy man.

You need to forget her man, give her space and show her that she cant fuck arround with you like she has in the past. You are her puppet and she has been pulling your strings for what, 4 years now? Dont let her do that to you man because it makes you look weak and just shows her even more that you can be taken advantage of at will.

It sounds like you are just the convenience boyfriend, for when she gets lonely she comes to you because she knows she is the master and you are the puppet so she knows when she wants a fling you are there.

It doesnt matter if you love her or not man, if she doesnt feel the same way it will always just be this game of tag and never anything more. You need to drop her and focus on getting YOUR life back, and if she comes around make sure to let her know that you wont be her puppet anymore and if she is serious about having a relationship than she needs to show it.

tegmister
04-20-2007, 04:01 PM
She will and probably has moved on to some extent, becuase if she hasnt then she would still be with you.

When you're not dating somebody anymore that shit is creepy man.

You need to forget her man, give her space and show her that she cant fuck arround with you like she has in the past. You are her puppet and she has been pulling your strings for what, 4 years now? Dont let her do that to you man because it makes you look weak and just shows her even more that you can be taken advantage of at will.

It sounds like you are just the convenience boyfriend, for when she gets lonely she comes to you because she knows she is the master and you are the puppet so she knows when she wants a fling you are there.

It doesnt matter if you love her or not man, if she doesnt feel the same way it will always just be this game of tag and never anything more. You need to drop her and focus on getting YOUR life back, and if she comes around make sure to let her know that you wont be her puppet anymore and if she is serious about having a relationship than she needs to show it.

ya dood, this is one of the most helpful comments i have gotten . i really feel you man. thanks everyone for your helpful thoughts, ill take as many of them as i can into consideration and hopefully ill meet someone , which will be hard because i really dont meet new girls, i dont like talking to them , i think gonig up to a random giRl IS CREEPY.

Neebs
04-20-2007, 04:03 PM
I think you're use to the one you were with so it causes you not to want to talk to any other girls.

tegmister
04-20-2007, 04:22 PM
thats exactly what i was thinking to.. im not used to talking to other girls, and its always been , "me and katie" this , "me and katie" that or like , "hey, are you and katie going to hang out with us today? " or " hey, what are you and katie doing tonight?" , but now its just me. :(

Stealthy
04-20-2007, 04:50 PM
It takes a lot to get through, but you'll do it man. One way or the other though it works out. Everything happens for a reason.

tegmister
04-20-2007, 04:56 PM
FUCK. lets hope so guys. for real, i appreciate everything anyone has helped me with this situation, its a very hard/complicated thing but shit, you guys seem like you know whats up.

Lazieb29
04-20-2007, 06:17 PM
good luck man hope it all works out for you!

Lazieb29
04-20-2007, 06:20 PM
just dont play yourself man... let HER come back to you

caliguycrx
04-20-2007, 06:43 PM
ALL ELSE FAILS ,LISTEN TO TOM LYKUS !!!!!!! from 3pm to 8pm mon-friday on 101.5

Neebs
04-20-2007, 08:31 PM

Bad advice there. Tom LYkus is a nut case.

tegmister
04-20-2007, 09:57 PM
hha, i dont listen to the radio, emo music ftw.

enigma94
04-21-2007, 02:57 AM

that guy is the master of disaster as far as relationships go. He's been married what, 5 times? that should tell you something.....

Some of his shit is funny though.

F40
04-21-2007, 09:13 AM
Wow dude... I gave that girl the good ole' pump and dump a few months ago at a party.

Fresh_manny21
04-21-2007, 09:28 AM
I say if your in love with her that much dont give up till you know when its time to give up

tegmister
04-21-2007, 09:52 AM
see, i never know when to give up, because every time before when i gave up , she came back. so i guess giving up = her coming back, but than taking her back for the 4th time is my next challenge, should i or no, like idk if thats whats giong to happen, but shit, i want it to , but than i dont.

enigma94
04-21-2007, 12:30 PM
Its time man, If she calls you giving her a card and flowers creepy that should tell you something. Like i said, if she comes back make sure you are straight with her and tell her what you want out of the relationship up front and if she doesnt want the same then dont take her back because it will just end up like this all over again.

crtEG6
04-21-2007, 01:03 PM
dude just my imo...

move on!!

i was dating this one girl in high school right.. we dated for almost a year straight.. than she started acting all weird and shit! so i was like whats up? or course she was like nothing i think its you! n e wayz a month goes on... and we just started fighting everyday, until i broke it off w/ her... bein fuckin dumb i went back out w/ her! i thought i loved this girl soooo much i did everything for her! one day she was acting like a total bitch! she broke it off w/ me.. now im really deep into this girl and i start to cry on the phone w/ her... yes i cried haha... she was like why u fucking crying stop bein a little bitch! !!!women!!! so i went fucking crazy and started breaking shit! i decided to walk over there. witch is 10 miles from where i did live!

when i got there she was sucking face w/ some midget guy... and we all know what happened there... we dated on and off like 432442 times!

moral of the story!! dont date crazy bitches!

just wait out for a while and before u know it, a girl from out of NO where will come into ur life.. now i have been dating this girl for 2 years now and everything has been great!

good luck man and i feel ur pain..

oh yea and sorry about my grammar... kinda in a rush!

tegmister
04-21-2007, 02:47 PM
dude just my imo...

move on!!

i was dating this one girl in high school right.. we dated for almost a year straight.. than she started acting all weird and shit! so i was like whats up? or course she was like nothing i think its you! n e wayz a month goes on... and we just started fighting everyday, until i broke it off w/ her... bein fuckin dumb i went back out w/ her! i thought i loved this girl soooo much i did everything for her! one day she was acting like a total bitch! she broke it off w/ me.. now im really deep into this girl and i start to cry on the phone w/ her... yes i cried haha... she was like why u fucking crying stop bein a little bitch! !!!women!!! so i went fucking crazy and started breaking shit! i decided to walk over there. witch is 10 miles from where i did live!

when i got there she was sucking face w/ some midget guy... and we all know what happened there... we dated on and off like 432442 times!

moral of the story!! dont date crazy bitches!

just wait out for a while and before u know it, a girl from out of NO where will come into ur life.. now i have been dating this girl for 2 years now and everything has been great!

good luck man and i feel ur pain..

oh yea and sorry about my grammar... kinda in a rush!

ya, thats what i have been waiting for than i guess. im just really waiting for a girl to come around to get katie off my mind

tegmister
04-21-2007, 02:48 PM
Its time man, If she calls you giving her a card and flowers creepy that should tell you something. Like i said, if she comes back make sure you are straight with her and tell her what you want out of the relationship up front and if she doesnt want the same then dont take her back because it will just end up like this all over again.

i feel you man.

honda838boy
04-01-2008, 02:21 PM
i got problems to girls suck but i have kids and she wont let me see them

89true1
04-01-2008, 02:36 PM
Ok , so this is going to be a long story, so sit back and relax, grab a Dr. p and begin.

When i was in h.s. I started dating this girl (katie) when i was a junior, she was a freshman. anyways. we start dating , and i really like this girl a lot. we date for a couple months and she is like all wierd around me , so than i break up with her. she cries for me back and im like , na. fuck that. she was immuture and wouldnt act like my gf around people. Anyways, we stop talking for a few months. Later on that year, towards the end , i had started dating a girl named veronica and had been for a few months, well here comes katie and we start talking again. i break up with veronica and start dating katie again. we date all summer of me going to be a senior, her going to be a soph. Anyways, school year starts. we date for about a month into school and than we fight and break it off, we dont talk , AGAIN for a few months, than towards the end of the year. We start takling again , and begin to date for the third time. we date throughout the summer and only one week into my college year. She is a Junior now. and i am a frosh in college. we break up because i didnt call her for 3 days. than comes december of 06. she starts talking to me again and man, am i in love with this girl . anyways , we start talking and she tells me she wans to spend the holidays with me since the previous years, we werent able to . so here i am , dating this girl in december again. I buy her 500 dollars worth of stuff just becuase i love this girl, anyways. school starts again , and she tells me she wants to see other people , and this was like the worst thing that could happen, im so in love with her i couldnt believe her saying that. Its been three months and the other night, she called me , DRUNk. when i answered i was like hello, and she was crying and said "i hate you" and than hung up, since we broke up in Jan of 07 , ive taken flowers and put them on her truck , wrote her a few ESSay messages on myspace , and this girl has yet to talk to me. IM so fucking confused because i know i love her ,but does she love me if this is what she does, i know im emo so go ahead and say it. I love her with all my heart and all these other girls try talking to me and i just end up pushing them away ..

so heres the question. should i stick around and wait for her because i know i love her, or do you guys think that there is such thing as love after love.? I know for a fact i would be willing to stay with her for the rest of my life, do you think she is just confused or what?

here is some pics of her and me.

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j137/tegmister/pic070506_2.jpg
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j137/tegmister/pic070706_5.jpg
its hard because i love this girl so much

dude i think i know you! is your name newtzi or how ever the hell you spell it? well anyway mann i went to school with you. ha i dont remember your teg being that clean mann. last time i saw you, you were eric prado on sunset mountian. ahahaha what a small world:hello:

oh and about your problem, move on mann theres someone for everyone.

SexyHatchie
04-01-2008, 02:37 PM
i got problems to girls suck but i have kids and she wont let me see them

dude i think i know you! is your name newtzi or how ever the hell you spell it? well anyway mann i went to school with you. ha i dont remember your teg being that clean mann. last time i saw you, you were eric prado on sunset mountian. ahahaha what a small world:hello:

oh and about your problem, move on mann theres someone for everyone.

Read dates people! This is a YEAR OLD thread... Sheesh.

lol.

89true1
04-01-2008, 03:02 PM
YOU READ THE DATE! jus kiddin. i just saw this post for the 1st time, ha and it ends up that i know the guy. well tegmister hit me up to go cruise nigga!

eviilboy
04-01-2008, 03:32 PM
ive been waiting for over a year for mine to come back. you gotta move on son.

I waited 5, and she came back to me.

Been together almost 5 years now. :P

Sometimes it does happen.

teemfedx
04-01-2008, 03:38 PM
i thought this was about your civic ex.

Mr.HondA
04-01-2008, 03:41 PM
i thought this was about your civic ex.

hahahahahahahha lol

YewllowDA
04-01-2008, 03:45 PM
Read dates people! This is a YEAR OLD thread... Sheesh.

lol.

haha. still agood thread.

SweetNuts
04-01-2008, 03:47 PM
I waited 5, and she came back to me.

Been together almost 5 years now. :P

Sometimes it does happen.

thats because she like a da way yo dick tastes

kawazymonkey
04-01-2008, 03:54 PM
exactly. lol.
you ever get another girl?

cwjdmitr
04-01-2008, 04:34 PM
geeze, way to bring a dead thread back to life....

egcrk90
04-02-2008, 08:53 AM
you just got to deal with the facts bro she dont want you and it will take you a wile to forget and next thind you know you got new bitches (thats how the world works) i know man g/l but trust me.

apSquidFace
04-02-2008, 08:54 AM
crips this is a year old WTF