PDA

View Full Version : Eg hatch skunk2 camber kit uninstal

Bodykit
04-20-2007, 07:58 AM
Im taking ugh off my old hatch and putting it on the new one since this one has stock ones on the front, can anyone help me out by giving me the steps to do so please thx.

*inFamous*
04-20-2007, 12:18 PM
Its pretty simple...

Disconnect the ball join from the spindle (top) and then disconnect the arm from the chassis with the two 14mm(i think) bolts that hold it onto the mounts under the fender... thats it!

Bodykit
04-20-2007, 12:24 PM
Its pretty simple...

Disconnect the ball join from the spindle (top) and then disconnect the arm from the chassis with the two 14mm(i think) bolts that hold it onto the mounts under the fender... thats it!

Wow way easier than i thought, thx ravi!

b'seriespower
04-20-2007, 12:25 PM
Yep there are very easy man and so are the coilovers, I'll hit you up later.

Bodykit
04-20-2007, 12:27 PM
Yep there are very easy man and so are the coilovers, I'll hit you up later.

Cool thanks man!

*inFamous*
04-20-2007, 12:31 PM
no worries man. :)

imm0rtal
04-20-2007, 01:20 PM
Its pretty simple...

Disconnect the ball join from the spindle (top) and then disconnect the arm from the chassis with the two 14mm(i think) bolts that hold it onto the mounts under the fender... thats it!always on the ball!

If the ball joint doesn't want to come apart and you don't want to go get a seperator tool, just put the castle nut back on upside down and hit it with a hammer. You do run the risk of damaging the joint if you do it that way though =/

LatinEM1
04-23-2007, 10:11 AM
always on the ball!

If the ball joint doesn't want to come apart and you don't want to go get a seperator tool, just put the castle nut back on upside down and hit it with a hammer. You do run the risk of damaging the joint if you do it that way though =/

True and the thread off the ball joint can get messe up, like ravi said the ball joing first, then the bolt that hold the control arm.