if im tryin to do circuit racin
lmk
any suggestions would be kew except egay'sss

EvilSol
04-20-2007, 10:48 PM
full coilovers

90civicdx
04-21-2007, 02:10 AM
i have heard good things about ksports..also omni power dampers seem to be the choice here in tucson

taggart_lumpy
04-21-2007, 02:15 AM
omni's are great

babyrex22
04-21-2007, 02:38 AM
how bout some pics and specs
im gonna lookem up right now
and see wat i can find out

*inFamous*
04-21-2007, 05:52 AM
Omnipowerusa.com

Best bang for the buck in terms of performance and ride quality in the mid end coilover market.

I sell these babies and use them on my car personally and have liked them better than all my previous setups (skunk2, tein, kyb agx, koni/gc)

Ride quality is niceeeeee :) Track performance was totally acceptable

babyrex22
04-21-2007, 01:13 PM
yea ill def. be checkin those out
how much u sell them for

*inFamous*
04-22-2007, 11:06 AM
PM for pricing (model, year, sport or full adjustable suspension)

boostedrex
04-23-2007, 10:47 PM
omni better the Tein, I dont think so

*inFamous*
04-23-2007, 10:48 PM
omni better the Tein, I dont think so

in my oppinion, yes they were. THe teins peformed quite decently on the track, but pretty much rode like ass on the street. So the term better is totally based on usage :)

Also note. best BANG for BUCK!

Revhard2003
04-24-2007, 12:08 PM
Bump for OMNI's = performance on a budget

I second IntegraLS's best bang for your buck! :thumbup:

*inFamous*
04-24-2007, 02:15 PM
Bump for OMNI's = performance on a budget

I second IntegraLS's best bang for your buck! :thumbup:

you ever owned a set? such nice suspension for way under 1k!

Revhard2003
04-24-2007, 03:45 PM
you ever owned a set? such nice suspension for way under 1k!

Me no I am Sustec Pro and Cusco type but I have driven a lot of cars using them. When I was help'n some of my peeps back home and a few here OMNI's where the brand choice.

At first I had my doubts about such a inexpesive suspension system but had a change of heart once I was able to get a feel for them myslef. I am actually thinking about using them for my next teg project or should I say I am going to use them.

Like you mentioned they are the overall best bang for your buck and I am not trying to break the wallet on full coilovers this time around. Omni's can handle almost any driving condition you throw at them so i'll give them an "A" for "all around performance"
(without sacraficing reliability)

90civicdx
04-24-2007, 05:15 PM
my omnis are the shit 550 for a set and just buy some better lower control arms and you are set for a bad ass suspension just some sway and strut bars and your all good man

*inFamous*
04-24-2007, 06:15 PM
Me no I am Sustec Pro and Cusco type but I have driven a lot of cars using them. When I was help'n some of my peeps back home and a few here OMNI's where the brand choice.

At first I had my doubts about such a inexpesive suspension system but had a change of heart once I was able to get a feel for them myslef. I am actually thinking about using them for my next teg project or should I say I am going to use them.

Like you mentioned they are the overall best bang for your buck and I am not trying to break the wallet on full coilovers this time around. Omni's can handle almost any driving condition you throw at them so i'll give them an "A" for "all around performance"
(without sacraficing reliability)

coudln't have said it better myself. You should work for me. lol

Revhard2003
04-24-2007, 08:07 PM
coudln't have said it better myself. You should work for me. lol

LOL Don't temp me with a job.....:hithead: I am not working right at this moment.

PM'd you the rest of the post. :type:

95CIVICex
04-24-2007, 10:28 PM
in my oppinion, yes they were. THe teins peformed quite decently on the track, but pretty much rode like ass on the street. So the term better is totally based on usage :)

Also note. best BANG for BUCK!

I've had my Tein Flex's on since 2003 and they ride great on the street. With the 16 way adjustable damper it's easy to get it just the way you want.....street or track

.....just a bit pricey though but I love em.

90civicdx
04-24-2007, 10:54 PM
i sold my tein flexs for a omni setup... once you ride em its hard not to get them...plus had enough cash leftover to buy h.i.d.s i have also had buddyclub n1 dampers and skunk2 coilovers trust me omnis are the best bang for the buck there is...

babyrex22
04-25-2007, 12:05 AM
yall confusin the shit outa me
half this shit yall sayin....idk wat it is
witch kind should i buy

95CIVICex
04-25-2007, 12:17 AM
witch kind should i buy

Well, I never rode omni's before but from what everyone's saying, they're pretty good for the price. And if they're comparable to my Tein's ($1300), I'd go with the omni's ...especially if you're on a budjet.

SiR Mikey
04-25-2007, 03:24 AM
I have Ksports, and they're great for the price, but if I could do it all over again(on a budget) I would probably go with Omni

Right now I'm thinking about going with Tein Flex's, I've heard a LOT of good about them. You can also buy the EDFC and adjust everything in the car

hawaii_DA6
04-25-2007, 08:40 AM
Omni Power Fully Adjustable.

10K front and 8K rear, with a 12K set that give you brain damage. I love them.

but dont take my word for em, even though I have them on my car right now.

*inFamous*
04-25-2007, 10:21 AM
Omni Power Fully Adjustable.

10K front and 8K rear, with a 12K set that give you brain damage. I love them.

but dont take my word for em, even though I have them on my car right now.

OMNIs for the WIN!

PM me if you want a set, there friggin fantabulous!

tincam84
04-25-2007, 10:36 AM
witch kind should i buy

I think you might want to do some more homework before buying a set. think about what they will be used for, how much adjustably you want/need, then start thinking about the ride quality you want to achieve. street vs track are 2 very different things. its virtually impossible to find a set that is GOOD for both. I have Tein HR's now and I hate them on the streets but they have been more than adequate when pushing them hard.

hawaii_DA6
04-25-2007, 11:46 AM
This was from another post I made here.
http://www.azht.net/forum/showthread.php?p=344860#post344860
Hope this helps.

I have experienced the ride quality in vehicles equiped with...

Tein Flex's --- friends EG
Tein flex's --- friends 95 240sx
Tein SS --- friends EG
Omni 6 way --- my EG
K sport --- friends EG
Function Form "first gen" --- friends DC

and a lot of other suspension setups not listed.

overall, I like mines. Now, before people start to hate, listen to my reasons.

1. Omni's piston size is larger diameter than most others listed, this provides stronger damper build, displaces more oil/ Fina fluid than other dampers for the same stroke, and can disipate more heat than other dampers.

2. Omni's ride height is easily adjusted, but so are all coilovers nowdays.

3. 6 way dampening adjustability is "in some ways" better than a 32 way, why you ask? well, if you have ever adjusted a 32 way, you know that you cannot "feel" a difference in dampening/ jounce and rebound force, with one, two or even three clicks. so why have 32 valve positions, when you call only feel every 4 or 5 positions over. plus, if you, or some dumbshit comes over and turns your valve adjuster, turning and resetting a 6 way becomes way less of a hassle than ressetting a 32 way when you have lost your place.

4. Omni's spring rates are for the most part, firmer than most other coilovers. " to each his own on this "

pm me if you would like more first hand experience w/ Omni Power coilovers.

As for the Teins. I must say, Tein has done perfect with their piston valving. these coilovers are as comfertable as a Lexus when set at its softest setting, and can go to as hard as a circuit setup on its firmest setting. these are no doubt great quality coilovers, but in my opinion, slightly overpriced. my opinion.

The Function Form's " first gen " coilovers, I did not like. way to soft, little dampening adjustability, and the body construction was way too thin. Spring rates were by far not meant for the track, and seemed like the threads on the lower body got maared and damaged way to easily. I am sure there new second gens are a lot better.

The K sports were ok. Spring rates on the car I rode in were not as nearly as hard as mine, so the only comfirmation I can give you is that they feel like a smooth riding coilover, easy to adjust, and feel " in hand " like good quality coilovers.

These are only my opinions, so please, if anyone has other views on this, share. Try not to bash on my first hand experiences.

Hope this helps a little.

Revhard2003
04-26-2007, 08:45 AM
:goodpost: :clap: :thumbup: Great Post...back at you

If this does not help then.....I am at a lost for words.

babyrex22
04-26-2007, 06:27 PM
dddaaamnn

*inFamous*
04-26-2007, 06:31 PM
GOod luck with your decision :) If your out at a meet that im ad i'll run u around in the teg so u can feel some omni powaaa

babyrex22
04-27-2007, 12:51 AM
alright kew