PDA

View Full Version : Stolen CRX

lexotic_sc300
04-21-2007, 02:00 AM
Im posting this for a friend .... heres what he wrote :

Well, it wasn't my '92 SC400, but my black 1988 CRX Si that I've owned for the past 15 years was stolen this evening in Avondale, AZ, a suburb of Phoenix, in a shopping center at McDowell and 99th Avenue between 6:30p and 8:30p. It is completely stock with a large dent in the front-left fender. It has a personalized Arizona license plate that reads "UGADOGG" as well as a Univeristy of Georgia Alumni plate on the front. The car is worth much more in pieces than as a whole, so I'm sure it's already being dismantled at one of the fine chop-shops that Phoenix has become known for. I'm trying to look on the bright side and be thankful that my Lexus is still in one piece as it was also parked in the same lot at the same time. The CRX just has a great deal of sentimental value to me, so I'm really bummed. It just turned 290K and was still going strong on the original engine. If you are in the Phoenix, Vegas, LA, Mexico, etc. areas, please keep an eye out and contact me at jpmallon@yahoo.com if you happen to see it.

Thanks,

UGADOGG

tegmister
04-21-2007, 02:38 AM
sorry bro, good luck finding it.

Stealthy
04-21-2007, 08:12 AM
Damn, that sukkks.. GL homie..

RhdRicheeee
04-21-2007, 10:02 AM
shitty