PDA

View Full Version : NHL Playoffs 2007!!!!

integrax97
04-21-2007, 06:41 PM
It's Playoff time and i was wondering who are fans???

I am a long time Sabres Fan! I hope this is the year they finally win the Stanley Cup....

LETS GO BUFFALO!!!!!

bmxican
04-21-2007, 07:09 PM
Sabres. There is no competition for them.

rushbuster70
04-21-2007, 09:44 PM
Whats NHL???this is az dood.i dont think anyone watches that here lol jk...Sabres should take it this year though

90civicsi
04-21-2007, 09:46 PM
go redwings!

Importech Performance
04-21-2007, 10:09 PM
That still exists?

Nah actually I went to a hockey game once since its just in my backyard...and I have to admit I actually liked watching it....though I got in for free.

bmxican
04-21-2007, 10:45 PM
Hockey>>>>Baseball

integrax97
04-21-2007, 10:48 PM
Sabres. There is no competition for them.

I dont know about that... They always seem to scare me sometimes! But they role 4 GREAT scoring lines.... Defense could be better but are pretty decent. Goaltending is GREAT. Ryan Miller is the man, Great saves when they need them the most. I hope to be home in time for the finals granted the sabres make it...

Rangers beat a team(Atlanta) that made it's first apperance in the playoffs. Tampa roles only one line and their goalie is inconsistant. And Ottawa beat a team(Pens) that in the pervious year were not even close to a contender to a team that made the playoffs with a bunch of rookie starters. The Pens will be a great overall team and will be a serious contender once the youngesters mature in to nhl greats and eventual stanley cup winners!

Cant forget about NJ: all i have to say about this team is Broduer, He will be the difference maker in this years playoffs!

As for the west, Luongo and Turco. WOW, what a series so far.... Will a game 7 be determined in a low scoring OT game again.. It's a goalies dual, but i dont see either team making it deep in to the playoffs. No real scoring power to support the amount of shots and goals scored on them.

Ok anahiem had an easy first round. They solved Backstrom but the Minn didnt give him any goal support. Ana will be beaten in the Confrence finals. They have a chance at the cup this year but i see 2 other teams making it further.

One of these three will be seen in the CUP finals:

Det-All i have to say is Defense. They are certainly making it VERY difficult for any team to score lately. With Hasek between the pipes and only leaving teams with an average of 20 shots per game, Its hard not to see these guys make a run deep in to the playoffs, maybe even another chance at winning the cup.

SJ- Great team, other than buffalo, i believe this is the only other team in the league capable of serious score board damage. They have amazing fire power, goal tending has been stellar and speed is what will make the difference in the West.

If i had to make a prediction to win the cup, i would say:

San Jose vs Buffalo

Buffalo in 6

1lowtacoma
04-22-2007, 01:00 AM
Rangers!!!!!!!!!!!