PDA

View Full Version : DC brakes in eg?

I Hate Import Cars
04-23-2007, 01:49 PM
okay i'm getting rear discs from a DC (95 LS) for my EG (95 DX), and am going to be pulling them myself. To make this work with the parking brake, do i need to get his parking brake cable too? What's the case on that? and I'm getting the trailing arms, lca's, bla bla bla...basically the whole rear suspension. do i need anything else for the swap? Already have a master cylinder for a '00 Si, so it's for disc/disc, but what about the proportioning valve? Any help would be super fantastical. thanks.

I Hate Import Cars
04-23-2007, 01:54 PM
Also, I'm buying them from SycoticIntensionz on here. No shit talking please!!!!!!, but can anyone vouch for him? I'm not trying to be rude or anything, but I've been fucked over by people on here, and then later on found out that if I had just asked, everyone would have told me he was a shady motherfucker. Like I said, I have nothing against this guy or anything, I just wanna be sure, you know? SycoticIntensionz, if you read this, I hope it doesn't offend you, I'm just trying to cover my own ass you know?

RhdRicheeee
04-23-2007, 01:59 PM
Yes you need to get the e brake cables

I Hate Import Cars
04-23-2007, 02:07 PM
okay. how far up? all the way to the handle? Or just the two that come off of the calipers?

RhdRicheeee
04-23-2007, 02:20 PM
Its one long cable

SiR Mikey
04-23-2007, 02:23 PM
Also, I'm buying them from SycoticIntensionz on here. No shit talking please!!!!!!, but can anyone vouch for him? I'm not trying to be rude or anything, but I've been fucked over by people on here, and then later on found out that if I had just asked, everyone would have told me he was a shady motherfucker. Like I said, I have nothing against this guy or anything, I just wanna be sure, you know? SycoticIntensionz, if you read this, I hope it doesn't offend you, I'm just trying to cover my own ass you know?

Gets my vouch

Good guy

I Hate Import Cars
wtf? One long cable that like, splits two ways?

I Hate Import Cars
Gets my vouch

Good guy

thanks

RhdRicheeee
04-23-2007, 02:27 PM
wtf? One long cable that like, splits two ways?

Two lines

One for each side

I Hate Import Cars
04-23-2007, 02:53 PM
oh, got it. two TOTAL. Not two into one into the handle...is that what you're saying? I'm sorry, I just haven't honestly ever looked that close under mine. it I would just need the two cables and that's it?

chrisnick
04-26-2007, 12:42 AM
I'd also recommend getting the proportioning valve also.

StateOfMind
04-26-2007, 12:33 PM
SycoticIntenzions is a cool guy i picked up some stuff from him before and spend about an hour bullshitting with him