PDA

View Full Version : Calling out all theives!!!!!

truth-b-told
04-25-2007, 05:45 PM
Everyone here on this forum who has had a vehicle stolen and stripped or parts stolen off of there vehicles, are always PISSED off that it happened. I just cannot believe how BLIND most of you are to not see that the problem with all of the THEFT lies right here on this FORUM. I am willing to bet that 90% of the people on here know who the DIRTY people are, yet they still choose to buy parts and get work done by them. It is ridiculous that I sit back and see the DIRTY THEIVES raised up on Pedestals on this site like they are HEROES!!!! Yet anytime there is a vehicle stolen, someone want to kill someone else. All I am saying is be careful who you TRUST, Because these guys don't give a shit if it is there Homies car or not. If they can make money off the parts and make their ride faster, THEY WILL..............................I also wanted to add to this: Doesn't it seem a little FISHY to any of you, that you have kids out there working at a GLORIFIED JIFFY LUBE and they have 10 and 11 sec cars. HELLOOOOO. Well that is all I have for now.

teemfedx
04-25-2007, 05:49 PM
^^^
well then tell us who the "theives" are...dont say that every knows...i dont know any theives that post on this site...do enlighten us

and is reference to a "glorified jiffy lube"...do elaborate

i know its just a rant but details would be nice

hatchlover
04-25-2007, 05:51 PM
Everyone here on this forum who has had a vehicle stolen and stripped or parts stolen off of there vehicles, are always PISSED off that it happened. I just cannot believe how BLIND most of you are to not see that the problem with all of the THEFT lies right here on this FORUM. I am willing to bet that 90% of the people on here know who the DIRTY people are, yet they still choose to buy parts and get work done by them. It is ridiculous that I sit back and see the DIRTY THEIVES raised up on Pedestals on this site like they are HEROES!!!! Yet anytime there is a vehicle stolen, someone want to kill someone else. All I am saying is be careful who you TRUST, Because these guys don't give a shit if it is there Homies car or not. If they can make money off the parts and make their ride faster, THEY WILL..............................I also wanted to add to this: Doesn't it seem a little FISHY to any of you, that you have kids out there working at a GLORIFIED JIFFY LUBE and they have 10 and 11 sec cars. HELLOOOOO. Well that is all I have for now.
Haha bro ima new comer, and most of the people on this site do not get most peoples logic. So to keep the long story short dont wayste much time bro.

JDMitation
04-25-2007, 05:58 PM
^^^
well then tell us who the "theives" are...dont say that every knows...i dont know any theives that post on this site...do enlighten us

and is reference to a "glorified jiffy lube"...do elaborate

i know its just a rant but details would be nice

ya is there a specific person you are trying to call out here?

it is kind of funny though i always wonder where people get such nice shit. i mean i am not a baller by any means but i work 45 hours a week with a well paying job and have relatively little expenses and could never afford half the shit that some of the other site members drive.

maybe the all slang crack? who knows.

teemfedx
04-25-2007, 06:05 PM
ya is there a specific person you are trying to call out here?

well i took this as he was calling out everyone int eh sense that he said that we all continue to buy and sell parts from members that we "know to be theives"...and we get work done on our cars from "gloified jiffy lubes".

i for one have had a car stolen, i in no way associate with criminals, and i get my car worked on at a shop up north (or did, before if got stolen)...they are upstanding members of the community themselves

Jstarda9
04-25-2007, 06:32 PM
hahah 3rd post and already putting this shit........simple people dont show ur plate on ur pics and garage ur car and have an alarm sooo simple