PDA

View Full Version : Rape At The Pump

BIGD
04-27-2007, 10:04 AM
this shit is gettin ridiculous once again FUCK Bush:d3:

EK|B
04-27-2007, 10:07 AM
lol @ everybody whining about every fucking thing and blaming it on Bush.
Did you take in consideration that people drive more in the Summer?
I think that there is only one refinery doing summer blends too.
I hate the high prices too.

91DA9
04-27-2007, 10:08 AM
^^^Totally agree

hawaii_DA6
04-27-2007, 10:09 AM
whos' Bush......

Joking

AZDC2
04-27-2007, 10:10 AM
gas prices are getting ridiculously high, i agree fuck bush, someone has to take the blame and it might as well be him

Rufus
04-27-2007, 10:11 AM
I never pay attention to gas prices..

honduh_head
04-27-2007, 10:12 AM
get a better job...or a cheaper car

sssmokin05si
It's really not that bad.

91DA9
Someone please show me the chain of events that occurred, where bush raised the gas prices. Directly or indirectly is fine. I'm pretty sure, that even if the house, senate, and white house were all governed by democrats, the gas prices would pretty much remain the same. If not get worse.

BIGD
04-27-2007, 10:13 AM
I hate the high prices too.

hard to argue with everything exept ppl drive more in the summer more ppl tent to car pool in the summer because of gas prices

Splashystrwbery
04-27-2007, 10:13 AM
or a car that doesnt leak gas ..

DOH

honduh_head
04-27-2007, 10:15 AM
or a car that doesnt leak gas ..

DOH

pwned ;)

I Hate Import Cars
04-27-2007, 10:16 AM
gas prices are getting ridiculously high, i agree fuck bush, someone has to take the blame and it might as well be him

possibly the most immature thing I've ever heard on here. I LOVE that everyone has a prob with the president, EVERY PRESIDENT, but fails to consider a few things, like A) HOW FUCKING HARD IT HAS TO BE TO TRY TO KEEP AN ENTIRE COUNTRY HAPPY, or 2)Our other option...JOHN KERRY. JOHN FUCKING KERRY. Come on folks, let's be serious here...just me .2c...

I Hate Import Cars
04-27-2007, 10:17 AM
and yes, I wish gas were cheaper too. :)

Chinky
04-27-2007, 10:20 AM
i thought it was gonna be a picture of a bitch bent over a pump

:lame:

EPthree04
04-27-2007, 10:21 AM
i agree. sure bish isnt the best president we've had but wow!!! john kerry? seriously? what a joke! gas prices would be the same if he were president if not higher bc he is a douche bag!

honduh_head
04-27-2007, 10:21 AM
haha ^

Daddy_Digital
04-27-2007, 10:25 AM
could be worse, u can pay what people pay in cali. they pay 3.50 for regular unleaded

Peteex
04-27-2007, 10:34 AM
Lord Forbid we have to pay the same gas prices as the rest of the civilized world.

When prices reach $6 a gallon like they are in Europe, thats when I'll start complaining. The US has enjoyed unnaturally low gas prices for decades, especially when you consider the ratio of domestic vs imported petroleum we use.

I'm not going to blame anything on anyone, Bush will be out of office after the next election regardless of what he has or hasn't done, his image is to soiled.

All I have to say is its about time gas prices caught up with us, maybe it will finnally make people realize we can't live on fossil fuels forever, and whatever "drawbacks" alternative engergy sources are supposed to have need to be worked through or mitigated so we can finally start preparing for our future.

*inFamous*
04-27-2007, 10:36 AM
lol 28 bucks?

Shit try filling up a 17 gallon beast :)

Gas prices suck relative to 8 years ago but were still about 1/2 the cost of most european and asian countries

YewllowDA
04-27-2007, 10:42 AM
this morning, i payed about $30 for to fill up my car.....

BIGD
04-27-2007, 10:43 AM
but still he as never really tried to help get prices back down he lowers them like 5 cents and thats only cuz he temporarily eased environmental regulations that require the use of cleaner-burning fuel additives to cut down on summertime pollution. i'm sorry but 3 bucks a gallon is a lil redick

thaiphob
04-27-2007, 10:45 AM
psssh stop whining...gas in CA is hovering around 3.60 for 87.

FUK JDM
04-27-2007, 10:47 AM
I wish 28 bucks filled up my gas tank........:whatever:

Chinky
04-27-2007, 10:47 AM
well what do u guys expect this is azht the home of the cheap skates.

*inFamous*
04-27-2007, 11:26 AM
hey i dont mind saving a buck but after living with 4.70 a LITER for a few years it makes ya complain less on 3.50 a gallon :)

funky_cornbread
04-27-2007, 11:32 AM
i blame osama...

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y31/indianatwork/osamakobe3.jpg

HEADSHOT
04-27-2007, 11:38 AM
all ican can say is... you need gas either way. your gonna make more money. i dont even look at the prices anymore when i fill up.i just fill my tank cause i know that i need gas. if people are so sick of gas prices.. go bio diesel. i read that used cooking oil when mixed directly with diesel on the jettta td1 at a 1:3 ratio gets like 100 mpg??

dont kill me if my info is a little incorrect just going off memory. but it is somthing like that.

Neebs
04-27-2007, 12:28 PM
Buy a mo-ped. That thing gets like 60 mpg.

Just drive less.

enigma94
04-27-2007, 12:31 PM
quit your bitching, try putting in 60 bux to fill your tank in a CAR.

Neebs
04-27-2007, 12:36 PM
^ Damn you drive a Hummer or something?

azskateman
04-27-2007, 12:36 PM
Ya you have no idea what getting raped at the pump means...

Try $75.00 to fill up

My crew cab+ $75.00= 280 miles

gcboy90
04-27-2007, 12:48 PM
i agree that gas is too high, not necessarily bush's fault
at the same time, it IS his fault we are fighting in the middle east (iraq where oil is rich, not afghanistan where its limited) which causes a HIGH speculation among gas company price setters, which also in turn raises prices...

whenever a massive bombing occurs near an oil field... prices drive up... anytime insurgents show a sign of attack... prices drive up...

the whole point of iraq (whether you agree or not... thats a whole other debate) was to acquire oil fields from a nation that really doesnt like us... guess wut, we succeeded, but at what price? after the Gulf war, prices never got near 2 bucks until september 11th (thats understandable) and after the start of the war in iraq, it quickly reached 3 bucks.... guess wut? hasnt recovered since, and it NEVER will... y would it? exxon mobile CEO made some outrageous amount of bank last year... as did the VP and presidents of that company... idk exactly the amount... it was upwards of 50 million... i think? idk tho... anyways, they see record prices and think, record profits... NOT saying its all bush's fault... just saying, after the war in iraq started, prices climbed to all time highs, and we will NEVER pay under 2 bucks again

imm0rtal
04-27-2007, 01:46 PM
I hate the high prices too.x2.

Really, I wish all the kids on the internet bitching about gas prices would gain a little global perspective and realize the US is incredibly spoiled when it comes to petroleum prices. Places in Europe see $8-$10 per gallon, and yet we're bitching about $3 a gallon? Grow up, jeez.

This is the exact reason I have an automatic d-series daily driver. Even with a misfiring dizzy I am at around 30mpg :thumbup:

jdmSurge
04-27-2007, 01:59 PM
I never pay attention to gas prices..

X2 I make too much money to care how much gas is...

jdmSurge
04-27-2007, 02:08 PM
i blame osama...

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y31/indianatwork/osamakobe3.jpg

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha lmao!!!! Ahahahahaha osama is a lakers fan ahahahahaha!!!

tokyospeedpros
04-27-2007, 02:14 PM
I have THE SOLUTION FOR THE HIGH GAS PRICES!!!!

STOP DRIVING. Wheeeew. I have done my good deed for the day. Bikes don't take gas and the Bus is only like $1 even with transfers. Theres always light rail.

LMFAO I know I had to the ass that said it. I drive up to the pump, swipe the card and fill the tank. Aint shit I can do about it so I just fill it up! :hithead:

imm0rtal
04-27-2007, 02:21 PM
I have THE SOLUTION FOR THE HIGH GAS PRICES!!!!

STOP DRIVING. Wheeeew. I have done my good deed for the day. Bikes don't take gas and the Bus is only like $1 even with transfers. Theres always light rail.

LMFAO I know I had to the ass that said it. I drive up to the pump, swipe the card and fill the tank. int shit I can do about it so I just fill it up! :hithead:yeah, you are an ass, but an ass that's right! How do you think I got my monstrous legs? That's right, I ride my bike half the time lol

91DA9
04-27-2007, 02:23 PM
This is why I got an xb....average mpg is anywhere from 28-33 and it's a 12 gallon tank

crtEG6
04-27-2007, 02:27 PM
could be worse, u can pay what people pay in cali. they pay 3.50 for regular unleaded

its goin to get worse they say by june it will be close to 5.00 a gallon....

dj KVS
04-27-2007, 02:35 PM

thats how much i put in my truck for a full tank and it usually last one week. If you cant afford it, end yourself. Gas is just like food, can't live without it. Or at least thats how I see it.

crtEG6
04-27-2007, 02:37 PM
oh yea since were talkin about how much you all pay to fill up...

my old truck got 4-5 miles to the gallon beat that shizzzz...

i found out bitching is not goin to help... just just deal w/ the fact that i need to stop popping the V i my car

BIGD
04-27-2007, 02:40 PM

hey trine shut the fuck up you bitch you drive a gay 32 i'll walk you with a b16 and intake

91DA9
04-27-2007, 02:40 PM
NICE....right as I'm bragging about the Xb, Bri sends me a text to tell me the STI is running again....Fuck....

Golden He@rt
04-27-2007, 02:47 PM
x2.

Really, I wish all the kids on the internet bitching about gas prices would gain a little global perspective and realize the US is incredibly spoiled when it comes to petroleum prices. Places in Europe see $8-$10 per gallon, and yet we're bitching about $3 a gallon? Grow up, jeez.

thats cool dude but last time i checked we lived in america you know the U S of A. why would i worry about gas prices there. i dont live there and im not going to. So for now ill worry about gas prices where i live and where i drive.

all the people trying to make big d look like his prices arent shit. no one told you to drive those cars or trucks no one held a gun to your head and said you have to drive this. you chose to drive what you drive so get the fuck over it.

p.s. btw big d drives an 8 valve single cam. so no wonder he complains. its like hes putting gas into a lost cause.

Chinky
04-27-2007, 02:57 PM
fucke

u spelled fuck wrong :snookems:

dr@ke
04-27-2007, 04:07 PM
the gas prices aren't bad and i don't have a good paying job. i love to drive everywhere so i have to pay the price and i always buy the 91 octane but i don't care so quite your "bitching dude"

SiR Mikey
04-27-2007, 04:13 PM
Gas always goes up in the summer

People can try and get all technical, start reading into bullshit and forming crazy hypothesis, but all it boils down to is

Gas companies know that people drive more during the summer, and so they jack the prices up. There is nothing anyone has, can, or will do about it.

I fucking hate paying for gas. I'm probably the biggest cheap ass known to man and live on E. I put a <2 gallons in my tank at a time, and MAKE it last at least 2 days. I'm going to buy a bike soon and pedal my ass around town.

Stockvx
04-27-2007, 04:13 PM
I have a picture on my phone of how the pump was when I drove up to it....$106.86 for 37.906 gallons. Id be pissed. Plus, that was before the gas prices neared 3 bucks..so that guy probably took out a loan for his gas now.

imm0rtal
04-27-2007, 06:21 PM
thats cool dude but last time i checked we lived in america you know the U S of A. why would i worry about gas prices there. i dont live there and im not going to. So for now ill worry about gas prices where i live and where i drive.

all the people trying to make big d look like his prices arent shit. no one told you to drive those cars or trucks no one held a gun to your head and said you have to drive this. you chose to drive what you drive so get the fuck over it.

p.s. btw big d drives an 8 valve single cam. so no wonder he complains. its like hes putting gas into a lost cause.Because unlike most backwoods rednecks in this country, I understand that people aren't divided by national borders. People are people no matter where they are, and if more people would think like that I'm sure our world would be just a little better off.

EK|B
04-27-2007, 07:10 PM
Gas always goes up in the summer

People can try and get all technical, start reading into bullshit and forming crazy hypothesis, but all it boils down to is

Gas companies know that people drive more during the summer, and so they jack the prices up. There is nothing anyone has, can, or will do about it.

Thank you.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BTW it takes money to make money, how are you going to get to work if you live a long distance away? DRIVE.

cjb
04-27-2007, 07:18 PM
this shit is gettin ridiculous once again FUCK Bush:d3:

BAN!!!

I Hate Import Cars
04-27-2007, 08:14 PM
wow. that's a whole lot of bitching about something that we have absolutely NO control over, isn't it? You know what I thought of today? No not that. Before that. I thought, that must suck to have to use Premium and pay for it. Then I did the math, and guess what... it stays right around $0.20 more per gallon than 87 ya? So that means for me to bump up to premium, and fill up my 14 gallon tank, I'm looking at a whopping $2.80 extra per fill up. That's less than I spend IN the store WHILE I fill up!!! Then I thought about how our drag truck with a 17 gal tank uses fuel that's like $4.92/gal right now (dtfm on THAT) and the Suburban I used to drive with a 48 GALLON TANK, and I thought, "wow. I'm good with the old Civic." That's all. Justa little perspective...

Integra3586
04-27-2007, 08:57 PM
you know whats bullshit. is that Chipotle raised there prices a good $0.25. i think thats bullshit.

SiR Mikey
04-27-2007, 08:58 PM
you know whats bullshit. is that Chipotle raised there prices a good $0.25. i think thats bullshit.

Fuck that! Thats a Bashas cream soda!

EK|B
04-27-2007, 09:08 PM
BWahahhahahahahaha :lmao:

Neebs
04-27-2007, 10:39 PM
And McDonald's dine-in charge. That damn BUSH!

Motorhead
04-27-2007, 10:53 PM
Gas prices don't bother me at all, and I drive a V8 that only takes premium gas. Cheaper gas would have been better, but I don't sweat it. $28 bucks a tank isn't a rape, try $60+.

I won't comment on the politics, but Exxon did make a profit of 39 billion dollars last year, the most it has ever made in its history. Somebody's wallet is getting fatter, but I don't care; I wipe my ass with it.

91integrs
04-27-2007, 11:46 PM
i agree that gas is too high, not necessarily bush's fault
at the same time, it IS his fault we are fighting in the middle east (iraq where oil is rich, not afghanistan where its limited) which causes a HIGH speculation among gas company price setters, which also in turn raises prices...

whenever a massive bombing occurs near an oil field... prices drive up... anytime insurgents show a sign of attack... prices drive up...

the whole point of iraq (whether you agree or not... thats a whole other debate) was to acquire oil fields from a nation that really doesnt like us... guess wut, we succeeded, but at what price? after the Gulf war, prices never got near 2 bucks until september 11th (thats understandable) and after the start of the war in iraq, it quickly reached 3 bucks.... guess wut? hasnt recovered since, and it NEVER will... y would it? exxon mobile CEO made some outrageous amount of bank last year... as did the VP and presidents of that company... idk exactly the amount... it was upwards of 50 million... i think? idk tho... anyways, they see record prices and think, record profits... NOT saying its all bush's fault... just saying, after the war in iraq started, prices climbed to all time highs, and we will NEVER pay under 2 bucks again

The problem is not Bush, nor the war, its the fact that we relay on oil from countries overseas that don't see eye to eye with us. As for profits that oil companies are making, yes their making close to record profits. I have not read the reports yet of each oil companies financial statements, that should have been released this week. However, I think the real issue here is not the profits. its what their doing with those profits and how the government can give certain tax breaks to them. However, I do not have all the details or the answers but I do know a couple things. First there is oil we can use locally, and second we do have the technology to use altenatives to gas in powering cars, so why not use. The answer you will find is politics, no matter if its a republican or a democrat the problem will alway be around.

gcboy90
04-27-2007, 11:59 PM
.... 90% of the worlds oil, is located in the middle east....

alaska has a good amount and so does texas, as well as the gulf of mexico... but its NOT enough to provide for an entire nation... and it wont ever be....

the war IS a problem, i didnt say it was the ONLY problem, but it would be ignorant to say that it is NOT a problem at all... iraq is chump change too.... Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, UAE, all those nations contain more oil per square mile than iraq.... yet, we waste our time THERE... bush IS also a problem, his tax cuts on the rich (which is a republican thing... and im an independent in case you guys were wondering) oil companies have provided those increases in profit. he also has done nothing to produce more refineries that could help create more summer blends... the war in iraq has cost.... idk the number off the top of my head, but im pretty damn sure its more than 300 billion right now, and that money could have gone into alternative fuel R and D, as well as production of more refineries, as well as a much more efficient import of oil itself... sorry, a lot of shit coulda been done to prevent oil price climb

katrina didnt help, and neither did september 11th, those hurt the nation in a terrible way, but the war in iraq is just hurting us more and more... i love our troops by the way, they are the bravest people in america, which is y i believe they deserve to come home

rushbuster70
04-28-2007, 12:49 AM
Have any of you guys ever been to Europe?lol its way worse...I remember my parents use to spend tons of money on gas there in our big ass van and this was back in the 90's

Downshift
04-28-2007, 01:20 AM
It's time like this I appreciate this POS '89 Corolla DX I'm stuck with.
350 miles on 9.5 gallons.

Relix
04-28-2007, 02:20 AM
i agree. sure bish isnt the best president we've had but wow!!! john kerry? seriously? what a joke! gas prices would be the same if he were president if not higher bc he is a douche bag!
If Kerry were president, and the dems controled the house and the senate, gas prices would be higher because the Democrats love raising taxes and the fringe enviromentalist have taken over the party, and they would love to slap another tax on gas...

Relix
04-28-2007, 02:22 AM
Lord Forbid we have to pay the same gas prices as the rest of the civilized world.

When prices reach $6 a gallon like they are in Europe, thats when I'll start complaining. The US has enjoyed unnaturally low gas prices for decades, especially when you consider the ratio of domestic vs imported petroleum we use.
The reason prices in other countries are higher then they are here, is because of taxes and the volume of oil we buy.. Just like shopping at costco compared to shopping @ 7/11....

Relix
04-28-2007, 02:23 AM
lol 28 bucks?

Shit try filling up a 17 gallon beast :)
LOL Ravi, try filling up my 75 gallon landcruiser that gets 9mpg

Relix
04-28-2007, 02:29 AM
This is why I got an xb....average mpg is anywhere from 28-33 and it's a 12 gallon tank Danm that all those get? LOL, my b18c swapped civic with all kinds of mods gets 36mpg with me bouncing off the rev limiter every chance i get...

Relix
04-28-2007, 02:44 AM
.... 90% of the worlds oil, is located in the middle east....

alaska has a good amount and so does texas, as well as the gulf of mexico... but its NOT enough to provide for an entire nation... and it wont ever be....
That's not true dude, check your facts before you start spitting BS all over the internet...

We have more oil in the us then there is in the middle east, the problem is the vast magority of it is shale oil, witch is basically coarse oily rock that need to be mined like coal and then squeezed to free the oil trapped in it.. The problem with that is that it is currently more expensive to mine that and refine it here then it is to buy it from the people in the middle east.. Also a large amount of the oil fields in Texas and Penn. were shut down because pumping it out of the ground and removing the particulates in it here cost more then buying it over there and shipping it here...

There are several differant kinds of cude oil, we here in the US have very little of the good stuff "Light Cude" The middle east is almost entirely "Light Cude" We have mostly Shale oil, medium and heavy cude...

To top it all off the biggest reason for the increase in price other then speculation is the increased demand of oil on the open market, places like india and China are booming, over 26,000 new cars a day are bought in China, and their car market is just in it's begining stages as countries like China and Indiaget more modernized and their people start enjoying first world lifestyles their demand for oil will increase & with their population being 3 or 4 times higher then the US I can see a future where all our old shut down oil fields will open up not only to help meet the demands of our country but to meet the demands of developing countries...

I'm still buying oil stocks with every paycheck...

Relix
04-28-2007, 02:45 AM
Have any of you guys ever been to Europe?lol its way worse...I remember my parents use to spend tons of money on gas there in our big ass van and this was back in the 90's
Again TAXES TAXES TAXES if you want to have a country with socialized everything, you got to pay for it somehow..

vtecminime
04-28-2007, 09:20 AM
i dont really mind. i mean yeah, if you have an suv or something with a huge tank, sucks for you. but until it takes more then $30 to fill my tank, i dont worry to much about it

SED
04-28-2007, 09:58 AM
i dont really mind. i mean yeah, if you have an suv or something with a huge tank, sucks for you. but until it takes more then $30 to fill my tank, i dont worry to much about it

I agree with that..... My car has no A/C so that is less gas I have to use.

Owens
04-28-2007, 10:24 AM
You guys are typing off stats like 90% of the worlds oil is in the middle east, how do you know? There's almost no research on the amounts of oil contained anywhere, and especially in Alaska. You're using a bunch of hear-say.

Oil Companies almost control the world. Bush could have gone with his plan of going into Iraq and release it's large amount of oil being reserved by OPEC whom control the economy of oil. He couldn't do this in 2004 because he felt the American voters were focusing more on the "war" rather on the goa which made him look bad, and in order to stay in the white house he would need the backing of other American political leaders whom are back financially by OPEC as stock holders.

I think we pay a pretty fair price. Both of the U.K.'s and our governments just tax the hell out of rising gas prices in order to build and maintain roads and such. I think the taxes should just be lowered on gas because I don't think roads need to be repaired for the amount spent at the pump. (We all know, the construction on the roads in Phoenix is takes forever, and the roads here in Iowa are NEVER repaired.. I drive on rocky roads daily.)

So yeah, I blame Bush for allowing himself and this country to be puppets to OPEC and his other rich oil-tycoons in Texas.

"So you see we're not only being hit in the gas tank, but again in the wallet for daily purchases as well. We can't afford other things, so we buy less, they can afford to ship less, wage demands go up, and profits go down."

Relix
04-28-2007, 12:10 PM
Y
So yeah, I blame Bush for allowing himself and this country to be puppets to OPEC and his other rich oil-tycoons in Texas.

Possibly the most idiotic statement yet in this thread... Was GWB pulling the strings durring the 1970's when OPEC closed the spicket and gas prices went for$0.25 a gallon up to $1.50 a gallon?

Nott_Sure
04-29-2007, 10:24 PM
get a better job...or a cheaper car

:thumbup:

eviilboy
04-29-2007, 11:28 PM
That's not true dude, check your facts before you start spitting BS all over the internet...

We have more oil in the us then there is in the middle east, the problem is the vast magority of it is shale oil, witch is basically coarse oily rock that need to be mined like coal and then squeezed to free the oil trapped in it.. The problem with that is that it is currently more expensive to mine that and refine it here then it is to buy it from the people in the middle east.. Also a large amount of the oil fields in Texas and Penn. were shut down because pumping it out of the ground and removing the particulates in it here cost more then buying it over there and shipping it here...

There are several differant kinds of cude oil, we here in the US have very little of the good stuff "Light Cude" The middle east is almost entirely "Light Cude" We have mostly Shale oil, medium and heavy cude...

To top it all off the biggest reason for the increase in price other then speculation is the increased demand of oil on the open market, places like india and China are booming, over 26,000 new cars a day are bought in China, and their car market is just in it's begining stages as countries like China and Indiaget more modernized and their people start enjoying first world lifestyles their demand for oil will increase & with their population being 3 or 4 times higher then the US I can see a future where all our old shut down oil fields will open up not only to help meet the demands of our country but to meet the demands of developing countries...

I'm still buying oil stocks with every paycheck...

A company applied for a rather large patent on a design for mining / retrieving oil from shale. ;)

If they can actually do it... omfg... we're talking about $30 a barrel of oil... and we'll have oil in a politically stable environment. :)

Otherwise, fuck you all... the gas prices always go up in the summer time.. we haven't built a new refinery since 1983 or some shit.. and there is only one active one trying to keep up with the entire United State's demands.

Also... ever look around? See all those expeditions, navigators, suburbans, HUGE ASS TRUCKS, that noone fucking uses... they don't go offroad.. they don't tow anything.. they do not use the vehicle for what it was designed for... they're the ones killing our gas prices... they're the ones fueling the fire to drive up the pump prices because.. guess what? They require a METRIC SHITTON more fuel than cars.

I think we should abolish SUVs that aren't being used for their intended purposes. tbh.

I Hate Import Cars
04-30-2007, 12:06 AM
A company applied for a rather large patent on a design for mining / retrieving oil from shale. ;)

If they can actually do it... omfg... we're talking about $30 a barrel of oil... and we'll have oil in a politically stable environment. :)

Otherwise, fuck you all... the gas prices always go up in the summer time.. we haven't built a new refinery since 1983 or some shit.. and there is only one active one trying to keep up with the entire United State's demands.

Also... ever look around? See all those expeditions, navigators, suburbans, HUGE ASS TRUCKS, that noone fucking uses... they don't go offroad.. they don't tow anything.. they do not use the vehicle for what it was designed for... they're the ones killing our gas prices... they're the ones fueling the fire to drive up the pump prices because.. guess what? They require a METRIC SHITTON more fuel than cars.

I think we should abolish SUVs that aren't being used for their intended purposes. tbh.

HAHAHA!!!!! I'll vote for that one...If I can't find at least a little bit of mud/dirt in your wheelwells or suspension, you AND your truck go to jail. SWEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!

USDM.LOVE
04-30-2007, 12:50 AM
:lame: You guys just bang on bush for this...:dumbass:

cowboi
04-30-2007, 01:18 AM
it aint that bad yet.. costco ftw... haha

*inFamous*
04-30-2007, 01:23 AM
homie hookup, 5 bucks off ftw! lol

enigma94
04-30-2007, 02:08 AM
Back when we had that gas crunch and it was 4-6 a gal there was a study done that compared current prices at the average of $4 a gal to the prices back in the 70s. Then they calculated annual income for each time frame and discovered that even at $4 a gallon its cheaper than it was in the 70s at what, $0.50 a gallon. This is due to the increase in the average income and inflation. People focus on the actual amount rather than the contrast to the amount they make.

EK|B
04-30-2007, 08:08 AM
Back when we had that gas crunch and it was 4-6 a gal there was a study done that compared current prices at the average of $4 a gal to the prices back in the 70s. Then they calculated annual income for each time frame and discovered that even at $4 a gallon its cheaper than it was in the 70s at what, $0.50 a gallon. This is due to the increase in the average income and inflation. People focus on the actual amount rather than the contrast to the amount they make.

Good point, I read something about that in the newspaper a while back.