PDA

View Full Version : gt live in salt lake city

topramn
04-27-2007, 08:49 PM
Just left miller motorsports park after dropping off the ksport integra. The track is amazing. Wonderful facilities. Just overall amazing. Can't wait to see some driving tomorrow. Cheers!

flyzlow
04-27-2007, 09:37 PM
Damn ... I wish I was there. I've been seriously jonesing to run that track. I've gotta work in a trip up there next year. Is Brady driving the KSport car?

topramn
04-28-2007, 05:02 PM
Yeah man. Ran into some problems with tires but got it all fixed pretty quickly thanks to the help of the falken drift guys. They let us use their tire machine. This place is amazing! Brady just turned a 1.48. Best lap so far today.

BlueTeg
04-30-2007, 03:35 PM
Scott-
We should get a group of a 4+ guys and head out there.....

flyzlow
04-30-2007, 04:24 PM
Yeah .... I wish I could do it this year, but I'm going to be seriously cramped on vacation time and racing budget. I've already done 2 CA events and have another one planned for July or August (WS). Plus, I'm taking a week off to go to Indy for F1 this year. I might end up not having any vacation left for Xmas/NYE, but we'll see.

I've been talking about getting a big HC meet together up there forever, but maybe I'll get a little more active this time and start talking to Ryan F and stuff. I think it would be rad to hold like an HC Nationals West out there on neutral turf. With the Pac-NW guys, us, the NV guys, and both Cal clubs, we could pull 30+ H4 cars and 10+ H1 cars I think. Maybe I'll have to start stirring the pot now to see if we can put something together for next summer.

topramn
04-30-2007, 06:01 PM
hey guys,

we just got back from salt lake city. great event for us. we won the redline time attack for FF class. met a lot of cool people. got a chance to hang out with a lot of old friends. gotta give props to UMS Tuning for coming out with us to keep an eye on the cars.