PDA

View Full Version : Kill Stories

Pages : [1] 2

boostedrex
04-29-2007, 01:47 AM
Its been on honda tech for while so i figured try it here. Post your kill story or your being killed story.Im not condoning street racing, but if u do post your story. Here is my story.

Me and my buddy T (nextlevelcoupe) was crusing in his turbo dohc zc rex, going down Glendale. It was late and there was no one on the road, when all of the sudden a silver tocoma pulled next to us then kept pulling in front of us a car then fading back a next to us. I then look over and its a girl driving the truck and it has a pink butterfly decal across it. I say "yo t i think this girl is trying to race u in the truck", he tells me im dumb and we keep going. at the next light she starts reving the truck the launches, and then t say " o hell no she is". So at the next light we meet up at she revs again, then he does , and the light turns green and were off. first gear even, second she has have a truck on us, third she has over 2 trucks on us. He then gets of it and says that he wasn't really racing, i am however laughing the whole time as he tries to convince me the he wasn't racing.But the worst parts was it was an automatic, and she laughed at us after she won. Sorry t but i had to do it . so lets here what u got

Daddy_Digital
04-29-2007, 09:52 AM
oh man, how embarrasing. got whooped by a girl.
2 night ago, i was coming from a photo shoot with ravi. i got on the 51 north and this white 89 hatch merges from the 10 ramp. im not paying that much attention, i did notice the chick had a fart can. i was jus talkin to my girl then all of a sudden this bitch is tryin to catch up and starts reving up on me. at first i ignored her, then she pulled alil forward and then lined back up with me, i said fuk it, dropped it into 3rd and we went at it. this biznatch had the fukn nerve to try to ram my car! she got close but no damage. so i kept going, put a huge gap between us cus im a tuner, not a demolition derby driver.

boostedrex
04-29-2007, 12:14 PM
damn sounds close

DJ Hookid
04-29-2007, 01:02 PM
I was heading to work on Thursday, around noon. I’m on the loop 101 around the 67th Avenue ramp and a Celica GT is in front of me. This Celica is ugly as hell… It was white with Chrome 18’s that were cambering like crazy and it had a fart can exhaust. I was riding behind him minding my own business and then I hear him downshift. So I downshift from 5th to 4th, keep in mind I could have downshifted all the way to 3rd, and of course I easily catch up to him. Traffic is a bit heavy so I couldn’t move around him and fly by him. I was on his tail and I would have to let off the gas and coast for a few seconds otherwise I would have driven into his rear end. It was so hilarious. Erik (So Fly) and I were laughing like crazy. I rolled my windows back up, blasted the A/C and cruised the rest of the way to work. My job was done.

cjb
04-29-2007, 01:30 PM
Finally we get a good thread on this board. We need to set some rules. I say, no lying or making stuff up, oh and nobody ask me for time slips. I don't believe in getting timed. Now let me share,

Oh man, I have been waiting to share this for so long. This was a few months back. It all started as I was testing out my new carbon fiber APC exhaust I just got from checker the night before. Keep in my mind I have a fully built d15z1 all motor beast in my eg hatch. Ok so I pull out of my neighbored banging through the gears, tires screeching, kidsscreaming, parents yelling and I am smiling. That new exhaust gave my engine a chance to breathe and that's all I needed to finish my street racing machine.

Ok so I am cruising around and I see a few ricer's looking my direction. I gave em a rev and of course they backed down, there prius couldn't handle what they were hearing so I proceed to the next light. No one was around and I haven't had a chance to fully feel the vtec power with all my new mods. So I began to breath slowly to calm myself because I was way to excited. Breathing slow I saw the light was still red, so I closed my eyes and wiped the sweat off of my palms. As I inhaled the new squash, I pushed the clutch in and put one hand on my neon steering wheel and the other on my matching shifter. And as if it was meant to be I opened my eyes just to see the light go green. So I dropped the clutch and gave it gas, Dammit. I stalled.

The magic was over, I started back up and took a right. I couldn't stand the embarrassment. So heading in a new direction, I see the distant tail lights of an STI. I sped up cause we were closing in on an intersection and I just new the light was going
to turn red. I really wanted to race this guy from a dig, I knew in my heart I was a better driver and that I could launch on him and get the jump, besides those subaru's are only 13 second cars. To my luck, we got the red. This time I wasn't going to close my eyes, the mood was right. I see him look over at me and smirk, I nod. I set the two step, it's at 2500rpm's right when my vtec-e kicks. GREENLIGHT!!!

Clutch off, gas, clutch, shift, gas, clutch, shift, gas, hazards.... It was like it was slow motion. I launched hard, no wheel spin and I got the jump, glad I paid extra for the sticky Nankings. I hear him spinning trying to get traction, I have a car length, now
2, I hit the hazards and let off. Poor subie driver, he didn't even catch up. I see his lights turn down a side street, guess he couldn't face me at the next light. Now I am feeling good, it's still early and I have plenty of gas.

Now I am checking the broadway mirror to see if anyone is coming and sure enough, looks as though someone else wants some. It looks low, I can see the headlights bouncing. And if it's that low, it's gotta be fast. They catch up, but this time they let
out a monstrous rev. I jumped in my seat and i think I peed a little, good thing I have vinly rapped itr seats. The anticipationof possibly being beat has got me ancy.

to be continued.....

noVtecHERE
04-29-2007, 02:12 PM
nice CJB... i got a few but ill post later, i got revved on by a B16 hatch and a V6 Cougar slammed on 18`s..

<3bane
04-29-2007, 05:15 PM
tweak is the epitome of rice. :inlove:

he would rather tune his n/a single cam for the 400th time than go to the new pool at mcdowell mountain ranch to check out milfs with tits that cost 3 times what his car does.

Daddy_Digital
04-29-2007, 06:20 PM
dam cjb, thats not bad story tellin.
i just now recalled the first time i took my teg out for a joy ride a couple week ago after i bought it. I was going west on the 202, and i was in the express lane with my lady. well i cruised by a Ej civic, not sure what year, just that it was a coupe and had a fart can exhaust. i kinda slowed down bout 3 or 4 car lenghts ahead of him jus to see if he wanted some. well sure enuff, the idiot decided to come get some. i let him get the nose of his ride get in front of mine, i reved the engine, and he down shifted. i wasnt worried cus i dumped it into thrid and quickly caught up and passed him. we did this a couple times then he let off. so i thought it was all over til i see him haulin ass towards me on my side. so i let him have it and took off and i didnt stop til he was a lil speck of light on the broadway rearview. the dude prawly only had a SOHC, but hey..jus cus i drive a 4 door, dont mean its slow. jus like i dont under estimate hatches, some guys got some fast ones. and i have a fast 4 door teg.

tegmister
04-29-2007, 06:23 PM
my car is slow :)

<3bane
04-29-2007, 06:29 PM
i think its fucking hilarious that people believe cjb and tell ricer stories that are legit.

booo for cjb's fake ricer story.

YewllowDA
04-29-2007, 06:32 PM
i never got revved.....maybe soon...

Shiznit
04-29-2007, 06:42 PM
this one is from like a couple months ago, and i dont really street race.

i was on prince rd in tucson going home and a black lifted chevy truck pulled up next to me at a red light. he started revving his engine and proceeded to do a power burn out. meanwhile i rolled my windows up so i didnt have to smell the burning rubber. light turns green and he takes off and i just drive normally, i didnt want to race because my clutch is about to die and i want to keep the clutch until i can afford a new one for my turbo setup (which is in my garage, not on my car). anyway, he starts speeding up and slowing down till im next to him and speeds up again. then we pull up to another red light. and proceeds to do another power burnout, thats when i noticed he had a girl in his car who i must say was pretty fine. anyway thats when i decided i would like to either make or break his ego in front of his girl.

light turns green and he launches, i obviously couldnt get the launch on him because i had to let my clutch out slowly so my car wouldnt stall. he gets a good car length in front then my car caught up to his speed. by that time i shifted to 2nd and started pulling up to his side. 3rd gear i start pulling away, i got off of it at like 85mph. i slow down to the next red light and see him in my rear view mirror making a fast right turn on a random road probably cuz he was embarrassed he got his ass handed to him in front of his girl and didnt want it to happen again. hopefully he didnt get any poonany that night

<3bane
04-29-2007, 06:45 PM
this one is from like a couple months ago, and i dont really street race.

i was on prince rd in tucson going home and a black lifted chevy truck pulled up next to me at a red light. he started revving his engine and proceeded to do a power burn out. meanwhile i rolled my windows up so i didnt have to smell the burning rubber. light turns green and he takes off and i just drive normally, i didnt want to race because my clutch is about to die and i want to keep the clutch until i can afford a new one for my turbo setup (which is in my garage, not on my car). anyway, he starts speeding up and slowing down till im next to him and speeds up again. then we pull up to another red light. and proceeds to do another power burnout, thats when i noticed he had a girl in his car who i must say was pretty fine. anyway thats when i decided i would like to either make or break his ego in front of his girl.

light turns green and he launches, i obviously couldnt get the launch on him because i had to let my clutch out slowly so my car wouldnt stall. he gets a good car length in front then my car caught up to his speed. by that time i shifted to 2nd and started pulling up to his side. 3rd gear i start pulling away, i got off of it at like 85mph. i slow down to the next red light and see him in my rear view mirror making a fast right turn on a random road probably cuz he was embarrassed he got his ass handed to him in front of his girl and didnt want it to happen again. hopefully he didnt get any poonany that night

lifted trucks are so fucking slow.

Shiznit
04-29-2007, 06:50 PM
i guess i shoulda mentioned i have an em1, not that its fast or anything lol

2000si
04-29-2007, 06:55 PM
me and my bro were crusin to school in his ek hatch and this douch bag in his truck pulled next to us at a light and started talkin shit. he was like were going to race and i'm going to smash on you. your car aint shit. so the light turns red and we both gun it. needless to say we smashed on him and his freind so we slow down and i asked him "so what happened i thought your piece of shit was supposed to smash on us?" he came back with "congradulations you just beat every other civic on the road" so we told him to fuck off

Shiznit
04-29-2007, 07:03 PM
me and my bro were crusin to school in his ek hatch and this douch bag in his truck pulled next to us at a light and started talkin shit. he was like were going to race and i'm going to smash on you. your car aint shit. so the light turns red and we both gun it. needless to say we smashed on him and his freind so we slow down and i asked him "so what happened i thought your piece of shit was supposed to smash on us?" he came back with "congradulations you just beat every other civic on the road" so we told him to fuck offwtf you guys ran a red light?

<3bane
04-29-2007, 10:15 PM
wtf you guys ran a red light?

bahaha. they sit at green lights and race at reds.

2000si
04-30-2007, 12:37 AM
hahah my bad i messed up. i meant green :dumbass:

Rufus
04-30-2007, 12:51 AM
Finally we get a good thread on this board. We need to set some rules. I say, no lying or making stuff up, oh and nobody ask me for time slips. I don't believe in getting timed. Now let me share,

Oh man, I have been waiting to share this for so long. This was a few months back. It all started as I was testing out my new carbon fiber APC exhaust I just got from checker the night before. Keep in my mind I have a fully built d15z1 all motor beast in my eg hatch. Ok so I pull out of my neighbored banging through the gears, tires screeching, kidsscreaming, parents yelling and I am smiling. That new exhaust gave my engine a chance to breathe and that's all I needed to finish my street racing machine.

Ok so I am cruising around and I see a few ricer's looking my direction. I gave em a rev and of course they backed down, there prius couldn't handle what they were hearing so I proceed to the next light. No one was around and I haven't had a chance to fully feel the vtec power with all my new mods. So I began to breath slowly to calm myself because I was way to excited. Breathing slow I saw the light was still red, so I closed my eyes and wiped the sweat off of my palms. As I inhaled the new squash, I pushed the clutch in and put one hand on my neon steering wheel and the other on my matching shifter. And as if it was meant to be I opened my eyes just to see the light go green. So I dropped the clutch and gave it gas, Dammit. I stalled.

The magic was over, I started back up and took a right. I couldn't stand the embarrassment. So heading in a new direction, I see the distant tail lights of an STI. I sped up cause we were closing in on an intersection and I just new the light was going
to turn red. I really wanted to race this guy from a dig, I knew in my heart I was a better driver and that I could launch on him and get the jump, besides those subaru's are only 13 second cars. To my luck, we got the red. This time I wasn't going to close my eyes, the mood was right. I see him look over at me and smirk, I nod. I set the two step, it's at 2500rpm's right when my vtec-e kicks. GREENLIGHT!!!

Clutch off, gas, clutch, shift, gas, clutch, shift, gas, hazards.... It was like it was slow motion. I launched hard, no wheel spin and I got the jump, glad I paid extra for the sticky Nankings. I hear him spinning trying to get traction, I have a car length, now
2, I hit the hazards and let off. Poor subie driver, he didn't even catch up. I see his lights turn down a side street, guess he couldn't face me at the next light. Now I am feeling good, it's still early and I have plenty of gas.

Now I am checking the broadway mirror to see if anyone is coming and sure enough, looks as though someone else wants some. It looks low, I can see the headlights bouncing. And if it's that low, it's gotta be fast. They catch up, but this time they let
out a monstrous rev. I jumped in my seat and i think I peed a little, good thing I have vinly rapped itr seats. The anticipationof possibly being beat has got me ancy.

to be continued.....

lol @ all of that

Fox Vtec
05-02-2007, 03:19 AM

to be continued.....

what ever u gotta tell yourself d00d, nice car though

Fox Vtec
05-02-2007, 03:25 AM
how come theres nobody in this thread sayin how they got their ass kicked, maybe u guys should go against each other!

*inFamous*
05-02-2007, 09:24 AM
my cars are to slow to race. :(

imm0rtal
05-02-2007, 09:24 AM
I hit a rabbit one night on the freeway doing about 95. I am still finding pieces =/

BTLD_LS1
05-02-2007, 10:02 AM
I kill kittens =/

*inFamous*
05-02-2007, 10:17 AM
I kill kittens =/

and god hates u for it!!!

BTLD_LS1
05-02-2007, 10:26 AM
LOL!

Ravi you should come to the track on Friday!

Finally gonna put some juice to the new motor.

Thing is a beast, you gotta see it!

BTLD_LS1
05-02-2007, 10:26 AM
and as for kill stories, I smoked a Geo Metro in My GTi this morning!

Fox Vtec
05-02-2007, 10:33 AM
and as for kill stories, I smoked a Geo Metro in My GTi this morning!

didnt see that one coming, while your at it lets go beat up some old people

BTLD_LS1
05-02-2007, 10:55 AM
Well if we want to get into real kill stories, there is the R32 Skyline, a couple turbo supra's C6 vette's, countless stangs, and this was all on a stock 200K mile motor...

noVtecHERE
05-02-2007, 02:58 PM
i remember that josh/... i beat my wife... lol... just joking, that was bad.... but no seriously i beat her car... 3 cylinder to 3 cylinder, its me, the better driver *LOL*

nuocmam
05-04-2007, 02:58 PM

to be continued.....

LOL

boostedrex
05-04-2007, 11:33 PM
ravi have u ever ran your teg???

Broskiballa
05-05-2007, 02:38 PM
3 birds two weeks!!

god damn it! my car is a fucking bird magnet.

Ok soo its friday night. eerryy! dark. in my streets of avondale. = ]
ITs about 1AM. I take long drives at night. 4 hours ect. anyways.
I come to the stop light on thomas and 99th ave facing north.
when a police car pulls up to me. mmhmm..
this is my first ever getting revved on by a police officer. the crown vic massive air blowing v8 made me feel like i was gonna get arrested. just for lookin at him. my windows were down. he roll's his window down and looks at me. i smile. he ask's wat am i doing out out. I replied with, " i usually ride late long nights. he says watch u got in that thing? the very second i reply, its stock... a 5 series beamer runs a redlight and hits a huge lifted titan. the bmw had to be hitting 80 mph or soo.. That guy must of died. The officers reaction was close to zero. he reported, and jumped outta the vechile. in a mer miniumal amounts of seconds. I didnt kno wat to do.

I drove across the red light. and proceeded home.. and called it a night under shock.

thats my story.

BIGD
05-06-2007, 06:41 PM
ok so this was a while back but still a good race i was comin back from the pavillions in my srt-4(r.i.p) i got off the 202 on val vista i came up to mcdowell and this harvest moon biege eg hatch pulls up and starts boucin his shit off the rev limiter so i blow off just bein a ricer like normal he asked if i wanna run i said yeah so i got ready to launch when the light turned green we went i got him off the line and pulled every gear we got to the next light and i asked what he had he said type r so we setup agian and once again i walked this fool by like 5 cars when we got to the next light he started makin shit up sayin his LSD was clickin he wanted to run again but i was done wastin gas on the fool

ILIKETODRIVE
05-06-2007, 09:35 PM
ok so this was a while back but still a good race i was comin back from the pavillions in my srt-4(r.i.p) i got off the 202 on val vista i came up to mcdowell and this harvest moon biege eg hatch pulls up and starts boucin his shit off the rev limiter so i blow off just bein a ricer like normal he asked if i wanna run i said yeah so i got ready to launch when the light turned green we went i got him off the line and pulled every gear we got to the next light and i asked what he had he said type r so we setup agian and once again i walked this fool by like 5 cars when we got to the next light he started makin shit up sayin his LSD was clickin he wanted to run again but i was done wastin gas on the fool

Never seen anyone lie so well.....:clap:

BIGD
05-06-2007, 09:52 PM
Never seen anyone lie so well.....:clap:

hey thats a true story for a lil bit

*inFamous*
05-06-2007, 11:48 PM
Well if we want to get into real kill stories, there is the R32 Skyline, a couple turbo supra's C6 vette's, countless stangs, and this was all on a stock 200K mile motor...

hehe i've killed that same skyline a few times hehe :)

Latest kill...

Eg coupe with an R swap and some bolt ons....

had about a 3-4 car length headstart going onto an onramp.... beat it to the top by about 7 lengths in the nissan :)

comptonasskerry
05-07-2007, 04:05 PM
hey thats a true story for a lil bit

hahahaahahahahhahahhaaahahhahaha nice but wasnt it ur lsd? i think it was and i think that little hatch has better time slips so i would just shut ur cock sucker.

o i have a good story i was in my old camo hatch and doing a canyon run like i always do and i was fallowing this pos 20,000 dodge neon srt-4 gayness and he thought his shit was sick so i hit the gas and push him in the corner at the speed that i would normally go and his gay slow dodge spun out and managed to keep that pos on the road so i could pass it and laugh as i pulled away from that gay ass pos neon..............man i love neons......... lol

BTLD_LS1
05-07-2007, 04:32 PM
hehe i've killed that same skyline a few times hehe :)

Latest kill...

Eg coupe with an R swap and some bolt ons....

had about a 3-4 car length headstart going onto an onramp.... beat it to the top by about 7 lengths in the nissan :)

technically u beat me too :but:

BIGD
05-07-2007, 05:04 PM
hahahaahahahahhahahhaaahahhahaha nice but wasnt it ur lsd? i think it was and i think that little hatch has better time slips so i would just shut ur cock sucker.

o i have a good story i was in my old camo hatch and doing a canyon run like i always do and i was fallowing this pos 20,000 dodge neon srt-4 gayness and he thought his shit was sick so i hit the gas and push him in the corner at the speed that i would normally go and his gay slow dodge spun out and managed to keep that pos on the road so i could pass it and laugh as i pulled away from that gay ass pos neon..............man i love neons......... lol

How many god damn times do we have to go over this i NEVER spun out i got a lil sideways but NEVER spun out and actually i do have a better time slip than cj so you wanna say somethin now fuck head lol you need to move back i miss these arguments lol plus i wanna see you on the canyon now your gonna get worked harder than spike lee OOOOOOOO yeah.............................................. 410 P.S. I NEVER said my lsd was clicking i said i couldn't get traction

ILIKETODRIVE
05-07-2007, 05:45 PM
BIGD -> :bananaman: <-comptonasskerry

comptonasskerry
05-07-2007, 06:53 PM
BIGD -> :bananaman: <-comptonasskerry

BIGD AND COMPTONASSKERRY->:bananaman: ILIKETODRIVE reminds me of the song tag team back again. lol

*inFamous*
05-07-2007, 10:27 PM
technically u beat me too :but:

That was a funny ass night lol. dont forget mr. rsx on nitrous too!

*inFamous*
05-07-2007, 10:29 PM
ravi have u ever ran your teg???

Yeah i've ran it one time on 5.5ish psi, and once on about 9.8psi...

But i dont bother doing that crap anymore, the cars setup for turning :)

I Hate Import Cars
05-08-2007, 01:27 AM
my cars are to slow to race. :(

"Oh ya. I'll believe that when me shit turns purple and smells like rainbow sherbert."

BTLD_LS1
05-08-2007, 01:37 PM
That was a funny ass night lol. dont forget mr. rsx on nitrous too!

yea well 2 month old gas and a chubby guy driving didnt help the situation.....

plus your car is scary!

comptonasskerry
05-09-2007, 11:41 AM
so i just got home and i raced a new corvette c6 in my auto 4dr monster of an accord with all the best autozone performance shit u can buy. i even had them over night me some stuff from the store in denver!! yeah im ballin, well enough about me bein a balla. on with the race!

so i was just chillin at the light lookin to see if there was any pigs around because i just put in my g-tech in last night and wanted to see what i ran!! but as i look in my rearview mirror i see a corvette coming and i was like o shit its on!! so he pulls up next to me i dont even look at him i just tag the gas in neutral and rev to 7000rpms then i throw it back into one and get ready to race, light turns and im on i pull hard from the start and just keep pullin so of course i hit the 4 ways to show that i owned that bitch!!! pull up next to the next light he rulls is window down and so do i and he was like wow that was a close race. i laughed then i told him hey man u ask any racer, any real racer, it doesnt matter if i won by an inch or a mile winnings, winning!!!!!!!!!!! then he rolled his window up and turned off the road because he knew that i ran that street from now on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

boostedrex
05-09-2007, 12:27 PM
^ wow really :)

b'seriespower
05-09-2007, 01:08 PM
I was on the 101 before and a car was riding my ass for a while and it pissed me off so i down shifted to get into the lane and let him by but before I could do that this cars comes screaming on the side of me and its a damn R34 Skyline that just would of eaten me alive.

BIGD
05-09-2007, 01:16 PM
so i just got home and i raced a new corvette c6 in my auto 4dr monster of an accord with all the best autozone performance shit u can buy. i even had them over night me some stuff from the store in denver!! yeah im ballin, well enough about me bein a balla. on with the race!

so i was just chillin at the light lookin to see if there was any pigs around because i just put in my g-tech in last night and wanted to see what i ran!! but as i look in my rearview mirror i see a corvette coming and i was like o shit its on!! so he pulls up next to me i dont even look at him i just tag the gas in neutral and rev to 7000rpms then i throw it back into one and get ready to race, light turns and im on i pull hard from the start and just keep pullin so of course i hit the 4 ways to show that i owned that bitch!!! pull up next to the next light he rulls is window down and so do i and he was like wow that was a close race. i laughed then i told him hey man u ask any racer, any real racer, it doesnt matter if i won by an inch or a mile winnings, winning!!!!!!!!!!! then he rolled his window up and turned off the road because he knew that i ran that street from now on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok Cj ooops I mean Kerry fuckin gay story oh and BITER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

comptonasskerry
05-09-2007, 02:26 PM
do u want to talk about being a biter? really bigd really?

BIGD
05-09-2007, 03:18 PM
ok go for it buddy bring it cuz your gonna get worked we have done this before and you got all butt hurt how am i biter cuz i have a EG???????????????????????????????????

cjb
05-09-2007, 08:22 PM
do u want to talk about being a biter? really bigd really?

ok go for it buddy bring it cuz your gonna get worked we have done this before and you got all butt hurt how am i biter cuz i have a EG???????????????????????????????????

WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE!!! BAN THEM ALREADY!!!

ILIKETODRIVE
05-09-2007, 08:37 PM

:clap: :clap: :clap:

*inFamous*
05-09-2007, 11:19 PM
yea well 2 month old gas and a chubby guy driving didnt help the situation.....

plus your car is scary!

Yeah and that was on 9ish psi on the old turbo with a much lower tq curve...

Good times man good times!

Come out to a friday night meet sometime d00d.

BIGD
05-10-2007, 05:53 AM

who the fuck is this tard always wanting to ban people i think this bitch should be banned

BTLD_LS1
05-10-2007, 07:30 AM
Yeah and that was on 9ish psi on the old turbo with a much lower tq curve...

Good times man good times!

Come out to a friday night meet sometime d00d.

Friday night is usually track night bro, are you guys doing it this Friday? I might stop by becaus eI havent gotten the parts for the rear end yet so racing is pointless

BTLD_LS1
05-10-2007, 07:34 AM

:hithead: WOW :hithead:

*inFamous*
05-10-2007, 09:53 AM
who the fuck is this tard always wanting to ban people i think this bitch should be banned

bahahaha u haven't been around long enough to know him i guess!

yo josh, ya its every friday, feel free to swing by in the gti f00

boostedrex
05-10-2007, 12:13 PM
Ravi do u go to the asu parking lot meet on fridays

BIGD
05-10-2007, 12:35 PM

lol naw its all good cj is my homie i was just messin

*inFamous*
05-10-2007, 12:53 PM
Ravi do u go to the asu parking lot meet on fridays

nah i go to the tempe chandler meet

boostedrex
05-10-2007, 02:12 PM
how is that i have never been there

*inFamous*
05-10-2007, 02:54 PM
how is that i have never been there

we all like it, less bullshit, more hanging out with friends and enjoying food.

boostedrex
05-10-2007, 02:58 PM
that sounds a lot more like fun rather then the bullshit that goes on at like Ramiro's and stuff

*inFamous*
05-10-2007, 03:03 PM
that sounds a lot more like fun rather then the bullshit that goes on at like Ramiro's and stuff

well... it is. lol. i call the cops on the idiots, i really dont care for that crap as you all know.

its not a hangout or racing place, its not jsut for hondas, we just are a group of car enthusiasts getting together for a bite to eat.

Stupid shit = me getting plates and reporting.

comptonasskerry
05-10-2007, 03:53 PM

dude ravi if u only knew!!!!!!!!!!lol

bigd r u gay and have a slow car that will always be behind me on and off the track so just shut up. ill see u in the desert next month u better have something better then that eg.

no for real its going down

BIGD
05-10-2007, 06:16 PM
we will do a run 5 dollar buy in winner takes all but if i win i get the respect too

comptonasskerry
05-10-2007, 07:21 PM
respect

Broskiballa
05-10-2007, 08:03 PM
hah. i love this thread.

it turned the wrong direction already hah.

joel602
05-10-2007, 08:37 PM
Ok here it goes a win and a loss...
Sat nite after having dinner with the family me and my bro are gottin on the I-17 from the I-10 and i see this pair of HID's comin up fast. So i try n get around traffic, he gets next to me its a Mercedes so im like well lets see how i do... We did a 75mph roll, so i hit 3rd and im pullin slowly but surely, hit 4th im like 2 cars ahead then wen i get into 5th at about 125mph i just let off and slow down... he pulls up "that thing is fast!!! what you gota a chip in that thing?" i was like a chip wouldnt do that to you ... he takes off again and i couldnt belive wat i saw "CLK55 .... AMG" i was like god damn ... so i couldnt help but tell everyone at ramiros that nite LOL

Ok before i had my hatch I had a SOHC 4dr Neon with the 3speed auto tranny... I had a short ram intake and i seen this sick ass car from a distance so i follow... he hits a corner so i am tryin to keep up... i get stuck behind a bus so wen i pass hes like an 1/8th of a mile ahead so i get on it and pass it doin ike 95mph next thing i kno the car drops and i just here this thing going thru gears and a huge ass turbo ... none the less he caught me in like 2 seconds and lets off... and i was an R34GTR with a SIck ass fucken paint job, rims, tvs, and all kinds of gauges... so i went home and cried like a lil girl lol jk but i couldnt believe how fast it was to a 16 yr old my neon was fast LMAO

Broskiballa
05-10-2007, 08:48 PM
damn i wish i had a win story. Im just too slow.

joel602
05-10-2007, 08:54 PM
damn i wish i had a win story. Im just too slow.

im slow too!!!!!!:ballin: cant wait til i boost.....

BIGD
05-11-2007, 06:06 AM
respect

to some people thats more important

Broskiballa
05-11-2007, 04:58 PM
to some people thats more important

mmhmm.. respect.

*inFamous*
05-11-2007, 05:02 PM
r e s p e c t. find out what it means to me!!!!!

Broskiballa
05-11-2007, 06:47 PM
r e s p e c t. find out what it means to me!!!!!

what does it mean to you?

*inFamous*
05-12-2007, 01:17 AM
means i give u super duper pricing on parts :)

Ej6_B18c
05-12-2007, 01:25 AM
i lost to a blk eg with gun metal hx wheels the guy said he was runin the only set up like it in the state ,he said he was in a wheel chair,he pulled me by like half a car.

boostedrex
05-12-2007, 01:47 AM
i seen a boosted del sol green getting his ass kicked by a supercharged jeep

SOHCsoldier
05-12-2007, 01:57 AM
i seen a boosted del sol green getting his ass kicked by a supercharged jeep

lol thats funny.

boostedrex
05-12-2007, 02:07 AM
ya i thought so too

nighthawkej
05-12-2007, 02:08 AM
lol

*inFamous*
05-12-2007, 02:09 AM
saw a mystique gun it at a light and get lit up haha was awesome, like 4 cop cars were right at that intercection. what a dumbass...

did show a SRT what a 2.5L turbo can do though on the way home... just a short 3rd gear pull to like 83 from roughly 66

ILIKETODRIVE
05-12-2007, 02:13 AM
blah blah blah

Damn you're up late!

I'm drunk. :blunt:

*inFamous*
05-12-2007, 02:19 AM
Damn you're up late!

I'm drunk. :blunt:

yeah its been a bland friday night lol

comptonasskerry
05-12-2007, 02:09 PM
yeah its been a bland friday night lol

dude this isnt post ur life story. this is the killin the v8 heads thread so post up or go home. o and if u want time find the mag. u have 24hrs to crack this bastard!!!1

goose6453
05-12-2007, 10:16 PM
I Was In My 02 Accord 3.0 V6 V-tec Dual Exhaust Cold Airintake And I Was Going Home From Work I Was On The 17 Going About 70 Mph The Raido Was Off And I Was Listening To Engine Music It Was 12 15 Am And I Thought I Was The Only One In The Road When A Car Pulls Up To Me And Cuts Me Off And Im Like Wtf The Guy Slows Down So I Down Shift And Pnch It He Just Slams On The Gas Were Neck To Neck At About 85mph Then He Shifts And A **loud Ass (pssssssssss)**from The Blow Off Valve Came Out And I Shit Out A Big Ass Sinder Block My Knees Went Weak And My Stomach Droped While All This Happening I Askd My Self Y Bother And At The Same Time I Said Fuk It So I Kept Going Then Another Loud Ass Psssssssssss My Neck Twiches A Little, But This Time The Sound Was Like A Car Behind Me I Was Like Damb I Took Out A Turbo Charged Car Lol Then I Ws Like Wtf

Then He Got Of On Indian School

Then I Went Home

Got In Some Guts You Know Pretty Much Beat It Out The Frame Lol

*inFamous*
05-13-2007, 01:37 AM
dude this isnt post ur life story. this is the killin the v8 heads thread so post up or go home. o and if u want time find the mag. u have 24hrs to crack this bastard!!!1

*doesn't need a lesson from mr. off topic*

had a good run with a is350 today :)

Type - O
05-13-2007, 12:38 PM
one time coming back from CG i raced a last gerneration GT eclipse, won. then the other day a orange breadbox and i raced, i beat him. then on the 202 i raced a silver civic, got my ass handed to me. but i didnt feel bad cuz i could hear his BOV

Fox Vtec
05-13-2007, 12:58 PM
one time coming back from CG i raced a last gerneration GT eclipse, won. then the other day a orange breadbox and i raced, i beat him. then on the 202 i raced a silver civic, got my ass handed to me. but i didnt feel bad cuz i could hear his BOV

boy what were u doin on my turf? this one time i raced this crx in my hatch and i kicked his ass right in front of QT

boostedrex
05-13-2007, 01:17 PM
u raced a breadbox, r those fast at all

Type - O
05-13-2007, 01:22 PM
well ive only got a d15 so i was proud that a 17 year old original motor still beat a brand new car

boostedrex
05-13-2007, 03:23 PM
o no it wasn't meant like that i really was wondering how those were i never seen one get on it

Broskiballa
05-13-2007, 04:27 PM
means i give u super duper pricing on parts :)

oh : )

I like.
hah.

Ive beatin a bike. it was fast. light, colorfull

Pulled hard on that bitch ass mongoose in 1st gear.

he didnt even have a chance. ; )

Type - O
05-13-2007, 05:39 PM
o no it wasn't meant like that i really was wondering how those were i never seen one get on it

there not fast at all lol

BTLD_LS1
05-14-2007, 06:35 AM
not exactly a kill story, but have to share.

So Im out in the slow ass GTi getting Pizza and wings from Barros on Baseline and Hardy.
I pull up to the light wheere autozone is and my buddy pulls up next to mein his STi, so I give a little joking rev and he revs abck and we laugh, then suddenly we hear the sound of tires screaching and some dud in a Sentra is trying to do a burn out next to him, he proceeds to stall the car. the light turns green and the guy in the Sentra takes off and puts his flashers on light we were raciong him, even though we were both during down priest. It was quite amusing watching someone try and race a 12 second car with a 19 second car

boostedrex
05-17-2007, 02:04 AM
here's a old story, my buddy just got his motor done FULLY built b16 on bottle and remember this a years ago when b16s were bad ass. well we are cruising in his ef trying to find a race. finally we pull up to a eg hatch with no hood and i see thats its a bseries in it, he revs and i roll down the windows and ask what he has. He say a single cam and laughs his ass off, then says how about u? my buddy says me too. So they both start reving and were off we r even in first because we r burning out the whole time 2nd we catch and spay and pull hard. hit 3rd and spraying when a firbird fly by us and we were like damn she had to have momentum. finally and the next light we run her from the stop and lets just say she didn't have momentum.. after talking to her it was a 10.8 sec car, and i believe it too

boostedrex
05-19-2007, 05:56 PM
:)

LiLinsane
05-22-2007, 03:12 AM
lol here is one,
so back when i was in high school my buddy and I were into muscle cars, (still like em really). He has a '72 chevy truck, c10. dropped, tubular arms, mean rake., some nice wheels, the moter is a 355 sbc, 2.02 heads, KB pistons, KB timing gears. *made it sound like a blower* lol

truck did about a 13.7 with wheel spin in every gear.. which aint too bad for a truck.
we were driving down alma school comming home from our EVIT class, as this big ass box truck pulls up to us. Look to the left and its a paramedic (sp). the guys were looking at us and they started to rev their disel at us, clack clack clack..

vroom! clack clack clack... Vrooom Clack clackity clack...
over and over, being taunted at the light by a ambulance,
I looked at ian, and said, dude... this is so fucking funny.. your going to have to race him so i can properly tell this story later..
we laughed, and bumped the gas... the truck gave a slight tilt with every rev, rich exhaust roared out of the flowmasters..... the ambulance reved up...
GREEN!!
It sounded like they did a neutral dump on that thing. but the ambulance's tires let off a pretty damn good smoke screen.. i never knew that those big trucks can move as well as it did.
No where close to ian's truck, but still rather impressive for such a large mass.
ian smirked, next thing you know we are sitting at the next red light waiting for that ambulance to call a cop or something.
the guys pulled up next to us at the light and gave us a cheer. lol

Man it was worth that 1/8th of a tank... esp. cos ian paid for it... haha

boostedrex
05-22-2007, 04:56 PM
lmao

Ej6_B18c
05-22-2007, 05:28 PM
good stuff

StateOfMind
05-22-2007, 07:13 PM
Back in high school my buddie was giving me a ride home down 19th avefrom thunderbird to cactus. We were in his 94 nissan hardbody truck and some lady like 30 ish is in a sedan. Well some how my buddie is now racing her around the mountian swearve of 19th. I was just sitting in the passenger seat watching this lady were running even with when all of the sudden her car stopped dead. Well let me tell you there are no brakes like slamming the back of a city bus, i think we won the race?

<3bane
05-23-2007, 05:55 PM
Back in high school my buddie was giving me a ride home down 19th avefrom thunderbird to cactus. We were in his 94 nissan hardbody truck and some lady like 30 ish is in a sedan. Well some how my buddie is now racing her around the mountian swearve of 19th. I was just sitting in the passenger seat watching this lady were running even with when all of the sudden her car stopped dead. Well let me tell you there are no brakes like slamming the back of a city bus, i think we won the race?

this reminds me of the time a lady in a mid 90's lexus tried to "go faster" than me to cut me off to avoid traffic. a few seconds after she disappeared from my vision, i looked in my mirror to see her pulling onto the shoulder with her car on fire.

boostedrex
05-25-2007, 09:23 PM
^that sucks

fivesfe
05-30-2007, 05:44 PM
I raced an m5 on i10 a while back, it was a silver 2000+ m5. We were on i10 heading to phx from tucson, when these two ricers come up next to us, one is a sunfire and the other is a cavaliar both with vinyls, spoilers, bodykits...the works. Me and my friend were both bored having an univentfull drive so far so we do a full pulls with each, I just left it in 5th and pulled away from both without problem. We played for a good while.
About 10 minutes before firebird we see this M5, me and my friend are thinking the same thing at this point, I chase after it and try to get him to run. I sped next to him a few times letitng him hear the Wg, but he did not bite. I shortly give up on it and mind my business. He falls behind with the ricers and i see they start racing eachother, this pissed me off for some reason. The dood then comes up from behind cuts me off and starts driving slow infront of me, so we pass him and jump infront again. I know that he is goign to try to come up again so i drop into 4th as i see him switching lanes, I wait for him to get next to me so i know for sure he is going for it. I let him get about a car ahead of me till i punch it, my car punches me into my seat 110 comes around and im about 6 cars head of this guy. so i throw it into 5th and go back to driving normal.

i know...long story, but it was fun.
car is a 92 plymouth lasssssser...mods are t3/t4 50trim,780cc injectors, 3inch exh, 2g maf,fmic, hardpiping and so on. stock motor...down to stock original headgasket.

Daddy_Digital
05-30-2007, 06:24 PM
dam..im gonna get me a race tonight (aka ticket)lol

boostedrex
05-31-2007, 01:25 PM
^^ lol ya be careful

juan3023
07-09-2007, 12:52 AM
BOOSTEDREX you should pull out you 8 sec teg

The President
07-09-2007, 01:47 AM
This was a while back in my buddies B20Vtec DA... it was the 4th of july around 2AM YEARS AGO and we were cruising down bell rd with some friends, all of a sudden an LT1 takes off from beside us. My first thought was wtf? my buddies first thought was.. catch him. we catch up to him at the next light, it's obvious why we were there (no ricer reving) light goes green and both cars took off.. racing from 43rd toward 35th, we pull up to around 115 and we are like 4 cars ahead of him. get to the light at 35th and we're both ready to run again... the light for 35th goes yellow and both cars are ready.. all of a sudden a cop flys into the left turn lane and actually slides into the middle of the intersection, turns the lights on and gets out of the car... he says.. DON"T MOVE! no one moved.. my friend Joe looked at me and asked... "How do I get out of this" I told him either run (BAD IDEA) or to just take it... so we stayed there and the cop has back up come.. tells us to follow him so we can get off the road.. we pull down 31st ave and park it... we get the whole Street racing is bad, you're going to hell for this and we could fuck you and take the car speach... he leaves us and goes to talk to the guy in the lt1... turns out the guy in the LT1 was an Marine on leave from SD.. thank GOD b/c the cop told us that he could get royally fucked and they only gave him a warning so he had to do the same with us... he said he was driving west from 35th to 43rd when we passed him... and he nailed our speed by eye and asked if we were doing about 115. he turns to leave and says this... " That little integra beat that formula!?" we said yeah and continued to have an awkward conversation about what makes an integra take out an LT1 Formula... the cop was actually a cool guy... after the conversation he walked back to his car kinda shaking his head... my buddy was freaked out and made me drive home... best streetrace ever... convinced me not to street race anymore!

JDM_SLO
07-09-2007, 06:57 AM
aah shit.. may as well add mine.. been reading for 4 pages.. soo here we go

Back in the day when i had the h22 eg all stock exterior, even on the hubcaps just hammered with the N1 out the back. I was cruzing down swan from skyline (in tucson) and i spot a ricer ek with altezzas so i speed up a little to get next to him and of course he has his windows down stock ride hight on some 18's and i look over at him to see if he would look back.. no look just reved at me and kept looking forward. So i hit 2 step and he takes off from a 45 roll. I stick it in 4th and stay next to him till around 70-80 then i pull.. he was pretty mad and even after i stoped racing he thought he would win with the ricer fly by.. only thing it won him was a ticket cuz there was a cop hiding up the road.. lol

Ok i got killed on this one.. Same car (eg) I was coming home from cruzing late one night and i was mobing down pima (tucson) and i spot a reealy clean EF hatch shinny black paint but it had a stockish looking flowmaster exhaust and it was siting on black HX's so i check the car out while driving next to it for a few seconds till we hit the red light.. It was obviouse we were gunna race so I just waited for him to go. the light turns green and we roll off the line normally but neither of us shift. So i punch it.. only to be smacked down in 1st gear as he blows by me hitting 2 step or rev idk. 2 dark ass marks and by mid second i just pulled it out of gear.. didnt see the point in still going lol.. Havnt seen the car since.. the marks are still at the light though.. till 3rd gear i think.

aXez
07-09-2007, 01:50 PM
got murdered...

Me and my buddy were cruising in his Auto 85 camaro with a 305, this white SRT-4 with blue racing stripes and blue interior neon lights pulls up next to us and revs and were like ugh whatever and my boy punches it. We pulled on him and he sat like half a car length back from us until about 75 when he hear his BOV pop and that bitch goes SCREAMING passed us, you could smell nitrious though in the air when he passed it was like DAMN!

Later that same night a cobalt SS pulled up on us at the intersection on power and university right infront of the QT and he revved so my boy being the muscle car kid he is revved back and the camaro sounds mean it really does... but it isnt that mean. The cobalt rips off the light, we follow and by 3rd gear he had like 2-3 lengths on us and his hazards...

About a week ago, driving my shitbox of a rex (stock DPFI d15) I had a late 80s trans am pull up on me, it revved and I wasnt revving back I was trying to keep my car started! the fool waits light goes green and he punches it so I decide to drop it and try it and as soon as i nailed 3rd gear my car shit on me and stalled in the middle of the road D:

Needless to say I cant win... my shitbox just needs the z6 put in :/

Domestic Violence
09-16-2007, 01:41 AM
i flew by a cop at 160! wasnt really a race....

boostedrex
09-16-2007, 12:42 PM
holy shit, thats nuts, i was with a buddy when he did 110 threw a school zone. well not in the car with him i was trying to follow him but he gone and when i came around the corner all i seen was a moto cop turn on his lights and take off. My buddy told me that all the cop did was come up to the window and say step out the car then he handcuffed him. felt bad but u act stupid and thats what happened

98mclipse
10-03-2007, 11:36 PM
sooo i have a 98 eclipse i wont say wat i have done to it...well anyways so far i beat
1999 Acura Integra Headers/Exhaust/AEM Cold Air Intake
2000 Tiburon GT V6 Exhaust...

Colten79
10-16-2007, 07:14 PM
i got a cool kill story.. one where i got my ass handed to me..

ok so my friend and i were just board out of our minds one night.. we were out on 99 ave. between Mcdowle Rd. & Thomas.. (its a very good place to run at night for those who don't know).. as we pull up to the light, he pulls on the side of me and says,"lets run 'em!" i already knew he was gonna beat me but i just told him, "ok sure".. so the light turns green and we were off.. the launch, i murdered him, easy car length.. 2nd i hear the loudest miss of a gear ever.. then when he catches it i also hear vtec cracking in my ear as he pulls in front.. back bumper to front bumper, i hear him miss 3rd gear... then as he just starts to pull away from me i hear him reving his motor(as we're still racing).. as i start to catch up he drops it back to 2nd and smashes on me the hardest i've ever been smashed on...(it was brutal).. my car has never been ran on the track but the fastest car i've beaten so far would probably be either a SRT-4 with some mods (boost controller, intake ect..) or a gsr with mods in a hatch.. so my car isn't to slow.. i kinda felt like that guy in the truck in Shiznit's story..

Rollin_Eg
10-17-2007, 09:55 AM
When I Had My Da Wit Gsr Never Raced Alot But When I Blew It I Drop A B16a And Then Started To Race People So Beat
Another Da Wit Ls
Couple Wit ????
Dc Wit Ls
Si B16a2 Smoked Him On The Freeway
Crx Wit Mini Me
Rsx Type S Was Catching Him On 3rd Never Finish Cause Of Traffic
Thats All I Can Remember

1lowtacoma
10-17-2007, 11:44 AM
i beat an evo MR here in tucson 3 times in a row. pulled on him hard everytime from a standstill and from a roll. i let him go first on wone run and i reeled him in at 110mph and had 2 car lengths by 130mph after the 3rd time the dumbass took off from a light when a cop started to follow us, hehe( i knew but didnt tell him the cop was there). he got pulled over and as i passed him i piped him with a rev

Beat him in a 90crx si full interior, Obd-0 ls with ls tranny 6 puck clutch and i/h/e and a 75shot dry with stock suspension and a chipped obd-0 ls ecu with myself weighing 190lbs and my camera man weighing 200lbs.

LiLinsane
10-17-2007, 11:45 AM
*boggle*

nbdracin
10-21-2007, 12:39 AM
man i have got a killing and im mean killing story

have you ever beat someone so bad you kinda felt sorry for em DAMN

i mean he was my homie too we were jus crusin down like 99th ave and he raced my boys hatch and he was in a rsx type s and the hatch beat him by like 2 cars so he stopped and i pulled up on him and im in my 99coupe at a dead stop we launched went threw first gear and didnt see him tell the next light my boy was on the side of the road and i asked him if the rsx was on it and he said yeah i beat the guy by like 6 to 8 cars i felt bad honestly but at the same time i still fuckin won

_$krilla_
10-25-2007, 06:12 PM
i was being punked by an idiot in a dodge turbo diesel, he kept tailgating me, i minded my own, we were near my house (maricopa were there aint shit) so i turn left to go into my street, the idiot starts doin donuts and saying all this crap out his window, so at that point i said fuck it ill show him whats up... go back and we take off on a 20mph roll, he had no chance, i stayed in 4th waiting for him, then took off again... havent seen him anymore, but im sure he wont tailgate me again

LowSpeedEF9
10-25-2007, 07:00 PM
so i have an ef9 si with an ls in it. gots b17 tranni str fuel rail and fuel pressure regulator. warlboro 255 fuel pump. cusco duel valve springs, str cams and cam gears with retainers. and comptech headers and rsr exhaust. . descently quik. so, im driving down peoria the other day between 51st and 59th, when an s13 pulled up besides me(im at the 55th ave light). he asked me what i had and ofcourse i lie and tell him i have a mini me lol(like any person says), and he says he has a turbo single cam KA24. so i figure im gonna get spanked because of the word "TURBO." so he pulls the vin deisel line. . "when that light goes green, we go for it!" light goes green, he gets a quik little launch on me. . then. . something happens. . i start catching him at the end of first. so then the race gets a little one-sided and i pull him by about 3 cars. i knew he was turbo, but ive never seen a slow turbo s13 lol. im a 14 second hatch so he's probably like a 15 or 16 second hatch. lol :drunk:

Acurazor
10-25-2007, 07:06 PM
One time I killed a Chewbacca.

ILIKETODRIVE
10-25-2007, 08:39 PM

Best kill story by far!

:crazy: :doobie: :drunk: :blunt: :wave:

urmyboyblue21
10-26-2007, 01:44 PM
okay okay so how bout this one.... My friend and i were drivin down bell road in his 1991 dodge stealth we had been tryin to hop up unfortunately no cai was made just a filter adapter. and a straight 3'' exhaust with a fart can hi perfomance clutch sittin on 17s and a blitz kit nuttin special but not to shabby either so we pull up to the light on 51st goin west and this beat up piece of shit car i think a Plymouth Laser pulls up next to us... dings and dents all over the place barely wanted to run but something was tellin me it wasn't cuz it was a shitty motor i look at my friend and laugh he looks over to get an eye full and starts to laugh as i tell him i don't think i would do it if i was you and looks at me with a straigh face and tells me i got this dude no prob.... well then he revs up a lil like 2500-3000 the guy looks over not a sound dam car was shakin side to side as it was then 51st's light turns yellow we stage at about 3-3500 r's light turns green and by the time we got through the intersection that mother was 1/4 mile down the road all i seen is dual exhaust that was cut off midway under the car and flames shootin and a liscense plate that said somethin about "rebel" i look at my friend and said "holy shit told your ass" hahahahaha

Emperor Civic SR-1
10-27-2007, 04:01 PM
So it all started when me and my friend zach decided to got the grocery store to grab a quik bite to eat at the time he drove white 93 accord with a universal intake,cut springs,and a cut exhaust(cut stuff was bought cut)...so were chillin at the grocery and we see our friend jose roll up in his 03 V6 accord so zach runs outside and asks if he wants to race so we run bak to his accord and meet up with a rolling start so I lean.out and yell 3..2..1 and we punch it so we dodge some traffic and get to the clear part of the street he pulls hard on us with about 4 lengths so after he taps us he slows up and we do it again and now here's the real speed we hit like 120 and he's doing like 160 its obvious we got our asses had 2 us so on the way bak we do 1 more and suddenly.....we see a brand new merecedes sl500 that decides to come into our lane so we slam on the brakes and slide about 10ft and are a good 5ft away from the mercedes well jose never slowed up he flys around us and screams into the turning lane and goes past the merecedes so we roll bak to his crib and all we smell is a burned ass clutch as we walk away that was the scariest race ever stupid part is we knew we were gonna lose we just wanted 2 do it anyway...pretty sure I won't be doing that again thanks 4 reading

urmyboyblue21
10-27-2007, 09:39 PM
Alright i have another one for ya one day i was runnin late to work kinda a late night of drinkin the previous night so im cruisin down I-17 in my 2001 ford focus no big mods just a cold air and short throw doin bout 75 as most people do except on saturday mornin when i get stuck behind this 03 mustang gt convert still had temp tags so when i get a chance i get ready to pass him up on the right when his girl looks at me and laughs with no hesitation i drop in 3rd as does he we both punch it he starts to pull a little but when i hit 4th i start to gain and end up passin him only this time his girl isn't laughin anymore i see ive got him so i start backin down to about 80-85 and gettin ready to get off on I-10 when he goes by and starts revin again so i decided to take another stab at him and rev back drop and punch it till exactly 106 (when my governor kicks in) leavin him about 2 lengths behind me that was fun...

i have also gone against a 03 kitana at a rolling start of 75 ran with him neck to neck thought i did pretty good considering i have had one of them at 145 before i know its not a race bike but there still a damn bike lol

cobaltaxm
12-30-2007, 01:34 PM
straight out i got murdered by i hatch ok it was an eg..so any ways ive have beatin hatches befor from d15 to b18 so i said what does this car have that i havent beaten and to top it off ive smashed on this guy befor with a gsr...OH BY THE WAY I DRIVE A 07 COBALT LS WITH INTAKE AND EXHAUST SO PRETTY MU CH STOCK :cool: so here is the story i was cruisin home down mcdowell and in my rear view mirror i see a big cloud of smoke so first thing that comes to my mind vtec? so this lil eg is on my ass so i give him a lil break check he then turns in to the middle yellow turinin lanes and cuts me off he then makes a right on 91st ave so i followed merged on the freeway on ramp... we pull up to each other he honks 3 times then we are off i get a perfect launch so in my mind i think i got him then out of no i here his vtec screamin he catches up i shift in to 3rd hopin i would catch cuz usally third is whene i pull away but no cigar dude smashes get like 3 cars in front of me so he hits the hazards he then point to chevron that was at the corner we pull in he pops his hood car was leakin water and like i said ive raced this car befor and he had a gsr...but as he was checking what was leakin i read the tag b20 with a b18 head it was a nice set up gave him props...

NEVER UNDER ESTIMATE THE HATCH

Ryoken
01-17-2008, 04:56 PM

HOLY SHIT

*inFamous*
01-17-2008, 05:30 PM

Ric that was the best BBQ EVA! :wave1:

juan3023
01-17-2008, 06:06 PM
You Should Cap That M****f***k

skar1
01-17-2008, 08:45 PM
...when i get stuck behind this 03 mustang gt convert still had temp tags so when i get a chance i get ready to pass him up on the right when his girl looks at me and laughs with no hesitation i drop in 3rd as does he we both punch it he starts to pull a little but when i hit 4th i start to gain and end up passin him only this time his girl isn't laughin anymore i see ive got him so i start backin down to about 80-85 and gettin ready to get off on I-10 when he goes by and starts revin again so i decided to take another stab at him and rev back drop and punch it till exactly 106 (when my governor kicks in) leavin him about 2 lengths behind me that was fun...

its always fun when the dudes girl's with him and she's just staring at your car lol i love it

Kinetic
01-22-2008, 09:46 PM
too many screen doors here...... I miss the Honda-tech kill section

SlowLS
01-23-2008, 10:16 AM
i was rollin down 27th ave the other day when a ricer crew named "twisted metal" rolled by me. The crew consited of a 2007 nissan sentra(not the SER) a late 90's Cadillac Catera( yes a cadi with a ricer pipe) and run down mitsu 3000gt, and a 2006 chevy cobalt. we'll i'm at the light trying to make a right hand turn onto 27th ave and this"crew" revs up on me as they pass me. So i'm think WTF, what kind of lame ass shit is that revin on someone that your passing going at least 45 and they are at a dead stop. but anyways, i haul ass to catch up to them and as i pass them they all turn and look at me and start speeding up to catch up, we end up stopting at the light on 27th ave and the I-10, and its me and the cadillac catera up front, light turns green and i eat him up by about 3 cars, then i look in my rear view and the rest of his crew is trying to catch up, but couldnt. then we get to the light on 27th ave and van buren, i still have to go straight so im at the red light then they finally get there and when they do they try to peel out while making the right hand turn trying to be bad asses or something.

fucking ricers

jreid77
02-26-2008, 11:58 AM
oh man, how embarrasing. got whooped by a girl.
2 night ago, i was coming from a photo shoot with ravi. i got on the 51 north and this white 89 hatch merges from the 10 ramp. im not paying that much attention, i did notice the chick had a fart can. i was jus talkin to my girl then all of a sudden this bitch is tryin to catch up and starts reving up on me. at first i ignored her, then she pulled alil forward and then lined back up with me, i said fuk it, dropped it into 3rd and we went at it. this biznatch had the fukn nerve to try to ram my car! she got close but no damage. so i kept going, put a huge gap between us cus im a tuner, not a demolition derby driver.

was that car tan? with graphics on it?

The Guido
02-26-2008, 12:42 PM
so i have an ef9 si with an ls in it. gots b17 tranni str fuel rail and fuel pressure regulator. warlboro 255 fuel pump. cusco duel valve springs, str cams and cam gears with retainers. and comptech headers and rsr exhaust. . descently quik. so, im driving down peoria the other day between 51st and 59th, when an s13 pulled up besides me(im at the 55th ave light). he asked me what i had and ofcourse i lie and tell him i have a mini me lol(like any person says), and he says he has a turbo single cam KA24. so i figure im gonna get spanked because of the word "TURBO." so he pulls the vin deisel line. . "when that light goes green, we go for it!" light goes green, he gets a quik little launch on me. . then. . something happens. . i start catching him at the end of first. so then the race gets a little one-sided and i pull him by about 3 cars. i knew he was turbo, but ive never seen a slow turbo s13 lol. im a 14 second hatch so he's probably like a 15 or 16 second hatch. lol :drunk:

KA24's are just torquey, plus they cant handle to much boost.

*inFamous*
02-26-2008, 01:39 PM
i just killed

a bunny! :(

honduh_head
02-26-2008, 03:14 PM
KA24's are just torquey, plus they cant handle to much boost.

they can handle enough to get manny into the tens :thumbsdown:

The Guido
02-26-2008, 03:35 PM
Sorry bud, not on stock internals.

The President
02-26-2008, 03:49 PM
they can handle enough to get manny into the tens :thumbsdown:
wrong motor dude. KA24 not K24A.
Sorry bud, not on stock internals.

Truck engines in a car FTL!

The Guido
02-26-2008, 03:54 PM
Well there not exactly truck engines. The KA24e(truck) is the SOHC motor which was also avaible in the 89-90(i believe) 240s. The KA24de which came in the 91-98 240s is a DOHC. The main problems with the KA boosted is the internals and ringlands, also "rumors" of the blocks not handling boost. If built correctly that is a whole different story.

The President
02-26-2008, 04:06 PM
Well there not exactly truck engines. The KA24e(truck) is the SOHC motor which was also avaible in the 89-90(i believe) 240s. The KA24de which came in the 91-98 240s is a DOHC. The main problems with the KA boosted is the internals and ringlands, also "rumors" of the blocks not handling boost. If built correctly that is a whole different story.

I've heard that if built then the ka24 can be a monster. but who wants to put that much money into an engine when you can buy a bad ass swap for (typically) cheaper.

The Guido
02-26-2008, 04:08 PM
They are torque monsters.

The President
02-26-2008, 04:10 PM
http://www.dragsport.com/issue/2006/0406_cover_story.shtml

here is the Ka24 that Vivid built

The Guido
02-26-2008, 04:13 PM
Send it to my email, ill PM it to you.

honduh_head
02-27-2008, 02:26 PM
haha oops thought you were talking about the honda k, anthony....my bad

my buddy nate made like 410 hp with his KA with just forged pistons and a bull shit turbo kit.

The Guido
02-27-2008, 03:38 PM
Its cool man. Thats whats bad ass about the KA's, some internals and boost = power. When I had my hardbody, I was set on boosting it. Too much money though because I wasnt going to go boost unless I took the air suspension off and fabbed in some Tein's or something with a nice cage.lol

honduh_head
02-28-2008, 12:34 PM
Its cool man. Thats whats bad ass about the KA's, some internals and boost = power. When I had my hardbody, I was set on boosting it. Too much money though because I wasnt going to go boost unless I took the air suspension off and fabbed in some Tein's or something with a nice cage.lol

seriously that kind of power in a S14 was just nutty....the damn thing was sideways til like 90 mph...not fun when you have on coming traffic like 3 ft from you lol

The Guido
02-28-2008, 01:41 PM
LOL. If I have enough money from my settlement after getting a GTI. Thats my next project, boosted slammed hardbody. Caged, 4-link, staggered wheels and a nice set of coilovers.

honduh_head
02-29-2008, 07:30 AM
LOL. If I have enough money from my settlement after getting a GTI. Thats my next project, boosted slammed hardbody. Caged, 4-link, staggered wheels and a nice set of coilovers.

that would be sick as fuck dude. good luck

honduh_head
03-02-2008, 03:08 AM
raced my buddies i/h's/e/reflash and geared 2000 SS Camaro...sat right next to him til 130. it was good times.

Emperor Civic SR-1
05-15-2008, 06:04 PM
One time I was riding the bus and heard the turbo spool lol it made me pretty happy

Emperor Civic SR-1
05-15-2008, 06:05 PM
One time I was riding the bus (wishing I had My hOnDa) and heard the turbo spool lol it made me pretty happy

01preludepimp
05-15-2008, 07:47 PM
i was being punked by an idiot in a dodge turbo diesel, he kept tailgating me, i minded my own, we were near my house (maricopa were there aint shit) so i turn left to go into my street, the idiot starts doin donuts and saying all this crap out his window, so at that point i said fuck it ill show him whats up... go back and we take off on a 20mph roll, he had no chance, i stayed in 4th waiting for him, then took off again... havent seen him anymore, but im sure he wont tailgate me again

Dude was he in a black truck. Cause i live in Maricopa too and this douche bag started talking shit saying eff you and all this shit, when he saw me going for the strap he started crying and appologizing and turned around LOLZ!!! Dude what do you drive?? If you ever see me on the road in maricopa say whats up, I drive a pearl white prelude on alloys.

90SiR
05-15-2008, 08:15 PM
I raced a Turbo'd WRX in my ZC wagavan and dusted him, @ Speedworld

my wagon.
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g38/AfterShk/PimpWagon.jpg

track time....
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g38/AfterShk/tracktime.jpg

explode13
05-16-2008, 09:33 AM
when i first came to az in my 4dr integra ,i was driving to homedepo to pick up some wood but it was closed ,so i said fk ill go home ,when i started turning north on 67thave and mcdowel.and this green 2dr coupe comes from mcdowel going north with me . he saw me he decided to punch it well i down shifted from 3rd to second and let it rip . im running non vtec b20 and a b16 tranny ,and i just start pulling away from this guy ,im like yeah bitch take that. next light is thomas andout of nowhere this black 2000 civic pulls up next to me ,im thinking this guy wants some too, well i launch on him, shift to second and this guy just takes off ,i had him buy a car ,before i shifted to second,now im still in second and hes kicking the shit out me by 4 cars , that was a very good ego crusher he gave me

EJ6-4DR
05-16-2008, 07:40 PM
i was on ironwood coming home from work and i saw an srt4 and said fuck it so i down shift from forth to second and pass him then let off then at the red light he gets behind me and i said to my self im fucked lol boom light turns green i start dippin get to 3rd and the sound of a turbo spooling then the sight of domination lol he fucking murdered me with ease lol last time i do that lol

seangsx426
05-18-2008, 06:39 PM
i was turning right off of comino seco onto 22nd going home and a hunday elantra with fart can and a sticker on the back window said "GOT ELANTRA??" was infront of me...i started laughing..then the light turnerd red in front of us so i pulled up next to him..he looked at my car[95 eclipse gsx] and laughed. he started reving so me being an automatic break boosted to about 17psi lit up all 4,and rompped him and was laughing the hole time hahaha

seth00008
05-18-2008, 09:21 PM
well i know this wouldnt happen with any other sti but red light i see a 07 blue sti , im bored and its after school so im pumped up so me and my friend in the car with me decide to race him, the guy revs and on green we go, i hade him first threw third by no joke 2 links then half way to third he catches up and pulls on me , but i know the guy and he cant drive worth butt, he hasnt had the car a year and has been threw 2 stage 1 clutches and a stage 2 clutch and a turbo.

01preludepimp
05-19-2008, 07:20 PM
I had 2 today. I was coming out of Maricopa on the 347 and this Black EK comes from behind and rides my ass, i really cant do anything because there are cars in front us us both left and right. Once we got open he starts taking off im behind him, drop into third and start catchin up at 90 im passing him at 120 he looks like an ant in my rearview.

Second kill I was at the light about 35 mins ago and there is this cavalier in front of me reving his engine when the light turns green we turn. I line up next to him and take off, I only needed to get to second gear on this one, way too easy.

kjhilsinger
05-22-2008, 11:36 PM
I had 2 today. I was coming out of Maricopa on the 347 and this Black EK comes from behind and rides my ass, i really cant do anything because there are cars in front us us both left and right. Once we got open he starts taking off im behind him, drop into third and start catchin up at 90 im passing him at 120 he looks like an ant in my rearview.

Second kill I was at the light about 35 mins ago and there is this cavalier in front of me reving his engine when the light turns green we turn. I line up next to him and take off, I only needed to get to second gear on this one, way too easy.

I live in maricopa too, way too many douche bags in slow ass cars trying to race everyone on 347. I have an eg hatch and I know i'm slow, so I don't even try.

el_jefe
06-01-2008, 02:01 PM
Last night someone in a red hatch tried to do a ricer flyby on me at about 1am on the 60 out near Signal Butte. Had an AZHT sticker on the lower right hand side of the rear window. Saw him coming, let him get to about the rear fender and pulled away. Slowed back down to 75 or so, and he dropped back. Started talking to the passengers again and a couple minutes later he zoomed by again. This time I dropped a gear, and ran it up to a 130 or so and reeled him in quick and kept going. Once is amusing, twice is annoying.

FWIW, I had 3 other people in the car, I was coming back from Bourbon St with some ladies and a buddy of mine.

GOTTRQ?
06-01-2008, 02:20 PM
Raced a dude in my fox on valencia with my buddy in the car and all his luggage. (I had just picked him up from the airport) dude was in a black civic hatch. He told me it was a B18. (I heard it hit vtec) Anyways, we ran from a dig and I pulled about 3 cars on him. Then we did a 30 roll and I pulled about 2 cars then. we went to about 90 both times. It was a fun race. The hatch probably ran mid 15's. My car was running 14.1's at the time. After the runs, we came to a red light and he was asking me what was done to my car and that he'd never lost to a Mustang.... I asked him if he had ever raced a V8 mustang before.. Lol. I thought it was funny because my car was by no means, fast..

GOTTRQ?
06-01-2008, 02:24 PM
i was driving home at about 9 at night in tucson down harrison and a yellow rx7 fluttered next to me so i returned the favor and we made a short run..i kept up till about 65 then it just pulled...it was a clean ass yellow rx7

That was my buddy JR. FC right? If so, the car has an SR20 swapped into it.

GOTTRQ?
06-01-2008, 02:26 PM
raced my buddies i/h's/e/reflash and geared 2000 SS Camaro...sat right next to him til 130. it was good times.

We need to race when I finish my car fucker!

superfaststreetracer
06-16-2008, 11:05 PM
i had just got my 97 hx. all stock. at a light a riced out bright yellow sunfire pulls up next to me with just about every sticker you can buy at vatozone. anyways at the light i didnt think he wanted to race cuz he didnt rev or look over or anything, but when it turned he chirped his tires and got the lead on me. i lost.... wont happen again. i launch on even grandmas at lights now. lol

steveoef91
06-28-2008, 03:09 AM
me and my buddys were goning to the pool hall on bell one night. wwe were just cursin u know going back and forth( i have a db auto and he has a ef d15b2) he was in front of me by like three lengths in the lane next to me. i was going to get over when all of a sudden a 08 gti comes hualin a** past me and gets on his a** so doug grabs 2nd and pulls out the traffic and stays about 3 to 4 lenghts in front of him it was figgin funny as hell(go single cam)

freebie
07-08-2008, 02:26 AM
so...i was driving home and this em1 was trying to catch up was not going to race so i doped 4 to let him win then he had the nerve to laugh at and say i was slow and what not so we start driving and then i droped 2 and blew his ass away he would not come near me after that pussy lol

CodeRed30
09-23-2008, 05:58 PM

to be continued.....

:funnypost::funnypost:

CARNEXUS
03-01-2009, 11:32 PM
This is my favorite kill,…..

Ok this was about a year a go.
I had just got my hands on very nice 86 Porsche 944 turbo with quite a few mods, very well don with a full tank of race fuel. I was planning on getting the car dynoed the next day because it was going on e-bay that weekend.

A very nice February night 10:30 pm on the San Tan 202 going east, not too many cars on the road, temperature was about 55, it had rained two days prior with enough moisture in the air and it was just ideal for this bad girl to play.

Here I’m holding my self back; I promised my wife no more speeding tickets and no more suspended license (I really wanted to open her up).

Sure enough I look to my right and here is a nice yellow C5 Z06 with Exhaust, hopping the nose of his car up and down speeding up and slowing down.

Now I don’t under estimate any one that wants to play regardless of what car they are driving Z06 or a Dodge Omni (I got killed buy a Dodge Omni turbo in my 75 TRANS AM).

I always look at what and where we are driving and the speeds we are driving. All I do is take them serious and hope to know the car I’m driving as well if not better than they know theirs.

At this point we are going 65MPH I’m being a good boy just like I promised my wife; but I couldn’t resist.

I reached over to my MBC turned the boost 21LBS, looked at him and smiled, during this I’m creeping up to 80-85MPH so I can get him in my power band and hopping he will go in the wrong gear (after all it is a Z06). Sure enough he falls for it and keeps up, Turbo starts spooling and I give him the thumbs up.

We both down shift at the same time I get in third and my atmosphere dump waste gate opens the car roars… my turbo is putting-out like it’s on crack and this bitch is moving …. All I know is…. this dude was about 10 cars behind me buy the time I was on top of forth gear going into fifth doing about 140MPH….. and she had more to go.

I let off…. And at this point of time, my heart is pumpin my knee and foot are shaking and I’m looking for this guy; and here he comes and pulls right next to me, slows down, rolls his window half way down and gives me the thumbs up.

I exit Gilbert and leave him on the freeway; I get to Queen Creek and Higly,.... and he pulls up next to me at the red light, rolls down his window and says next time I’ll catch you in my 996 turbo.... gives me thumbs up again; he turned right I kept going.

I have to say this was one of my best road kill stories, it’s the one that always makes me smile when I remember it.

There are many others when I killed and got killed but I’ll save them for another time.

honduh_head
04-23-2009, 05:31 PM
weeooo forgot about this thread.

gottrq whenever you are ready buddy ;)

KevinBoosted
05-16-2009, 02:53 PM
I raced a Turbo'd WRX in my ZC wagavan and dusted him, @ Speedworld

my wagon.
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g38/AfterShk/PimpWagon.jpg

track time....
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g38/AfterShk/tracktime.jpg

im just guessing here, but i dont think he was trying or if he did he deff is the worst driver in the world

el_jefe
11-23-2009, 02:18 PM
Does this count as a kill?

So i am driving to work this morning freezing my ass off down Chandler Blvd. when this 04-05 civic with a turbo comes up and starts piping me. I am just sitting there laughing at him so i decide to give him a little rev back to show him what real power and torque sounds like so ofcourse now he thinks i want to race. So i keep driving as he is still reving on me to try and get me to race then all of a sudden i hear a loud bang and he disapears out of my driver side window. The stupid fuck and his friend were to busy reving on me and looking over at me that he didn't realize he drifted off to the left and smashed right into one of those turn only medians that are like 2 feet wide doing about 50mph. i look in my mirror and see that he has completly broke off his front bumper and his fmic is totaly done. i was laughing my ass off but at the same time i wanted to get the hell out of there so no one called the cops and tried saying we were racing.

DurtyVtec
11-23-2009, 03:51 PM
Back from the dead???

xg1rgx
11-23-2009, 03:53 PM
Mr. Honda killed a havelina with his car... well a havelina t-boned his car i guess... either way he killed it!

juan3023
11-23-2009, 04:12 PM
Holly fuck guys & girls this is a old thread since 2007 :facepalm:

ED6BOY
11-23-2009, 06:14 PM
me and my frends crusin 51 north on his 91 4door cviic its tuned on a stock sohc. he saw a yellow s2k just crusing he saids. Hey you think ican beat thet s2k? i waslike hmmidont know. he goes next to him he down shift and take soff but nothing happend theguy on the s2k didnt even mind racing us. the he goes back at it again. andthenall we heard was a hard kicking vtec and the s2k takes of like crazy my frend whend from first to forth and didn even do nothin.

LGRSXDUDE
11-23-2009, 06:18 PM
ok, so this happend about a year ago. GSRhawiian and myself were in my car rollen to the movies and my cousin was rollen not to far behind in her S2k. we where rollen down 6th next to the U of A football stadium when a red ej coupe rolls past reving his engine, i wont lie it was pretty clean but i really wasnt trying to race there because the streets further up get really narrow and are drving door to door. the dude didn't take the hint and kept reving at me when GSRhawiian just says "Fuck this dude smash him". at the light of Tucson and 6th we go from a dig, and i lanched pretty good it threw me in front and i my shift into 2nd and third where almost perfect. well as i was about a 2 cars ahead i notice in my rear view that it looked like his head lights were swerving left to right. when we got to the movies, my cousin who was behind us watching the race tells me that the dude had crashed but that it wasnt a major accident. but that was crazy, i kinda felt bad.

BigJsaid
11-23-2009, 07:42 PM
you got his name wrong...its HawaiianGSR...ahahaaaaa

Dead Bird
11-23-2009, 09:43 PM
me and my frends crusin 51 north on his 91 4door cviic its tuned on a stock sohc. he saw a yellow s2k just crusing he saids. Hey you think ican beat thet s2k? i waslike hmmidont know. he goes next to him he down shift and take soff but nothing happend theguy on the s2k didnt even mind racing us. the he goes back at it again. andthenall we heard was a hard kicking vtec and the s2k takes of like crazy my frend whend from first to forth and didn even do nothin.

i dont know what you just said or what happened in your story.

sorry.

lramon_1
11-23-2009, 10:38 PM
:partyparty::partyparty::partyparty:

894ws
01-26-2010, 01:16 AM
at 55 and cactus. in my 87 5.oh i was just cruising and this lincon mark 8 was riding my ass and then at the cactus light i go west and he pulls to the far right lane and punches is and i didnt know that behind me the third car was a wrx so they both swing to the farthest lane and pass me i began to punch it but it was to late they were like 3 car lenghts away for the lincon and 4 car lenghts away the subaru he turned to some housing development. ok so im sitting at the light and the mark 8 still wants to go with me so the the light goes green and i launch i had alittle wheel spin but nothing to major so i pull in first second and about midway to third i look in my rearview mirro and hes about 4 carlenghts behind me and fourth i just cruised till i pass the light and then slow down. but dam those are powerfull cars i didnt expect that lincon to be as fast as it was turns out they have about 280 to 290 hp

Dead Bird
01-29-2010, 12:05 AM
my mom used to drive a Marc 8.
My dad was determined to make it a sleeper. Which as you now know, wasn't gonna be too hard if she had let him.

894ws
02-08-2010, 01:45 AM
My dad was determined to make it a sleeper. Which as you now know, wasn't gonna be too hard if she had let him.

all that would probably need to be done is mayb just some weight reduction and that would be a beast

xswat909
02-16-2010, 03:19 PM
alright.. so my story is...
me, my cousin, my sister, lil bro, and like three of my nieces were in my car on the way to the AZ Mills. I drive a STOCK DA so that much people in my little ass car thats alot. My radio got fucked up so i was pissed already. Im on Baseline and 7th ave and i see a UGLY lookin del sol rev'd up on the side of me, i was like YES. He made my day, finally a racer who wants some of this stock DA. At first i let him go just to see what he got, then he slowed down for me so i was in 5th and down shifted to 3rd, smashed on him. he didnt want any, at least thats what i thought. He pulled up to me again with his Valentines date in the passenger and rev'd. i was like common man i dont want to embarrass you in front of your date. but he was revin like crazy so i let him take off first, he was like a car ahead. so i down shifted from 3rd to 2nd and dip set on him. beat him.. everyone in my car was laughin at him. but then he wanted to go again but this time i couldn't my car turned off on me. i was like how the fuck? then parked in some rich neighborhood popped the hood just to find some bad news, timing belt ripped...Fuck!

Dead Bird
02-16-2010, 03:59 PM
dude delete that shit right now before people point out how much of a moron you are for putting your cousin, sister, little brother, and three nieces at risk by racing another moron in a del sol.

Totally different if it was just you, but NEVER with passengers, especially not that many in a car designed to hold 4 people, and DEFINITELY not kids that don't belong to you!

1lowtacoma
02-16-2010, 04:04 PM
lol, i once beat a civic

Slo_sohc
02-16-2010, 04:33 PM
well i dont really have a race story but i have a story how a friend killed another friends cat with my car lol.well my friend and i had just got done putting on a skunk2 intake mani and i let my friend drive first, he did most of the work so hey what the hell he deserves it, as we pulled out onto 12th going twards valencia he started to run through my gears, everythings going great at 85 mph, until my other friends cat runs out into the road...... he hit the breaks, we skid like 3 feet and BAM! we hit the cat..Mr.jingles was obviously on his last life because the damn thing was phucked up.. me feeling bad put the cat in the skunk2 manni box and taped it up to give a propper farewell and burry him in the back yard. we all went n washed our hands came back out side and some one stole the intake manni box with the cat in it.!!! we never got the cat or the box back, nor did we find it..

BigJsaid
02-16-2010, 05:47 PM
me, my cousin, my sister, lil bro, and like three of my nieces were in my car on the way to the AZ Mills. I drive a STOCK DA so that much people in my little ass car thats alot. My radio got fucked up so i was pissed already. Im on Baseline and 7th ave and i see a UGLY lookin del sol rev'd up on the side of me, i was like YES. He made my day, finally a racer who wants some of this stock DA. At first i let him go just to see what he got, then he slowed down for me so i was in 5th and down shifted to 3rd, smashed on him. he didnt want any, at least thats what i thought. He pulled up to me again with his Valentines date in the passenger and rev'd. i was like common man i dont want to embarrass you in front of your date. but he was revin like crazy so i let him take off first, he was like a car ahead. so i down shifted from 3rd to 2nd and dip set on him. beat him.. everyone in my car was laughin at him. but then he wanted to go again but this time i couldn't my car turned off on me. i was like how the fuck? then parked in some rich neighborhood popped the hood just to find some bad news, timing belt ripped...Fuck!

YOU.
ARE.
AN.
IDIOT.

take that ripped t-belt as god telling you ONLY ONCE not to put innocent lives in danger.

and take any words from anyone else that responds to that moronic post as you need to find other hobbies if a ugly del sol revving on your weighed down stock integra "makes your day"http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/free-mad-smileys-123.gif (http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/Free-Hello-Kitty-Smileys/)

ilovemydseries
02-16-2010, 11:50 PM
lol, i once beat a civic

hahhahah.:th_supergay:

you once beat a lot of civics.

Dead Bird
02-17-2010, 12:13 AM
hahhahah.:th_supergay:

you once beat a lot of civics.

You once beat in a civic

ilovemydseries
02-17-2010, 03:04 PM
wait wait wait. i'm confused. haha i'm gonna text you.

is this sex related?

ilovemydseries
02-17-2010, 03:05 PM
YOU.
ARE.
AN.
IDIOT.

take that ripped t-belt as god telling you ONLY ONCE not to put innocent lives in danger.

and take any words from anyone else that responds to that moronic post as you need to find other hobbies if a ugly del sol revving on your weighed down stock integra "makes your day"http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/free-mad-smileys-123.gif (http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/Free-Hello-Kitty-Smileys/)

hahah since when did you become sensitive jason??? hahaha fucking win:this-guy_2:

GOTTRQ?
02-17-2010, 03:24 PM
I beat a single cam EK coupe in my Cherokee from a dig. Bahaha.

I've beaten a lot of cars in the Mustang. My favorite is beating trailored drag queen, bracket cars at the track. LOL! I've had a few experiences where guys with bracket cars would come up to me and ask if I was the one that just pulled them on the big end. Then they see the plate, and ask if I drive it on the street. I show them my street tires, and jack sitting next to the car, and tell them I drove it to the track! lulz!

MEAN STREET EF
02-17-2010, 03:31 PM

i think its self explanatory, your an idiot. NEVER jeopardize the lives of other people. you remind me of why the honda scene has such a bad rep and why we are laughed at.

crxhfb16
05-24-2010, 02:12 PM
what what no kill story's well i got 1 raced a new camaro SS in my rex over the weekend 65mph roll 3rd gear he got the hit by fourth i was gone.

fucubic
05-24-2010, 06:46 PM
i was on the 303 in my s2kT
and there was a mustang right behind me since the 303 is only 2 lanes .
i was kinda cruising but the saleen kept getting closer and closer and than he finally pulled next to me trying to pass
me.
and i stomped on it and there was a car coming on his side . so i switched on my methonal . and pulled away from him .
must have been a pretty beefed up saleen .
:thumbup:

BDD
06-15-2010, 04:43 PM
back in the day I beat a supra and an evo the same night, good times.......

94 coupe
06-15-2010, 09:26 PM
Ok so my story is between me and my brother.. since he blew my motor I had to rock a single cam which sucked ...so while I was in phoenix I did a swap and got a gsr ..when I went back to new york he was talkin the usual trash how he could wax me all day ..so finally I said let's go for 20 bucks ..were on the freeway doin a 40 roll and I smashed the shit out of him ..leavin him by 4 cars easy...his girl friend just laughed at hime and I got 20 bucks VERY NICE.. needless to say he shut up and got his ass handed to him by his little sister......oh ya he was in an eg hatch and I was in my coupe.

MannyaK
06-16-2010, 01:12 AM
i have a fit only thing im gonna win is gas mileage

d0nny
06-16-2010, 02:17 AM

my parents have two and my dad is buying another that he can actually boost, (98+ in year?) best run with slicks 14.7 @ 107 stock with a 4.10 gear,exaust, and pully? i think.... awesome cars.

civil
06-16-2010, 08:26 AM
I beat a mini van once :drive:

94 coupe
06-23-2010, 11:20 AM
I beat a mini van once :drive:

oh damn look out for you...lol

fathom18
06-28-2010, 07:39 PM
Lol

95.ls.teg
07-08-2010, 11:23 AM
ME and my buddy were both heading south on elsworth just about to pass the GM proving grounds.he was driving his 96 gt (4.6) thats bone stock and i was in my integra. we slowed down to the light and he decided to pick on me by reving and stuff. when the light turned green we both took off and 1st to second was door to door,i shift into third right before him and i have a nose on him, he shifts into 3rd and we are even again. then i hit 4th and pull about a car length :DD. and after that it stayed me out about a car length then i lifted. 96 gt's are not to impressive haha considering i am bone stock

EFRue57
07-08-2010, 02:11 PM
two or three weeks ago I'm heading to work and some guy in an s13 pulls up next to me at a red light. looks like the typical wannabe drifter with bumpers and fenders being held on by duct tape and zip ties, big wing on the back, slammed and of course supporting the biggest fart can he could have found. I glance over and he is in the typical cool guy pose, leaned back really far, left arm fully extended with one hand on the top of the steering wheel, slightly leaning to the right (I do believe most people are guilty of this pose at least at one point in their life so most should know it well).

well he see's me looking at him for the short time that I glance over so he starts revving his car at me with great intensity, lol. I'm like, okay guy, if it pleases you so. The light turns green and he dumps clutch, spins tires and takes off. I floor it and almost immediately start pulling him by first a fender, then half a car length, then a full car length, and by the time I let off he is a good 3 car lengths behind me. I lay off and he does the typical ricer fly by and soon after hits his flashers as if he won some special event.

I just laugh at this because at the end of the day he will still know that he just got pwned by some dude driving his wife's CHRYSLER PACIFICA. HAHAHAHA!!!!!

theAngryMarmot
07-08-2010, 02:32 PM
It was a warm day. Sun shining, the birds were singing,

Little did the 1989 Ford Fiesta driver next to me at the light know, the birds were singing his death song.

The red light, glowing intensely, stared at both of us. Time was ticking, till the green light would allow us to unleash the fury.

Mere fractions of a second before the signal change, the world went quiet. Nothing but the sound of rapid heartbeats.

Then the quiet was broken by the fury, the sound, and the earth shattering torque of my mighty Metro's one liter, 3 cylinder, fire breathing marvel of modern internal combustion.

The Fiesta never had a chance. My only problem was traction, for I was sure that the mountain of horsepower provided by my car's engine would completely overwhelm the meaty, sticky, 145 wide tires that shod the 13" ultralight wheels that my Metro wore.

However, my city's hot asphalt carried me away with just a chirp emitting from the front wheel drive ultra efficient drive train of my little monster. As I blipped between shifts to keep the momentum up and jammed the gear level into second with the precision of a neurosurgeon I knew the race was over.

Another day, Another Win, Another Fiesta owner in tears.

That is my life. One stop light at a time.

*disclaimer - story fictional - street racing is dumb *

Atomic-Orange-Turbo-Sloth
07-08-2010, 11:11 PM
some guy in a blue eclipse pulled up next to me at a stop light at like 107th and mcdowell. He revved it and just before the light changed i pulled out my 9 and put 18 rounds into his ass.

does that count as a kill story?

DelNoob
07-08-2010, 11:26 PM
well i dont really have a race story but i have a story how a friend killed another friends cat with my car lol.well my friend and i had just got done putting on a skunk2 intake mani and i let my friend drive first, he did most of the work so hey what the hell he deserves it, as we pulled out onto 12th going twards valencia he started to run through my gears, everythings going great at 85 mph, until my other friends cat runs out into the road...... he hit the breaks, we skid like 3 feet and BAM! we hit the cat..Mr.jingles was obviously on his last life because the damn thing was phucked up.. me feeling bad put the cat in the skunk2 manni box and taped it up to give a propper farewell and burry him in the back yard. we all went n washed our hands came back out side and some one stole the intake manni box with the cat in it.!!! we never got the cat or the box back, nor did we find it..

wow prob some retard thief got home and was like sweet got me a brand new...... dead cat :facepalm:

roflmao paul.... was the most intense kill story EVAR!!!, agreed street racing is dumb

95.ls.teg
07-08-2010, 11:52 PM
got another kill story from today. im driving to a job interview on the loop 202 east in chandler. set my cruise at 75 and was getting great gas mileage. got to about the power road exit and i say a yellow cobalt base model with black stripes and some drag wheels. hah also had a fart can and the big ugly wing off of the ss.i didnt pay him any mind cause i was focused on my gas mileage haha. well he cruises on side of me on and off the throttle and reving. so i was like hmmm lets see what happens with this. so shut the ac off and roll down my window's he then immidiately rolls down and i tell him to go 50 and on the the third honk. we both drop into third and i honk it off. through third i pulled about a half a car on him. he hits 4th first and immidiately drops back another half a car so i have him by 1 car now. then i hit 4th and im gone by like 4 cars. i shut down at about 112 and he goes flyin by with his tail tucked between his legs haha. good race considering the stock b18b1 having 142hp and the cobalts come with 145hp.

fun times

MannyaK
07-09-2010, 01:53 AM
so today right im in my fit
i was hearing that economic vtec popping (shitty lie)
im at a stop light and what do i see next to me? yep a garbage truck
he starts revving, i start revving
the light turns green and hes burning smoke and me? stalled out

ha! i kid street racing is illegal

92BlackEgMTX
07-09-2010, 05:06 AM
everytime i take off from a light on my vespa im racing..

ArsonALL
07-09-2010, 11:45 AM
two or three weeks ago I'm heading to work and some guy in an s13 pulls up next to me at a red light. looks like the typical wannabe drifter with bumpers and fenders being held on by duct tape and zip ties, big wing on the back, slammed and of course supporting the biggest fart can he could have found. I glance over and he is in the typical cool guy pose, leaned back really far, left arm fully extended with one hand on the top of the steering wheel, slightly leaning to the right (I do believe most people are guilty of this pose at least at one point in their life so most should know it well).

well he see's me looking at him for the short time that I glance over so he starts revving his car at me with great intensity, lol. I'm like, okay guy, if it pleases you so. The light turns green and he dumps clutch, spins tires and takes off. I floor it and almost immediately start pulling him by first a fender, then half a car length, then a full car length, and by the time I let off he is a good 3 car lengths behind me. I lay off and he does the typical ricer fly by and soon after hits his flashers as if he won some special event.

I just laugh at this because at the end of the day he will still know that he just got pwned by some dude driving his wife's CHRYSLER PACIFICA. HAHAHAHA!!!!!
LMAO!!!!:rflmao: Nice story!!!

Civicious
07-09-2010, 01:47 PM
good stories. too bad my last story was a day in jail, $1,200 in fines. and 8 points on my record. racing an undercover phx pd street racing unit in a camaro

Civicious
07-09-2010, 01:59 PM
didnt want to sound like an ass so i just edited and put my story... haha

juan3023
07-09-2010, 02:41 PM
:facepalm:

EF DA REST
07-26-2010, 08:47 PM
Smashed on a ss silverado in the Single Slammer hatchy on the way to work. Gotta love 3rd!

loose boost
08-10-2010, 05:26 PM
so a while back ii was cruisin back frm ma boiis house on thomas n 99th ii try n get over so ii drop it in 3rd to pass this rsx(girl in the car) n ii start to pass her n ii hear tha loudest vtec ever n she mashes past me so ii get over laughin then when ii pull up to the turning lane she next to me crackin upstaring at me....how sadd poor me gt stomped all ii wanted was to get ova lmao

fucubic
08-10-2010, 07:56 PM
so a while back ii was cruisin back frm ma boiis house on thomas n 99th ii try n get over so ii drop it in 3rd to pass this rsx(girl in the car) n ii start to pass her n ii hear tha loudest vtec ever n she mashes past me so ii get over laughin then when ii pull up to the turning lane she next to me crackin upstaring at me....how sadd poor me gt stomped all ii wanted was to get ova lmao

what the fuck did you just say ..
so did the girl pown you or not?

crxhfb16
08-11-2010, 06:39 AM

Man, l don't know what the fuck you just said...
but you special, man.
You reached out, and you touched a brother heart.

95.ls.teg
08-12-2010, 04:55 PM
i no fooo fO ReAlZ cHu TyPe sO cRAZy.

theAngryMarmot
08-12-2010, 05:58 PM

When the stream of thought flows from your mind to your hands/mouth, is it natively in this format, or do you purposely "embellish" it with your preferred lack of structure, spelling, grammar, and sense?

bb4arson
08-12-2010, 07:16 PM

so awhile back i was cruising from my friends house on 99th and thomas. I tried to get over but this rsx was next to me and as i tried to pass her,she gunned it and i heard the loudest vtec in my life since i have no vtec. So we pull up to the turning lane and she looks over laughing at me ,because she said my cars dick is bigger than yours. I am so sad now since all i wanted to do was get over to another lane. Now when i go to a meet everyone will laugh at me ,because she will tell all her friends.

Mighty Max
10-13-2010, 12:25 PM
I got killed... by :this-guy_2:

Last weekend I was heading down the 101 having a little fun with a white, eg? (Ced's I think) Anyways heading south we both roll into it for like 2 gears and at the top of the pull I look to my left and there goes a prelude passing me on the outside..:redface:

sneak_97ek
10-13-2010, 03:16 PM
so im driving down 99th and lower buckeye and im heading north all of sudden this geo metro pulls up next to me and the guys looking like he was hard so i look away and he starts to pull ahead so i down shift and pass him cause the lane closes to one lane and i look at him and he laughs so the lane opens up to 2 lanes at a light we pull up next to each other. i knew he wanted to race so i just stared as he was hinting me to race and very light revving his engine and this is like 9 pm at night so i was just laughing at this guy thinking how stupid he was. so the light changes and were off i pull in front cause it seemed like he wasnt trying all of a sudden i hear the spinning of a turbo and a blow off valve i start to look back and i get passed by the geo metro turboed my jaw dropped. oh and i have a single cam y8 so that kind of tells you how that went. we pull up to the next light and i dont even wanna look at this guy but i look and hes just laiughing his ass off. so he kind signals me to go again and i express myself in a hell no. and i get on the freeway and we seperate but ya thats my story. ridiculous i never would have thought there was such a thing as a turboed geo metro.

stockNess Monster
10-13-2010, 03:43 PM
when i first got my 64 el camino on the road, some guy in a silver gt mustang pulled up at the light... i happended to look over and it seem as if he was mean muggin me...light truns green he launches then lets off cuz i wasnt doin anythin...at the time my car was completly stock lookin( grandma grociery getter) cruising up to the next light, i look at him and smirk... he gets pissed and grips the wheel...light turns green and he launches before me...caught him in seconds and blew past him...get up to the next light and his facial expression changes..." what the fuck do you got in there?" has a straight 6 i replied... he turned and tried to burn out...awesome feelin..that was like my first race

Mighty Max
10-13-2010, 05:49 PM
... ridiculous i never would have thought there was such a thing as a turboed geo metro.

LOL That reminds me one night a while back I was driving down thunderbird and I come up next to an old toyota Tercel.
It's late and we are the only two on the road so while I'm beside him I see him look over and he must have spotted the turbo decal on my fender because he gave me kind of a :ORLY: face. So I load it up a little to get the BOV to bark and turbine spinning faintly as to say 'yes really.'

So he takes a few seconds to look the truck over and gives me thumbs up... which was shortly followed by him spooling up harder and barking back at me.. he slowed back down just long enough to catch my :icon_eek: :goodjob: reaction before we spit directions. I was laughing afterwards considering I imagine we both had "Who'd have thunk it" crossing our minds.

Unfortunately I haven't bumped back into him yet.

95.ls.teg
10-25-2010, 04:34 PM
So today i was sitting at a light in my truck ( 06 mega cab ram cummins with just a chip and an intake) on ritten house road and a stock cobalt ss/sc pulled up next to me. i asked if it was supercharged just for shit's and giggles despite the fact that i already knew it was. He said yeah then the light went green and we both take off, i walk into boost as easy but as fast as i can without trying to break traction but still did a little so he had about a car length off the light, then when i caught traction he was hitting second gear and i immediately started to really pull on him and was door to door with him. Then around 65 my truck hit's it's 5th gear which pulls incredibly hard and when that hit i pulled about two and a half truck lengths on him while eating a 5 layer burrito and with a thumbs down out of the window!! :P ha. i lifted a 100 and put my exhaust brake on to slow down and then i headed up Elsworth towards mesa. I was proud of my truck.

highwhey
11-09-2010, 08:14 PM
Anyone know johnny? He has a red hatch with lsv and he said he has an integra. Today he went at with me...first off this is my first street race ever and secondly, I learned how to drive stick 4 months ago(laugh all you want atleast ia admit it rather than hiding it)....on a tacoma, so im far from being a good driver. This dude is riding next to me in a low gear and so I downshift and take off before him and yes I dumped the clutch(still tryin to get a hold of this act clutch) so he catches up to me and starts talking trash" you pulled before me and I stilll beat you", so we go at it again, 2nd gear roll boom he beats me, 3rd time we are at a light and he's telling me who he is, yada yada, so we go at it and this time my wheels didn't slip like a mofo and I kept up with him. My integra has a b20v lol. I got a nice rush out of it...

Jason.AZ1
04-15-2011, 08:01 AM
I got a feeling
this is going to be a riot

I don't read
the news papers

Because they all have

ugly print

Bring it on, bring it on

Bring it on

At the starting
of the week

At summit talks
you'll hear them speak

It's only Monday

Negotiations breaking down

See those leaders
start to frown

It's sword and gun day

Tomorrow never comes
until it's too late

You could be sitting
taking lunch

The news will hit you
like a punch

It's only Tuesday

What time is it?

You never thought
we'd go to war

After all the things
we saw

It's April Fools' day

What time is it?

Tomorrow never comes
until it's too late

Tomorrow never comes
until it's too late

You hear
a whistling overhead

Are you alive
or are you dead

It's only Thursday

What time is it?

You feel
a shaking on the ground

A billion candles
burn around

Is it your birthday

What time is it?

Tomorrow never comes
until it's too late

Trying to be smart

Get your ma on the phone

Tomorrow never comes
until it's too late

Trying to be smart

Think tomorrow's come
I think it's too late

Another day

Tomorrow is another day

Tomorrow is another day

Nice ride.

It does the job.

What job,
delivering pizzas?

Well, it's not the ride,
it's the rider.

What the hell
was that?

What?

Hey!
You talking to my girl?

Oh, shit. Here we go.
Yeah.

She was just
admiring my ride.

"My ride. "

My grandma's Buick
could smoke

that piece of shit,
trailer trash.

Well, what about
your daddy's Viper?

This beast's
got 500 horsepower

and a Borla exhaust system.

It does 0 to in like 4.3 seconds...

That's about right.
That's about right. Yeah.

Wow.
You can read the brochure.

What a pitch, baby.
What a pitch. I like that.

What's he gonna do?

- Let's make it happen.
- Bring it.

I got your...
I got your back.

Why don't you nice boys
let your cars do the talking?

I only race
for pink slips.

This car goes for 80 grand.

What would I do with a broken-ass
piece of shit like that?

How about me?

Winner gets me.

Cut it, let's cut it.
Let's go, go, go, go!

Blast-off, baby!

First one out
the other side...

It's time.
Let's go!

Ready, boys? Make it interesting, Clay.

Shit!

Yeah!

I thought
you loved me.

Oh, well.

What the hell?

Guess I got
a new date for prom.

Clay, stop the car!
Shut up!

Clay, stop the car!

Shut up!

Stop it!

Clay, please stop!
Please stop!

Can I get
a copy of that?

You think
this is a joke, huh?

You see Ken and Barbie
over there?

They're gonna walk out of here
without even a slap on the wrist.

Mommy and Daddy
are too hooked up.

But I like
screw-ups like you.

You know why?

'Cause you're 100%
guaranteed conviction.

- Where's my car?
- I crushed it.

You did what?

- Sit down! You're done.
- Easy, easy.

You're done. You
understand me? You're done.

And all before your eighteenth
birthday. Now sit down.

Sean.

What the hell were
you thinkin', huh?

Mrs. Boswell? Please.

It's, uh, it's Miss.

Officer, is it, um,
illegal to smoke in here?

It's a tough state.

And it's
a pretty clear-cut case.

He'll be lucky if they don't
try him as an adult.

This is our third town
in two years.

Your son's got two priors
for reckless driving,

willful destruction
of property.

This makes it
strike three.

They're definitely gonna want
to get him off the streets.

Well, there's
just got to be another way.

So, where are we
moving this time?

We are not
moving anywhere.

Sean.

I thought you were
gonna be here on the 7th.

Today is the 7th.

Well, look,
just hold on one second.

Come on in.

This is it.

You know, Sean, I was,
I was gonna be there.

But your mom,
she said the 7th, see,

and we're a day
ahead of you in Japan.

Well, you're here now,
and that's good.

So, how is your mom?

Where do I sleep?

Now, Sean, you know
she had no other choice.

I mean, it was
either this or juvie hall,

I mean, you just
can't keep moving away

every time
you get into trouble.

Worked for you.

Look, neither of us
asked for this.

But I promised your mom
I'd take care of you.

So you just go by the
rules her and I agreed to,

and I'm sure
you'll manage just fine.

Rules?

Yeah, rules. Real simple.

You go to school,

you come back here
right after.

And I don't
want to see or hear

about you
anywhere near a car.

Here,
the bedroom is yours.

Make yourself comfortable.

Lights out in 10.

You got to be kiddin'.

Wrong train.

I'm new here.

Boswell, yes, ma'am.

Japanese food
is like the Army.

Don't ask, don't tell.

Name's Twinkie.

Hey, I noticed
you ain't have a laptop.

Yeah?

I'll hook you up.
Half price.

No, I'm cool.

60% off. Hmm?

Since we're both army
brats and everything.

I ain't got no cash,
man.

And I ain't
an army brat.

All right, all right.

Well, what about
a cell phone, huh?

Everybody needs
a cell phone.

No offense,

but I'm probably
not gonna be here

long enough
to remember your name.

Then you gonna need some new
shoes to book town with, man.

You like Michael Jordan?

I love Michael Jordan.

Check this out.

Brand new Jordans.
Not even out yet.

LeBron James couldn't even
get his hands on those.

You selling that
Sparco steering wheel?

Hell, no.
That's mine right there.

Man, I even paid
retail for it.

What you drive?

- My ride?
- Yeah.

My ride's one of a kind.

Show me.

Thought you
weren't stickin' around.

All right.

My life be like
Ooh Aah, Ooh Ooh

My life be like
Ooh Aah, Ooh Ooh

Ooh Aah, Ooh Ooh

My life be like
Ooh Aah, Ooh Ooh

My life be like

It's times like these
that make me say

Lord if you see me
please come my way

Leavin' bread crumbs
for when I stray

Rely on sacrifice
and the price you paid

Feel me like a fingertip

Slamming, huh?
Look at that car.

Tryin' not to quench your
fire with the things I do

At least let me drive.

Y'all better have some
real cars around here.

Okay, I see
somebody got jokes, huh?

Well, all right.

I don't know if you're
ready for them, though.

You look a little nervous.

What up, Tosh?

I wonder if you know
How they live in Tokyo

If you see me then you mean
it Then you know you have to go

Tick, Tick, Tick

I wonder if you know
How they live in Tokyo

If you see me then you mean
it Then you know you have to go

For when you
blow your wad, man.

Tick, Tick, Tick

Hear that?

It's still not right
for the way I drive.

I don't need a computer to tell
me about my throttle response.

Okay.
Then we're done here.

You wouldn't have
that problem with a V8.

Boys.

All they care about is
who's got the biggest engine.

I'm a guy.
It's in my DNA.

So y'all race
with these things, huh?

Cute little toys.

You know, I almost didn't recognize
you without your slippers on.

Don't you mean uwabaki?

Neela, right?

You're a quick learner.

So, where you from,
anyway?

Here.

No, I mean,
not where you live.

Where'd you come from?

Does it really matter
where I'm from?

Who's the tourist?

What's with you
and the schoolgirls, D?

You're moving up
in the world.

You gotta
elevate your company.

Wednesday, Wednesday,
meet Thursday.

God. Girl.

Ladies, hold that thought, all right?

All right, beautiful.
Hold up.

Hey!

He was just leaving.

I'm sorry.
I don't speak Japanese.

Understand that?
Gaijin?

Takashi.

We were just talking.

This isn't your scene.

That word you called me,
gaijin or something or other,

what does that mean
exactly?

Means, turn around,

keep walking.

That's exactly
what we gonna do.

Come on, man,
let's roll.

Yo, look, man,
he's yakuza.

Now, see, that's funny,

'cause I thought this
was, like, a free country

where a girl could talk
to whoever she wants.

You know who I am,
boy?

Yeah. You're like the Justin
Timberlake of Japan, right?

Leave.

Damn, man.
You know yakuza? The Mafia?

Look, sorry, DK- san.

Monkey didn't have
his banana today.

Hey, D, let's go.

It's time to race.

Hey, good luck, Timberlake.

You're the one that's lucky,
'cause I'm about to race.

Then let's race.

With what, huh?
Your skateboard?

Easy to sound cocky
when you got no ride.

Take mine.

Let's race.

What? I wanna see
what the kid's got.

Can he drive?

Can he drive?

You know what DK
stands for?

Donkey Kong?

Drift King.

Drift?

What do you mean,
drift?

Still need
a dictionary?

You know that
real famous painting?

The one of the woman
who's smiling all the time?

The Mona Lisa.

Right, right, right.
Mona Lisa.

Well, look, man,
this car right here's

like the Mona Lisa
of the drift world.

Han rebuilt this bad boy
from ground up.

We talking forged pistons,

bigger turbo,
new rods, new crankshaft.

Hey, man, Han's labor
ain't cheap, man, you feel me?

Well, if I needed a 30-second
lesson on how to drift...

All right, look, man, there's lots
of ways you can do this, all right?

Hand braking
is the easiest,

so the first thing
I want you to do,

I want you
to rip that e-brake.

All right,
after you rip the e-brake,

then I want you
to power over.

You know what?

Just don't mess up Mona,
all right?

All right.

Ready.

Set.

Go!

I told you.

Damn it!

Damn it!

Don't leave town.

Do you know
what time it is?

I thought
it was around 7:00.

You know,
US is a few hours behind.

Looks like the party
was better here, anyway.

Have you been racing, Sean?

You're out of here.

Go ahead.

You don't get it,
do you?

You have
nowhere else to go.

If it doesn't
work out here,

you're going to jail.
Do you get that?

This isn't a game.

And I'm gonna tell you
one more time,

if you're gonna
live under my roof,

you're gonna go by
my rules or get out.

Understand?

Understand?

Yes, sir.

Get in.

I'll get you your money.

Why you talking
like you have a choice?

There's a guy in there
with a paw

that owes me some money.

A paw?

Go get me my money.

Okay.

Han said,

okane.

Han said, okane.

Let's go.

You're in the pickup
and delivery business now.

I might call you once a week
or once an hour.

I don't care
if you're sick as a dog

or in bed with Beyoncé.

I call, you show.

Only if you teach me
how to drift.

This ain't a negotiation.

I wasn't negotiating.

What's he doing here?

He's paying me back for
that crumpled beer can

sitting in my garage.

Hope
he's not driving.

Gaijin.

When is your next race?

I'd really like to be there.

Why not be in it?

You heard me.

Ready to lose
another car, Han?

I'm ready to take that
'86 Corolla off your hands.

All right.

Put up the '72 Skyline.

Done.

What do you think,
Morimoto, huh?

Get him out of here.

We have business
to discuss.

Your shipment's late.

Since when are you
so worried about the details?

When is
the shipment arriving, Han?

Just sit pretty
and let me handle it.

Hey, Dad, it's me.

Uh, I had to
stay after school

for some
extracurricular activities.

So I'll be home
a little later.

Sir.

You really need to stop
following me around.

What are you
doing here?

I thought I'd stop by
and ask your boyfriend

for some drifting lessons.

Trust me.

You don't wanna be
a part of this world.

It's good enough for you.

You don't know
anything about me.

Well, why don't you
think I know?

'Cause I'm a gaijin?
An outsider?

Let me guess.

You're an army brat
who moved around a lot.

Your mama and daddy
was never home.

So you walked around
pissed off all the time.

And now you found your family
with these drift nuts.

Zero for one, cowboy.

Why can't you go find
a nice Japanese girl

like the rest of
the white guys around here?

Mamacita, oh my God,
I think your on fire

Do you want me
to get you water

Is everything okay
back there?

I can handle DK.

I thought he's yakuza.

His uncle's yakuza.

He's just playing gangster
in his little storage room.

But I need him.

He keeps Uncle Kamata
from poking around too much.

What do you mean?

Well, his uncle gets
a piece of the action

from everyone
on his turf.

We're on his turf.

50% of something
is better than

100% of nothing.

So have you raced DK?

Why not? Is he that good?

What's the point
of a race?

To see if I'm better
than the other guy.

Just proves you're faster,
that's all.

If I were to race,
it would have to be

for something important.

Or why else do it at all?

Why are you
letting me race?

'Cause you're
DK's kryptonite.

And you owe me a car.

She wanna break it down, break it
down, break it down, break it down

She want some reggaeton,
reggaeton, reggaeton, reggaeton

She wanna break it down, break it
down, break it down, break it down

She want some reggaeton,
reggaeton, reggaeton, reggaeton

Oh, shit.

I make ya smile right

What the...

Police cars here are
only factory-tuned.

You can do
better than 180 k,

they can't catch you,
so they don't even try.

'Cause its just nice you lookin
different sayin' to yourself

You know what?

I'm beginning to like
this country already.

When my chain keep linkin'
like Christmas lights

Mamacita, oh my God
I think your on fire

Do you want me
to get you water

Danny!

You're looking good.

Disco.

We gotta catch up.

Get you a drink on me, huh?

Let's go.

Aha. Easy now, ladies.

Come on.

Hey Mami, you sexy,
hey Mami, you sexy

What's up?
How you doing?

Hey, baby.

Hey Mami, you sexy,
hey Mami, you sexy

Hey Mami, you sexy

Can I get that number

Big hot pockets,
feya, ugly

Corny, busted,
chopped, straight fugly

British guys playing rugby

Brooklyn boys
who wanna thug me

Skanky, cranky,
foogly, oogly

Slammin dudes
that wanna do me

G'Doonk G'Doonk,
skoonky, flavors

Keep your hands
off the kid, girls.

He's underage.

Country boys and them boys
in the city

Ladies, ladies, ladies.

Disneyland
for grownups, huh?

All these girls, man,
they look like...

What, models?

Check it out.

See,
Tokyo is the fashion capital

on this side of the planet,
all right?

Now, imagine
you been posing all day.

I mean,
that's a lot of hard work.

Not only do you get tired,
but, on top of that,

you wanna have a little fun,
but you can't

'cause you don't even know
nobody in town.

And most of
the guys around here are

too chicken shit
to even try picking up one.

So what do you do?

Man, you talk to the little
dude who makes you laugh.

Yeah.

Look, man, I don't just think
outside the box.

I tear it up.

That's my thing.

Yo.

You should
slow it down papi

You sound like
a carbon copy

Sean!

But you're
just plain sloppy

Hey Mami, you sexy

It's dipset Bitch

There it go
Baby don't stop now

There you go
Damn shorty look good

And I'm thinkin' about
gettin' at her

Okay,
time to whistle at her

Ay girl,
you make my whistle blow

There it go
Bring it here baby

There it go
Bring it here baby

Top down
and I'm at it again

It's hot now
and I'm at it to win

You heard me

Who want it with me

Nobody wanna it with me
Oh, I'm so fly

Oh, Mami, Back up

Move it till you feel
something hard on your back

The red Evo's yours.

If u want it come and get it
I ain't kiddin' I'm with it

Here it go, go

So, girl,
let me see you get low

There it go
Yeah, just like that

What do you mean?

You're representing
me now.

What you think, I'm gonna
let you roll in a Hyundai?

So, girl,
let me see you get low

Oh, man.

Damn it.

My mother,
she's blind in one eye

and she can drift
better than that.

Han,
where did you find this guy?

Will someone please teach
this guy how to drift?

Is that yours?

Sure is.

What happened?

I don't know. I found
it this way at the base.

It's got potential.

Yeah, maybe. We'll see.

You know, Sean,
the Japanese have a saying.

"The nail that sticks out
gets hammered. "

You're gonna be late.

Sean!

Come on, man, you broke it.

Hey, whoa, whoa.

There must be
a misunderstanding.

Out of my way,
or you're next.

Take it easy.

Look, man, I don't
do refunds, all right?

Okay, let's go, then!
Let's go!

Touch me again...

Here.

Try not to break
this one.

Say, man!

What the hell is
wrong with you, huh?

Now everybody's gonna want
exchanges around here.

Damn!

Not easy saving the day,
is it?

Maybe you could give me
some pointers sometime.

You're doing
all right.

Thanks.

Hey.

Yeah?

Sorry about the other night.

Your life isn't
any of my business.

It's okay.

Foul!

- Ain't no damn foul.
- That was a foul.

- Yo, you in my face.
- That was a foul.

Hey, Han,
sort this wanker out.

A wanker?

What do I look like,
a zebra?

So, how did you end up
over here, anyway?

Well, you know
those old Westerns

where the cowboys
make a run for the border?

This is my Mexico.

Why'd you let me
race with your car?

You knew
I was gonna wreck it.

Why not?

'Cause it's a lot of money.

I have money.

It's trust and character
I need around me.

You know, who you
choose to be around you

lets you know
who you are.

And one car in exchange
for knowing

what a man's made of,

that's a price
I can live with.

Look at all those
people down there.

They follow the rules,
for what?

They're letting
fear lead them.

What happens if they don't?

Life's simple.

You make choices
and you don't look back.

So,
if you don't drift to win,

what do you drift for?

You really
want to know?

Yeah.

Okay. Let's go.

There's no "wax on,
wax off" with drifting.

Learn by doin' it.

The first drifters
invented drifting

out here in the mountains
by feeling it.

So feel it.

Again!

What's in this bag?

You'll see.

How much you got?

Keep going, keep going.

I'm so good, man, I could
sell rubbers to a monk.

Again.

Again.

Watch it. Watch it.
Not too early, now.

Go, go, go, go!

Don't lose it! Don't lose it!

Hey, Twink.
Get this man a bunk.

Pleasure doing business.

Yeah, baby. I told you.
I told you, didn't I?

It's actually not bad.

I didn't even have
to put ketchup on it.

See,
I'm not a total gaijin.

I hate that word.

It's what they used
to call me when I was a kid.

I thought
you were born here.

Well, "outsider" can mean
many different things.

My mom died when I was 10.

She came out here
from Australia

when she
finished high school.

And all I know
about her is that

she went to work
in a hostess bar.

DK's grandmother took me in.

Well, my parents
split up when I was three.

Me and Mom
moved around a lot.

Mostly 'cause of me.

Well,
it was all 'cause of me.

Kind of made myself
an outsider, you know,

without even
thinking about it.

But I realize now,

outsider or insider,
it doesn't really matter.

All that matters is knowing
what you really want

and going after it.

We used to come up here
when we were kids.

Even before we could drive
we'd cut class, sneak out,

come up here, and watch
the older kids drift.

Things were different
back then.

Once I got my license,
I practically lived up here.

Back then, kids just drove
whatever they had.

You know, we just made do.

No one bothered us.

The day I got my license

is the day I got
my first speeding ticket.

The day after that,
I won my first race.

I beat this rich kid
by three lengths.

I gotta admit, it felt good.

It felt like...

Like everything else
just disappears.

No past and no future.

No problems.

Just the moment.

Boy needs to chill.

Hey, Twink,
I'm gonna grab another set.

Whoa! Whoa,
whoa, whoa! Another set?

No. Look, that was
your third set today.

I mean,
them tires ain't cheap.

DK, grab a chair.

We're about to
roast some marshmallows.

Yo, come on, man, look...

Stay away from her,

or the only thing you'll
be driving is a wheelchair.

Find yourself a new driver.

I'm all right.

What'd you expect?

You didn't just
play with fire,

you soaked
the matches in gasoline.

It's over.

All this over a gaijin?

I am a gaijin.

You've changed, DK.

You say I've changed.

But we're not so different,
you and I.

We're both products
of fuckups, aren't we?

They say your mom
was the best trick

in all of Kabukicho
back in the day.

Leave my mother
out of this.

If we hadn't taken you in,
you'd be just like her,

doing anything
for a buck.

Think anyone would take
a second look at you

if it wasn't
for your uncle?

We're the same, Neela.

Difference is I know who I am
and where I belong.

Do you know
who you are?

Do you know
where you belong?

Hey.

Come on.

Hey, brother.

I vouched for you!

Put my reputation
on the line for you!

We were partners!

You think you can keep
your side deals from me?

Come on.
We ain't in the Boy Scouts.

This is what we do.

Takashi!

What about now? Hmm?

Is this what we do?

Man, you need me.

You'd still be
shaking down teahouses

for chump change
if it wasn't for me.

Get in!

Go! Go! Go!

Come on.

Sean. Sean!

Takashi.

I wouldn't do that
if I were you.

Okay.

I'll go with you.

Neela.

See you when
Daddy's not around.

I'm putting you
on a plane tonight.

Dad...

Sean, don't argue with me.

I did this.
I can't run away.

I can't.

Sean,
I'm your father.

I'm responsible
for your well-being.

And I'm responsible
for my mess.

I gotta do this.

Can you understand that?

At least you're not
redoing my mistakes.

You all right, man?

We're leaving town.

Look, I know some people...

I can't do it, Twink.

Look, DK wants your head.

All right?

And the trouble you
just made for Kamata?

You're done here, bro.

Maybe I should
talk to Kamata.

What?

DK answers to him.

I know I just
didn't hear that.

I gotta end this.
I'm gonna go talk to him.

What, are you crazy, huh?

Han is dead, all right!

Plus, you can't just walk
into Kamata's place, man!

It's all I got.

Something I think Han
would've wanted you to have.

What's this?

You're gonna need it
if you're gonna make it

Let me know if you wanna read more about my kill story I'm thinking about making a small film about it....

Spoolinls
04-18-2011, 11:31 PM
good stories. too bad my last story was a day in jail, $1,200 in fines. and 8 points on my record. racing an undercover phx pd street racing unit in a camaro

Damn that sucks theres a red rx7 thats a undercover

Dead Bird
04-19-2011, 12:39 AM
you can't get busted for racing if both parties are racing

H22apower
04-19-2011, 03:31 AM
the interpretation was golden!!!! (bb4)

bb4arson
04-19-2011, 03:44 AM
i just read all of the jasonaz1 kill story that should most def be a movie

ipopapalooza
05-20-2011, 07:51 AM
bout a month ago my buddy and i were cruising down almaschool between chandler blvd and ray rd. i pull up to a light and im next to an ef. he looks all bone stock doesnt look like he races. so the light turns green and he floors it, and was actually pulling pretty hard. i was like oh hell no so i floor it (mind you hes already in 2nd before i floored it.) i caught up bout halfway down the street then he backed off. dont know what he was runnin but it had vtec cuz he was smokin like a biznitch.

F YouR K
05-20-2011, 09:16 AM
Holy fuck this thread is old lmao

gunsup0331
05-20-2011, 11:18 AM
dont know what he was runnin but it had vtec cuz he was smokin like a biznitch.

Gonna sig this.
Vtec. It smokes.:you rock:

bb4arson
05-20-2011, 01:15 PM
Gonna sig this.
Vtec. It smokes.:you rock:

please do!

civic nerd
05-21-2011, 04:44 PM
Glad someone else caught that. Deff sig worthy! LOL

95.ls.teg
06-03-2011, 01:26 PM
wednesday i was driving down val vista and came up on this guy with a chevy silverado single cab like 04-06. pulled up next to him and he was just staring me down, so i take off slowly and just stomp on it as so does he. dead even through first , but as soon as i shifted to 2nd i pulled a car length, then i hit third and was out about 3 car lengths. i expected more from a chevy silverado with a 5.3 considering ther have about 315hp. truck had exhaust and intake from what i could hear.

HondaBoy[T]
06-18-2011, 04:40 PM
my 1st blow out was racing a rsx type s in my z6 turbo hatch....

pulled hard on him but when i was on the side of the freeway he rolled down his window and gave me a dumbass look...

never again went fast in a car that needed tires lol..

mtflyboy25
12-16-2012, 10:20 AM
I got a couple stories for you guys... All of them are in Colorado Springs, CO.

1. I am in a buddies SRT4 and we are cruising around and we hit a stop light and there is this CRX in front of us and it has a HUGE far can on it and looks ragity as shit.. So my buddy pulls up beside him at the next light and we see the rex is stripped on the inside and the door has coat hangers as door handles on the inside..( I still havent figured that one out...) Well the Rastafarian bro behind the wheel gives us the nod and straight launches that thing and flies away faster than we can even hope to keep up. We just laughed out asses off because the thing was retarded fast and we didnt expect it. So on that one we got MURDERED!!!!!

2. This time I am cruising around with some buddies in my mustang. And a guy we know in an EVO 8 comes up and says he will beat the shit out of my new stang. So I agree to race him from a 40 roll on the highway. We hit the highway and slow down and do the triple honk. I am waaay slow off the last honk and in the wrong gear 3rd instead of the top end of second and this guy is chilling at full boost.. So he jumps a car on me in about 2 seconds... but then my power finally starts to build as I am in the right speed to gear and shifting into 4th I start catching up. Just as I get almost to his nose the guy hits his brakes and slows back down... The guy riding with him was all like man we creamed you and my shotgun guy was like dude we were pulling back up on you hard! I just look at the guy and the guy walks away because he knew I was going to beat him if he had raced more than a couple seconds longer. I acknowledged that the guy beat me and told him I would be back when I put my new exhaust on. I was stock at the time. He said he would be doing some more mods and we would have to rave again for sure because it was such a good race. So to be continued....

3. I got some mods on the stang now...Long tube headers,xpipe,mufflers,intake, and tune ;)...I meet some guys at the local hang out and we go trolling around. A guy in a C5 vette comes beside me and revs and does the jump fall back thing. So I give him a honk he honks back and then i do and we punch it.. We are going about 60 and I am in 3rd gear so its perfect. I am ahead of him for about 5 seconds... Then I hear a high pitched whine and I see him blow past me! I was going about 120 when he blew by me. I found out later that he has over 1200 hp and was running on drag radials crusing lol but when we hit he just broke them lose and didnt catch traction until about 80 when he just pulled like nuts on me lol. So another BAD loss..

4. This time I am just driving home from buying some dinner with my girl and we pull up beside a GMC Cyclone with a guy and his girl in it. This thing is definitively rolling on some power because all 4 of his tires are drag radials and it just looks ready to go. So I give him a nod and rev my engine. He yells out the window, " You wanna race the BUS??!?! OK Lets fucking go!". I look at my girl and almost start laughing the guy was so intense. So I put the car into first, and hold my rpm at 2500. The light turns and I drop the hammer.. I shoot ahead of the guy but I can hear him and his open headers right beside me. I quickly shift into second and run through it and then I go to shift to third and waaahm I miss............Noooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!. So the GMC screams by me as I dump it into 4th and just manage to stop him from gaining any more ground on me even though he is ahead by a car length or so. At the next light the guy gives me a nod and says those new stangs are pretty fast. I smile and then his girl leans out the window and says, " we crushed you, you and your gay fucking mustang"! I laugh and as soon as the light changes I hit all my gears perfect through 4th and over 100 mph and just slow down and drive home.. I dont know if the guy launched or not, I dont think so, but he saw he was beat and thats good enough for me haha.

5. This one was just funny... I am in a main street "academy" for those of you who have been to Colorado Springs, and I am just going to dinner or a movie or something when this S2000 guy pulls up and is all revvinng and jumping forward and then hitting his brakes .. I laugh and roll down my window and ask him if he really wants to go. He says hell yes Ill smoke you. I just laugh because I know the guys car because I had seen it in the auto hobby shop on base and I had seen that it appeared to be quite stock. So he starts the honks and then off we go. We started at about 30 mph...I was in the bottom of 2nd knowing that I wouldnt have any trouble. So he hits the gas and then I do too.. I let off as I start to pull hard and go to about 1/2 throttle.. I give the guy a look of disbelief as I let him creep back to even with me. Then I wink and floor it and just pull away from him like nothing and buy the next block Im about 4-5 lengths ahead. He pulled off at that street and didnt say anything. I thought it was pretty funny though.

6. Rematch with the EVO 8. So now we were both basically fully bolt on rides he had turned the boost up to the max on the stock turbo/s (dont know dont care). We decided to race from the 45 roll again because that is his bread and butter. I make sure I am in 2nd when we do this and I am chilling at about 4500 rpms which is very loud with my setup and we are on the highway with guys behind us blocking all lanes for us. So we honk and then punch it and we are even until 120 and then I start inching my way ahead of him. At 145 I let off and he was looking at my rear wheel. I knew I had finally got him (he was the big jerk and loud mouth of the group). So we all pulled off and the guys asked us who had won. They had been left mostly in the dust and it looked close. The EVO 8 guy said we were dead even. I looked him in the eye and then smiled and agreed. I said ill get you next time though, so watch out! He didnt say anything and left early that night. He never street raced again and only rarely would even meet at the hang out spots. It was a good win and only my passenger, myself, and the evo 8 guy knew it. :)

Dedspool Superior Tuned
12-17-2012, 10:09 AM
i smashed on kyles rental fiat.

jakellama123
12-17-2012, 01:04 PM
messed around with this exact car yesterday while I was out driving my friends GIAC b8 s4. Couldn't really race due to traffic but it was pretty fast and extremely loud.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysvYtyZwFCc

Jason.AZ1
12-17-2012, 09:10 PM
messed around with this exact car yesterday while I was out driving my friends GIAC b8 s4. Couldn't really race due to traffic but it was pretty fast and extremely loud.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysvYtyZwFCc

He played you its fully built

jakellama123
12-17-2012, 10:08 PM
He played you its fully built

I hate you.... lol
I was really hoping he was gonna get on the 202 which was 2 blocks away so we could get a good run in. Fast cars do no good in a congested 35 mph zone

Jason.AZ1
12-18-2012, 12:12 AM
I hate you.... lol
I was really hoping he was gonna get on the 202 which was 2 blocks away so we could get a good run in. Fast cars do no good in a congested 35 mph zone

You mean your lucky he didnt take the 202 and showed you what built fully really means!!!!!!

Dedspool Superior Tuned
12-18-2012, 09:56 AM
lol! did i mention i smashed a fiat 500?

cbaracing
12-19-2012, 02:38 PM
lol! did i mention i smashed a fiat 500?

dont lie :roll:

what really happened is you smashed a fly with a rolled up newspaper :biggrin:

you and your silly nonsense :th_supergay:

duke
12-19-2012, 04:51 PM
This thread sucks and azht sucks. All you guys are losers half of these stories are fake or stupid as hell. Really do you think that s4 has a chance? And a fiat500? C'mon get a life people