PDA

View Full Version : Pictures

bmxican
04-29-2007, 11:18 AM
I saw a new sticky regarding pictures almost being a must now. I think this is a very bad thing, for the simple fact that not everyone has,or gets access to a digital camera. I know there are many options to bypass this, but I really think that rule is stupid.

I have bought several items without seeing pictures, but talked to the seller first regarding the condition of the item. I think by adding this rule, it might keep new users or users without a camera to not post threads where they might be selling a particular item to someone might be looking for.

just my .2 cents.

SULLY
04-29-2007, 11:49 AM
x2

1 point 6
04-29-2007, 12:43 PM
I really think that rule is stupid.

Hey genius, this rule is for the vehicle classifieds only. This is why the title of the thread is "No Picture, No Price? No Point! No Price Bashing! Vehicle Classifieds 3 Simple Rules". This is also why its in the vehicle classifieds section ONLY.

Also if you continued your adventure into jumping to conclusions and actually read the post it also says, "you run the risk of having the post deleted". This does not mean it WILL, but I am sick of seeing 47 posts asking for pictures and people say "email me". Screw that noise, we provide you with the ability to attatch the picture JUST like an email.

Good day sir.

bmxican
04-29-2007, 01:55 PM
Hey genius, this rule is for the vehicle classifieds only. This is why the title of the thread is "No Picture, No Price? No Point! No Price Bashing! Vehicle Classifieds 3 Simple Rules". This is also why its in the vehicle classifieds section ONLY.

Also if you continued your adventure into jumping to conclusions and actually read the post it also says, "you run the risk of having the post deleted". This does not mean it WILL, but I am sick of seeing 47 posts asking for pictures and people say "email me". Screw that noise, we provide you with the ability to attatch the picture JUST like an email.

Good day sir.

So, why even post it. I saw exactly saying running the risk of getting deleted.

So, why even threaten a thread will be deleted? If the poster doesn't respond in a week or so why not just close it? I know exactly it's only in the vehicle threads since I did see it. Why are you coming off soo hard on suggestions I am trying to help the site with? I came up with those bullshit Testing water threads because, apparently you guys didn't have a rule for that.

1 point 6
04-29-2007, 03:25 PM
sounds good peter.

bmxican
04-29-2007, 03:29 PM
thanks marcy.

Chiodos
04-29-2007, 09:30 PM
i like that revision!!!

1 point 6
04-29-2007, 10:27 PM
not like i pulled the rule out of my ass, people have been asking for the rule.

bmxican
04-30-2007, 08:13 PM
not like i pulled the rule out of my ass, people have been asking for the rule.

calm down marcy.

cbaracing
05-02-2007, 11:16 PM
Also if you continued your adventure into jumping to conclusions and actually read the post it also says, "you run the risk of having the post deleted".

Good day sir.

i made a jump to conclusions mat