PDA

View Full Version : What do you guys think?

USDM.LOVE
05-01-2007, 08:14 PM
?

JDMitation
05-01-2007, 09:15 PM
well he did technically veto a bill to bring troops home, but not for as a maniacal of a reason as most people assume. its more complicated than it seems. you cant just leave warzone. vietnam anyone? it's still a mess.

point is we never should have gone in the first place, but now that troops are there and the damage is done, it would be ridiculous to just chunk the deuce and be outie.

Chiodos
05-01-2007, 09:18 PM
eeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhh thats what i think

Tweeder
05-01-2007, 09:21 PM
it would be ridiculous to just chunk the deuce and be outie.

hahaha... you sounded so professional until that

JDMitation
05-01-2007, 09:24 PM
hahaha... you sounded so professional until that

have to speak at an azht level so as not to confuse the masses :p

tegswin
05-01-2007, 09:50 PM
Well, democrats is spelled incorrectly, is that critical enough?

Also if you take philosophy you will likely learn that to insult ones character in an argumentative situation is a logical fallacy, if that matters to you. *shrug*

honduh_head
05-01-2007, 09:57 PM
all i'm gonna say is thank god he can't run again

rushbuster70
05-01-2007, 10:08 PM
all i'm gonna say is thank god he can't run again

x2...Gore should of won the the first one anyway

bryans_k20
05-01-2007, 10:33 PM
I don't think Gore would have been any better president, just my opion. But I think we were pretty much picking between 2-retards as far as presidential candidates go that year. And we just happened to pick the one with the most recognizable last name.

Tweeder
05-01-2007, 11:29 PM
I don't think Gore would have been any better president, just my opion. But I think we were pretty much picking between 2-retards as far as presidential candidates go that year. And we just happened to pick the one with the most recognizable last name.

ha! people just thought they were voting for "the lesser of two evils". THIS IS WHY UNINFORMED PEOPLE SHOULDNT BE ALLOWED TO VOTE!!!!

if you don't know the issues, STAY HOME! fuck letting your voice be heard if you don't wanna take the time to pay attention!

bryans_k20
05-01-2007, 11:39 PM
The uninformed will always be allowed to vote, its a way of life, just gotta deal with it. And everyone is informed, just to different levels. The only way to make the perfect choice would be to really get inside the candidates minds and see what they know, what they are thinking, and what they are planning. B/c the media spins info, candidates themselves spin info, candidates lie, candidates tell the people what they want to hear, pretty much candidates end up being like used car salesmen sometimes. So some years it is like voting for the "lesser of two evils" as you stated. But you can always look at it the other way too, just depends if your a "glass half full" or a "glass half empty" kinda guy. I mean some elections neither of the candidates seem to strong, and in others like Clinton's the candidate is obvious. By the way, all though Clinton had his little scandil I still think he was a great president, as most do I believe.

*inFamous*
05-02-2007, 12:48 AM
The greatest part of democracy, everyone has a say, no matter how informed or not it is.

ILIKETODRIVE
05-02-2007, 12:51 AM
The greatest part of democracy, everyone has a say, no matter how informed or not it is.

Double-edged sword: it's also the worst part.

*inFamous*
05-02-2007, 01:08 AM
Double-edged sword: it's also the worst part.

The worst part is, we have no one but our collective selves to blame for the voting process, considering its up to society to determine the best canidate... this includes INFORMING others of issues that shoudl be addressed, and not expecting everyone to know everything.

Relix
05-02-2007, 01:36 AM
if you don't know the issues, STAY HOME! fuck letting your voice be heard if you don't wanna take the time to pay attention! Ever hear of a poll tax?

sssmokin05si
05-02-2007, 08:09 AM
What do I think?

I am not a fan of George Bush, but by the way that was written I would say a one sided, closed minded, pot addict 17 year old made the picture.

JDM_sohc
05-02-2007, 09:16 AM
well i was in iraq twice and i've seen the damage that bush has delt to our troops, but lets not forget all the dumbass generals down there too!! if we are to do a withdrawl then its going to be a slow paced deal. yeah we should have never went there in the first place,shit i know i didnt want to go. but the reality of the matter is this, as soon as we leave that place its just going to go back to its old-school shit hole self it was before we got there. someone is going to be a new dictator and its going to start all over again.

Type - O
05-02-2007, 12:38 PM
at first i was all for going to iraq, then i learned what a bad decision it was, then i learned how fucking long we may possibly stay. each time bush went down a couple of notches in my book.

noVtecHERE
05-02-2007, 03:40 PM
ah man, i thought i was ganna get to come in here and rip on B26 boy for comming out of the closet, jk nate, we all already know your a homo..

so are they ganna start drafting?