PDA

View Full Version : If you go to bars in Tempe, read this!

Motorhead
05-05-2007, 01:57 AM
I just got rear ended today and the traffic cop that came seemed to be one fucking dirty piece of shit pig.

He was a motorcycle cop (on a newer Honda bike). Apparantly he has a rigged up breathelizer and pulls people over and cites them with D.U.I. I over heard him talking to another motorcycle cop (while I was filling out the paperwork) that he was "dicking people around with the breathelizer". He said they'll be hanging around Vine this weekend.

I don't know if this fuck needs quotas met or he gets bribe from people, but watch out for him. Just a heads up....

JDMitation
05-05-2007, 07:57 AM
cops camp out in tempe worse than n00bs in counterstrike

die in a dick fire noob
05-05-2007, 08:02 AM
rofl it's like we're playing office over here!

AZ93Civic
05-05-2007, 08:23 AM

:rflmao: :rflmao: :rflmao:

im a cs player so this is so true

SED
05-05-2007, 08:47 AM
I hate drinking in Tempe for this reason.

stillfading99
05-05-2007, 08:59 AM
fire in the hole

1 point 6
05-05-2007, 09:07 AM
cops dont have quotas.

JDMitation
05-05-2007, 09:11 AM
cops dont have quotas.

if you apply to the police accademy for the city of tempe, you basically want nothing more in life than to write DUI tickets... because that's all there is to do in this college town.

*inFamous*
05-05-2007, 10:32 AM
You know u can refuse an on site breathalizer.. :)

RhdRicheeee
05-05-2007, 10:35 AM
damn

crtEG6
05-05-2007, 10:38 AM

but to refuse...

there are only 2 options

vision test or goto the station on suspicion of drinking driving

*inFamous*
05-05-2007, 10:40 AM
but to refuse...

there are only 2 options

If you were gonna go to the station anyways, might as well add some time to the equation for the alcohol level to drop :) specially with bike cops lol since they have to wait for someone else.

I've had a few friends get off of buzzed stupidity just cuz they opted to do the tests at the station instead of at the field.

And no you can refuse to do ANY field sobriety tests, and do them all at the station... maybe you'll get lucky and be coordinated to pass then lol

Just some silly things that ppl dont know. Can save your ass if you were stupid and had one beer then drove and MAY be at risk of DUI.

Type - O
05-05-2007, 10:41 AM
but to refuse...

there are only 2 options

but theyll give you a breath test there aswell on a non-tampered machine

*inFamous*
05-05-2007, 10:47 AM
but theyll give you a breath test there aswell on a non-tampered machine

Another good point :)

crzy_one
05-05-2007, 10:59 AM
cops dont have quotas.

+1..

oh they should just let people drive around drunk :roll:

though there is no excuse for them being assholes...

ILIKETODRIVE
05-05-2007, 04:06 PM
cops dont have quotas.

They don't but the state does!

bmxican
05-05-2007, 04:13 PM
+1..

oh they should just let people drive around drunk :roll:

though there is no excuse for them being assholes...

hush you speeder!!!! I had to take the keys away from you cause you wanted to drive drunk at work!:blunt:

DeeDub
05-05-2007, 04:21 PM

but then they have the right to cuff u and take u in for a manditory one

teemfedx
05-05-2007, 04:22 PM
from my understanding, the longer you wait, (within reason)...the higher your blood alchol level gets, so if you refuse an on-site and you had just been drinking, it will be lower then when you blow later (within a few hours)...

anybody care to dispute this myth?

bmxican
05-05-2007, 04:25 PM
from my understanding, the longer you wait, (within reason)...the higher your blood alchol level gets, so if you refuse an on-site and you had just been drinking, it will be lower then when you blow later (within a few hours)...

anybody care to dispute this myth?

Carie at mythbusters does!!!!!!!!!

DeeDub
05-05-2007, 04:26 PM
drinking and driving is stupid!!! period!!!

Chiodos
05-05-2007, 04:31 PM
drinking and driving is stupid!!! period!!!

x2!!!!

my sis has been hit by 3 drunk drivers

but that is still gay bout the cop if its true! fuck bike cops!

teemfedx
05-05-2007, 04:40 PM
^^^
i know drinking/driving is a no-go, but for those pulled over, its good to know their rights...

Test assumptions
Blood alcohol tests assume the individual being tested is average in various ways. For example, on average the ratio of BAC to breath alcohol content (the partition ratio) is 2100 to 1. In other words, there are 2100 parts of alcohol in the blood for every part in the breath. However, the actual ratio in any given individual can vary from 1300:1 to 3100:1, or even more widely. This ratio varies not only from person to person, but within one person from moment to moment. Thus a person with a true blood alcohol level of .08 but a partition ratio of 1700:1 at the time of testing would have a .10 reading on a Breathalyzer calibrated for the average 2100:1 ratio.

A similar assumption is made in urinalysis. When urine is analyzed for alcohol, the assumption is that there are 1.3 parts of alcohol in the urine for every 1 part in the blood, even though the actual ratio can vary greatly.

Breath alcohol testing further assumes that the test is post-absorptive - that is, that the absorption of alcohol in the subject's body is complete. If the subject is still actively absorbing alcohol, his body has not reached a state of equilibrium where the concentration of alcohol is uniform throughout the body. Most forensic alcohol experts reject test results during this period as the amounts of alcohol in the breath will not accurately reflect a true concentration in the blood.

azteamextreme
05-05-2007, 04:55 PM
i just let them lock me up i rather spend one or two nights in jail then to deal with cops and the shit they give you

whitetrash
05-05-2007, 09:32 PM
Tempe cops do have quotas that they need to meet. I was BSing with an cop that used to work for tempe. He said that was one of the reasons he left, not because he didnt meet them but tempe cops had a bad rep for that reason.

crzy_one
05-05-2007, 10:55 PM
hush you speeder!!!! I had to take the keys away from you cause you wanted to drive drunk at work!:blunt:

stfu and do some work bitch!

jedediahd
05-06-2007, 10:12 AM
Quote:
Test assumptions
Blood alcohol tests assume the individual being tested is average in various ways. For example, on average the ratio of BAC to breath alcohol content (the partition ratio) is 2100 to 1. In other words, there are 2100 parts of alcohol in the blood for every part in the breath. However, the actual ratio in any given individual can vary from 1300:1 to 3100:1, or even more widely. This ratio varies not only from person to person, but within one person from moment to moment. Thus a person with a true blood alcohol level of .08 but a partition ratio of 1700:1 at the time of testing would have a .10 reading on a Breathalyzer calibrated for the average 2100:1 ratio.

A similar assumption is made in urinalysis. When urine is analyzed for alcohol, the assumption is that there are 1.3 parts of alcohol in the urine for every 1 part in the blood, even though the actual ratio can vary greatly.

Breath alcohol testing further assumes that the test is post-absorptive - that is, that the absorption of alcohol in the subject's body is complete. If the subject is still actively absorbing alcohol, his body has not reached a state of equilibrium where the concentration of alcohol is uniform throughout the body. Most forensic alcohol experts reject test results during this period as the amounts of alcohol in the breath will not accurately reflect a true concentration in the blood.

I am going to learn this word for word...

bmxican
05-06-2007, 10:14 AM
stfu and do some work bitch!

you need to work bitch!!!!!!! Doing your on-calls!!! I better see you working on my van on monday!

Nott_Sure
05-06-2007, 11:19 AM

ahhahahahahah x2 :clap:

crzy_one
05-06-2007, 12:45 PM
you need to work bitch!!!!!!! Doing your on-calls!!! I better see you working on my van on monday!

if you didnt keep fucking it up I wouldnt have too...

back into anymore poles lately? haha

thanks for covering fool, your my hero..

imm0rtal
05-06-2007, 01:56 PM
cops camp out in tempe worse than n00bs in counterstrikehttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/imm0rt41/1116885890452.jpg

goslonomo
05-06-2007, 02:03 PM
the best way to not get a DUI is to not drink and drive... i lame, but i love my car way to much to put it in danger....

Rufus
05-06-2007, 02:09 PM
I saw a dumbshit get nabbed by the Biltmore in a Type S last night at about 1:15 AM. Jackoff was peeling out at every stoplight and deserved it.