PDA

View Full Version : anyone know how to convert to power doors

mr.DUNK
05-06-2007, 10:26 AM
I have a 96 CX hatch and i want to do power door set up....

any info would be great....

Chinky
05-06-2007, 11:25 AM
I have a 96 CX hatch and i want to do power door set up....

any info would be great....

ahahahahaha finally something i know how to do that can help you!!!

but damn dood. some work... actually a lot of work. u have to change the whole dash harness. u gotta take out the dash and put an SI dash harness... or any other harness that has the plugs for power locks and windows. then u need to wires the doors and put in the actuators + the power window shit. almost easier to just buy power doors and just change the doors out. cause if not u also have to change the door panels n all.

mr.DUNK
05-06-2007, 03:24 PM
i guess ill just buy the doors first...and go from there..

thx homie

cLeAn_Ek9
05-06-2007, 04:23 PM
i also have a 96 ek cx hatchy and u can actually u could throw sum si doors on and wire straight to a fuse thats how mine are work perfect juss like if it came like that stock :)

mr.DUNK
05-06-2007, 05:40 PM
i also have a 96 ek cx hatchy and u can actually u could throw sum si doors on and wire straight to a fuse thats how mine are work perfect juss like if it came like that stock :)

pm me exact deatils if you can

Chinky
05-07-2007, 07:40 AM

yea please post details i want power doors in my hatch but when i saw the amount of needed work gave up.

jdmSurge
05-07-2007, 09:19 AM
Dude I got power windows in my ex I will trade u my power doors for ur non powered doors?? Pm me if interested

ek-juan
05-07-2007, 09:23 AM
Dude I got power windows in my ex I will trade u my power doors for ur non powered doors?? Pm me if interested

color and year of your doors.........

jdmSurge
05-07-2007, 09:27 AM
color and year of your doors.........

99 civic ex car is black