PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Job

chrisnick
05-09-2007, 05:57 PM
I know, there's a million places out there and even more threads about jobs.

I pretty much don't have a job anymore since my uncle's company isn't as busy as we used to be and I moved out to Arizona from Ohio for the job. I am desperately looking for one IMMEDIATELY and have experience doing pretty much anything; from working in a parts department, manageing a fast food resturant, light construction, general retail sales, to anything automotive. I've already started to apply at a couple places, but I just found all this out today. I'm located in the North Phoenix/Glendale/Peoria area right now. I don't want to do something absolutely pointless and stupid, like fast food or other places that only lead to dead ends. I'm 21, very intelligent, fairly well educated and work well with customers and NEED a pay rate of $10+ per hour or $8+commission.

If anyone knows of anywhere that's hiring or looking for help, I'd greatly appreciate it. I'm new to the area and it's pretty alien to me. I don't have my own car, but transportation won't be a problem, although I'd rather not drive across the city for an entry-level job with minimal pay.

honduh_head
05-09-2007, 07:26 PM
pm'ed

rushbuster70
05-09-2007, 07:55 PM
wanna do tech support for 13.50 paid weekly?let me know...and no i dont get a bonus or anything

chrisnick
05-09-2007, 10:43 PM
wanna do tech support for 13.50 paid weekly?let me know...and no i dont get a bonus or anything

PM me some more details.

ricegonejdm
05-09-2007, 11:54 PM
Well we're hiring at PacSun if you want me to get you a job. I realize im in tucson, but Next week all the Pacific Sunwears in Arizona will be hiring, just let me know

MOD's Spell Checker
05-09-2007, 11:57 PM
i PMd you

rushbuster70
05-10-2007, 08:36 AM
PM me some more details.

pm me if you want details lol...your looking for the job