PDA

View Full Version : Question Help

MuganRSX
05-09-2007, 07:54 PM
I Wanna no if im able to turbo charge a auto base model rsx..? i want to turbo it for mah girl so yeah ..she can only drive a auto pplz do not reply if you got something bad to say thx.

So Fly
05-09-2007, 08:55 PM
I hear that its generally not worth it since there is no type of engine management available for a Base Auto. Only option I've heard of is to buy a Base 5spd ECU, KPRO and some sort of adapter for it. I'd image that would cost a good 2k at the very LEAST, on top of the total cost for the Turbocharger and associated Labor.

MuganRSX
05-09-2007, 09:59 PM
I dont want the car super fast just a clean ride and mah girl cant drive stick so...i dont mind spending the cash just wanna no if its possible..dont want it super fast just needs it to pick up ..speed

JustinD
05-10-2007, 06:23 AM
you would have to look into some of the bolt on kits...ie greddy, hks, revhard...

i know kpro does NOT support auto trans...so those other kits are your only hope.

honduh_head
05-10-2007, 06:00 PM
this should be do able, but your ecu is going to need TWO piggy backs, one for your engine management and one for your tranny management...this you will have to research, but i know they are out there for other vehicles...plus your stock converter may not handle anything over 200 ft lbs of torque, so you may want to find a way to upgrade that as well.

you want a better suggestion that would be a much easier fix? a 50 shot wet kit...it would give you the power you are looking for and will be much less stressful on your car as a whole and will be much much cheaper

MuganRSX
05-10-2007, 09:41 PM
yeah someoen was telling me somthing like that so its possible..hmm. the cah ain t mah problem.. i just want it done no anyone who know there shit do the rite set up for me....

SweetNuts
05-20-2007, 03:25 AM
why not go with simple bolt ons? it seems like a waste to drop a ton a cash into a base auto that isnt gonna go anywhere. nitrous IMO not so good for daily driving.

i would suggest the Hondata re-flash with minor bolt-ons.

http://hondata.com/reflash_rsx_auto.html

also go to http://clubrsx.com
they have a whole section for just base RSXs performance and such

TRD11
06-28-2008, 10:09 PM
Mugen!

RSXnCRF
06-29-2008, 08:47 AM
Mugen!

ROFL!!!

A better idea would be to teach your chick how to use a stick. Then buy a regular turbo kit. Problem solved