PDA

View Full Version : Never Go To Vsop

enigmadsm
05-11-2007, 02:45 AM
Hopefully none of you have taken your car there to get worked on. I know sexpert had his car there and towed it away.
Basically 2 of my friends worked there and they both got fucked didn't get paid etc.
Vitaly stole parts from customer cars. Would take deposits and never do any work. His supra got the door dented. He tried to jack one from a customer only realizing it has the vin on it
Another employee stole a set of 6x9s and put them in theRe beater.
My buddies quit n of course they get blamed for stealing.
All I have to say is never go to that shady ass shop and tell all your friends

let me know if you want some more stories as proof...i got em saved from friends on my computer.

lexotic_sc300
05-11-2007, 02:47 AM
i never heard anything bad bout them ... hell i even kicked it with Vitaly a few times .. never seemed shady .. more stories please

enigmadsm
05-11-2007, 03:23 AM
vitaly never seemed shady to me...or to my friends that worked there.

Okay, my friend had a built 1g dsm...Vitaly wanted to buy it....guy says okay...(doesnt drive the car at all)

Vitaly says, well how about you just let the car sit in the shop until i finish paying for it, then i can do whatever, but until then you can just store it there and it wont move.

Well, vitaly didnt pay, and now that car has no motor or tranny in it.

another friend needed a head job done on his Talon....was quoted a GRAND!!! just for some head work....
he's really busy and decides not to keep dealing with it and says cool, i'll just leave it here and call me when its done...
Well, 3 weeks go by and Vitaly says, oh its just about finished.

So my friend takes the initiative of driving over to check out the progres....
car is still in the SAME DAMN PLACE, with NOTHING done to it....
Friend gets tow truck over, Vitaly tried to refuse to let him take the car saying they weren't "open".

Chiodos
05-11-2007, 06:30 AM
hmm

RhdRicheeee
05-11-2007, 06:49 AM
Where is this place?

jägermeister
05-11-2007, 06:52 AM
yea i've heard a few crazy stories from there.

1 point 6
05-11-2007, 07:04 AM
my friend matt worked there, when he left he said the same things.

honduh_head
05-11-2007, 08:10 AM
there are some more...

91DA9
05-11-2007, 09:13 AM
Wow....I never knew any of this kind of shit was going on over there...I recommended them to a friend for some motor work, and the whole transaction was fine...

Zero
05-11-2007, 09:20 AM
never heard of the place but sounds shady as fuck....feel sorry for anyone that got dicked over though

FUK JDM
05-11-2007, 10:08 AM
I doubt anyone here would even go there to have their cars worked on, I dont think they work on hondas.

Chiodos
05-11-2007, 10:09 AM
never heard of the place but sounds shady as fuck....feel sorry for anyone that got dicked over though

x2

TerribleIBS
05-29-2007, 08:59 AM
my friend matt worked there, when he left he said the same things.

Vitaly is a good guy, even though misguided in a business sense..
(Even though I would have personally handled 99% of situations differently), Vitaly's hands were tied on most of it as far as the way he was allowed to handle things. I left because I wasn't being paid.

They just don't have it together as a shop. Period.